The Ski Lodge: Endgame?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stop, just in front of him, and feel his eyes on my body, on my nakedness – so close – so near. The sensation of being touched is almost overpowering – every nerve-end is ultra-sensitive. Close to, his thick jutting penis is almost frightening. I can see his testicles, now, hanging, heavy and ominous, between his spread thighs. They, too, have no hair covering. "

"Sanjay spreads his arms, then beckons me forward with both of them. The message is unmistakeable and I move forward, opening my legs so that his thighs are between them. As I get closer, I reach forward and put my hands on his shoulders. His skin is smooth, his flesh round – it is as though he has no bones. I feel his hands on the cheeks of my bottom – they are soft, caressing. They support the weight of my hips as he positions me above his penis. "

"Then, he lowers me, slowly, onto the head. He is circumcised, his corona is as big as a golf ball. I gasp as it touches my vaginal lips, and I feel it begin to stretch my opening. I have never been so well lubricated, but, nevertheless, I have to spread my thighs as wide as they will go, to allow his head to enter me. He keeps his hands on my hips as I lower myself, gradually, onto him. His head is now inside me, but the thickness of his shaft means that there is no relief... "

"... but, I don't want relief. My channel is being stretched as never before, but I glory in it – I am luxuriating in the sensation of being completely filled – every millimetre of my interior walls is lubricating against his enormous shaft – my cunt has never been so possessed – so complimented. "

"I am now sliding down on to him, of my own volition – and his hands are free, at last, to fondle my breasts. They caress them like two velvet gloves, his thumbs gliding across my hardened nipples, sending shoots of ecstasy through me. I sense that his nipples, too, crave attention and I move my hands from his shoulders onto them – and I am rewarded with an intake of his breath, and his first, slow, utterly sensuous smile, showing white, square teeth behind his fleshy lips. "

"And, moving my hands takes away the last vestige of support from my descending body, and my vagina slides easily, smoothly over the bottom half of his shaft. My cunt is full of his cock. My feet just touch the floor, on either side of the chair, and I raise my hips slightly, and I begin to ride him... "

Janet let out a deep, shuddering breath, and opened her eyes. Her face was flushed, but her eyes were back in focus, and she smiled at the other three. Mary, both hands still plunged between her thighs, asked, rather shakily – "What happens – then?"

"Nothing," replied Janet. "I never get further than that. Usually, I don't get that far!"

"Is Sanjay – a real person?" Mary wanted to know, and Janet – and Pete – nodded.

"But I've only seen him the one time – at the company's last dinner-dance," said Janet, "and I've never even spoken to him. But his wife is one of those absolutely gorgeous Indian women – very tall, with long black hair and eyes like coal. It was the way she looked at him that got me thinking about him – every glance was absolutely shot through with desire. You could tell she was on fire for him – no other man held the slightest interest for her, although they were all falling over themselves to try to charm her. And I just got to wondering – what his attraction was... "

The tension in the room was lessening. Mary slid her hands unobtrusively from between her thighs, and Pete and Charlie visibly relaxed. Janet picked up the dice.

"Now," she said, her eyes gleaming with excited wickedness. "Who shall I play with?"

Pete had come to recognise that look – ever since the night with Hugh. It never failed to affect him the same way, and he shifted in his chair to try to conceal the renewed stiffening of his cock.

Mary, too, sensed the heightening of Janet's arousal. The stakes, she knew, were about to be raised. Her heart fluttered and she felt the palms of her hands moistening. She still wasn't sure if she was ready for this...

Charlie was watching Mary. He could sense the jacking-up of the atmosphere as well, and his mouth was drying with excitement. He had made up his mind. He wanted this to go all the way. He wanted to have Janet, but, even more, he wanted to see Mary, with Pete... The images which assailed his mind left him practically breathless with excitement, but he daren't allow himself to believe that Mary was prepared to...

Deliberately, Janet let her eyes settle on each of the others, then, in a low voice, said – "I think I'll go with Mary, this time. "

She rolled the dice – a five. She raised her eyes to look at Mary.

"Show me," she breathed. "Now – I wonder... " Deliberately, she let her eyes rest on Mary's bare thighs. Surely, Mary thought, she wouldn't... Then Janet said – "How would you like to turn it round, Mary?"

Mary returned her gaze. She knew exactly what Janet had in mind, and she licked her dry lips.

