The Ski Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her lips back over the tip, kissed it, licked it slowly, then plunged back down, almost all the way to my balls. It was amazing how much of it she could mouth. She started sliding her mouth a bit faster up and down my shaft. Her tongue concentrated on the underside of my cock's most sensitive tip. God it felt good!

"Holy....Holy shit, Sherry!" I managed to squeeze out between pants. She giggled, obviously proud of the effect she was having on me. Then her mouth gripped my cock tightly and she started humming. She was fucking amazing at this! She had only been sucking me for a few minutes, but I could already feel a massive orgasm welling up inside me. I gripped the edge of the seat with one hand and the back of Sherry's neck with the other, trying to steady myself for what was coming, yet trying to hold out for just a bit longer.

Just then our gondola cabin went over another bumpy tower, and that was all it took. I had no hope of trying to control it anymore. Sherry's tongue was madly flicking my cock as the orgasm began. The incredible feeling built up, built up, built up, and sustained until I wondered how much longer it would last.

"FUCK!!" Beyond that, I don't remember what I said--perhaps nothing intelligible. I do know that I let out a series of rather loud grunts as the cum came racing up my cock, shooting stream after stream into Sherry's mouth. She maintained a vice grip on my dick, sliding her lips even more quickly. My cock continued to undulate, responding to every movement of her lips and tongue and squeezing out every last drop of cum.

The world around me ceased to exist for a few moments. I was in that post-orgasmic state of blissful ignorance to my surroundings. Finally I came to. I was slumped over to the side, leaning against the far wall of the gondola. Sherry was standing at the door with one of the windows down. Her head was craned out the opening, and when she brought it back in, her mouth was empty and her face was clean.

Maybe some unlucky marmot just got a saliva and cum shower.

"Wow, babe," I said, "you've done that before, haven't you?"

"D'ja like that?"

"Ha! What do you think?"

"You must have. I can't remember the last time I saw so much cum."

I laughed and Sherry plopped herself onto the seat beside me. We began to make out again. I could still faintly taste the peppermint of her lip balm. I placed my hand on her crotch and started planning how I was going to thank her.

Just then I noticed that our gondola cabin had crested the last ridge. I looked back saw the top station approaching. Omigod! I must have missed the three-fourths point while Sherry was sucking me off. The fogged-up windows had also limited the visibility.

"Hey babe," I said, releasing her. "We gotta get dressed."

"Why?" she complained, "You done for the day?"

"No, we're almost at the top. They'll be able to see us soon."

Sherry gophered her head up to see the top station quickly approaching. "Oh, shit." We started to scamper around the small cabin, collecting our clothing and replacing it onto our bodies. As soon as she had put on her sports bra, I stopped and thought of something.

"What's wrong?" She asked. She reached for my pants. "Here, pull 'em up." I did so, but nothing more.

"Do you really want to get out of this gondola?" I asked her.

"No, but do we have a choice?"

"Kinda." I paused. "Gondolas take passengers in both directions, and we've already done our fair share of skiing today, so I was kinda thinking...." I trailed off because I could see by Sherry's brightening expression that she was catching on. Suddenly, our arrival at the top station was nothing to be feared.

She continued with my line of thought: "We've already had our last run of the day."

"Yes! And there won't be many people going down on the gondola."

"And it'll be another 14 minutes to get back down." She smiled broadly.

"Maybe even more than that," I grinned. I took a $20 bill out of my pants pocket and leaned back into a corner of the gondola cabin. Sherry nestled up against me and wrapped my arms around her sexy tummy.

Our cabin rumbled into the top station, detached from the main cable, and slowed to a crawl. The doors opened automatically and a college-aged lift attendant approached to take our skis off the rack. Then he saw us relaxing against the back wall of the cabin, half dressed, my arms wrapped around this goddess. He stopped short, not knowing what to do.

I held out the $20 bill and declared, "In twelve minutes, the lift will need to be stopped for maintenance. It will take three to four minutes." I left it up to him to come up with a more specific reason for the stoppage. A smile gradually appeared on the liftie's face. He's getting it, I thought. He stepped in just far enough to take the twenty.

"You got it, chief. Have fun," he said. Our cabin slowly rounded the corner as the lifite walked to the entrance of the control room, where a group of four other bored-looking college-aged lifites soon had similar smiles on their faces. One of them gave me a fist pump.

"Rock the Kasbah!" he yelled. Another gave me a hoot and a holler. As the cabin doors closed, a third yelled, "Don't cum up to the peak to quickly!"

The cabin accelerated, attached to the main cable, and we were off. Sherry looked up at me and said, "That was amazing. You are amazing."

"D'ja like that?"

She turned her body to face me, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Let's fuck."

Yes sir, at age 30, I've still got it.

