The Ski Bunny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry began to whimper as I slowly, very slowly, slid my shimmering, throbbing cock into her slippery wet pussy. Deeper and deeper, inch by loving inch, I inserted my dick as far as it would go, all six and a half inches. We both let out a long, low grunt as I bottomed out. I squeezed her tits harder. My pelvis pressed up against her ass, and I could feel every inch of my cock surrounded by her hot, wet flesh. It was so good to be back inside her. I wished the feeling would never end.

"Oh, yes Will. Fuck me, Will! Fuck me!"

I slowly pulled out almost all the way, then pushed in again, faster this time. I once again held myself as deep as I could go before pulling back, and driving in again. We began to work up a faster rhythm, me shoving my hard, thick dick into her soft, moist pussy, she pushing back into me. We started slapping skin. I moved my hands down and grabbed her hips so I could drive into her even harder and faster.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy you mother fucker! Fuck it, AAH!"

After a few minutes of this my balls began to tighten up as I could feel my climax coming on again. My grunts became louder and I pounded her pussy even faster. I was near the point of no return.

"Oh God, Sherry! I'm gonna cum in you! I'm gonna cum! Aww fuck!"

Just then Sherry stood up and put her leg down, forcing me out of her right before I reached my peak. She turned around to face me.

"Goddammit, no!" I shouted.

"You're still being punished," she said.

"The hell I am!" I forcefully turned her around again, bent her over and shoved my cock back into her. She didn't resist at all. In fact, after a few thrusts, she resumed pushing back into me.

An animal instinct took over me. I fucked Sherry fast and hard without even thinking about it. It was as if humping were all I knew how to do, and nothing could stop me now. I barely realized how loud my grunts were or how shrill Sherry's screams were as I plunged into the abyss of a massive orgasm.

All I could feel was my dick pounding Sherry's pussy, which was now squeezing the cum out of me as she climaxed. I was in so deep in almost hurt. I could feel the cum well up in my balls and shoot up to my dick as the incredible sensation wracked my entire body. I drove the head of my cock as deep into Sherry's body as I could, just as the first stream of cum shot out. I was amazed at how much I released in that initial volley; It almost felt like I was peeing. Shot after shot of jizz followed, gushing into Sherry's depths, one shot with each quick, spasmodic thrust of my hips.

I finally squeezed out the final drops of semen, and my hips finally shoved their last thrust. It was only then that I realized that we were still in the shower, the water was still flowing over us, and we were panting quite heavily. It was a freakin' workout! I hugged Sherry from behind and stayed in her for a while as I kissed the back of her neck. Eventually I pulled out and we sat down on the tiled shelf, arm in arm, recovering from our most exciting fuck yet.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sherry toweled off ahead of me, put on a robe and went to fetch my clothes from the kitchen. I had just wrapped a white towel around my waist when she returned with my clothes. She wore a pair of white cotton panties and the green bra I bought at Christie's. I had correctly guessed her size, as it seemed to fit like a glove. I was also right about how sexy it would look on her. I couldn't wait to someday unclasp the front of it and see her breasts spill out. She thanked me for it with a bear hug and a kiss.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked.

"Yes!" Sherry said with a smile. "You have paid your debt, and then some. I really liked it when you took control in the shower."

Just then I heard a door outside the bedroom slam. Sherry jumped. She looked at me, stunned.

"Mom, I'm home!" called a distant female voice.

Mom?!

"Will, there's one more thing about me that I haven't told you," Sherry quickly spat out. "It's kind of important."

"Mom?" the voice called again, closer this time. "Who you talking to?"

"What is it?" I asked Sherry.

Footsteps came toward the closed bedroom door.

"It's about Anneleise."

"What about her?"

The bedroom door opened.

"Hey Mom—Oh, I'm sorry!" The girl stopped when she saw me standing there half naked. A shock of adrenaline shot through me as I recognized her.

It was Anna, the sales clerk from the lingerie store.

She recognized me and gasped with a hand to her mouth. I tried to conceal what must have been a look of horror on my face as I looked back toward Sherry.

"Sherry?" I implored.

Sherry sighed. "Will, I'd like you to meet Anneleise...my daughter."