The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed up into the bathroom and he retraced his steps backwards out of the room. But in the few seconds it took them to both retreat and close the two doors, she knew he had been treated to her full frontal nudity. She stood behind the closed door of the bathroom for a few seconds, heart pounding, listening for him. The room door clicked closed again and from behind the door she heard the muffled words of Shaun: "I'm sorry. I didn't.... ." Then he casually added,pretending he hadn't seen anything: "No problem, we'll pick up some more beer and maybe a bottle of rum."

She stood still, listening, unable to move. Less than thirty seconds later the door clicked open again. She braced herself against the bathroom door as if to ward off attack. But peering around the crack in the door, saw her husband setting the ice bucket down on the dresser and pull the bottle of wine out of his suitcase to chill. He was singing to himself.

She took a deep breath and looked at herself staring back at her in the mirror. "What's done is done," she said to herself. Although she had wished it had been anyone other than Shaun. She'd only known him for a day, but obviously discretion was not his strongest suit. Still, it as an accident..no one to blame but herself. Nothing gained by mentioning it to her husband. We're leaving in a few days and I'll never see him again after that. And with a surprisingly quick resolution of the issue in her mind, she finished drying her hair.

They lounged in bed in their robes for a short while, watching the local news. They could hear doors slamming and talking from the room next door. Eventually, they got dressed in comfortable post-skiing clothes. She wore a thick cotton sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. No bra, since the sweatshirt was plenty thick. She pulled her hair out of her sweatshirt and pushed it over her shoulders.

He pulled a pair of jeans over his still damp bare ass and an old polo shirt over his torso. He tackled her on their bed, but she pushed him off playfully after delivering a wet kiss on his lips. He unlocked and opened the door that lead to the adjoining room. He knocked. Amber unlocked the other door from the adjoining room and opened it up for them.

HIM: The rest of the group was lounging on the two queen-sized beds. Troy was unpacking beer and putting it in the cooler, wearing baggy shorts and a tank top. He offered up a beer to the couple. He took one but she had spied the rum bottle on the nightstand. Seeing her interest, Carrie gave her the strong rum and Coke she had just poured for herself and set about to make another.

They sat around drinking, the men largely on one bed, the women on the other. Kelly and Shaun started coordinating a game of quarters, everyone professing that they had not played in "the longest time." He joined in but his wife did not, not being a fan of beer.

He was enjoying himself with Shaun and the three casually-dressed girls around the small table. Amber had on a tank top and shorts. Her small breasts vaguely visible as mounds under the fabric, her smooth legs brushing against his occasionally under the table. Kelly had her hair in a ponytail. She wore a loose-fitting t-shirt and tight low rise jeans. Carrie wore her long blond hair down, continually playing with it and wrapping it around her head and over one shoulder to keep it out of her face. She wore a light-weight sweater through which her amply chest pushed,and a large, thick towel around her waist.

HER:

She stood behind him, resting her wrists on his shoulders and watching the game of quarters. She purposely avoided making eye contact with Shaun. In the other corner of the room,Casey and Troy were pulling what looked like a baggie out of a small suitcase. From the baggie,she saw them extract small pieces of paper and what looked like leaves. Although she had never smoked it before, she immediately recognized it as marijuana and knew they were about to start rolling joints. She continued to watch them although the rest of the group seemed oblivious to them. Shaun and Kelly looked over and seemed to dismiss the appearance of the baggie as nothing out of the ordinary. But her husband's back was to Troy and Casey, so he could not see what they were up to.

Casey asked if anyone had matches. Her husband, turning around for the first time did a double take but them told Casey to go get the restaurant matchbook that was on his nightstand in the other room. Casey walked through to the other room and returned moments later with a small object in his hand.

Finally, her curiosity got the better of her. She had never really felt the desire to use drugs when she had been in college. Although she' had the opportunity to do so on numerous occasions then, she and most of her good friends had simply opted out. Not that marijuana use bothered her;she'd even dated a guy for a short time who lit up every once in a while. But now, removed from the college scene, she had sometimes thought it would be worth trying at some point in her life. Funny, she noted, that now that she was a responsible adult and removed from its ready accessability, she had more of an interest than ever. Her husband had asked her on one or two occasions over the last few years if she'd be interested in trying it. He'd done it a few times in college and had nothing bad to say about the experience--other than it made him cough.

