The Ski Bunny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm usually able to avoid tan lines all summer long."

"Now that's talent!" I teased.

"Would you mind if I take this off?" Anna asked, tugging at a strap near her neck. "I'll stay underwater if it makes you nervous."

"Go ahead," I said. Really, how could I have said no? I'll tell you: total, asexual insanity. That's the only way I could have said no. Nine out of ten gay dudes would have been turned straight at the sight of a nearly naked Anna.

She backed up to me and asked me to untie her. I did, and she walked forward again, leaving the bikini top in my hands. She turned around in neck-deep water and partially covered her breasts with her arms. But the water was rippling too much for me to make out any details anyway. I was hoping that those same ripples would conceal the massive hard-on that was now poking through the slit in my boxers.

"This feels so good," Anna said. I tried to imagine the feeling of the cool, crisp water on her naked breasts: so liberating.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"You just did."

"OK, smart-ass!" I retorted. Anna giggled as I continued. "You said the other day that you were OK—even happy—that I was...oh, how did you so eloquently put it...banging your mom?"

More giggles. "Yeah?"

"But a couple weeks ago you seemed a bit upset when I went with your mom to her room to do just that."

"I wasn't upset that you and Mom had sex. I just went up to my room and listened to my iPod."

"Then what was the matter?"

Anna sighed. "I dunno. I guess I'm just tired of being in her shadow when you're around. I guess I was...." Anna wrung her hands. "...jealous."

"Jealous that she was having sex and you weren't?"

"Jealous that she was having sex with you, and I wasn't."

My heart raced through the next several beats as a shock of adrenaline coursed through me. Did she just reveal that she has the hots for me? I wondered. Anna moved closer to me in the shallower water, but still kept her shoulders submerged.

"Anna, I'm flattered. I—"

"Hah, 'flattered,'" she interrupted. "I got dressed up in my sexiest outfit for you. I felt so hot and brave. I thought I had really turned you on, but then I still lost out to Mom."

"I wouldn't say you 'lost out.' This isn't a competition."

"But don't you think I'm pretty?" she asked as she stood up. In one graceful movement Anna lifted her torso above the water, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen. They were almost too good to be true: C-cup large, firm, and perky, but natural. Encased in smooth, taught, creamy white skin, they didn't need much support to point up as they did. They were made even more striking by the thin layer of water that cascaded down their roundness, making them glisten in the sunlight. Her eraser-sized nipples jutted out from the peak of each orb. They were pink mixed with milk chocolate brown, and a bit darker than the surrounding areola.

Anna put her arms over her head and stretched, arching her back and sticking her butt out behind her, just as she had done the other day in the kitchen. Except this time I could enjoy the full view of her naked breasts.

"Well, do you?" Anna asked again, looking at me as she finished her stretch.

"Umm, I...I," I stammered, and finally finding words: "Anna sweetie, you know you're gorgeous."

Anna straddled me and sat on my lap, her tits right in my face. I mustered all the will power I had just to keep from grabbing them and planting my face on them. My erection was so strong that I thought I was running out of skin. I could feel it pressing between my pelvis and hers. She leaned down and kissed me with an open mouth. Our tongues danced while our lips slid over each other in a wet act of pure lust. Our hands rubbed up and down each other's smooth backs.

But the thought of cheating on Sherry with her daughter made me pull back. "Wait a minute," I whispered. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why? Cuz of Mom?" Anna's brow angled downward but her big green eyes were sad.

"Among other things, yeah. I...It's just...." Stammering again, I restarted. "Look, baby. I really like your mom. We have a good thing going and I don't want to screw it up."

"Don't worry. She'll never find out. She thinks I share everything with her, but I can keep a secret if you can."

Despite her reassurances, I still wanted to remove all doubt. "Anna, honey, you're a goddess. You can get any guy you want. I'm sure there's a whole high school full of guys who would do anything to be with you."

"They're immature douches. None of them know what they're doing."

"Well what about college guys?"

"Me and frat boys don't mix." I decided not to protest her massive stereotyping. "All I want is you," she nearly whispered and planted another kiss on my lips.

I smiled and confidently said, "Yeah? And why is that?"

