The Ski Bunny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw why she had repositioned herself: Beyond the foot of the bed was a full-length mirror. Anna was watching herself fuck my cock. It was a truly erotic sight: in my foreground was her hole sliding up and down my pole, topped by her heavenly ass and swimsuit model curves. Ten feet away was the reflection of her front side. I could see her beautiful face, with mouth half open and panting, plus her perfectly large tits bouncing up and down. My hands explored them with ease. I could see her pussy lips in the mirror, spreading just wide enough to allow my dick to shove its way up inside her.

I moved one hand down to her clit and started rubbing, right next to my jackhammering cock. Anna shrieked at this increased stimulation. Her screams made clear that she was on the edge of another violent orgasm. It wasn't long before I could feel the dawn of my own orgasm again. I grabbed Anna tightly around the waist.

"Oh my God, Will! WIIILLLL!" she shouted. "Cum inside me! Cum inside me! Aahh! Cuummm!!"

I didn't think Anna's pussy could get any tighter, but it did. It clenched my dick involuntarily. This and her invitation to fill her up was all I could handle. My orgasm gathered quickly once again, and before I know it my second load of semen shot into the furthest depths of Anna's vagina. I grunted loudly with each spurt. It was a release like none other. The magnitude of sexual sensation on the tip of my cock was unprecedented. I silently praised God for the gift or orgasm.

Anna stayed on top of me, and I inside her, for quite some time after we stopped undulating. I became aware of our heavy breathing echoing off the walls of the bedroom. Finally Anna lifted up off my hips and my totally spent cock slipped out. We lay together on the bed for a few minutes, my arms wrapped around her graceful curves.

I began to wonder when Sherry was going to get home. Would she catch me running out of Anna's room? Would she see the discarded bikini outside, or the wet footprints leading up to Anna's room? Would she detect the scent of sex we most surely emitted? I didn't know if I could recharge fast enough to fuck Sherry to completion. Maybe I could get away with just giving her oral.

My contemplation was interrupted by a ringing telephone. Anna got up to answer it.

"Hello? Hi, Mom....Yeah, he's here....No we're just watching TV and talking....OK....In the fridge or the freezer?....OK....Sure, I'll tell him. Love you too. Bye."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"One of her company's clients is throwing a hissy fit, so she's stuck at the office for another couple hours. She said I should make you a pizza so you don't go hungry, and then if you decide to go home she'll take a rain check for tomorrow."

"Well," I said, mulling it all over, "At least we won't get caught."

Anna came back to the bed, which was now soaking wet, and sat next to me. I wrapped an arm around her back as she leaned into me.

"I hope you don't regret this, Will."

"Oh I don't, but I do feel a little guilty."

"I don't want this to just be a one-time thing."

"But you have to admit, this whole situation is a bit....weird. I don't think we could keep it a secret from your mom."

"Let me take care of that. I have an idea that I'm going to float by her."

A week went by, and I didn't see Sherry at all. She was slammed at work with the bitching client. We had two brief phone conversations where Sherry sounded genuinely apologetic for not being able to spend time with me. I wondered what Anna had in mind. I worried what she was telling Sherry. Then after thee days of hearing nothing came the text message that made me sweat:

"We need to talk. Come to the house at 7:00."