The Ski Lodge: Endgame?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her opening felt cool and moist as the tip of his member made contact. He was glad he had come, already, otherwise he didn't think he would get halfway inside her before he erupted. But now, his mind was clear and he could enjoy every sensation with a bright lucidity... There was a slight resistance as the swollen end of his cock pushed against the mouth of her channel, but then he felt it glide in and, with incomparable joy, felt her tight moist muscles grip his circumference as it slid up her.

Janet's eyes were closed, her teeth biting her lip lightly, as he moved into her most secret place. He watched her face and thrilled at the slight grimace of surprise as, thinking he had reached her innermost point, she felt him progress further, deeper into her than she had ever been penetrated before. Her eyes snapped open and met his as he gazed down on her, then the corners of her mouth parted in a little, joyous smile and her tongue ran round her parted lips.

She felt his heavy balls rest against the cheeks of her bottom, and her smile widened.

"Oh," she breathed. "Oh, Charlie... "

And then he began to ride her – slowly, skilfully – and her eyes closed again as she abandoned herself to utter sensual abandon. Charlie released her hands and her arms closed round his shoulders, pulling him down on to her, his chest squashing her breasts, his mouth enveloping hers, his thighs driving him into her with increasing rapidity.

Beside them, Mary had locked her ankles around Pete's taut pistoning buttocks and was once again lost in a transport of passion and delight. Her neck was braced against the carpet, her head flung back, her mouth open, issuing cries of sensual abandon each time Pete thrust into her again, and wails of deprivation each time he partially withdrew...

Charlie was aware that there was no question of a contest between the two couples, but he realised he was the only one of the four who was not completely overboard in a raging torrent of sexual abandon – the only one retaining some measure of control.

His observation, now, of Pete and Mary, was almost academic and, albeit almost subconsciously, he was gauging the imminence of their approaching mutual orgasm – and he had no doubt that it would be mutual. He knew Mary's signs well and could tell that she was not far away from the edge – and a glance at Pete's contorted face and gritted teeth was enough to signal that he could sense it, too, and was straining every nerve and sinew to wait for her.

Janet, also, was showing all the signs, her head rocking from side to side, her mouth open, gasping for breath, her thighs locked round his waist, pulling him ever deeper into her.

Pete speeded up as Mary's rapid moans turned into an incessant series of "Oh! Oh! Oh!"s, then, as his peripheral vision saw Pete's back straighten, his arms brace themselves against the floor, he withdrew from Janet for one last time, then thrust down with every vestige of her strength, as if he was nailing her to the ground, permanently.

He felt her shudder, then begin to shake, just as the erupting cries of orgasm burst forth from, first, Pete, then Mary. He dared a quick glance, revelling in the sight of them locked in each other's embrace, then wrapped his arms tightly around the sobbing, moaning Janet as a long repeated "Uuuuunnnnnhhhh" signalled her massive climax...

Charlie could have joined them – but he was glad, this once, that he hadn't. He wanted to keep the clear memory of this momentous event, but, also, he recognised, it was a 'power' thing. He knew that he had been the least of the prime movers behind what had just happened and it increased his sense of self-worth to have been the one who, at the end, had been in control. It was Pete, not him, who had ended up helplessly gasping, carried away on the tide.

Charlie was still hard – still erect – still capable, with a slight twitch of his loins, of making Janet squirm beneath him. Her pussy was still encasing his cock – passively, now, holding it loosely in its comfortable moist warmth.

In a moment or two, Charlie, thought, he would begin to flex himself again and bring Janet back to passion's edge. Pete would be unable to do anything but watch. Charlie knew that his thoughts were 'unworthy' – it wasn't a contest – but – it would make him feel good.

Mary was stirring. Pete was still lying on top of her, although Charlie suspected his limp cock had long since slid out and would be dangling between Mary's still parted thighs.

Mary turned her head towards him, and Charlie prepared to give her a loving smile. But Mary's eyes were directed towards Janet. Janet, as though sensing the other girl's gaze, opened her eyes and gave Mary a sleepy smile.

"OK?" she breathed, and Mary smiled back.

"Mhm!" she replied. She reached out a hand and placed it on Janet's cheek. Janet lifted her hand, to cover it. The two girls maintained eye contact and, slowly, Charlie realised that Mary's smile was fading, and being replaced by an expression of – almost frowning – seriousness.

Then Janet took Mary's hand away from her face. Still holding it, she moved it down and slowly, deliberately, placed it on her naked left breast. Mary's eyes softened, and her tongue flickered out from between her lips. Charlie watched as Mary gently caressed Janet's nipple – watched it slowly re-erect itself – watched it grow and harden...

Mary moved slightly, and Pete eased himself away, releasing the naked girl, and sitting, cross-legged, on the carpet, watching... His expression gave nothing away.

Mary rolled onto her side. Her head was now beside Janet's. She stretched her neck and the two girls' lips met, in a gentle kiss. Mary's hand was still caressing Janet's breast. Janet, too, had one free hand and Charlie watched in fascination as it fluttered between Mary's thighs, and the fingers delved, lightly, into the thatch of pubic hair.

Mary eased her thighs slightly open, and Janet's index finger slid through her pubic bush, and disappeared. Their kisses were stronger, now, and longer.

Charlie realised he had detumesced, and was sliding out of Janet. He also realised that he was, for now, superfluous... At first, he was reluctant to withdraw completely, but did so, anyway, imitating Pete, sitting cross-legged, watching, fascinated.

What he saw rapidly restored his erection – and a covert glance at Pete revealed that he, too, had recovered. They grinned at each other, a little sheepishly, then settled down to enjoy the next part of the game...

(As always - please send e-mail comment. I respond to all those with an address.)