The Ski Lodge: First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly – "Can I make it three questions, instead?" said Mary. Janet looked surprised, then said – "OK."

Crossing her fingers that she was on the right track, Mary asked – "When did you last shave – down there?"

Involuntarily, Janet glanced over at Paul before answering, with a little blush – "Tonight, when I showered, before dinner!" For the first time that evening, she took off her glasses.

Mary felt a little glow of success at having guessed correctly and, she hoped, having further whetted Paul's interest in her friend – if, indeed, it needed whetting! She was also aware of a personal curiosity about Janet's most intimate area, and her lips dried a little as she framed her next question.

"Is it completely – bare?"

"No." The monosyllabic reply was accompanied by an enigmatic smile, and another glance at Paul.

"Oh," said Mary, not sure how to go on. She had never shaved herself down there, Charlie being a devotee of the 'bush' – the thicker and hairier the better. She wondered what Howie favoured, and her insides leapt as she realised she was now mentally committed to finding out ......

"Last question?" asked Janet. Mary thought furiously.

"Well," she said, eventually. "What's it like – describe it."

Janet shook her head slowly.

"That's not a question, Mary," she said, then drew a deep breath, and went on. "Tell you what – if you'll do a 'dare' – I'll show you!"

The tension round the table was palpable. The two men didn't dare to move, and Mary knew the point of 'no return' had been reached. Her mouth was as dry as a bone, her stomach churning with excitement.

"All right," she stammered, then watched as Janet stood up from her chair and pushed it back. Lifting the front of her t-shirt slightly, Janet popped the button on her jeans and slowly unzipped the front, revealing yellow panties, matching her t-shirt. She eased her jeans over her hips to a point halfway down her thighs, where they stayed.

Then she gradually rolled down her panties, revealing a thin strip of pubic hair, running in a straight line down towards her vaginal area. She carefully eased her panties down, watched by an enrapt audience, until just the very top of her vaginal slit was visible. Paul, and Howie, were both massively erect beneath the table, and both had to exert huge self-control to keep their hands in view. Mary, too, was very wet between the legs – fascinated by the sight of her friend's neatly-trimmed bush, and the tantalising glimpse of what seemed to be a glistening, aroused vagina peeping over the top of the rolled-down panties.

Janet looked directly at Paul.

"You like?" she breathed, and he nodded, his breathing jerky as he swallowed, hard, trying to moisten his mouth.

Without covering herself again, Janet switched her gaze to Mary.

"Now your dare, Mary. I dare you to let Howie feel your tits again!"

Mary said nothing, and sensed, rather than saw, Howie rise from the table and come to stand behind her. She felt his hands rest gently on her shoulders. She closed her eyes and reached up to take hold of his wrists. She pulled them slowly down her chest and sighed with pleasure as she felt his fingers brush the tops of her sensitive breasts.

Then his hands closed round them, and squeezed, gently. Mary's nipples were bursting with desire, and she closed her hands round Howie's, forcing them to hold her harder. His hands tightened on her yielding, firm flesh and he trapped her aching nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Janet reached over and took Paul's hand from the surface of the table. She guided it to her exposed pubic area. His fingers ran down the narrow 'landing-strip' on her flat belly and his middle finger slid beneath the elastic of her panties, teasing the top of her lubricated slit, then found the erect button of her clitoris. Janet gasped as he flicked it, and looked over to where Howie's hands were already lifting up Mary's t-shirt, his mouth fastened on hers in a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

Janet took Paul's other hand and, as his hand slid deeper into her panties, pulled him to his feet. She saw the bulge in his jeans and slid her hand across it, caressing the underside of his distended cock through the rough material, and led him to the bedroom she shared with the absent Pete ...

Mary's eyes were still closed as Howie's tongue slid into her mouth. His fingers expertly parted the clasps on her front-fastening brassiere, and she moaned as he dexterously teased her exposed nipples. She could feel a hard pressure against her upper arm. She wanted to feel it in her hand, and reached across – then suddenly remembered Janet and Howie!

Her eyes snapped open. The chairs on the other side of the table were empty. She gently eased Howie's mouth away from hers and looked around.

"They went that-away," breathed Howie, with a slow grin. "Should we get more – comfortable? – on the rug?"

"Mmmmm," said Mary, rising from her chair. As she did so, Howie deftly slipped her t-shirt, and opened bra, over her shoulders and head, then turned Mary to face him, his hands on her shoulders. He stared at her revealed upper body in undisguised admiration.