She let go of her husband and wandered over to watch Casey and Troy roll their first small joint. They worked together with a synchronization that obviously came from prior experience.

Carrie called out, "Let me know when you're done. I haven't smoked since college but if Troy got the stuff, I know it's good."

"Only the very best for you, Carrie," Troy called over his shoulder. Then turning back to Casey said: "I hope this stuff's okay. I've been outta the scene for a while myself. A guy I work with hooked me up with this stuff. We'll see."

They took notice of her watching them and held up a perfectly symmetrical cigarette for her inspection.

"What do you think?" Troy asked.

"I'm not really able to judge," she responded honestly.

"Been a while?" Casey asked.

"Yeah, like 35 years", she answered.

"You kiddin'? Never?"

"Nope"

"Hey," Troy asked loudly in the direction of the quarters table, "You telling me you've never gotten your wife stoned?"

"Nope, far as I know, she's a mary-jew-wanna virgin," he answered in a Texas twang.

Shaun lifted his eyes at this comment, she noticed, smirking back at Casey and Troy, without her husband noticing. But she caught his eye for a moment, and he wiped the smirk off his face and looked back down as the quarter was being handed to him.

"How'd you ever get her to marry you in an unimpaired state?" Casey jibed.

"Who said anything about unimpaired? It took lots of alcohol."

Then, turning to her, Casey said more quietly: "Maybe tonight will be your first time. We'd be honored to be your tour guide."

She felt a bit warm from the alcohol, a bit nervous about perhaps trying a puff or two, but said nothing. She watched as they took their time rolling a second perfect joint in silence. No one at the table noticed as they laid the two joints on the nightstand and admired them. The group at the table was laughing and passing the cup around quickly, missing the cup much more often than not. She saw that her husband had his ankle wrapped loosely around Kelly's under the table and that he was touching Carrie on the wrist every time someone missed the cup and had to drink.

She came back to the table beside him and he acknowledged her by reaching around her waist and putting his head into her stomach. She watched for a while but felt like an outsider because she was not playing and laughing with them. Casey and Troy had slipped out onto the balcony. She noticed one of the joints was missing from the nightstand. She kissed him on the cheek and removed his arm from her waist. He looked up at her for a moment and she nodded towards the half-opened sliding door leading to the balcony . He smiled and took up the quarter that Amber slid in front of him.

The night air was crisp but not nearly as cold as she would have expected. Sliding the balcony door closed behind her, the smell of burning marijuana stung her nostrils. Casey and Troy were standing next to each other, taking turns passing the joint back and forth. Seeing her,they both smiled and moved apart, so that she could move between them leaning against the wrought iron railing. She looked up at the mountains and the array of stars above the peaks. Without a word, Casey inhaled, the tip of the cigarette turning bright red. Then he offered it to her. She shook her head: no.

She didn't want to try it without her husband there to share it. She expected him to come out any moment. Turning back and looking through the blinds she saw Kelly draped over her husband's shoulder. After several more minutes she grew impatient and this time reached for the joint as Troy was passing it to Casey.

"Whoa," Troy pulled it away. "You want a hit?"

"Why not."

"Okay, okay, here. I'll hold it for you so you don't drop it."

Troy leaned into her, held the cigarette in front of her lips and instructed her: "Breathe in and hold it for as long as you can."

Casey put his hands on her shoulders to push her into the cigarette and to brace her. She felt the warmth of them, each on one side of her. She took a puff and tried to hold it, but after five seconds coughed it out. They each laughed, congratulating her with a quick hug and high fives. She regained her breath and laughed with them. They passed it around two more times, each time she held her breath a little longer but still feeling no differently.

"So, I guess Shaun caught you by surprise this evening," Casey asked.

"I knew he'd never be able to keep his mouth shut," she said, neither particularly embarrassed nor upset as a feeling of good humor swept through her suddenly. "What did he tell you?"

"He said that it was a very nice view and that we didn't know what we were missing," said one.

"He said your husband's one lucky guy," added the other.

