The Ski Bunny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, so funny. Ass!" Hailey responded, giving my left nipple a stinging twist. I cried out at the unexpected pain. I had never seen her so aggressive.

I reached up as if I was going to return the favor, but Hailey caught my wrist. "Don't even think about it," she said, smiling.

"Fine, I'm through with you," I joked. "Anna, who's your friend over there?"

Anna stopped dancing, brushed her golden blonde locks from her face, and brought a loose fist just below her mouth. She began speaking into her invisible microphone:

"Our next candidate is the fabulous Megaaaan!" crowed Anna in a deep announcer's voice. "She is a native of Gladstone Lake who likes Jack Black movies, the color pink, and always wants more cowbell!"

Megan wore her dark brown hair in tight, natural curls. She had a tiny nose stud, three piercings on her left ear, and five on her right, making a trail of shiny metal around her cartilage. Her shirt was tight and low cut as well, but with wider straps to support a larger chest. Bare midriff revealed a pierced belly button, but it was the skirt that got me excited. Anna must have told her that I dig short flirty skirts.

Anna continued. "She was once the prom queen runner-up, and is now entering her junior year at Northwest State University where she majors in accounting."

Megan had already started to walk through my living room like she was on a Miss America catwalk. But her body type was a bit bigger than those contestants, which, given how anorexic those girls are, still left her well within the hottie range. She had a healthy amount of meat on her bones, but still maintained a flat tummy. She emanated enough sex appeal from beneath her tight outfit that I'm sure it drew the attention of everyone she passed by. Her breasts were easily C-cups, and the pointiest of the group. I could tell because, like Anna, she wore no bra. They curved up toward the erect nipples, which were trying to poke through the thin fabric just under the hemline, then followed an elegant curve underneath to join back up with the rest of her average-sized torso.

"But don't let the pencil pushing fool you," Anna continued. "After hours, this girl likes to get funky and party with the best of them!"

With that, Megan raised her arms in the air and gave a college "Whoo-hoo!" before greeting me with a hug. She was still smiling when she backed away. Our eyes met and I realized for the first time that night how cute she was. Adorable, really. Her baby face and slight overbite made me want to cup her face in my hands and kiss it all over.

Our little party continued, and before long everyone had a drink in hand and we were toasting to the night. We sat down while the conversation flowed almost as quickly as the alcohol. I lost count of how much I had to drink after my fourth beer. Anna and Hailey took turns snuggling into me, kissing me, and sitting in front of me with my arms wrapped around her waist.

Kaylee and Megan went to the refrigerator to mix a couple more margaritas for themselves, and Anna took the opportunity straddle me on the couch, kiss me, and ask, "So can we fuck soon? I'm all worked up."

Hailey bent over me from behind the couch and kissed me upside down. "Yeah, I'm getting wet just thinking about it," she admitted.

"Well, how long are Kaylee and Megan planning to stay?" I asked. Anna and Hailey looked at each other and smiled. "I mean, they can stay," I continued, "If they don't mind all the noise we're going to make."

"No, no, no, Will," Hailey said, shaking her head above me. "We all want some." She spun her finger around, quickly pointing at all four girls.

My jaw dropped. I looked around the room. The two new girls had gone back to dancing, but confirmed with knowing looks what Hailey had just told me. I looked at Anna for final confirmation. She nodded and mouthed the words "Aaaallll of us."

Hailey moved her lips to my left ear and, in a deep, sensuous voice, said "I hope you're well-rested, cowboy." Then, after licking my left ear, she went to my right and whispered, "Cuz we wanna suck you and fuck you...all..." a lick on my earlobe, "...night..." a kiss on my jaw, "...long." Finally, a kiss on my lips.

Immediately I thought about Sherry. This went well beyond the deal she and I had with her daughter, and I knew she would not approve of this. The angel on my right shoulder told me to stay true to my girlfriend and get out of this situation. You might be in love with her, you might want to spend the rest of your life with her, and you don't want to jeopardize that. Respect her! The devil on my left shoulder told me that this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I would be crazy not to take advantage of it. Sherry wouldn't ever have to know. Look at these hot young babes: They want your cock! Have fun tonight!! FUCK 'EM ALL!!!