Chapter 3

Sherry grabbed me and pushed her face onto mine, kissing me like a sloppy wet porn star. I fell back onto the seat, grabbing her ass again for support. I didn't waste time with her pants: My hands darted right underneath. She started doing the same with mine.

We ripped our clothes off much faster this time, even taking our cumbersome ski boots off. Before we had even reached tower #34 we were totally naked except for our thick, high ski socks, and back in each other's arms.

We kissed and frantically felt each other up for another minute or so. My cock was already rock hard again and pressing into her lower tummy. It was simply aching with lust. I was dying to be inside her, but I wanted to pay her back first. I figured that since she had given me a rockin' BJ on the way up, it was only fair for me to return the favor.

I guided Sherry to sit one of the benches and knelt before her. She spread her legs, held my head, and invited me toward her holy of holies. The curves of her tummy led directly toward a nearly clean-shaven pussy. Only a small landing strip greeted me. I could tell she was about as horny as I was: Her lips were swollen and moist with anticipation. They were radiating the smell of sex.

I started slowly, lightly flicking those lips with the tip of my tongue. She shuttered at the brief teasing.

I teased again. Pause. Then again. Pause.

"Fuck you, Will! Suck that clit!" Sherry demanded.

Who was I to refuse? I dove in with my tongue extended and surrounded her outer lips with my mouth. Sherry spread her legs further and exerted a rather loud moan. I wondered if it was audible to anyone skiing below. Not that I cared.

I ran my tongue up the length of her pussy several times, pressing hard enough to make contact with her inner lips. The musky taste was familiar, but it had been too long for me. I found her clit with relative ease since she was practically pushing it out to me and it was swollen with lust. I spent some time flicking it with my tongue, then ran my mouth up the length of her pussy again, returning to her clit. I did this a few times while Sherry's breathing quickly became heavier and faster. She began to moan in rhythm with her breathing.

I decided to up the ante by placing my right hand on one of her tits. I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. My left hand went straight for her pussy. I stuck one finger into her hole and gently rubbed the inside of her. It was so smooth and wet I thought I was going to cum just kneeling there. I carefully inserted another finger and continued rubbing. My tongue also continued its onslaught of her clit.

Sherry liked this progression. "Ohyeah! Mmm. Omygod!" Her breathing became deeper and more labored. She moaned with nearly every breath. I could tell she was enjoying it as she ran her fingers through my hair. It wasn't going to take long for her to cum. My tongue flicked her clit like a serpent. I was rubbing it as fast and as hard as I could. Finally her breathing became irregular as she neared orgasm.

"Ohh...Ahh! Oh shit!" Her crescendo was complimented by an involuntary bucking of her hips. I steadied myself and tried to hang on. She grabbed my head with her legs as I pressed my face harder into her pussy. Just then her moaning and breathing ceased, but her hips were still bucking and I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers. After a few seconds of silence, she let it all come out...

Violently. Her screams were much higher pitched than her moans, and much louder. My fingers and chin got a good soaking of juice.

Sherry's hips jerked suddenly a few more times as she slowly came down from her high. I finally brought my face away from her and wiped it dry with one of the nylon shirts that had been laying on the floor next to my knees.

I looked out the window at the tower we were passing: number 18. Already halfway down, but it only took Sherry about 7 minutes to cum.

"Whew!" she said, having spent a few moments recovering from her orgasm. "You're good at that."

"I try," I said.

"But you didn't follow orders," she said playfully. "We need to fuck."

I kissed her softly, and without further hesitation I guided her to stand up and bend over with her hands on one of the benches. I stood behind her with my still rock hard cock pointing straight up her back. She widened her opening by putting one leg up on the seat. What a glorious sight it was: My cock as long, wide, and hard as it gets, pointing straight at her beautiful pussy which was eagerly welcoming my arrival inside.

My left hand took hold of her left breast while my right hand guided my cock along the surface of her pussy, just rubbing the outside lips. I pressed forward but stayed outside of her. The top of my shaft rubbed against her moist lips. I was teasing her, and she grew impatient quickly.

"Oh c'mon, Will! Stick it in. We don't have much time!"

"You really want me to?"

"God yes!"

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"I want it so bad!" she whispered intensely.

"Beg me."

"Please! Get your dick inside my pussy! Please stick it in now!"

I rubbed one more time, then inserted just the tip and stopped.

"Please fuck me!" Sherry screamed.

With my left hand firmly on her tit, I took hold of her hip with my right hand and slowly pushed my dick into her pussy. It was incredibly soft and warm. It was also wet; so wet that I didn't have to pull out halfway and go in for another, more lubricated push. No, my dick went all the way in the first time. God did it ever feel good!