"You're a real knockout, Mary," he said, sincerely. "Your breasts are beautiful." He bent his head to kiss her nipples, in turn, and Mary groped blindly at the front of his jeans. The penis which nestled in her splayed fingers felt thick – thicker than Charlie's – and Tom's – and Billy's! She fought back an urge to giggle as she made mental comparisons with 'cocks I've felt in the last year' and, even at this moment, wondered if she'd have to lie a little to Charlie about the girth of this one.

Then she felt Howie's hands cup her bottom and his mouth descended on hers again and she gave herself up to the moment. She pulled at Howie's t-shirt, but she could only raise to his shoulders. His hands left her bottom and he pulled his shirt over his head. His chest was slim, but his muscles, especially in his arms, were well- developed. She ran her fingers over his chest and rested on his hard shoulders.

Howie was bending, now, kicking off his sneakers and socks. He reached for his belt buckle, but Mary forestalled him, pulling it open while he happily transferred his temporarily idle hands to her naked breasts, cupping and squeezing them while Mary pulled his zip down and slid her hand inside to fondle his hard length through his jockey shorts. She marvelled at its thickness and tried to imagine it stretching her as it entered ...

Howie pulled her down on to the rug. He reached down and dragged his jeans off, kicking them away, and Mary took hold of the top of his shorts, and pulled. They were damp at the front and she momentarily rested her palm on the leaked precum, then tugged. Howie's thick, engorged member sprang up, released from its confines, and Mary stopped, examining it, then experimentally fitted her hand round it. Her fingers couldn't meet, and her vagina twitched in anticipation of fitting itself round it.

Howie's hands were now busy with Mary's slacks, sliding them down her thighs. For a second, Mary wondered if he would expect a 'tailored' pubic area like Janet's, then, as he lowered her panties, Howie's sigh of satisfaction reassured her.

As Mary's thick triangle of dark brown hair came into view, Howie let out an involuntary "Ohhhh!" of admiration and his cock jumped at the sight of the engorged labia nestling in the moist undergrowth. One hand pushing Mary's panties downwards, he plunged the other into her dark, dank forest of hair, his finger slipping into her wet opening. "Ohhhh!" he groaned, again – then again as Mary's fingers slid up his rigid member.

"I'm sorry, Mary," he muttered, "I can't wait." His knees pushed between her thighs, which opened willingly, and Mary, still holding his cock, guided it to her opening. As she felt his knobhead touch her cuntlips, she held her breath, consciously widening her thighs as far as she could. Her hands came up behind his back, then slid down again to grip his hard athletic buttocks. He slid forward, gently, and Mary felt her vaginal muscles stretch, but not painfully, to accommodate his unfamiliar girth. She was still holding her breath, though, as inch by inch, he entered her – then she felt his heavy testicles rest against her bottom cheeks and let out her breath, at the same time tightening her muscles around this new invader, as if to welcome it.

She was rewarded with an ecstatic groan of pleasure from Howie, and he began to slowly withdraw, then slide in again. Howie knew how to pace himself and, despite Mary's relative inexperience with anyone other than Pete, it didn't take long for them to establish a perfect rhythm for riding each other, and they were lost in their mutual, shared island of lustful sweetness......

...... as they entered the bedroom, Paul's hand still caressing her exposed vagina, Janet kicked the door shut behind her, then turned to face him. Her hand was still clutching Paul's erection through his jeans. She looked up into his face.

"Will you do me like you did her, Paul? Your other Scottish fuck? Please!"

Janet allowed herself to tumble backwards on to the bed, and frantically dragged her jeans and panties down her thighs and calves, and kicked them off. She lay on the bed, totally naked beneath the waist, exposing her shaven vagina to Paul's incredulous eyes. She parted her thighs, wide, and raised her knees.

"Come on, Paul," she beseeched him, hoarsely. "Bring me off with your tongue." Her fingers darted down between her thighs and slid up and down her newly-shaven slit, teasing her long, pink clitoris. In truth, Paul thought, Janet was even more attractive, and exciting, than his previous Scottish 'affair', and, although he ached to uncover Janet's beautiful breasts, and to pierce her glistening vagina with his throbbing erection, he happily sank to his knees on the carpet.