Anna started gyrating her hips on my rapidly hardening cock. She took may face in her hands and declared, "I want to be first...and last." Then in one swift motion she peeled off her shirt, leaving her topless. Her perky tits jiggled very slightly as she continued her lap dance.

Two dogs were fighting in my head, an evil dog and a good dog. Which one would win? The one that got fed the most. Right now, the evil dog was feasting.

Immediately I felt the urge to grab her juicy C-cup tits, plant my face in them, and lose myself in her flesh. And indeed I would, in time. But I decided to take it slowly. Even after Hailey dropped her red lace thong on my face, exposing her shaved pussy beneath her extra short miniskirt, I forced a bit of restraint on myself. There will be plenty of time for all of this, I surmise. I was in for some serious overtime with these girls, a night I will never forget. The evil dog and the devil I knew had won out.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Then what happened?" Gene asked.

"Gentlemen, we have a table for you in the back." The doorman at Mantra pointed the way. "Watch your head on the stairs."

My three friends and I showed ourselves down a flight of uneven, worn stairs, through the bar, and to a booth in the back. I sat facing the rest of the bar.

"So go on, Will," said Sean. "The girls start to undress."

"Did they get naked right away," asked Russ, "Or did you build the anticipation and take it slow?"

"I think I'm going to take it slow right now and order a drink," I said. "Give me a menu."

Far from being a flashy meat-market bar, Mantra almost disappears among the trendy loft condominiums that surround it. Hidden below ground level with an alleyway entrance, it's not a place anyone stumbles upon by chance. It is frequented by well-dressed, good-looking yuppies looking to meet other well-dressed, good-looking yuppies. New business comes from word of mouth and, like most of its customers, the bar has no land-line phone. Reservations for some of its 48 seats are made via text message up to thirty minutes in advance.

Newcomers to Mantra are charmed by the feeling that they are entering a speakeasy, while regulars enjoy a casual separation from the shallow dance club scene. No velvet ropes, no bouncers with a list, and no pretentious lines. Also absent are drunk frat bros hopelessly looking for an easy score with boobed-out club hoppers. Beer is available, but not on the menu, which is instead filled with cocktails ranging in price from $11 to $20. Each one comes with an elaborate list of ingredients and notes on preparation.

"God-DAMN this drink is good, Joey!" said Sean to the bartender who delivered our drinks personally.

"Who takes care of you?" Joey replied with a smile, fishing for a good tip.

The bartenders take the time to converse with each customer and get to know something about the new ones before taking orders. Their keen sense of personality allows them to make recommendations for people like me who usually drink beer. Once a cocktail is ordered, the bartenders prepare the drinks with extreme care and attention to detail.

"I don't always drink cocktails," started Sean with a glib tone. "But when I do, I prefer...whatever this one is."

"The Silencer," said Joey.

"I'll second that motion," I chimed in with a top-shelf whiskey cocktail in hand. "You never know. It might not be too late for me. I just might become a cocktail guy."

"City slicker," said Russ. Having moved to a major city from a town of under a thousand people just three years ago, we still consider him the redneck of the group.

"Dammit, people! You're getting off topic," said Gene. "Will was telling us about his three-some."

"You mean his three-some of girls," said Russ. "That's four total, for those who are keeping score."

"Total bullshit," said Sean.

"Actually, if anyone here can count, it was four girls," I corrected. Silence. Pause. "Five total."

Ca-ching!

"BULL-SHIT!" All three of them replied at different speeds. One added, "In your dreams."

"Oh, no no," I countered. "In reality."

"If any part of this is true, which I seriously doubt because you're not twenty and you don't look like Channing Tatum," Sean added, "Then it has to be with some desperate housewives, or fatties, or something like that."

"I don't need to prove myself to you," I defended. Of course I was dying to do just that.

"Fuck you! You brung it up!" said Russ. He wasn't all wrong. I had worked it into our conversation back at the Wall Nutt. My best friends already knew about my sex triangle with Sherry and her daughter Anna. Both women were the co-authors of our summer of love agreement that had fulfilled all my sexual fantasies. I told them about Hailey only a week ago, even though I had already been screwing her for a month. That revelation won me the Most Enviable Award among my group of best friends.