We both moaned at the sensation. I could feel the walls of her smooth pussy hugging every inch of my cock. Just when I thought I couldn't get any deeper, Sherry pushed back and I could feel myself slide another half-inch into her. I was in up to my balls in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck it's big!" Sherry said, filling me with confidence.

Wrapping my hand around her waist, I slowly slid almost all the way out, then sank in again, a bit faster this time. It almost felt like inserting my dick into her for the first time all over again. I repeated this, increasing my speed with each insertion until I ceased pausing when my dick was fully inside. Soon we found a rhythm, my pelvis gently slapping her butt as my cock stroked itself in and out of her pussy.

We fucked like this until we could both feel the gondola cabin swaying in rhythm to our undulations. Between that, the fogged-up windows, and the rhythmic moaning, we must have been putting on quite a show for any four o'clock skiers down below. Neither of us cared.

I grabbed Sherry's waist with both hands to help increase our rhythm. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her. It was wet with per pussy juice. Finally I stopped and just held myself as deep inside her as I could. I was trying to follow the one lift attendant's advice and not cum too soon.

Still, we didn't have much time. I saw tower nine pass by--nine from the bottom. Sherry must have seen it too, for she stood up which forced me to pull out. She sat me down on the bench and straddled me on her knees, still facing me. My cock was sticking straight up, aching to re-enter her warm, soft depths. Sherry grabbed my shaft from between her legs and guided it in as she slowly lowered herself onto me. We moaned again as the insertion progressed. In a few seconds, her entire upper body weight was on my lap, and I was so deep inside her that I didn't know where my body ended and hers began. I swear I could feel the tip of my dick just barely brush against her cervix.

I dipped my head to get a face full of her tits. She arched her back to give me better access. I found a nipple and began sucking. Sherry began to move up and down on my lap, and I reciprocated with my own hip gyrations. It wasn't long before her butt was once again slapping against my pelvis. Our breathing was heavy and her moans increasing. She was clearly enjoying this as much as I was.

Fucking Sherry felt so goddamned good and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. By the increased volume and pitch of Sherry's moans, it sounded like she was nearing the same threshold. We both grabbed each other with both hands and held on tightly while our hips continued to buck and drive my cock into her pussy faster and harder.

Then I felt that familiar sensation, just starting to build up. "Oh fuck, Sherry," I said between labored breaths. "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yeah. Do it," she encouraged me.

"I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Ohh...uhhh...ahhh...omygod!" With each thrust Sherry pushed herself harder and harder onto my cock. For each quick push I only pulled my cock out an inch, then jutting it back in, again and again. I grabbed her tighter as my orgasm descended on me like a plane crash. She squealed as her pussy tightened around my cock. I could feel it quivering in orgasm as the insanely intense sensation of my own cumming gripped my entire body. Spurt after spurt of cum shot up my cock and landed deep inside her pussy, right past her cervix. It just kept coming.

"Ohh! Oh, God! Oh fuck!" More and more shots. I grunted with each one. I was shocked at how long it lasted.

Slowly, our orgasms subsided, and our hips stopped bucking. Still holding onto each other, our lips found each other and we thanked each other with deep kisses.

Eventually I noticed that the faint hum that usually accompanies the motion of the gondola was absent. I looked around and noticed that we had stopped moving. The liftie had done his job.

Sherry finally interrupted the silence. "How long have we been stopped?"

"I dunno," I replied. "Sure am glad we did."

"No kidding." She kissed me again.

Just then the gondola shook as we began to move again. That was our two-minute warning. I was still inside her, gradually softening. Sherry slowly stood up and we began to sort out the clothes that had been strewn around the cabin. We had barely gotten them back on when our cabin rumbled into the bottom station, detached from the main cable, and slowed to a crawl again. The doors opened automatically as Sherry and I quickly put our feet back into our ski boots, not bothering to buckle them.

Two young lift attendants had already approached with large smiles and were taking our skis out of the rack for us.

One of them looked at me, knowingly. "Hey there, rock star! Have a good ride?" The lifties at the top station must have called down.

"Ooo yeah," I said. "Great ride, thanks." I remembered that our cabin's windows had fogged over, and compared to the fresh air of the open station, it reeked of sex.

"Best gondola ride ever!" Sherry noted. She cheerily took her skis from the attendant and gave him a peck on the check.

I tipped him $10, partly to thank him for going along with this craziness, and partly to show off to Sherry. We walked out, placed our skis in a crowded rack, and sat down in the nearest bench. I put my arm around Sherry. She held me with both arms and nuzzled her face into my chest. There was still so much about this woman that I didn't know. It still didn't matter much. Yet.

There was a rather active après ski scene going on at the bar across the walkway, and we simply watched.

"Dinner tonight?" I asked.

"I'd love to," she said. My three favorite words.

12