She grabbed the joint and took another long drag, the discomfort in her throat subsiding. Casey had placed his arm around her waist nonchalantly. She felt no need to push it aside. Her body felt warm and she seemed light on her own feet. Troy put his mouth close to her ear.

"How about sharing the view with us. After all, we've smoked the peacepipe together, we're practically married."

She felt a little giddy at the attention they were giving her. But she just smiled and looked out at the stars. Casey started to try to slide his hand up under her sweatshirt from the waist. His hand felt hot and soft against her back. She thought about letting him proceed, but before he reached too high up her back, she instinctively brought her arm across the front of her body below her breasts, blocking him from progressing further. He scratched her lower back gently then backed out from under her shirt without a fuss. He took the joint from Troy. She stood between them, their bodies touching her sides and blocking her from the light breeze. She waited, sort-of wanting Casey to try again, not so sure if she'd stop him this time or not.

She let her hands drop to her sides, careful to move slowly enough that her hands glanced against their stomachs and their front of their pants. She thought she felt a distinct bulge through Troy's thin running shorts but felt only jean fabric in Casey's mid-section. She had no idea why she had done that, but it just seemed fun and flirty. She recognized that she was now starting to feel the effects of the marijuana. She was smiling, without even trying, and felt entirely at ease. She drew her hands in and over her head as she stretched out into the night air. The guys moved even closer to her and were lightly touching her ass and waist, respectively. They stood there side-by-sided, looking out into the sky together.

She turned her head and looked through the blinds into the room. Her husband's chair was pushed back from the table and empty. She didn't see him anywhere in the room. Maybe he was in the bathroom. Then Kelly got up from the table and walked through the door adjoining the two rooms and disappeared into their bedroom. Troy left the balcony to get another beer, leaving Casey and her alone together. She was watching out of the corner of her eye to see when her husband or Kelly would return.

"Good joint?" he asked.

"Yeah," she giggled, unable to stop herself and finding that comment very funny.

Casey moved into her, pressing the front of his body into hers.

"Mmm, that feels good," he said.

She put the palm of her hand into his sternum and gently pushed him away.

"Oh, come on now," he pleaded.

"Easy, Cowboy," she teased.

"You know I want you. All I need is a little of what you gave Shaun."

"That was an accident."

"Sure it was."

She thought about his comment. She should have known that her husband could not have gotten the ice that quickly. She could have covered up or just cracked the door, rather than flinging it open. Still, she had assumed it was her husband.

"So all you wanna do is sneak a peek?" she asked, repeating one of her husband's phrases and glancing back into the room to see if her husband was back or whether anyone else was watching.

"Just a peek..maybe a little touch...I'd settle for that."

"Well which is it, a peek or a touch."

"Do I have to choose?"

She was tempted to raise her sweatshirt up quickly for him and envisioned the feel of his hot hands on her body, but she hesitated.

"Tell you what..."

During her hesitation, Amber and Troy wandered out onto the balcony together. Casey took a step back and pretended to be looking at the stars.

"We're not interrupting anything are we?" Amber asked when she stumbled for the railing of the balcony.

"Not at all" she said. "Just admiring the stars." But her words belied an awkwardness that hung in the air.

She looked back into the room, wondering where her husband and Kelly had gotten to. Shaun and Carrie were lying in a bed together casually, watching the movie. She was resting her head in Shaun's lap, like a tired child might recline on a parent. The quarters game had apparently deteriorated.

Just then Kelly reappeared through the doorway. She noticed her hair was no longer in a ponytail but she could not remember when Kelly might have pulled it down. She thought she saw Kelly shoot a look at Carrie, who may have rolled her eyes back at Kelly, but she wasn't entirely sure. In any event, her husband nonchalantly walked back into the room a few moments later. She walked into the room off the balcony, suddenly very cold and suspicious. Casey and Troy's eyes followed her as she left them.

They met in the middle of the room with a kiss. She didn't notice anything out of place or any foreign smells on his breath. Probably nothing. They laid down together on the available bed and started to watch the movie that was on the TV. She had a hard time concentrating and every time she looked out onto the balcony, she saw Casey looking at her. Kelly sat at the table alone, resting her head on the chair back. Carrie got up to get another drink and had a quick, quiet exchange with Kelly. The two shared a smile and Carrie sat back down next to Shaun.

