The Ski Bunny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have noticed me staring—or even drooling. She finished her stretch, looked at me, and giggled with a broad smile. Her bright green eyes glistened behind the long eyelashes.

"So, you and my mom," she started.

"Yeah?"

"Are you a thing, now?"

"I guess so, yeah. At least as far as sex goes." As the words left my mouth I immediately wished I could shove them back in. I tried to recover with: "I mean, you know. We hang out and...she's a really great gal."

Anna laughed. "I've noticed a change in her over the past few weeks."

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh." Anna leaned over the countertop. Her breasts nearly fell out of her shirt. I know she caught me taking glances, but I couldn't resist. "She has more energy and she just seems happier. I'm glad she has you."

"I'm glad I have her," I said. "I really like her."

"And don't worry. She and I are so close that it's not awkward to know that you're banging my mom two and three times a week."

"Well that's putting it bluntly," I chuckled.

"We're close in age, too," Anna said, emphasizing the obvious. "I'm not that much younger."

I swallowed hard, not knowing whether to follow Anna down the path she was starting to take.

"You know," she continued, "She's told me a few details." She stood up and glanced at my crotch, which was still bulging a bit from my feeble attempt to hide my rock solid erection.

"Details?" I said.

"Yeah. About you." Anna approached me and put an arm around my back. "How you do what you do." Our eyes locked as she pressed her hip against mine. "Y'know...in bed."

I put one arm around her naked waist, and we leaned in for another kiss. But this one was far more than the greeting at the door. It was slow, soft, and sensual. Her breath tasted fruity like her hair, but I could still smell that sweet feminine scent that lowered my inhibitions. She seemed to be an experienced kisser, as the movement of her lips perfectly complimented mine. We broke off with a smack and locked eyes again.

All I wanted to do at that very moment was take her head in my hands and kiss those ruby red lips again with a full-on attack that left no doubt how attracted to her I was. I wanted to carry her into the living room, rip off the scraps of clothing, lay her down on the couch, stick my big veiny dick in her pussy, and fuck her fast and hard.

A sudden rumbling from the far end of the kitchen woke me from my fantasy. Anna jerked away from me, shocked to hear the garage door opening.

"Mom's home," her quavering voice said.

The surprise was enough to soften my erection a bit, a relief since I didn't want Sherry figuring out why I had a hard-on before she got home. An unseen door opened, followed by Sherry entering the kitchen carrying a leather shoulder bag. She wore a stylish purple work skirt with matching blouse. Her heels clicked across the tile floor.

"Hi baby!" she said, eyes smiling as much as her mouth.

Anna and I both answered. "Hi Mom!" "Hello beautiful." Then we both laughed, which allowed us to breathe again and relax.

"How was your day off?" Sherry asked Anna.

"Ugh, some day off. I worked for most of it."

"That's my girl, making bank."

Sherry then turned to me and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Then, bending over so that I could see down it, she removed her shoes, flippantly tossing them aside. Even in business casual outfit, she still managed to be sexy.

"And how's my rock star?" Sherry asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist, eyeing me up and down. Before I could answer, she planted a kiss on my lips and wouldn't let go. I prayed that she couldn't taste any Anna on me.

"He's not a rock star," Anna said in a defiantly deeper tone.

Sherry broke the kiss and, looking me in the eyes, said, "We'll just see about that." She grabbed my ass with both hands. "Wanna come check out my new bathroom tiles?"

"I didn't know you had new tiles," I said.

"I don't." Sherry said, pushing me in the direction of her bedroom.

"Clever girl," I said.

"I suppose you two are going to have sex now," Anna said, clearly sounding annoyed.

"Don't wait up," Sherry replied, eyes still locked on mine.

"Whatever," mumbled Anna.

I looked back at Anna as I walked down the hall with Sherry and called out, "We'll talk more later."

Anna didn't reply; she rolled her eyes and turned away from us.

Sherry practically shoved me into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

"I've been waiting for this all day," she panted. We came together almost violently and kissed each other hard. Our tongues pressed up against each other in a battle to see who could go deeper into the other person's mouth. Our hands wildly groped each other's body parts. My hands soon started to work at the remaining buttons on her blouse, while she started to unbuckle my belt. It was stretched tight by my renewed erection. Our hands worked quickly but clumsily. We couldn't undress each other fast enough. I undid the last of the blouse's buttons and grabbed Sherry's bra-encased tits. A sudden moan leaped out of her mouth and into mine. She removed my belt and unzipped my pants.