"Because you're cute. And hot. And you make my mom so happy. You treat her right and drive her crazy with desire." Another kiss planted. "And if you can satisfy her, I know you can satisfy me." Then she whispered in one ear: "I can't wait for you to make me cum." She flicked my ear with the tip of her tongue, then went to the other: "I can't wait to make you come...inside me."

My dick nearly exploded right then and there. I had never been so turned on in my life. I lost control and it was on! I pulled her face to mine and started a massively hard-core make-out session. Our lips and tongues were all over each other. My hips were already bucking, pressing the biggest, most solid erection I had ever produced right up against her pussy lips. Only one thin piece of fabric separated us.

We kissed non-stop for several minutes, groping and mashing our bodies together. When we finally separated we had to catch our breaths. Anna put her hands on her lower back, threw her head back, and presented her glorious tits to me. I immediately grabbed both and squeezed gently. They were certainly real, in case I had any remaining doubt. The malleability confirmed it, yet they were firm enough to be fun to play with. My long, slender fingers were just short of reaching all the way across each breast.

Anna moaned as I massaged. "Ahhh, I've needed this for such a long time."

I leaned forward and took as much of her right breast into my mouth as possible while still squeezing both. I started to concentrate on each nipple, thumb on one, tongue on the other. I flicked them both several times, pressed them into the breast, and lightly pinched and twisted them. Anna's slight moans increased, as did her breathing, which made her chest heave. She let out a louder groan when I began sucking on her right nipple. Then my mouth went to her left breast and I repeated the stimulation routine.

After a few minutes of this Anna thanked me with a fast, hard kiss with a tongue that was all too eager to rub against mine. I took control of the kiss, slowing it down and gradually trailing off to a tender release so slow and smooth it was hard to tell when our lips had actually separated. When I opened my eyes, Anna's were still closed. She was still savoring the release. As she slowly opened her big eyes, with her eyelashes the last to reveal her green sparkles, I noticed that her cheeks had turned rosy in the excitement of our lust for each other.

Anna stood up so that her pelvis was right in front of my face. Each of my hands took hold of opposing drawstrings on her bikini bottom. I pulled gently, and as soon as the ties came undone, the thin white nylon fell to the water's surface. And now Anna was completely naked in front of me. She was completely shaven. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire, and as Anna took a slightly wider stance, they hung down just slightly from her crotch.

I grabbed Anna's muscular but round ass with both hands and pulled her closer. My lips met her pussy lips, and I stuck my tongue in between them. It didn't take long to find her clit, and Anna's moaning returned in higher pitches. She ran her fingers through my hair as I tickled her clit, occasionally trying to dart my tongue into her opening. But it was difficult in this position, so I guided her to sit on the edge of the pool, legs open wide.

There was her glorious pussy, open and eager for me to enter. God, how I just wanted to stick my dick in there and fuck her like a jackhammer! But I knew that if I was going to live up to Sherry's description of my sexual abilities, I would be better off making it all about Anna first.

We made eye contact as I reunited my tongue with her clit. I flicked it as fast as I could while my lips formed a seal around the work area. Anna moaned faster and louder. Even though the neighbors couldn't see us, I wondered if they could hear. Aww, fuck it! I thought. Let's make them jealous.

I guided Anna's legs to spread wider, so I could get my tongue as far into her opening as I could. I traced circles around the rim and allowed my hand to continue rubbing her clit. I used two fingers in a circular motion while my tongue probed Anna's vagina. This went on for several minutes, Anna's moans riding up and down wave after wave of pleasure. My tongue and fingers were getting tired, so I tried humming, just to see if it got any reaction.

And damn, did it ever! Her hips began to buck, and I had to match her movements. The instant I stuck a single finger into her pussy, she started panting, "Oh my God! Oh my God! What's happening?! Oh shit! Oh shit! AAahhh!!"

Anna's hips quivered, then involuntarily bucked. I followed them and continued my assault. Her hole suddenly became more lubricated as her juices seeped out. Her wordless screams indicated exactly what she was experiencing. It seemed to last quite a while at maximum pitch before she started her descent, which lasted even longer.

I backed away and watched her recover. She was leaning back on her elbows, hips still bucking, legs dangling over the side of the pool, breasts heaving, eyes half open, looking completely vulnerable but completely satisfied.

"How was that?" I asked.