I was presently giving those friends a smug look of self-satisfaction, for it was about to get even better.

"I still say bullshit," said Sean, the chief doubter of the group.

After a pause, I silently reached for my iPhone, clicked it on, and pulled up a video that Anna was kind enough to capture for me.

* * * * * * * * * *

Things progressed very quickly. Before I knew it, all five of us were naked and all I could see was skin...tight, curvy, shaved, and flawless skin. It was a flurry of tits, hips, curves, nipples, butt cheeks, and lots of smiles. We were pawing, groping, squeezing, sucking, and rubbing each other's bodies. The two new girls had distinct bikini tan lines. Hailey had less noticeable ones, and Anna had none -- the result of tanning and swimming nude in her backyard pool. As for pubic hair, Hailey and Megan had shaved off everything, but Anna and Kaylee left thin landing strips.

My lips were almost never available, and I occasionally found myself in a three-way kiss. The girls were almost as eager to kiss and feel each other up as they were me. There didn't seem to be any plan in mind. I was like an ADHD kid in a candy store. At any given time, I didn't know whose tits to knead, whose nipple to suck, whose ass to squeeze, or whose pussy to rub, so I did all of that to whoever was closest or whoever forced themselves into my path.

The girls were nearly fighting over who could hold my rock-hard dick. They started to take turns giving me head, but more often than not I found two girls licking my dick simultaneously. Hailey and Kaylee treated my dick like a harmonica, making their lips meet each other's on both sides of my cock and sliding their tongues up and down my shaft. At one point I found myself slouching low on the couch with Anna sucking and flicking my cockhead, Megan licking my balls, and one of the new girls pressing her moist pussy onto my tongue. The fourth girl slouched beside me with her legs casually spread. My right hand managed to find her clitoris and rub it in swirling motions. I almost passed out from the unbelievable pleasure and attention my body was getting.

This is the part where my memory gets a little fuzzy. I can't remember all of the foreplay or how long it went on. There must have been quite a bit, what with four girls to please. At some point the girls shaved off all my hair (except my head). I vaguely remember them taking turns with my trimmer and a razor, but the details of this kinky scene were lost to the effect of all those beers plus my extreme lust. I was in heaven. Even the alcohol couldn't make my dick any less than rock-hard.

The next thing I do remember is laying on my back on my king-sized bed, arms stretched out to my side. I wasn't tied down, but I might as well have been. Hailey was sitting on my face. She gyrated her hips while my tongue licked around the entrance to her vagina and probed as deeply into it as possible. I nuzzled my nose into her clit. She had shaved quite recently, perhaps while the other girls shaved me.

Anna was impaled on my cock, bouncing up and down. Her butt smacked against my hairless balls. I couldn't see her tits, but I knew they were bouncing with her. Just seeing them would have been enough to get me off, but I was happy just to feel the tightness of her warm, wet pussy sliding up and down my thick shaft. Every minute or so she would stop bouncing and simply gyrate forward and back. This allowed me to last longer while she stimulated her clit. Then it was back to bouncing. I tried to match her rhythm and push up into her, but it was difficult to concentrate on this plus pleasing Hailey and the other two girls simultaneously.

Yes, you read that correctly. I was pleasing all four girls at the same time. Or at least I was trying to. Megan sat on my right hand and Kaylee sat on my left. Or vice versa. I can't remember, and really, does it matter? They writhed and gyrated on my hands while I pointed two and sometimes three fingers up inside each of their pussies. I had started by rubbing circles on their clits, then rubbed circles around their holes. This made them both moan with pleasure. They squealed when I slid one finger inside, shrieked when I slid in another, and shouted when my fingers flicked and massaged the inside of their pussies.

All four girls were moaning, panting, asking for more or telling me "Right there, right there, right there!" "Ahh, yes that's it!" "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" Hailey allowed me a couple quick glances, enough to see that the girls were feeling each other's tits, adding to their stimulation. My entire body was pinned down by four wonderful pussies, all getting their kicks off of different parts of my body. It was a lot to focus on. I tried my best to keep up; it was too easy to forget about one or two girls while I focused on the others.