Finally, Sherry said, "Aw fuck it." She pulled up her skirt, dropped her panties, jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. I almost didn't catch her, and we collapsed onto the bed, just as she had planned.

"Stick it in, quick!" she commanded between kisses.

I stood up just long enough to drop my pants to my knees. My fully erect cock stood at attention, ready for action. Sherry's legs remained spread in the air. Her pussy was on full display, even though most of the rest of her body was still under wraps. I started unbuttoning my polo shirt, but Sherry was impatient.

"C'mon, I need you inside me so badly right now!" she pleaded, pulling my cock toward her. "Stick it in!"

I removed my shirt and guided my cock toward her opening. She was already wet, so in a single stroke I plunged in all the way up to my pubic hair. Sherry squealed. She was a bit tighter than usual, which I liked. I relished the sensation of her pussy so quickly surrounding every inch of my cock. I held myself fully inside her for a moment. Sherry squeezed my cock with her pussy—her trademark way to drive me crazy with sexual pleasure—and I could feel my heartbeat pulsing through my dick and pushing against the walls of her vagina.

Sherry put her feet on the edge of the bed and began to buck her hips. She really wanted to get it going! I responded by going straight from zero to sixty in just a couple seconds. Sherry's moans quivered. We pounded each other hard and fast, with my pelvis slapping her nice round ass. We fucked like animals, like we had been tortured with the sight of each other's naked bodies for days without being allowed to move, and now we were suddenly released to do as we pleased. There is nothing like a good fuck right when you need it most.

"Uhh! Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me, Will! Fuck me!" Sherry screamed between pants and yelps. I was breathing hard myself. The tip of my dick was landing so deep and so hard on the end of her pussy, and it felt so good! We couldn't fuck hard or fast enough.

After just a few minutes, I felt myself starting to climax. It was coming up much faster than usual, and Sherry could sense it.

"Oh yeah, baby! Cum inside me! Cum in me! Aaahh!" Sherry's squeezes started to come in rhythm.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled out as my orgasm hit me so suddenly and so hard, it almost hurt. It was so overpowering that it was all I was aware of. My last thrust landed as deep as I could get it, and I thought I felt the tip of my dick explode as I blasted Sherry's insides with semen. Then came another spray, then another, and another. I could feel my dick pulse and expand with each one.

After what could have been a full minute of recovery, I opened my eyes. They had been clenched shut, and small tears had formed at the corners. I had bent over Sherry in the clamor of our fast fuck. Still trying to catch her own breath, she looked up at me and gently whisked away a tear. I kissed her deeply again while my dick was still inside her.

We kissed for a few minutes, and then I pulled out. I needed a drink, so I pulled my pants back up and went back to the kitchen to get some water. I didn't put my shirt back on, but it didn't matter, as Anna had left. I was a little worried that my relationship with her mother was making things difficult for her. No matter how comfortable she says she is with it, I thought that it had to be awkward for her.

When I returned to Sherry's large master bedroom, she was reclining naked on the love seat that was backed by a grand view of the back yard. Her eyes were lazily half shut and her legs spread wide. One hand was massaging her breast while the other was fingering her clit. I quickly removed my remaining clothes and took over, except I used my tongue to rapidly flick her clit. Sherry released one loud moan after another, each one escalating in pitch. I lapped up the juices on her labia, then pressed my taste buds onto her clit and rubbed it forcefully.

Sherry's hips began to buck as her orgasm drew near. The moans turned into staccato squeals. But I wouldn't let her cum just yet. I drew away, then pulled her up and turned her around. Sherry got the message and kneeled on the bed in doggy-style position. She arched her back and thrust her butt into the air. There before me was her beautiful snatch, wet, open, and ready to receive me.

My cock was standing straight up. It was so hard that it almost hurt, and I was proud of it. I knew Sherry liked its length, strength and girth. It was easy for me to fully please her with it. I guided my mushroom head to her pussy lips and rubbed them up and down. Sherry moaned again, but this time it was a pleading moan, begging me to just shove my cock all the way inside her.

