The Skiing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so." was the reply shouted back through the door.

I emerged 10 minutes later to find Jo sat on the end of my bed near the bathroom door, wrapped in a towel ready for her shower. "At last." She pushed past me into the bathroom, her thigh brushing against my cock due to the lack of space in the room. It felt a pulse in my loins at the contact and the thought that only the towels separated our naked flesh. I guess I just missed the contact of a women having been such a long time since last getting my end away. I felt a familiar sense of shame creep over me as I lobbed my towel on the floor between the beds and pulled on my boxers. I jumped into bed pulling the covers right up and tried to watch the TV. It was the Simpsons, in French, I fell asleep almost immediately.

................

"Wake up you lazy shit, it's 8:30."

I had over slept, completely forgetting to set the alarm clock.

"It's ok, we're on holiday!" I smirked hypercritically, as I jumped out of bed and started pulling on my clothes, showing little shame in dressing in front of another family member.

Jo was already dressed so we headed down to breakfast. A pretty nice affair, a cooked or continental buffet, all you could eat. Dangerous given the day's pending activities. We ate up and headed into the town to pick up the hire gear. We were lucky that the ski lifts and slopes started and ended behind the hotel, except for this one trip to pick up the hire gear we could literally walk out the hotel and start skiing.

Luckily the hire company also took the booking for lessons, so we booked Jo in. A quick dart back to the hotel to get to our gear, and we were away.

I started off the day with some easier runs to help me find my feet again, having not skied for a couple of years. I also enjoyed experimenting with my new HD camera I got from Christmas, designed especially for extreme sporting. The morning went by in a flash, as it always does when you're enjoying yourself. Jo and I met up for lunch at the top of the main ski lift where I was informed she now had a fully working 'snow plough' after her earlier lesson. She felt she was ready to hit the main slopes with me in the afternoon for one last hour or 2. So we set off tentatively. The skiing was slow but enjoyable; mostly me laughing at Jo's wobbly snow plough as she aimlessly meandered her way down the green runs, falling occasionally but nothing serious.

At about 2:30 we agreed it would be a good time to do one last run and then head back to the hotel. No point in tiring ourselves out on the first day. As we neared the last slope back to our hotel we got to a point on the green run that was clearly not easy. It was very steep and modally. It looked a very busy junction for other slopes. I could tell Jo was a little unnerved by it but I told her to take it easy and to keep turning to keep her speed down. I would be just behind her. She started down the slope and quickly picked up speed apply her snow plough seemed to make little difference.

"Try turning." I yelled from behind, then *BAM* out of nowhere a snowboarder slammed into Jo' right hand side and sent her flying. The slope wasn't so steep that she would slide all the way to the bottom but she was clearly levelled and hurt. I skied over to her and she was practically in tears. I looked and the snow boarder.

"Jes suis desolee." He said apologising, before heading on his way, clearly not that sorry! I got Jo back on her skis and we went tentatively down the remainder of the slope to the hotel and back up to our room.

"Fuck that hurts." Jo stated matter of factly, tugging on her right shoulder with her left hand. "It goes all the way down my back to." She said as she sat on her bed and pulled off her salopettes, revealing a pair of shorts and her shapely legs.

"Why not have a bath and see if that helps." I replied, slightly sympathetically. "I told you this wasn't a holiday for catching up on sleep and lounging by the pool." I didn't want to be mean but I also didn't want to have a moaning girl all night. She looked a bit down.

"Have a bath, then have a nap, If it still hurts after that I'll give you a shoulder massage on that couch thing." I said trying to pick her mood up.

"It's my back too." she said with a cheeky smile.

"Your back too then, if we have time before dinner. I'll grab a quick shower before you bath if that's ok?"

I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom. Whilst showering I relived the days skiing, but my mind wandered back to yesterday's plane trip and Jo's lovely tits and her legs I had just seen. I wondered if I would get a chance to see them like that again before the holiday was over. I started to get hard and horny the more I thought about them and started beating off in the shower, I felt a strange sense of shame again but the shamefulness and depravity of it all just turned me on more, making me even more hard and horny. I had often though that I was blessed with a nice cock, 8 and a half to 9 inches long and quite thick. Very thick at the base of it, in fact when I was really hard I could only just wrap my hand around it. I finished beating off and came hard, rinsed myself off and got out the shower. Jo went in after me and I lay down for a quick nap for an hour.

................

It was 6:00pm when my alarm went off. Dinner was at 7:30pm so we had a while before we needed to get ready. I glanced over at Jo who was awake but dressed in just the hotel bath robe.

"How are your aches and pains?" I gestured at the massage couch by the window. "You still need that rub down?"

"That would be great." Was the reply.

I opened up the couch which came with some essential oils and blankets. I set it all up by the window and shut the curtains.

"I'm just gonna take a quick piss." I said to Jo suddenly, a surge of sexual excitement came over me when I realised I was just about to ask my sister to get her kit off for me. "If you could just get under that sheet and fold it down over your back."

"I don't need to be naked do I?" She said nervously.

"Only the bits that need attention." was my reply.

"Oh ok, I'll put some jeans on then."

