The Ski Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
A long weekend getaway full of new and exotic experience.
1.4k words
3.58
12.6k
4
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of skiing we are both pretty exhausted, or at least you are. I have plans that require my... strength. We make our way into the room, tossing our things aside and stripping off the layers of clothing we are wearing. When you reach your last layer I stop you. I have arranged a little surprise for you. I lead you to the bathroom and swing open the double doors. The bathtub is full of steaming hot water, rose petals line the edges and the floor, and 14 candles light the room and fill the air with the scent of lavender. You gasp and turn towards me, smiling. I pull you towards me, wrapping my arms around you; my lips find yours, and I kiss you softly enjoying every second.

I then reach up and grab your head pushing harder now, kissing you with more passion. Your lips part and my tongue touches your lips, shiver running down your spine. I slide my tongue into your mouth, playing with your tongue, my hands working down your skin to you your shorts. I roll the edge of them down until the rest on your ass. I slide my hands up your body, under your shirt, tracing my fingers over your ribs. I walk you towards the tub. You reach for my shirt and start to pull it off, and I break away from you so you can access it. You stare at my body, abs perfectly formed, my chest strong and muscular. Your eyes trace down to my pants, you feel a strong desire to tear off my pants, but I interrupt you, continuing to help you get undressed, whispering in your ear "soon".

Slipping your shorts off and dropping them to the floor, unclasping your bra and letting it fall to the floor, you now stand in front of me naked, your body glowing in the candle light. I step back to admire and indicate for you to get in the tub. I start to strip down, watching you lower yourself into the steaming tub, lowering every inch of your body, as if in slow motion. Your smooth, silky legs; your beautiful smooth vagina, that you are attempting to hide from view shyly; your sweet sexy ass, all the way up your tight abs and further until your breasts are submerged. I can't wait to touch every inch of you with my mouth, and to have every inch of me inside you.

I strip off my pants, my cock swinging free, already growing. Your eyes lock on, following it as I walk towards you. You lick your lips as I slide into the water. The petals swirling around us as I slide in behind you. You smile as my cock rests against your back. You lean back and I lean in and start to kiss your neck, nibbling on your ear. I work on the nape of your neck; you shudder and grab the side of the tub. Already you feel your crotch getting wet, and not from the water. I place one of my hands on your breast, cupping it, squeezing gently at first, circling your nipped. You immediately start to firm up under my touch. My other hand floats down your body until it rests between your thighs. You spread wide, resting one leg over the tub, giving me permission to continue. I turn your head and kiss you, wasting no time, sliding my fingers inside you as I find your welcoming heat. You moan inside my mouth and your body relaxes at my touch. I reach inside you and find your g spot, curling my finger to caress it.

I push harder on it; your lips are so smooth and wet to my touch. I slide out of you, noting that your breathing is picking up. I slide my fingers up your slit and find your clit and begin to work on it. This gets your full attention and you reach back and grab my hair. My cock grows to full size, pressing against your back you reach back for it but I increase my speed, circling your clit faster and faster and you start to gasp. You can't believe you are cumming already. You reach down and guide my hand, looking down at my hand working your pussy turns you on and that sends you over the edge. Your shaking causes waves in the tub. The orgasm washes over you, waves of pleasure raising from deep within you . You turn around. Your eyes are full of lust and you grab at me, clenching my cock in your hands, you look down at my cock and slide under the water, your mouth engulfing my cock.

I am shocked as you suck my cock in the tub. You surface, smiling and push me up on the edge of the tub so you can have full access to me. You swing one of my legs over the side and use both your hands on me. One pumps my cocktail while your mouth sucks on my tip. Your other hand gets adventurous and grabs at my testicles, pulling and playing; your fingers walk my perineum and tease my ass. You follow with your mouth, sucking my balls into your mouth, licking under them, going for the crease between my thighs. You jump back to my cock and bury it in your throat. I'm not ready to cum yet, and you are bringing me rapidly to a finish, so I pull you off and get on top of you. I kiss you hard, hand on the back of your neck pulling you in. You sit up on the edge of the tub, lean back and spread your legs for me, granting me full access to your bare pussy. You beckon me in, begging me to eat you. I oblige... eagerly. I first hit every inch of your thighs, licking, teasing, touching. When I think you are about to lose your mind I begin on your lips, grazing them, almost impossibly lightly, pushing harder now, tasting those sweet flavorful juices. You reach down and spread your lips apart, exposing your depths to me. I lick from side to side, slowly sliding my tongue as far into you as I can, rotating it and flicking you inside with the tip.

As I slide out I move higher towards the grand prize. I find in and you acknowledge by gasping and grabbing my head. Already worked up you just about cum on first touch. I realize this and slow down, circling your clit at first, then cover it with the flat of my tongue and grinding my tongue into it. I suck it into my mouth and begin my assault. You breath heavy, moaning and begging for more. I suck harder, putting you over the edge. You grab your breasts as you cum grinding into my face. I love it, so I don't stop. Moving back to your pussy. I bring my hand up and insert a finger into you. I work your g spot faster now. I slide it out, dripping with your juices I play under your pussy and move towards your ass. I play with you, you push against my finger, eager for me to be inside you. In one motion I go back to your clit and slide my wet finger into you. You are very tight, but you relax, allowing me to play with your ass with my other hand. This causes an intense sensation that wells up inside you. An orgasm builds up, it feels like noting you've felt before, your clit feels like it is going to explode but your ass is fighting to control the pleasure from the simulation it is receiving at the same time. The pleasure feels like it is coming from everywhere. You scream out as you cum, my mouth feels your sweet wetness flowing, it tastes so good I want all of it.

You lower back into the tub, exhausted. I lean over you and tell you I'll be in the bed. There are a couple of surprises waiting for you. You can barely move you are so sensitive. I barely graze your clit as I pull my finger out, and the feeling of my finger sliding out of you makes you shudder. You look deep in my eyes, moan, and slide under the water.