"OK," she said, in a shaky voice. "Show me your tits. "

Janet smiled. "OK," she said, and, in one swift movement, pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Her bra was white, lacy and brief, the dark protrusions of her nipples showing clearly through the transparent material. She reached her hands up her back, then hesitated. She stood up and walked over to Charlie, kneeling down in front of him, her back facing him.

"Would you like to help, Charlie? You haven't had a lot to do, yet. "

Charlie glanced at Mary for a sign of discouragement, but her eyes were fixed on the kneeling girl, in front of him. Charlie reached forward and undid the three small catches at the back of Janet's bra. The strap divided, but she stayed motionless. Licking his lips, Charlie eased the straps over Janet's shoulders until gravity made them fall down her arms, to the carpet.

She rose to her feet, then turned to face him, her hands by her sides.

"Thank you, Charlie," she said. He couldn't tear his eyes away from hers – couldn't be so – crass – as to stare at her naked breasts. Not until she was back on her chair – not until she had dropped eye contact with him. Then, he looked, and caught his breath. They were magnificent. High, firm, with nipples like dark cherries. They were bigger than Mary's – her nipples, too – not better, Charlie thought, loyally, but larger – and different – new – exciting. He wondered how they would feel, in his hands. Then he thought about Pete's first touch of Mary's breasts, and he wondered if he could survive the arousal building up in him...

Janet leaned over and threw the dice to Mary. Watching the other girl's breasts shake, gently, with the throwing motion, Mary felt a further surge of arousal. Another bridge had been crossed – a line walked over. There could be no doubt, now, about where they were all headed, and she essayed a glance at Pete. Could she – did she want to – have his hands on her – his eyes looking at her nakedness – his penis sliding into her...?

She was only half aware that she was rolling the dice. Three little white spots gleamed up at her from the black background. She looked, distractedly, at Janet.

"That's 'tell me'," said Janet. "But you haven't said who you're playing with. "

"Oh, sorry," said Mary, and looked round, helplessly. Her eyes were drawn to Pete, and, inexorably, downwards, to the protruding erection in his undershorts.

"Pete," she said, without thinking. But she couldn't think what to ask him. She knew what she wanted to ask him, but couldn't find the words.

"Do you... " she started, then stopped.

"Go on," breathed Janet, encouragingly.

"It's not a fair question," said Mary, her confusion reddening her face.

"Ask it, anyway," said Janet. "I'll be the ref – I'll say if it isn't fair. "

"All right," said Mary, taking a deep breath. "Do you like - does it excite you – to know that Charlie is looking at Janet's tits?"

"Yes," said Pete, in a low, serious voice.

"What about – if he was touching them?"

"Oh, yes," said Pete. "That would be exciting, too. "

"What about – touching mine – I mean – you...?" Frightened by her own boldness, Mary's voice trailed off, and her eyes dropped.

Pete looked over at Charlie. Charlie took a deep breath, and nodded. Pete waited until Mary raised her eyes, then said – "I've wanted to see – and feel – your tits from the first moment I saw you, Mary. "

Charlie stood up and walked over to his wife's chair. Her eyes compliant, and bright, she looked up at him as he gathered her t-shirt in his hands and eased it up, over her head. Her bra, like her panties, was pale blue. Charlie stretched out a hand and she let him pull her to her feet.

He put his arms round her, and hugged her. She felt the strength of his erection against her and, when he released her, she brushed her lips against his jaw, then walked over to Pete, kneeling in front of him, as Janet had done.

Janet, unobserved, had slid her jeans off and, as Mary walked over to her husband, she stood up and joined Charlie, leaning in against him. He slid an arm round her shoulders, and they watched...

Pete gently massaged Mary's shoulders, draining some of the tension away from her, then moved his fingers down her back and began to undo her catches. When her bra separated, Mary raised her hands and slid it forward, herself. Then, she seemed unsure what to do, and Charlie and Janet watched as Pete gently gripped her shoulders and eased her towards him, her back against the chair, her head leaning backwards, stretching her naked breasts.

Janet could feel Charlie's heart thumping as Pete's hands slid down over Mary's shoulders, and closed gently over her breasts.

"Jesus," muttered Charlie, thickly, as Pete skilfully rolled Mary's distended nipples between his fingers and thumbs, and Mary's eyes fluttered shut, her head leaning right back, and resting on Pete's lap.

Janet reached to the front of Charlie's jeans, and her hand gently stroked his erection.