"What was that?" she replied.

"Seriously? I'm pretty sure you had an orgasm, babe."

"Wow," she declared. Just like her mother. "Wow. I've never cum like that before. I'm used to taking care of myself, but that was totally different."

"Good different?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" Anna nodded, eyes now wide open. "No guy has ever made me cum." She was pumping me full of confidence, even cockiness.

Anna noticed my still stiff member poking above the water. "Wow!" she said again, and it occurred to me that this was the first time she had seen my dick. "You're huge!"

"I'm telling ya babe, your standards are about to change. No more high school boys."

Anna slipped back into the shallow end of the pool and took hold of my cock with both hands. "So big and hard," she said with a smile. I flexed to make it expand for a moment in her hand. She looked up at me in astonishment and laughed. Then she squatted down and took the tip into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and moved up and down on it, pressing her tongue against the bottom.

I had been incredibly horny for quite some time by this point, so even though her inexperience showed, it felt incredible. As she slowly took more and more of me into her mouth, I gave her pointers. "Flick your tongue there...yeah, right there. Yeah, that's it! Ugh! Watch your teeth. Alright, a bit faster now. Ah, yeah!"

My sighs and grunts came slowly at first, but I knew I wasn't going to last long. Anna's blow job felt that good. Sherry and I hadn't fucked in a few days, and with all the time spent seeing the incredibly sexy and incredibly naked Anna seducing me, I knew I would blow my load soon. I told Anna to gently cup my balls, and when she did I could feel my orgasm start to build up.

"Oh yeah, keep going," I said. "I'm so close." I looked down at Anna's naked body. She looked up at me while her lips and tongue danced and frolicked on my extra sensitive skin. The orgasmic sensations escalated, and I could feel my knees shaking. I just stood there, loving it. I passed the point of no return with absolutely no thought toward stopping or even slowing down. But I did offer her a final warning in case she didn't want my semen in her mouth. "Oh Anneliese, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Anna moved back and I took my cock in my hand, aiming it at her tits. The zenith of my orgasm shot through my dick right to the tip, and my cum did the same. My first blast was so powerful that it shot right over Anna's shoulder and landed on the pool deck two feet behind her. Then I squirted a sticky, white rope right onto her collar bone. Then another onto her left breast, and another on her right. I saw stars with each volley. They all felt so good that I wondered how much more I could stand. I finished off with some big drops right between her tits.

"Wow," Anna said again, laughing. "That's a lot of cum!"

I said something along the lines of thank you and you learn quickly. As I stood there recovering, Anna moved to the deep end of the pool to wash off. She grabbed a chlorine floater from the far edge of the pool and set it on top of the water.

Our naked bodies came together in the middle of the pool, and we stood there for several minutes, kissing and slowly exploring each other's bodies. We started concentrating on each other's butt cheeks, squeezing them and flexing for each other. I started to move my hands around to her front side, but before they got there Anna separated from me and walked up the staircase and out of the pool. I watched her round butt cheeks and hips sway from side to side with each step.

When she reached the top, she used her hands to squeegee her hair. She stood on her toes, arched her back, spread her legs a bit, and stuck her butt out at me. It was such a heavenly butt being so perfectly round and attached to those long, athletic legs. I wanted to bury my face in it. Looking at the bottom of the cheeks, I noticed her swollen pussy lips hanging from her crotch. She had pushed her snatch out to me so that it was on full display. It was facing back at me, begging me to fill it with my rod, which was quickly becoming erect again. Just the sight of that sweet pussy at the bottom of her ass made me want to dart my dick inside it.

Holding this favorite erotic position of hers, hands still running through her hair, she looked back at me and asked, "Are you coming inside?" What a question.

"Hell yeah!" I said, quickly exiting the pool.

Anna squealed and pranced into the house. I trotted after her, my bouncing dick leading the way. I followed her inside and tried to grab her, but she jumped out of the way.

"C'mere you!" I said as we both dripped water onto the carpet.

"We'd better go up to my room," Anna said. I followed her up the stairs to the opposite end of the house from Sherry's bedroom. As soon as we were in Anna's room, she turned to face me, and I closed the door. Our wet bodies mashed together again, and we kissed while grabbing each other's asses. Then she grabbed my dick.