But this lucky bastard never gave up, and before I knew it, one girl after another started to cum. Megan was first. Or was it Kaylee? Her hips started to shake uncontrollably while her whimpers escalated. Seeing this must have set the other new girl off. As far as I could tell, they came together. They moaned and shouted while my tired and sore fingers furiously flicked their g-spots from inside.

By this time, Anna had started squeezing her pussy around my cock in short contractions. It was the Kegel exercises she learned from her mother. I sensed my orgasm just starting to build, like a train at the far end of a long tunnel. It was on its way and there was no stopping it. I tried to tell anyone who would listen that I was about to cum, but my voice was muffled by Hailey's pussy. I started groaning rather loudly, and the vibrations of my voice sent Hailey over the edge. As her gyrations accelerated, she leaned forward and propped herself up on her hands, just behind my head. I could hear her deep guttural groans as she came. Her pussy slammed onto my mouth in irregular spasms, dripping orgasmic juices onto my teeth.

My train was more than halfway through the tunnel now. Anna made it speed toward the end by lightly massaging my balls behind her butt. There was no use in trying to hold on anymore. The train was here! It slammed through me with so much force I thought I was going to crack a rib. But I didn't care. It would have been a small price to pay for the intensity of the orgasm that was ripping through me. My hips pushed upward over and over again, and my cock thrust violently up into Anna with each long shot of cum that raced out of my dick. I squirted hard and high into Anna's pussy. It felt like so much liquid that I never knew my balls could store so much.

After a few more squirts, the train finally passed. The ceiling fan's light was shining into my eyes. Hailey had rolled off me, and my hands were free. It was another few moments before I had recovered enough to survey the scene: Megan and Kaylee were 69-ing each other on the side of the bed. Anna was still on top of me, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. She was not moving, eyes closed, back arched, glorious tits pressed forward. I figured she was savoring the dying moments of her own orgasm. Moments later, she collapsed on top of me.

Nobody said anything for another minute. It was Hailey who broke the silence.

"God that felt good!"

"Act 1, complete," Anna said to me, still breathing heavily.

The other two girls' mouths were too busy to comment.

"How many acts are there?" I asked.

"As many as it takes until...." She hesitated. "Until the sun comes up."

The sun came up shortly after 6 AM, but we didn't finish licking, fingering, stroking, kissing, blowing, and fucking for another hour after that. Our reasoning was that since we had all fallen asleep at some point during the night, we had to make up for lost time. Even after we finally left the bedroom and I got into the shower, Megan and Kaylee joined me in there for one last go-round. I was so tired I could barely stand up, and I didn't think my dick could take anymore, but sure enough, as soon as the girls got wet and I saw the water shimmering off their heavenly, young curves, I went from six to midnight in about ten seconds. My erection was so intense I thought I was going to run out of skin.

Kaylee squatted down and started taking care of me with her mouth right away. I used that time to kiss Megan and feel up her jelly boobs. After a few minutes of this, the girls switched places. I could tell that they both had some experience giving blow jobs. Their tongues both sent rapid sensations coursing through the tip of my dick, up through the shaft, and emanating all through my hairless body. Megan's licks and lip pressure were so intense I had to slow her down. She stood up, and I tried fucking both of them, one after the other, and of course it felt amazing. But they obviously had less experience doing this in the tight confines of a slippery shower. So we went back to blow jobs. It wasn't long before I declared that I was going to cum.

Megan joined Kaylee on her knees in front of me. I took my cock in my hand and, moaning involuntarily, rubbed my orgasm to its maximum intensity. My knees buckled and I almost fell over. Somehow I managed to remain upright as I sprayed the girls' faces with my cum. Amazingly, after the night we had just had, there was still enough to go around for both girls. They lapped it up as if they were starving. What didn't get into their mouths was quickly washed away.

"Damn, you girls are nasty, you know that?" I said. They laughed, then stood up to engage me in a hot triple-kiss. We made out like this, hands on asses, until the hot water ran out.

Everyone finally got dressed and the girls headed out the door, except Anna. She had fulfilled half of her pledge by being first, but she still needed to be the last. She asked me to spend the day with her, and I agreed. The other girls were pulling away in Anna's car while I called in sick to work. Anna and I then undressed each other. We didn't put on a stitch of clothing for the next 24 hours. We started in my bed, arms wrapped around each other, kissing and groping for quite a while.