The Ski Trip From Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH! HERE I CUM!" cried Doug, feeling the cum rush from his huge balls to his powerful throbbing rod and explode all over Emily's upper torso including her chin, neck, and the tops of her swelling breasts. He pushed her arms off her tits and pointed the head of his dick directly at them and coated what areas he could on her huge tits. His sticky goo dripped down from the tops of her tits, over her nipples, to the floor. He rammed his cock between her lips to make her clean the remaining cum off it. Her cheeks bulged out like never before. He released his flopping dick dripping in her saliva.

"Now get on the bed and spread your legs like a good little whore," demanded Doug. Jim zoomed in on Emily's cum dripping titties and felt his cock ready to explode on them as well.

Emily positioned herself on the bed and spread her legs apart. Her pussy was dripping with her own cum. Doug took his own huge dick in his hands and started to stroke it. As he stroked his dick, he picked up the knife and edged Emily's thighs wider apart.

"Got to get my dick back up but in the mean time I might as well taste your delicious looking cunt," Doug said licking his lips at her creamy pussy.

He buries his face deep into her pussy. His nose pressed hard against her trim black bush as his mouth probed her cunt. His tongue lashed out at her pussy walls and clitoris. Emily was moaning loudly with pleasure and started to squeeze her ample melons and rub the cum into them. Her sisters could hear her loud moans and groans as Doug devoured her wet cunt sucking up her juices and digging his tongue deep within her pussy hole. AS he continued to lap and probe her gash with his tongue, he flicked her clitoris with the point of the blade. His cock was back massive and thick in his hands. He sat up and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. With one push, he plowed his huge dick straight between her pussy lips and begins thrusting between her legs.

"OHHHHH! AHHHH!" moaned Emily never feeling a dick quite as big before inside her. Her huge knockers were ready to knock her out so she wrapped her arms around them to keep them from flopping wildly.

"Remove you're fucking hands bitch. I want to see those titties flop. Get your hands back on your head," order Doug viciously.

Emily did what he said and put her hands on her head and let her oversized titties flop in every direction. Doug picked up his hunting knife and slapped her tit with the side of the blade. First the left one, then the right one. The sight of her tits caused Doug to pound her pussy faster, forcing his entire shaft deep within her cunt walls. Doug dropped the knife and gripped onto her hips and pushed her down harder on his cock, making sure his balls were at the entrance of her walls. He resumed thrusting her cunt, feeling her juices drown his dick and her pussy muscles tighten around it. Sounds of their tight smacking were heard throughout the cabin as well as Emily's loud moans and grunting noises.

"OH MY GOD! Your pussy is so juicy and warm," muttered Doug driving himself to thrust his dick faster inside her cunt. His hands cupped her swinging out of control tits and beat them against her chest like drums. The he leaned down and suckles one of her big pink nipples between his lips. The huge tit it was attached to was bouncing and hitting his face. He buried his face into that tit to suck more and more of it between his mouthwatering lips.

"That's it man. Fuck the shit out of her," egged on Jim while filming a close up of Emily's face in anguish.

Both Emily's sisters had gotten wet while listening to the sounds of their sister being fucked and sucked. Doug created loud slurping noises while feasting on Emily's massive sweaty hooters as they bounced all over his face and shoulders. Emily wrapped her legs around Doug to keep him thrusting inside her. The arches of her socked-cover feet beat against his tightened ass cheeks. Emily released orgasm after orgasm and finally came on Doug's thrusting rod. Doug could feel her juices flowing down his balls. He gave her a few long and powerful thrusts before pulling his dick out, dripping in her cum.

"Turn over and get on all fours. Time to stuff that huge ass of yours," Doug said grindingly.

Emily's face was flush out and sweaty from the assault on her pussy. Her pussy was sore and her thighs were reddening. She barely had enough strength to turn over and get on all fours. Doug had to help her by violently tossing her on her stomach and lifting her huge ass up in the air. Emily's upper torso was flat on the bed with her massive breasts bulging out the sides. She felt something wet enter her asshole. Doug had slithered his tongue into her anus. He spread her ass cheeks apart and had his face crammed between them, eating her dirty hole.

"Never seen anything like that before," said Jim, getting behind Doug and filming his tongue probing every inch of her asshole licking the ass juices she started to produce. Doug inserted two fingers in her pussy and fingered her while licking her asshole. Emily was moaning deeply and breathing hard. Never has she had someone eat her asshole.

Doug's mouth and tongue probed and sucked her asshole for another five minutes. He then started to kiss and lick her ass cheeks themselves.

"So firm and round. Mmmmm," moaned Doug lashing his tongue against her right ass cheek. He sat up on his knees and positions his big dick between her ass cheeks. He slowly forces his massive cockhead inside her asshole. He picked up the knife and smacked her left ass cheek. "Move that ass!"

"OHHHHHH FUCK!" cried Emily still face down on the bed. Doug smacked her ass again with the knife as he started to push his huge dick more and more into her ass.

"Move that ass. I want you to impale yourself on my huge dick" With one large push backwards from Emily, his entire giant cock vanished between her ass cheeks, stuffed inside her hole. Emily gripped the bed sheets tight and bit at her pillow, trying to fight the pain of the huge cock spreading her asshole apart. The huge cock with which she impaled herself.

Emily took some deep breaths before Doug started his thrusting. He didn't bother to start out slow. He just rammed her ass in fast paced action. His humongous balls bounced between her ass cheeks while he drilled her.

Emily's ass muscles were milking Doug's huge dick to the fullest squeezing his big dick tightly inside her hole. Emily started to push her ass back against Doug's crotch, getting in rhythm with him. Doug's fingers caressed and played with Emily's large clit as he presses his upper body on to her sweaty back. Her enormous spongy titties flipped and flopped about beneath her against the bed and Jim captured a lot of footage of that.

Dawn and Wendy felt so helpless unable to save their sister from being savagely fucked in the ass. Wendy tried her best to ignore her sister's cries and screams while Dawn watched as Doug drilled her bouncing ass and finger fucked her pussy.

Doug sat up but continued to ram her ass harder and faster. He grabbed her hair from behind and pulled it, forcing her head to bend back, her back to arch, and her huge jugs to lift off the mattress. Her mouth was open but nothing was coming out. He removed his hand from her cunt and picked up the hunting knife. He started to smack the side of her bouncing tits with the flat of the blade. She pushed back harder and Doug pulled harder on her hair as he smacked her tits.

Emily had reached several orgasms and soon started to cum all over Doug's hand. "OHHHHH YES!" Emily cried as her ass juices were soaking his crotch and clenched around his massive member bringing Doug to an orgasm. He couldn't hold his cum any longer as each pounding he gave her enormous ass sent a jolt to his balls, forcing him to unload deep in her bowels.

"OHHH SHIT!" cried Doug as he unloaded a large load of cum deep inside Emily's asshole. He pulled back on her hair as he rammed her ass with some slow and powerful thrusts before his balls had finally emptied in her bowels.

A sweaty and flushed out Emily collapses down onto the bed and Doug fell on top of her with his big dick still inserted in between her ass cheeks. He sat up a little bit and pulled out his ass juice dripping dick and laid next to Emily, trying to catch his breath. Emily was out like a light. Doug turned her over and sucked and fondled her enormous jugs and bit her big nipples for a while. That caused her to moan loudly and cum hard while she was out.

"That was excellent, my man. I have never seen sex that hardcore before," said Jim.

"Now. Who's next for a fucking of a lifetime?" asked Doug, getting out of bed and walking towards the two remaining sisters with his elephant dick flopping between his legs covered in Emily's juices.

12