"Are you OK with this, Charlie?" she asked him, and he nodded, not taking his eyes off the couple in front of them.

"Why don't we sit down?" suggested Janet. Charlie sank into the chair so recently vacated by Mary, and Janet fitted herself onto his lap. She could feel the length of his erection against the cleft of her bottom, and wriggled, mischievously, against it. Charlie groaned with pleasure and his hands slid under Janet's arms, cupping her full, heavy breasts.

But, still, his eyes never left Mary, and Pete. His arousal was total, as he watched Pete's hands enjoying his wife's breasts, and her moaning responses. Charlie could tell she was now totally adrift on a sea of passion. Her arms were flung backwards, round Pete's neck, her head sunk into the hollow of his neck, her body wholly exposed to his fondling hands.

Janet, too, found herself becoming more and more aroused as she watched her husband plunder Mary's beautiful breasts, and observed her sensual abandonment.

Just as Janet slid her hand down between her thighs, one of Pete's hands left Mary's breast and began to glide downwards. Charlie's eyes narrowed as he watched its progress, and his breathing got faster.

"Oh, Jesus," he muttered, again, and Janet felt her own arousal burgeoning as Pete's hand made its way over Mary's taut belly, inching ever closer to the waistband of her pale blue panties. Feeling the mounting pressure of Charlie's imprisoned cock, underneath her, she shifted her hips again, pressing two fingers on her clitoris.

She had never seen Pete with another woman, and had not expected to be excited, watching. She had seen it as the inevitable price to be paid if they 'got together' with Charlie and Mary – to be more than compensated for by her pleasure at coupling with Charlie, and, perhaps even more so, Mary – and Pete's arousal when he watched her, Janet, surrender her vagina to another man.

But her unaccustomed role as a voyeur, as her husband's fingers slid towards another girl's wet, open vagina, was proving unexpectedly thrilling. Janet's mouth dried as Pete's fingers eased under Mary's elastic. Charlie's hands were gripping her breasts tightly as the tension ratcheted up in him, too, and Janet was gritting her teeth with suppressed passion.

Pete's fingers were totally hidden by the pale blue cotton when, suddenly, Mary arched forward with a gasp – almost a shriek – her face contorted, her mouth wide open with passion. Then, his whole hand had disappeared into her panties, and it was obvious that several of his fingers were plunged into Mary's soaking cunt.

Mary's hands released Pete's head and tore at her panties, dragging them down her legs. The two enthralled watchers saw that Pete had two fingers plunged deep inside the writhing girl – then Mary was twisting to face him, her hands pulling at his shorts.


They were both on the carpet, now, Pete lying on his back, Mary crouched above him. His fingers were still working inside her, and she was rocking and moaning at the same time as she desperately tugged his undershorts down.

When they had reached his knees, and his erect cock was jutting upwards from his hirsute belly, Mary abandoned the battle with his underwear and, sliding one hand round the shaft of his penis, pulled herself up his body until she was crouched over his waist.

Only then did Pete slide his fingers out of her, reaching up to clasp her naked, dangling, swinging breasts. Reaching down between her splayed thighs, Mary positioned his cock at the mouth of her vagina, then, without hesitation, sank down onto it, obliterating it from the view of the watchers.

Pete felt as though his throat has closed up completely as he watched Pete sink deep into his gasping wife, his thick, erect cock disappearing up, from Charlie's vantage point, between the cheeks of Mary's splayed bottom. Then she pushed herself up on him – his penis reappeared, shining with her internal juices, stiff and angry-looking. Charlie looked at it as though mesmerised – to him, it looked huge – was he, in fact filling her better than he did, himself?

But the thought only excited him more – he felt as though he was inside his wife's mind – feeling her feelings as a new, harder, bigger cock filled her like never before. He could hear her moaning ecstatically – then the sigh that was almost a forced exhalation of breath as she plunged down again, to be impaled on Pete's rod...

Janet's fingers were flying over her clitoris, now, her senses more alive than she could ever remember. She was fiercely aware of Charlie's erection thrusting its length against her most intimate groove, his hands mauling her breasts savagely, but the focus of her passion was the sight of Pete's cock pushing deep into Mary's sweet pussy, his hands, now, clutching the soft round cheeks of her bottom, lifting her up and down on his swollen prick...