So I did, in one smooth motion. I bottomed out with my balls hitting her butt and my tip just barely touching her cervix. I was amazed at how deep I was inside her. Sherry's pussy seemed to scorch my cock with its heat. I groaned with pleasure as I began to slowly pump in and out. I could feel every inch, every contour of her pussy slide past the veins in my cock. The friction on the edge of my cockhead shot wondrous sensations through me, and I was in heaven.

I started pounding her faster and harder, with Sherry matching my rhythm and pushing back on me. I grabbed her hips for extra thrusting and just let it ride. My recent orgasm made it possible for me to last much longer this time, but we never seemed to tire. We fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked. We were living in the moment and enjoying every bit of it.

Eventually I moved my hands up to grab her tits and I just let my hips do all the fucking. Sherry let out an extra moan with this added sensation. My fingers massaged the flesh of her magnificent breasts while my thumbs rubbed her nipples, and my dick rubbed the inside of her pussy. After another few minutes, all this sent both of us to the point of no return. I could feel Sherry's pussy squeezing my cock more often now as her moans turned into wails.

"AAAhhh! Omygod! Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck it, yeah, fuck it! Don't stop! AAaaahhh!"

I did as she commanded and pounded her pussy fast and hard as my own orgasm built up incredible momentum. I remained deep inside her, only withdrawing a couple inches with each manic thrust. I grunted in rhythm while Sherry's orgasm started silently. Apparently, it was too much for her to even scream, but her mouth was wide open and her eyes clenched shut. Her pussy contracted repeatedly around my cock, trying desperately to milk out all my semen.

My orgasm hit me like a car wreck. I shouted at the sudden shock of unbelievable sensation that overtook my entire body. My legs quivered, threatening to give out as my hips bucked violently and involuntarily, ensuring that all the cum that was shooting out the tip of my dick was landing as deep inside Sherry as it could possibly go. It seemed to just go on and on, with more and more cum shooting past Sherry's cervix.

Then everything went black.

When I regained consciousness, I saw that I had collapsed on top of Sherry. My dick had partially extricated itself as we lay there, trying to catch our breaths. Sherry summed up the experience with one intensely spoken word:

"Wow!"

* * * * * * * * * *

The next two times Sherry and I hooked up were at my place, so I didn't see Anna for a week. When I finally did return to her house, Anna greeted me with a hug and a cheerful peck on the lips, but then disappeared upstairs to her room. I watched her ponytail bounce and her ass cheeks sway back and forth as she climbed the stairs.

Ahh, her ass. I rarely got a great view of it since she either wore a skirt or sweatpants when I visited. I knew she had a great ass, but I had no idea how great it was until the day I unknowingly arrived an hour before Sherry was to come home. I got the now usual hug and kiss.

"Hi Willie! Mom got stuck at work. She won't be home for a while. Sorry, stud."

Anna wore a white bikini top that did little to hide her juicy tits. It was merely two sheer triangles held loosely in place by thin strings, one around her neck and one across her back. It didn't give her chest much support, but from the looks of her perky breasts, they didn't need much. Her voluptuousness bulged out from all sides of the barely functional nylon triangles. The curves that fell beneath the lower reach of the bikini would have been the hottest part, were it not for her nipples making tiny tents near the edge of the fabric.

However, this was not the hottest part of her today. It was that ever loving ass that was barely covered by a pair of cut-off jean shorts that seemed to be painted onto her hips. They hung so low that I could see the indent of her pelvic muscles pointing toward her holy of holies, and cut so high up her thighs that if she were to spread her legs just a little I could immediately know what, if anything, she wore underneath. Just like her skirt the other day, they were barely seven inches thick, top to bottom.

Anna turned around and headed for the back door.

"We filled the pool a couple days ago," she announced. "It should be ready to go. Wanna join me?"

Do I? Anna was so sexy I couldn't resist the instinctual urge to follow that perfect body and angelic face. All I could do as she walked away was stare at that ass. It was wide and round: not too wide since she was in such great shape, but not too muscular either. All the stunts she did with cheerleading, combined with what must have just been great genes, had created the most bubblicious bubble butt I had ever seen. It perfectly complimented the curved of her hips. The bottom of her cheeks melded seamlessly into her long, well-toned legs. I wondered if she knew the extreme hotness of her body.

I followed Anna out the back door and onto the pool deck. I sat back in a lounge chair and tried to think of something to talk about.

