The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exhaled a cloud of smoke to her side. "You can go ahead. I know you want to," she said, referring to the bulge in her sweater he was still looking at. He tentatively put a hand on the outside of her sweater, gently sweeping it down across her breasts and then following the curve back into her flat stomach below them. He could distinctively feel the fabric of her bra under her sweater and, beneath that, her warm soft flesh. She pulled him in and rubbed her covered chest against his. He felt her soft tits give way as she pressed herself into him. She took his hand and, pulling her sweater out, placed the palm of his hand on her bare stomach. Her skin was warm and smooth. She still wore the thick towel knotted on her hip. He was careful to keep his hand on her flesh and not to disturb the towel.

She reached around him and grabbed his ass, squeezing it firmly. He brought his other hand up and started to slide her sweater up to expose her stomach. She raised her arms slightly to let him move the sweater up even higher. He looked as her flesh came into view inch by beautiful inch. She leaned in to kiss him and he pulled the sweater up over her breasts where it lay in a roll under her armpits. He saw the full white cups of her smooth bra and the flesh that flowed out over the top. The naked valley between her tits was deep, her skin receding sharply back to her sternum. He thought how perfectly his dick would fit in the deep crevice between her tits. He took the silky, thinly padded cups in her hands, feeling the pliable sponginess they contained and fingering across the middle of the smooth cups, looking for her nipples. He found them, tight and hard between his fingers, then grabbed the full round mound in his hand and squeezing it tightly. She had one of her hands jammed in his pants groping around purposefully for his cock. He backed away from her a bit to give her hand room to pursue its purposeful quest. She grabbed him, pulling it up so that his tip was poking out from the thick fabric of his jeans. She awkwardly stroked him. He wanted to help her by lowering his pants for increased access but did not want to stop his own progress on her.

He reached behind her back, her tits too big for any front clasp bra, he reasoned. He found it and quickly opened the bra. The elasticy straps sprang from his fingers. He pushed the bra cups up under her clump of sweater and went directly back at her malleable breasts. He looked at her areolas, large and round; oversized to fit proportionately with her chest. She had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped and pushed them down over his hips. He felt his hard dick burn in her hand, as she delicately handled it. He grabbed at her towel, the knot on her hip giving way easily. The towel slid slowly down her legs between them. He went to get his hands in her panties but discovered only flesh where they would otherwise should have been. He felt stubble then looked to confirm her shaved beaver. He'd seen pictures of shaved women before but never felt one and certainly never fucked one. It gave him an extra rush of excitement.

She had his jeans at his knees and he wiggled them down to his ankles then kicked one leg out of them. He fingered her hard and fast, pulling out her lubricant and rubbing it against her pubic hair stubble. He bent down to seize her tit in his teeth, then sucking as much as he could fit into his mouth at one time. She groaned in his ear. He moved her hands away and pushed his cock between her thighs, running below her womanhood but through the juice that now coated her inner thighs. She rubbed against him, rotating her hips to stimulate their love organs and draw her breasts across his chest.

They grinded into each other but soon realized their needs were not being satisfied. She raised her left leg up and over the waist-high railing of metal, creating room for him to work himself into her. She hung onto him, balancing herself on him with her leg slung over the railing. He put his back to the railing, the metal cold against his ass. He felt compelled to look down at the wet area of her shaved bush and into the pink sex in front of him. Taking a deep breath he moved in. She took him and guided it home. He pushed his hips up and back and buried himself as she stood fairly still, given her precarious position. With no bush to serve as a bumper, he felt like he could get deeper into her and feel the scratching of her stubble against the sensitive skin above his dick. She felt tight and small. He tore through her, ripping her open. She bit her lip but no sound escaped her mouth. He pushed harder and faster, determined to get a squeal or some sound of satisfaction from her. Still she took him stoically, her tits bouncing against his chest under his heavy pounding. They stood, fucking hard and holding onto each other for balance.

He grabbed one lobe of her ass in each hand and pulled them apart and into him. Still she took him, grimacing in delight. She bit him hard on the shoulder, then sweetly on the lips as he eventually shuddered his orgasm into her hole.

The drapes of the room were drawn open and the light from the room showered out on them. Kelly stood on the other side of the sliding glass door. She wore one of the lodge's thick white robes. Behind her, Amber lay on the bed naked on her stomach. With her back to the sliding door, Carrie could not see anything, but Kelly and Shaun were looking out at him and Carrie intertwined in sex.

Troy and Casey were not in the room, but he thought nothing of that fact. He grew concerned, however, when Shaun turned the camera on them through the glass door, documenting their intercourse. He hoped that all Shaun would be taping was Carrie's backside.

In response to some summons he could not hear from the balcony, Shaun quickly turned and opened the adjoining door to the next room and disappeared with the camcorder. A wave of recognition ran through him at the thought of what his wife might be doing in the room next door and what would have prompted Shaun to have run in there with the camcorder. However, with his manhood buried deep inside Carrie and her soft breasts resting gently against his chest, he could only watch helplessly.

Kelly saw the concern on his face and, from the other side of the sliding glass door, untied the belt of her robe. He looked at her expectantly; nothing would surprise him anymore. He had been unable to get a good look at Kelly's rack during their brief bathroom encounter or confirm what she might look like under her jeans. He watched over Carrie's shoulder attentively as she flashed him. He was not disappointed with her trimmed dark bush and ample tits with pointy nipples. She opened, then closed her robe, teasing him. He had stopped humping Carrie to watch Kelly. But Carrie had taken up the slack by gently lowering and rasing her hips to keep him hard and firmly planted within her.

