The Ski Lodge

Story Info
Ski lodge with a Caribbean flair.
2.3k words
3.79
35.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot believe that I will be wearing a bikini in a couple of hours!" Maggie said as we were slowly driving north. Outside it was snowing and visibility was poor, but we were only about half an hour away from our destination.

During the winter season our social club rents a spacious house for its members.

For this particular weekend, Suzy and Charley were in charge of the organization. January was usually slow and we had weekends when hardly anybody showed up. To make the trip up north more attractive, the committee organized special theme weekends and this particular weekend was advertised as "Caribbean weekend".

"Who the hell suggested a "Caribbean weekend"? I questioned my wife of 12 years.

"I think it was Suzy, but it might as well have been Charley! It's not important, but I remember you mentioned more than once that you would like to see Suzy in a bikini!" Maggie playfully punched at my ribs.

"You would give Charley a hard-on, if he could see you in the thong bikini you were wearing the last short summer at the beach!"

"Do you want me to give it a try?" Maggie coaxed me as the car came to a halt in front of the pitch dark house. We moved our belongings inside, lit the fire and Maggie switched the heating system from minimum to maximum.

The air was filled with music from the Caribbean islands and we were preparing a Caribbean style dinner as a second car pulled into the driveway. Suzy and Charley locked the door behind them and I asked about the number of people we should expect.

"We are glad you could make it. Nobody else would be tempted with a Caribbean weekend!" Suzy said as she moved to the steel drum music, which came out of the loud speakers. She was the shortest of the four of us, but well proportioned and usually made up for her size by wearing shoes with heels. She wears her brown hair short in line with the short skirts she so often wears.

"I was expecting to be surrounded by lots of scantily clad ladies this weekend!" I mocked disappointment.

I had no idea about what was to happen and thought that the dinner and music was all that was planned for the weekend.

"Dinner will be ready soon, but I need a shower before we head for the table! Let's get going! I am starving!" Maggie turned and went upstairs to our room.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked Maggie, who was still naked, as I dried myself in front of the mirror.

"My thong bikini of course!" Maggie was holding triumphantly three tiny pieces of cloth above her head all the same color.

At the end of the last summer we bought unisex beach wear through the internet, but so far did not have the chance to wear it since summer came to an end quickly and was replaced by autumn.

"Did you talk this over with Suzy or Charley?" I questioned Maggie as we were standing in the kitchen, more naked than clothed, working on the last details for dinner.
"No way! All we were discussing was food and the music!" Maggie answered in all honesty.

Maggie was checking that the small triangles covered her nipples, as we could hear steps coming down the stairs.

"You were afraid we were underdressed!" Charley said to Suzy as they approached the kitchen. He looked good in his Speedo swim suits, flip flops and sun hat. I was glad that Maggie checked out Charley as I had a good look at Suzy. Her high heels compensated for what she was lacking in height, and made her the same height as Maggie. The fire red bikini bottom she was wearing was low cut and the two triangles were kept around her hips by thin strings on each side. Her red bikini top, which was as equally enticing, had three quarter cups, but despite the impressive size of her boobs, she did not wear the top with shoulder straps.

"You always wanted to see Suzy in a bikini!" Maggie was the first to speak after the four of us had checked each other out from head to toe.

"Here you go! I am her proud husband but certainly do not mind if other people check her out!" Charley said as I opened a bottle of white wine.

"It is us who should feel overdressed! Look at Maggie's bare bottom. Nothing but a string between her cheeks!" Suzy was next in line to comment on our attire or rather lack of it.

At the table the two ladies were sitting next to each other, but Charley was across from Maggie while I was facing Suzy. We teased each other a lot and had a great time, as well as delicious food. We tried to find out from each other how we ended up in swimsuit as the four of us thought that it was prearranged, but at the end came to the conclusion, that it was pure coincidence.

Cleaning the dishes was team work, but all of us felt tired afterwards and soon retired to our bedrooms.

Saturday

Maggie was in the shower as I smelled freshly brewed coffee in the morning. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed for the kitchen. Suzy was about to fill a cup of coffee as I arrived.

"Good morning! Is there any coffee left?"

"Oh, you surprised me. I did not hear you coming!" Suzy turned around.

She was wearing a teddy and as we hugged I could feel her erect nipples through the very short flimsy nightdress. As she turned around to fetch a cup from a high shelf, her nightdress slid all the way up and she gave me a good view of her bare bottom.

"Did you sleep well?" Suzy wanted know.

"Very well, after Maggie let me go to sleep. We suddenly felt very sexy!" I admitted the truth.

"Oh, well, we were all wound up after the dinner!" Suzy grinned from ear to ear, but continued: "It seemed that we made love half the night!" While Suzy was telling me about their lovemaking, Charley joined us for coffee in the kitchen. I could not hide the first sign of getting excited.

Maggie was last to join the group in the kitchen for coffee. "It does not look like any of you intended to get dressed!" She looked at Charley in his briefs and at me in my shorts, but otherwise bare and at Suzy who was on her way to brew another pot of coffee.

"Charley, I could not think of a better eye opener in the morning, a great looking woman in an entirely see-through outfit and a great tasting cup of coffee!" Suzy blushed slightly as she heard my compliment.