It was difficult for her to judge how much time may have passed. But it seemed later than she expected when she looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. She had been totally spacing out. Her trance was snapped when everyone came in off the balcony.

"There's still another joint," Troy announced.

"Ooh, that's right. Girls turn," Carrie responded excitedly, sitting up in bed. Shaun didn't move and seemed like he might have been asleep. Carrie picked up the joint and matches from the nightstand and Amber threw one of the guy's leather jackets on before sliding the balcony door open and disappearing on the balcony. His eyes followed them.

Inside the room, she started to abhor the strong smell of chlorine on her body. She hadn't noticed it before. A cool breeze came through the sliding glass door and she suddenly was chilled again. The thought of a hot shower seemed wonderful to her.

"I think I'm gonna take a hot shower," she said to her husband.

"Okay, I'll be right there."

She got up off the bed and for some reason started to collect the empty beer bottles around the room, putting them in the small trash can. Casey got up and started to help her.

Everyone else seemed memorized by the TV; either that or they were just falling asleep. She didn't feel tired at all. When Casey and her were near the bathroom and out of earshot, she whispered to him: "Okay, you still want peek?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked, incredulous that she could have doubted his desire.

"When you hear the shower turn off, count to one hundred slowly, and then come into the room. I'll leave the door unlocked. Just make sure to act surprised." She giggled

"Yeah, one hundred. ..Okay....Thanks."

She looked around the room and announced her departure. Everyone murmured.

"Coming?" she directed to her husband.

He didn't seem too thrilled about leaving. He looked at the girls out on the balcony,slowly got up, and followed her into their room. She closed the door behind him and made a show of pretending to lock the door. In actuality, she quickly locked, then re-unlocked the door. She went into the bathroom, turned on the shower and undressed as the water warmed up.

HIM: He sat down on their bed and laid back with a smile on his face. The quarters game had been a blast. The more they drank, the more the women were touching and flirting with him. It had started with a light touch when they'd pass the quarter, or a shoulder nudge when someone had to drink. Then, Kelly had touched his leg with her bare foot. He had wrapped his ankle around hers and she hadn't said or done anything to protest. In fact, she was smiling at him as she'd take a long drag from her longneck beer bottle. "God, she was hot in a country girl sort of way," he thought. Amber and he were packed in close together at the small table and after a few minutes, left their arms in constant contact with each other, rather than pulling away. When he looked over, he could see the upward slope at the tip of her breasts and the fine point of what had to have been her nipples.

He knew his wife was out on the balcony with two guys--one of whom wanted her badly-- but he was enjoying himself too much to worry about her. Plus, they were out on a cold balcony and everyone could see them through the blinds. In a way, it was a relief when she left; the action at the table had really heated up. He kept telling himself he'd go out there and make sure everything was alright, but he couldn't bring himself to get up from the table. Not with Carrie in her tight sweater across the table from him. Every time she reached for the cup or the quarter, he'd get a great shot of the top of her bra through the V in her sweater; every time she kicked back a drink, she'd push her chest forward at him and he'd see the outline of her bra straining to contain her.

Unfortunately, his contacts were getting blurry after the long day of skiing and it impaired his views somewhat. He excused himself to take out his contacts and walked into his own room. He turned the bright lights of the bathroom on and pulled out his contact carrying case and the contact solution from his wife's cosmetics bag. He fished the first contact out and immediately his eye felt so much better. He put it in the container and screwed the cap on. He leaned in to the mirror, fishing for the second contact. He got it on the tip of his finger.

He felt the shadow before he saw her. She appeared fuzzy at first but somehow he knew it wasn't his wife. Then he saw her in the mirror with a look on her face that he couldn't read. Kelly had turned with her back to him and closed the bathroom door. Then she locked it, leaving them alone in the bright tiled room. Any doubts he had as to her intentions quickly dissipated. They just stood in front of each other for several seconds, neither saying anything. Without further warning, she moved in close to his face. He flicked the contact on the floor, put his arm around her neck and kissed her hard, their teeth scraping against each other. She knew what she wanted and he was more than willing to just go along for a ride. She had his shirt tails out of his waist and her hands on his chest in an instant. He knew he didn't have much time. There was no denying this woman. Nor did he have any desire to deny her.