"Gutted." I thought to myself as I disappeared into the bathroom. It was the first chance I had had to see a naked girl in about a year and a half. Yes she was my sister, but she still had tits and an arse.

When I emerged from the bathroom however my disappointment left me. Jo was lying face down on the couch with her hair down, her crossed arms making a resting cushion for her forehead. She had opted to put some jeans on rather than lying near naked under the blanket provided, but she was practically topless except her bra and her hair was sprawled out across her back. I sensitively gathered her hair up and laid it to one side of her neck, exposing her neckline. As I brushed her skin I realised this was going to be quite an intimate experience for both of us, sexual or otherwise I would soon have my hands all over her naked flesh.

"Let's get this stared." I exclaimed rolling up the sleeves of my robe and popping the lid off one the oil bottles.

I poured some of the oil directly onto Jo's right shoulder then massaged some into my hands. I then started to massage her shoulder gently but firmly in a circular motion.

"mmmmm." she grouned, "You're right on it there."

I massaged more firmly in order to break down any muscular injury twisting my body to get a better angle, I then moved my attention to the middle of her back below her neck and above her bra strap and then onto her left shoulder. After about ten minutes of rotating around these areas I asked her if she wanted me to do her back.

"Yes please." she said

"We're gonna have to lose this then." I said flicking her bra strap in eager anticipation.

Without hesitation she reached back with her right hand and twanged it open letting the straps fall either side of her.

"Ow! That hurt." she squirmed, realising her mistake and the pain it would cause. I laughed "I could have done that, I'm an expert in bra straps."

"I'm sure." she replied, realising our flirty exchange was a little out of the ordinary for a brother and sister.

Standing on the right hand side of the couched I looked down at Jo's right hand side to see what the unclipping of her bra had revealed. With her arms raised above her head as a makeshift cushion this gave me a great view of her 'side boob'. I couldn't see all of her right breast but I could see more than I should have. I felt a surge in my loins and felt my cock start to swell under my bathrobe. This reminded me I had not changed since my shower and was totally naked under the dressing gown.

I moved my attention down her spine and massaged the centre of her back.

"You pulled a muscle on this side right?" I said gently prodding the area to the right of her spine.

"Yeah that's it." was her muffled response from where her head was cocooned under her folded arms.

I moved round the end of the couch to the left hand side so I could massage the right side of her back more easily. As I walked, my cock came free between from opening of my bathrobe. I subtlety tucked it back in strapping it against by stomach with the chord to stop it springing free again.

I ogled Jo's left breast as it was just as exposed as her right. I started to massage her back where she had pulled a muscle in her earlier collision. Her moans and groans indicated her approval in my accurate massage techniques as I tried to work out any knots in her back.

As I massaged this area I allowed my fingers to slowly manoeuvre the far contour of her back and along her side, kneading my oily fingers into her flesh. I wondered how close I could get to her boob without obviously trying to touch her up. I reached right over and started massaging her side just above her hips. My palms were on the curve of her back and my fingers almost touching her belly. I moved my hands along and up toward her right breast massaging as I went, then magic! I felt my little finger on my left hand reach the softness of her breast first and quickly moved all my fingers along until I had fully massaged all of her exposed breast. I moved on quickly so as she wouldn't suspect I was doing it deliberately, or at least lingering on her breast area. I tried to gauge her reaction, there was no obvious change in her behaviour or any indication I had crossed a line somewhere. I moved my hands down her spine again and over the sore area of her back right back down to the top of her buttocks again. Then I started the same rotation over. Moving my hands round her hips and down to the side of her abdomen, back up again to her right breast each time dwelling slightly on that area but not long enough to arouse suspicion. In reality I was only really touching an inch or two of the side of her boob but it was still enjoyable. I was getting nowhere near her nipple or anything but it was enough to make me really, really hard. 30 minutes ago I was whacking off in the shower about my sisters tits, now I was practically....literally touching them!

This circular rotation I had concocted continued for another ten minutes or so. I explored her body with my eyes as well as my hands looking at her tight arse and legs under her tight fitting jeans.

"Shall I do your other side too?" I enquired

"If you don't mind." Was the perfect response.

"Excellent." I thought to myself. I get to touch her other boob too. Not that I was expecting it to be any different, but for some reason touching the other one was just as an attractive option as touching the first. I walked round the front of the couch to the other side. As I passed her head my cock sprang free again as the robe chord loosened. My robe opened a little too. I quickly moved round to Jo's right hand side. Almost not believing that my exposed erection had been within inches of her gaze. One glance up and she would have had an eyeful of her brother's cock. I flushed red at the thought of it and felt a wave of sexual excitement wash my body.

I started to massage her left side as I had her right, using more oil to get my hands to move more effortlessly over her skin. My fingers kneaded the side of her left breast as I had her right, continuing to enjoy this 'erotic' experience. I glanced up at the clock. It was 6:30 and an hour or so till dinner.

"Loads of time still." I thought to myself. I then had an idea;

"We still have an hour or so till dinner Jo, If you want I can give you a full body massage."

"What's that involve? I don't want you staring at my arse for half an hour." she laughed.