As his head reached between her splayed thighs, his tongue sliding up and down the length of her lubricated vagina, Janet whimpered with pleasure and, lowering her knees, draped her legs off the end of the bed, keeping her thighs fully spread as Paul expertly flicked her clitoris with his tongue, alternating with long licks up and down her full, engorged pussy lips.

As if by instinct, Paul's hands crept up over Janet's taut stomach, slipping under the material of her t-shirt. As his fingers made their first contact with the material of her bra, and felt the first gentle slope of the girl's breasts, his tongue straightened and pushed deep into her vulva. Janet gasped in ecstasy, and her agile fingers wriggled up her back and unfastened the clips on her bra.

Paul felt the material loosen and pushed his tongue even deeper inside her as his fingers slid under her bra and made the first contact with the naked flesh of her succulent breasts. He felt her hands close over his as they cupped the firm mounds and, at the same time, felt the twin pressures against his palms, of her rigid, sensitive nipples.

Simultaneously, he ran the tips of his fingers over her nipples, and sucked her clitoris between his lips, flicking it quickly with the tip of his tongue. Janet jerked, as if in a spasm, and her moaning increased in intensity. Paul's cock was almost painfully erect inside his jeans, begging for release, but he was experienced enough to know that, once he had brought Janet to orgasm, she would soon be ready again and, next time, it would be her vaginal muscles which would be coaxing him to climax.

His thumbs rasped across Janet's thick, distended nipples, his hands squeezing her - as yet unseen - breasts hard, bringing forth more gasps from the squirming girl. He could taste the juices flowing from her aroused pussy, his tongue occasionally reaching down to lap them into his mouth.

Then he felt her gasping moans take on a rhythm and he knew she was approaching orgasm. The rhythm quickened and rose in intensity and he squeezed her breasts, hard. His lips closed round her clitoris and he sucked it into his mouth. His tongue, straight as an arrow, flicked the end of her clitoris mercilessly – then, suddenly, she was over the top.

Her moans turned into one long strangled shriek of ecstasy, and her hands clamped round the back of his head, forcing Paul's face down between her jerking, bucking thighs. He continued to tease her clitoris as she spasmed above him and he felt wave after wave of orgasm shoot through her.

It seemed to last for several minutes but, eventually, she lay still, like a dead thing, flopped back on the bed. Paul waited then, experimentally, touched her clit with his tongue again. Janet let out a little gasp and he felt her body ripple. He smiled to himself, then gently squeezed her left nipple. Another gasp, and another ripple, told him what he wanted to know.

Gently, he caressed the girl's body, bringing her back, gently and slowly, from her semi-conscious state. Unobtrusively, he removed his clothing, then rose from between her thighs to lie beside her on the bed. As his head lay beside her, Janet opened her eyes and gave him a sleepy smile.

"How was it for you?" she breathed. Paul grinned and leaned across to kiss her. Her lips were warm, moist, receptive. He tongue slid sinuously into his mouth and he felt his cock begin to stiffen. He slid his hand over her chest, gently cupping a perfect breast. She purred with pleasure and lazily slid her t-shirt and bra over her head.

"Like what you see?" she smiled, cupping her breasts in her hands, offering them to him. "Nice tits?"

"Great tits," he said, catching her mood. "Your whole body is made for fucking – endless fucking!"

Janet shivered with pleasure.

"How would you like me then, tiger? You can fuck me any way you like, after what you've just done for me!"

Paul lay back, pretending to consider.

"How about you come over me and sit down on my rod, this time, so I can play with your gorgeous tits while you give me the ride of my life?"

Janet smiled and rose from her recumbent position, looking, for the first time, at Paul's erection.

"Hey – nice big cock," she said, reaching out and taking it in her hand. "Does it like to be kissed?"

"Oh, sure," grinned Paul, and sighed as Janet's lips closed round his knob-end. Her tongue laved the tip.

"Does your wife do this for you?" she asked, raising her head, momentarily. His cock jerked and Janet gave him an enquiring look. "She's that good, eh?" she added, but he shook his head.

"No – it's not that – it's …"

"What?" the girl asked, as his voice trailed off.

"Oh, it's just something I imagine her doing," he confessed, slightly shamefaced.

"With someone else?" asked Janet, latching on quickly. Paul nodded.

"Who?" she asked.

"Oh, not a special person," he replied, then went on, his cock visibly stiffening. "She works in the academic world and goes off on a lot of conferences with professors and the like, and I have this fantasy that one of them – a older fellow, with white hair, immaculately dressed – calls her into his office and she strips down to very skimpy underwear and kneels in front of him, and takes his dick out and sucks him off."