"I did not think that anybody would be up already at this time of the morning!" Suzy tried to defend herself.

"Don't worry, Suzy, Robert is right, you look great and we did not set-up a dress code yet!" Maggie came to Suzy's defense.

Suzy and Charley were keen downhill skiers, while Maggie and I had chosen cross-country skiing. We suggested to try to meet in a restaurant for lunch, but without any obligation on either of us.

We found the cozy, but overheated restaurant for an early lunch. We had the choice of any table and took one for four. Since the place was rather warm we took off whatever clothes we could and Maggie ended up in a singlet, in which her braless tits left little to the imagination, while I removed my wind breaker and sweater and was left with a T-shirt on.

Soon after we had settled down and had ordered beverages, another couple came into the restaurant and chose a table not far from ours.

"It is hot in here!" was all we could hear as the lady looked at our pile of clothes on the chair next to Maggie.

"The Caribbean was even hotter last month!" Her partner confirmed.

"We do not know about the food, but the people are certainly generous with heating!" Maggie commented on the lady's remark.

From their clothes it was obvious, that they were also cross country skiers and we watched them as they removed one piece of clothing after another. The lady was wearing a blouse underneath her sweater and as she pulled the sweater over her head, her blouse rose high up with it. Her upper body was equally tanned as her face and hands and for a second or two we had a good view of her equally tanned breasts, before her blouse slid back in place.

"Nice tan!" Maggie whispered to me, but the sound carried over to them.

"Unfortunately, it will not last forever! We came back from the Caribbean three weeks ago!" The man said as he checked out Maggie in her skimpy top.

The word 'Caribbean' rang a bell in our ears and Maggie was quick to ask where they had been. We introduced each other and we asked Peter and Shirley to join our table. Before Peter and Shirley went into details about their trip to this French Caribbean island, Maggie briefly explained our reason for being up north and the 'Caribbean theme' weekend we were experiencing with Suzy and Charley.

Peter and Shirley were equally surprised about the co-incidence of us showing up in swimsuits in the kitchen the first evening.

Peter wanted to know about tonight's attire we had planned, and Shirley asked if the ladies have thought about going topless and wanted to know about the other couple. I agreed that we should try something different this evening and sent a questioning look at Maggie, who's left nipple was about to leave the confinement of the singlet she was wearing.

"How do you feel about it, Maggie?"

"I am sure we will find a way to beef up the evening!" She said with a disarming smile to the three of us.

As we waited for the food, Shirley told us about their Caribbean experience. It was their first trip but certainly not their last.

"We learned some French at school and thought about freshening up our knowledge. At that time we did not know, that all the French women are topless at the beach. It was a pleasant surprise for Peter and kind of a shock for me. Peter left me the option to join them, but I have known him for many years and I knew that he just loves the attention I get as I show skin; the more skin the better.

"I know of someone who thinks exactly the same way!" Maggie interrupted Shirley's account.

"Men are all the same, aren't they?" Shirley was looking at Robert who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Today I am glad I went topless from the minute we hit the sun and my tits never got that much attention as they got during our vacation, and to top it off, I got plenty of new clothes to show off my newly acquired tan!"

"Would you like to see her brown boobs?" Peter asked while looking at Maggie and me.

"Are you crazy? Not in here!" Maggie did not sound entirely convinced.

"I certainly support Peter's suggestion!" I was quick to add and was surprised, that Maggie also thought that it was an interesting dare.

"There are no objections, Shirley!" Peter remarked.

"I did not expect any objections from you guys!" Shirley looked around as to check to see who could see the dare.

Shirley and Maggie were facing the wall, while Peter and myself were looking towards the main part of the restaurant, which was still mostly empty. The high backs of the chairs were also in favor of supporting Peter's idea.

"You have only five buttons to open!" Maggie gave the final incentive and Shirley started unbuttoning her blouse.

She was about to open the fifth and last button when she suddenly turned towards Maggie and asked: "How about you? Are you going to join me?"

Shirley said what was on my mind and Peter was not far behind: "Two pairs of boobs are better than one!"

In the meantime Shirley had exposed her breasts to us and was looking at Maggie, but her blouse was still over her shoulders.

Knowing Maggie's competitiveness, she would not be far behind. She did not even look around and pulled her singlet over her head.

"Are you happy now?" she asked all around, only Peter did not answer. He was searching in the bag for his camera.

"The blouse has to go!" Peter was looking at the small screen of the camera.

"Move together!" was his next command as soon as Shirley had removed her blouse.

The two ladies came closer and closer together until their breasts where touching each other and Peter did not stop taking photographs until the memory card was full.

"Your food is ready!" Our waitress was standing next to us with four steaming dishes, but did not complain, and I made a mental note to give her an extra tip.

As soon as Shirley and Maggie had put on their blouse or singlet, Suzy and Charley came into the restaurant. It did not take them long to join us and we simply added another table to ours.

The restaurant was filling up slowly and the newcomers told us about their day on the skis, while we were eating.

It was Maggie who mentioned to Suzy and Charley the photo session we had before they joined us. They did not believe it until Peter showed them the photographs on the small screen.

Peter and Shirley were keen to get back on their skis, but Maggie wanted to know about the rest of their vacation in the Caribbean.

Look out for the continuation of the story.