"Aren't you going to get in?" Anna asked as she unbuttoned her shorts.

"I don't have a suit."

Anna pointed to my bulging crotch and asked, "Boxers or briefs?" Her shorts were now split down the middle. She wrapped each thumb under a belt loop.

"Boxers," I replied. "But I—"

"Great! You can use those."

I didn't want to tell her how much harder it is to hide a stiffie with boxers. I was worried that any erection I might get would be extremely obvious, especially if it poked through the hole in front. But this line of reasoning went out the window as Anna started to sway her hips left and right, tugging down her tight shorts an inch at a time.

"And when your mom gets home? What will I wear when my boxers are still wet?"

"Go commando. She'll love that!"

I chuckled. Anna stood in front of me, waiting for me to decide. "I dunno...."

"Aww, c'mon." Anna's shorts dropped to the cement, revealing a white bikini bottom that matched the top in color and inadequacy of coverage. The front was just enough to cover a thick muff, had she not shaved it all off completely. Shoestrings attached this part to the back, which was only wide enough to cover half her butt cheeks. Even as they did, they revealed her complete shape as they clung tightly to every contour. I found myself thanking God for this tight teenage ass, even if I could only look.

In a sudden attempt to both ease the tension and get my hands on this beauty, I quickly removed all of my clothing except my boxers, grabbed Anna around the waist in an linebacker tackle, and ran both of us into the pool. We hit the water as one while Anna squealed with laughter.

"You butt!" she playfully scolded after surfacing. Her hair was matted to the back of her neck, and her eyes glimmered in the late evening sunlight. We faced each other and treaded water in a circle in the deep end, getting used to the temperature.

"So how many more school days until graduation?" I asked, finding a depth where I could stand.

"Just final exams. Three days worth."

"Are you having a graduation party?" I asked.

"Already did. Mine was combined with my best friend Hailey at her house last week. You should have come!"

"You should have invited me!" I quipped. "But I'm not sure how I would have introduced myself. 'Hello sir, and how do you know Anna?' 'Oh, I'm having incredible sex with Anna's mom on a regular basis.'"

Anna laughed and splashed me. "You perv!"

"Have you gone to a bunch of graduation parties?" I asked.

"Some, yes. I had to turn down some invitations from guys I didn't know that well. They just wanted me to show up at their pool party so they could see me in a bikini."

"Don't take this the wrong way," I approached cautiously, "But I can see why."

"Thanks!" Anna smiled with her entire face. She was as beautiful as Sherry while still being her own person. "But I don't have a hundred friends like the popular cliques and some of the bimbos I cheered with."

"So you're not a bimbo," I said, pretending to make a mental note. "Got it."

Anna reached behind me and pinched my butt. I barked at the sudden sharp pain. "That's what you get," she said.

"OK, OK. Well, what about prom?" I continued.

"I went with a friend. We dated for a while but we both saw that it would never work. He didn't have anyone to go with, so I asked him. He was OK with it and we had a good time."

"But not too good?" I asked, grinning.

"I don't sleep around, and I didn't want to do the last fling sex that proms are notorious for. I learned a lot from my mom, and while I love her to pieces and I wouldn't trade our situation for anything, I don't want to go through what she did. I haven't had a serious boyfriend in a year and haven't slept with a guy in two years."

"Mmm. OK. Didn't need that much—"

"—you didn't need that much information, did you?" Anna giggled.

"It's OK. We're tight," It tired to reassure her. "You can tell me stuff and I won't be grossed out."

Anna put her feet on the bottom of the pool, stepped up to me, sandwiched my face between her hands, and kissed me. "Thanks," she said softly. "I like being able to trust you."

She backed away smiling. I sat on a step that was high enough to lift my shoulders above the water. Then I noticed Anna biting her lower lip.

"What?" I asked.

"This might sound weird, but would it be OK if I took my top off?" My eyes bulged out of their sockets. "I usually go skinny dipping in this pool."

"You do?" I said. I felt a tingle and my cock started to grow despite the cool water.

"Yeah, and I think Mom does too when I'm not around. It's always been just the two of us here. The only house that has a view of this pool is ours." I looked around the property. She was right. Fences, hedges, and the placement of neighboring houses—none of which went as far back as Sherry's—blocked any potential sight lines.