"I'm not really sure it's just a fantasy," Paul added, his voice thickening.

Janet raised her head, watching his face closely. Still holding his now very erect cock in her hand, she ran her tongue round its tip as he continued – "She's a very sexy woman – and very independent. Some of these professors have a lot more than books on their minds and – sometimes – I can really convince myself that she does actually do that – and, oh, I'd love to watch her!"

As he finished speaking, Janet bent her head again and took his full length into her mouth. As Paul's hands came round and squeezed her dangling, full breasts, Janet shivered with excitement at her own daring. The different thickness and texture of Paul's cock, from Pete's, reminded her that this was the first one, apart from Pete's, she had closed her lips round since her marriage. Paul's felt coarser, and thicker, than Pete's, and Janet slid her finger and thumb round the base, feeling the throbbing vein against her fingertip. Paul's hands were now very tight on her breasts and Janet worked her wet tongue round the ridged contours of his rigid penis. She could feel her own juices running as her personal arousal grew, and she squeezed her thighs together as best she could as she saw Paul's testicles tightening and felt the pressure build up in the throbbing vein. For a few final seconds, she gripped his cock tightly, to delay the inevitable eruption then, as he groaned ecstatically, she released her hold fractionally and luxuriated in the sensation as the first stream hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, Christ, Janet!" Paul was gasping as he forced his hips upwards, fucking her mouth. "Oh, Jesus! Oh, God – you are sensational!"

Janet was working her throat muscles, and her lips, sucking out and swallowing the thick creamy liquid then, at last, she felt Paul's penis begin to subside in her mouth and sank beside him on the bed, his softening cock still engulfed in her warm mouth. Her hand slid up his thigh and cupped his balls gently. She hoped he was a quick recoverer – the itch between her own thighs was becoming unbearable again.

Paul lay on his back, breathing heavily. Janet moved her head slightly and let his recumbent cock slither out of her mouth and flop onto his belly. Janet looked at it – even flaccid, it had an impressive girth.

"So," she breathed into his ear, "does your wife do that for her favourite professor? Do you think she takes his cock out of his immaculate trousers and slides it between her lips, feeling it grow hard inside her mouth?"

She looked down and saw Paul's cock jerk.

"I'm sure she's done it," went on Janet, softly. "What sexy woman wouldn't take the opportunity to tease an older, clever man to erection with her body, then use her hands and her mouth to make him come? I think your wife does it all the time – that's the main reason they take her along. I think she does it for all these professors. They take turns with her – and she loves it."

She reached down to feel his stiffening erection. His cock was now standing clear of his belly, and his hand slipped between Janet's thighs. She moaned as his finger slid along her wet slit.

"Sometimes they all do her together," continued Janet, remorselessly. "As many as six in one room – they tell her to show them what she's wearing underneath today and, once she's down to her transparent bra and panties, she goes round them, one by one, unzipping the trousers of their Armani suits and taking out their gnarled old cocks. Sometimes, she has to kiss and suck it to bring it to erection, but then she finishes with her hand, so that the come goes all over her, sliding down inside her bra, so that it sticks to her tits, and she has to go about like that for the rest of the day ..."

Janet poised herself above his revived erection and gently lowered herself onto it. Paul groaned as he felt his cock slide into the gentle warmth of her vulva and his hands reached up to grasp her breasts. Janet began to ride him, going up and down on his cock, a hand reaching behind her to cup his heavy testicles.

Paul was now thrusting up into Janet's body, his hands squeezing her tits mercilessly.

"Yes, that's what happens," gasped Paul, hoarsely. "And then she comes home and she wants me to fuck her to relieve the itch between her legs and, all the time I'm doing it, she's remembering what she had to do for these guys, but it all stays in her mind! Why can't she tell me about it – describe it to me – tell me how it feels, half-naked, on her knees, some old guy's hard cock between her lips, her tongue ...... Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!"

Paul's hands were grasping Janet's naked hips, forcing her down on to his pulsating prick, when his second orgasm exploded, and she pulled his head up, mashing his face into the warm yielding flesh of her breasts as she felt the jets of sperm shoot up inside her. She thrust down so that her clitoris was jammed against the rigid thickness of his shaft and suddenly her own climax rushed up on her and she called out, ecstatically ......