"Is it going to hurt?" she asked. "It's been a while, and I never had one this big."

"Don't worry," I reassured her. "I'll start out slowly. Just let me know how you're feeling."

Anna nodded. She looked me in the eye and whispered, "Take me, Will." She backed up to her queen-sized bed where she lay down, legs spread, ready to receive me in missionary. I positioned myself over her and began to realize how incredibly fortunate I was that I was about to have sex with such a hot young woman. Every male in the world over the age of fourteen would give almost anything for a chance to do what I was about to do.

I guided my dick toward Anna's labia. She gasped at the initial contact, then gasped a few more times as I rubbed my tip between her pussy lips, mixing my pre-cum with her juices and spreading the mixture over these most sensitive parts of our bodies. I found her hole and gently pushed forward. My cockhead was immediately met with some resistance. It very slowly slid into her opening. I wasn't being blocked: Anna's pussy was just extra tight.

My tip finally got through the initial opening, but I still had to press hard to go any further. It stretched my skin to the point of hurting a bit. I sensed a tiny wince from Anna, so I pulled out but maintained contact with her pussy. Then I went in again, and I was able to go an inch further. Out again, then in again an inch further. I could feel every vein in my dick slide through with each new inch that I gained. She was so tight that I was glad I had already cum in the last twenty minutes, or else I might have blown my load before I got all the way inside her.

Anna grabbed my butt and pulled me deeper inside her. I pushed hard and finally felt my dick bottom out. We both groaned at the flesh-on-flesh sensation. She didn't squeeze her pussy around my dick—due to inexperience, I figured—but she didn't need to. Her steaming hot vagina surrounded my dick tighter than a corset on a 19th-century woman's waist.

I slowly pulled almost all the way out, then just as slowly pushed back in. Anna's pussy soon became more lubricated, so I was able to gradually increase the speed of our humping. Anna raised her feet into the air, and I found myself able to bury my dick an extra half inch deeper. We both gasped and I held inside her for a moment. My balls were now in contact with her ass, and our pelvises pressed up hard against each other. I began stroking again, a bit faster now. I grunted with pleasure and Anna's moans and occasional yelps let me know that she was enjoying it as well.

We fucked like this for several minutes. Eventually I asked, "Wanna try cowgirl?"

"Yesss!" Anna said with a smile.

"Wrap your legs around me and hold tight," I instructed. Anna did so, and I rolled us both over in one quick motion, staying inside her. Anna sat up and I could see the full glory of her body: damp hair frayed chaotically down her back, the youthful, girl-next-door beauty of her face that reminded me of her mother's, the broad shoulders that lifted other girls into the air, her perfect tits, curvy waist and hips, flat tummy accented by a pierced belly button, and at the bottom of it all, my dick buried deep in her clean shaven pussy. It was truly a sight to behold. I tried to envision how far up my dick went.

I grabbed her tits and kneaded them. Anna began to rock her hips back and forth, causing her pussy to move up and down my length. I sat up and bear hugged her. We kissed as we both moved our hips in rhythmic micro movements for a few moments. I traced kisses around her collar bone and the top of her breasts. We both savored the feeling of our bodies melded together so tightly, joined as one with my dick in her pussy.

Anna pushed me onto my back again, then leaned over me and started moving her hips in more rapid vertical motions. I took one breast into my mouth and sucked. The other one I squeezed with one hand while my other hand was on her ass. Anna's moans became louder and higher, and then she started using my name. I figured it doesn't get any better than this.

I placed my feet on the bed so I could lift my hips and fuck her harder. I pounded into her and she responded with a shriek. She was still tight and my dick almost hurt driving into her that quickly. But I couldn't stop. I just loved fucking her hard! Anna began to fuck back, so our pace accelerated even more.

Right as a familiar sensation began to build up, Anna lifted herself off my cock, turned around into reverse cowgirl, and guided my dick halfway back into her depths. I went the rest of the way by lifting my hips and resuming our fast-paced humping. The length of each stroke was nearly the length of my 6.5-inch cock. I was pulling nearly all the way out of her pussy then shoving it all the way back in with each furious stroke. I alternately grabbed her hips and her tits. Our skin slapped and her tits bounced freely when I wasn't squeezing them.