Barely conscious of doing it, Janet pushed herself backwards, up Charlie's supporting body, until she was perched on his stomach. Reaching down between her open thighs, she found the zip on his jeans and, with difficulty, pulled it downwards. Then she forced her hand inside the open front of his jeans...

Charlie gasped as he felt Janet's fingers slide into his jeans, through the slit in the front of his undershorts, and touch his hardened, taut flesh. For a second only, he felt a pang of embarrassment – he could feel, himself, that his shorts were slimy with uncontrollable pre-cum, as was his cock – but Janet's fingers closed round his shaft without hesitation, and drew it out...

She was sliding her hand lovingly up and down his length, and Charlie knew he couldn't take much of this kind of attention before he came... Then Janet leaned her head back, and her lips nuzzled his neck. Automatically, Charlie slid a hand down from Janet's breast – the front of her panties was soaking and Charlie's fingers pushed instinctively against her cleft, his excitement approaching fever pitch as he felt the material give, and his finger-ends push into the moist warmth of her pussy...

Suddenly, now, his attention was no longer focussed on Mary – the rhythmic stroking of Janet's fingers on his cock, the sensation of her soft lips on the hollows of his neck, the resilient soft flesh of her breasts, and the warmth and heat pulsing between her legs – all combined to centre his passion on the beautiful woman in his arms, to glory in his own experience of feeling and fondling her intimately...

All at once, Janet raised herself and bent forward. The touch of her lips on the ultra-sensitive corona of his straining manhood brought forth a strangled groan from Charlie and, before he was aware of it, his climax was upon him. The first stream of cum issuing from him took Janet by surprise, but she rapidly sank her mouth down onto his throbbing cock, her hand milking him furiously, her tongue lapping the viscous liquid round her mouth, her throat opening to receive it, greedily.

It was over quickly – surprisingly quickly, Janet thought – and then she had another surprise as, the last drop licked off the end of Charlie's penis, she raised her head, prepared to feel him detumesce in her hand – and there was no softening, no approaching limpness.

His cock remained as rigid as it had been before he came, although his breathing was steadier, now. Charlie's hand massaged her naked breast, and his fingers continued to tease her damp cleft...

"That was just 'starters'," he whispered into her ear. "Just a 'quickie'. The second helping's all for you... " His fingers dexterously slid aside the leg of her panties, and Janet gasped as one of them found her naked slit and pushed inside. Involuntarily, her fingers tightened round Charlie's cock again, and she thrilled at the prospect of it splitting her apart. It looked longer than Pete's – maybe even longer than Hugh's – she wanted it – she wanted it to fuck her, while Pete looked on...

Janet twisted her head, her mouth reaching up to Charlie. As they kissed, a second finger slid into her cunt... Janet groaned, pulling her lips away from his – "Oh, come and fuck me, Charlie – I need to be filled... "

She slid off his lap, still holding his cock in her hand. She knelt on the carpet, facing him, and he tore off his upper clothing. Janet released him, but continued to watch as he pulled his jeans and shorts down in one almighty heave. His long cock was still massively erect, his testicles hanging low, and heavy.

As he pulled his socks off, Charlie stared past the naked girl kneeling before him – just in time to see Pete manoeuvre Mary from her upright position above him, to allow him to assume the dominant role. Pete's heart thudded in excitement as he watched them change position – watched his beloved Mary pliantly taking the submissive position...

This was the ultimate trigger – to see her stretch out, naked, on her back, parting her legs obediently, opening her vagina to take another man's hard thrusting cock inside her. Mary's arms were upraised, waiting for Pete, her lovely body entirely exposed to him – her firm naked breasts, her uptilted nipples eagerly seeking his approval, her thighs voluntarily spread, the shiny engorged lips of her cunt straining for the invasion of his pulsating cock... It was an image Charlie would never forget – it would be etched indelibly on his consciousness...

Then Pete knelt between her parted thighs and Mary's hand reached out and guided his erection to her opening...

At the same time, Janet slid her panties down her legs, running a hand up Charlie's leg. Charlie looked down at her, marvelling at her beautiful big breasts, and the neat trim of black pubic bush...

Dropping to the carpet, he gathered her in his arms, and they kissed, then Charlie pushed Janet on her back, holding her hands back behind her head so that he could etch another indelible memory in his brain – the stunning vision of the tall Scottish girl, naked, supine, exposed to him. She smiled up at him, and his throat thickened as she deliberately eased her legs apart, opening herself up. Charlie lowered himself forward, his cock jutting forward in front of him...