Kelly opened her robe and held it open. He looked at her, then down at Carrie's naked body in front of him. Both entirely different but equally erotic in their own right. Carrie rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the embers of their union. Kelly knocked on the glass and Carrie turned, seeing her for the first time. He tried to hold onto Carrie tightly but she pulled away, lowering her leg off the railing and backing her hips off his still engorged rod. Her tits peeled away from his chest and he took one more long look at her wondrous chest, nipples still taut and goosebumped.

"He owes me" she yelled at Carrie through the glass. Carrie pulled her sweater down, to his disappointment. He knew he'd never see Them again. She picked up her towel and walked into the room, her bare ass swaying as she disappeared in the bathroom.


He followed her in, and Kelly enveloped him immediately under her robe, her tits poking him where minutes ago Carrie's had smothered him. She pushed down on the top of his head and he fell to his knees in front of her neat patch of hair. He went right to work on her, licking her with the same furor she had exhibited in his bathroom less than two hours earlier. She fell back on the edge of the bed and he kept his face in her cunt. He reached up and zoned right in on her pricked nipples. She started moaning and screaming almost immediately, encouraging him for more and a quicker pace. He ate her out, his tongue disappearing deep into her crevice, the saltiness hitting the back of his mouth and causing him to salivate more. After a few minutes, she put her hand under his chin and directed him up.

He jumped on her and inserted himself into her. He moved quickly, trying to reinvigorate his spent dick. The harder he pumped, the more she responded although he felt that he had little left to give her.

He continued on, happy to be returning a favor and feeling the different sex of yet another woman. Although the sex itself would end in another weak orgasm for him, he tried to bring her to a peak and to absorb the details of her naked exquisite body under him, noticing things that in a typical rush for gratification he was sure he'd never have observed. Like the dark mole just off her left nipple or the way her pelvis bone jutted out. The crazy curl to her public hair and the single blond hair in her bangs. He was along for the ride and enjoying the moment for posterity. He noticed the details of her climax, the writhing, the facial contortions, and her yelling of obscenities. She eventually pushed him off her body, a bond of sweat having joined their loins together. He saw the perspiration beads on her forehead.

"You better go check on your wife," she finally whispered, seeing a look of concern suddenly come across his face. He looked down on her splayed body in front of him, then ran through to the next room.

He opened the door to their room and saw Shaun on top of his wife, camcorder in hand. His wife was doubled back, her legs up over her head. He ran to the foot of her bed, concerned for her well-being. Troy and Casey were both naked and standing around the bed watching, covering their red, still-swollen dicks with their hands when he walked in. He waved them away weakly; they quietly moved behind him and into the next room, closing the door behind them. He saw her hips moving and realized that she was a participant, not a victim. She was calling out words and noises that bespoke ecstasy, not pain--something he had rarely gotten during even their most passionate lovemaking. Standing silently behind Shaun he watched as their pace slowly subsided. Shaun finally fell off to her side, and he saw a smile and look of satisfaction pasted on her face. She lost her smile when she saw him.

HER: When Shaun fell away, she saw her husband wearing only his polo shirt, the HandiCam still rolling in Shaun's hand. He took the camcorder from Shaun. She let her legs down and lay on her back, arms over her head, spent and splayed. She thought he might be waiting his turn but he only continued to film, neither advancing nor backing away. She saw his red and partially inflated dick poke out from under the bottom of his shirt. There were stains on his shirt and his dick was still wet.

Shaun crawled out the door, back to the other room, closing it again behind him. She reached out, took the camera from him and filmed his spent penis. Then she threw the camcorder aside and invited him down on top of her. He slid what was left of his erection into her and he lay quietly on top of her. The Walkman snapped off automatically, the disk over. He pulled the headphones off her head.

HIM: He woke up surprisingly early and quietly slipped out of bed. His early morning partial erection was sore as he pushed a fat stream of piss out and into the toilet. He held it in his hand gingerly as he peed, looking at it, still red from overuse. He was going to crawl back under the sheet next to the lump of covers under which his wife slept. But then he noticed the camcorder and knew instantly that his curiosity would not let him rest. He reached into the camcorder bag for the patch cords and quickly fed the output lines from the camcorder into the input jacks on the front panel of the TV. He rewound to the beginning, and pressed "play" somewhat apprehensively.

There was Shaun narrating as the drunken Amber danced. She smiled for the camera, her eyes at half-mast. He watched dispassionately, as he reviewed the "performance" she had given to the camera. Shaun had taken some nice angles and gotten close-up shots of her female attributes. Even at 7:00 in the morning he felt himself come alive with lust. Shaun faded out with a shot of Amber from behind in a fetal position, her heart-shaped ass framing her lips that poked through between her thighs. Then Shaun panned over to the balcony where Carries's naked white ass shined brightly. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and his smiling face was visible over her shoulder.

The next scene started up abruptly. Troy and Casey had pinned his wife down and were having their way with her. He watched attentively as his wife was ravaged by the two men, to her apparent extreme pleasure. He was now rock hard and hot from the compelling sex playing out in front of him.

HER: She had heard him get out of bed and then heard him fiddling with the TV. She lifted the sheets off her face and quietly watched him sitting on the lower edge of the bed in front of the TV. Amber was exposing herself for the camera. Shaun did a quick panorama and she saw Carrie and her husband intertwined around each other on the balcony. Not a great view but enough for her to judge the kind of night he had had. Then the scene changed to her bedroom and her submission to Casey and Troy. With his back to her, she could not judge her husband's reaction to her sex scene from the previous night. Watching herself perform on the TV screen now, she felt the flame of passion fill her up again.

She pulled the sheets off and sat down Indian-style behind him; he finally noticed her. She leaned in against his back and, reaching around his waist, took hold of him in her warm hands. She kissed his shoulder and worked him masterfully as she had so many times before. They watched the movie until they could bear no move. He leaned her back on the bed and, with the video playing in the background, found her more than ready to receive him one more time to start the day.