"Good cos I don't want to see your arse." I lied. I might as well do your arms, legs and feet if you want. You'll have to take your jeans off but you can cover your arse with your towel." I suggested, grabbing her towel from the end of her bed just behind me.

I reassured her "Don't worry I won't look." as I visibly turned my back on her to allow the transition.

The shuffling noise from behind hinted at the acceptance of my offer.

"Now I get to touch up her legs too." Was my first thought.

Turning around was a pleasant site. Bra and jeans discarded on the floor and my naked sister lying in front of me with just a towel covering her modesty. I went to the far end of the bed and started on her feet. I'm not a big fan of feet but if I just went straight for the good bits she would know her brother was touching her up and all this would be over.

I worked my oily fingers between her toes and over the soles, working both feet in turn, which were hanging over the end of the couch.

"Never had my feet massaged before." She explained "Feels surprisingly nice, you can do this more often." She laughed.

"Don't get used to it." I said, trying to sound blunt and uninterested. "If there wasn't a TV to watch I would have got bored long before now." I turned the volume up on the TV which had a Destiny's Child music video playing. My attempt to convince Jo that my thoughts were more on the TV than her body would hopefully relax her more and allow me to continue without being under suspicion of being a pervert.

Again my robe fell loose and my cock was exposed. I decided to leave my robe hanging open this time. The risk of her seeing my erection made things more exciting for me even though I would be more embarrassed than I could ever explain if she actually did see me naked. However her face was still face down, cocooned in her arms, and I was down at the foot of the bed working her feet, there was little chance of her seeing me. My gaze wandered up her shapely legs and into the dark crevice made by the towel covering her arse and the back of her thighs. She was careful to keep her legs together to stop me seeing her arse. I couldn't even see the colour of her underwear. My mind started wandering as to what she had on under the towel, what her pussy looked like and even details like what it smelt like and whether she shaved her pubic hair.

I moved my hand onto her right calf, bending her leg at a right angle so her foot was pointing up towards the ceiling, up and down her calves I went with my fingers while my palms massaged the sides of her leg. I allowed the tip of my exposed cock to brush the area just above her knee, which was just in reach of my dick. Jo would never be able to tell the difference between my dick and hands so with one hand I pulled her leg down so it was parallel with the floor again and with the other took my cock and rubbed it firmly along the side of her leg.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." was the thought that was running through my head, It had to be the most perverted thing I had ever done but it felt great rubbing my cock all over my sister's leg.

Sense got the better of me and I tied my robe back up and started to massage her left leg in in the same manner as the right. As I continued the massage I noticed that as I had switched from one leg to the other this had caused a slight parting of Jo's legs, if I crouched slightly I could actually see the contours of her arse cheeks and the white cotton lining of her underwear. I moved my hands above her knee and stared working my thumbs along her hamstring while my fingers reached round to her quadriceps. I was deliberately moving her legs apart to give myself a better view up the towel, I was sure I could even make out the outline of her pussy.

I moved back to her right leg as part of the course and continued levering her legs apart, I couldn't believe she wasn't stopping me. Either she had no idea she was giving a full blown view of her arse and cunt, or, she had every idea, but was just allowing me to see. There was something strangely erotic about the two of us getting off on this massage but without letting the other know they were getting off. Me pretending to be more interested in the TV occasionally commenting on the videos and Jo wrapped up in the massage, head hidden in her arms. It was all getting overwhelmingly sexual and I felt like I needed to cum. I couldn't stop though and I massaged higher and higher up her right thigh not even thinking about what was acceptable. My hands were almost at her arse, would she let me tough her arse? Could I even rub a finger against her pussy and get away with it? These questions were all answered abruptly;

"You getting a little high there Paul." Jo lifted her head up from its resting position.

"Oh err sorry." I said slightly embarrassed, releasing my hold on her leg. "I wasn't concentrating; shall I do your arms?"

"Sure." She said resting her arms out either side of the couch and resting her head on one side.

I wasn't sure if she believed my excuse, but hopefully my willingness to move onto the less exiting area of her arms should convince her that I wasn't just about to molest her!

I massaged her arms gently trying to lift them up to give me a better view of her tits, but after the earlier incident thought better of taking any risks. Instead I just stole the odd glance when the angles were right.

It was now 7:10. Twenty minutes till dinner.

"OK I'm going to get changed now." I said "you better have another shower and wash all the oil off or it will stain your clothes."

"Ohhh." she sighed.

I was pleased at her disappointment that the massage had ended. It meant she had enjoyed it despite my eagerness around her upper thighs. She may even let me give her another one before the holiday was over too.

"That was amazing, thanks so much. You must have been doing that for about an hour, it was so relaxing. My shoulder and back feel better already."

"Just over an hour." I chirped. "Good job I had the TV to keep me occupied."

"Yeah, that and my backside." she said as she disappeared into the en suite.

"Shit." I thought. She knew I had enjoyed all that, or was she just teasing me? I decided not to acknowledge her.

"Just hurry up." I shouted through the closed door. I don't want to miss this dinner as we've paid for it already.

................

Dinner was an interesting affair. A buffet salad bar and some sort of French take on spagg bol. Jo looked nice, she had put on a low cut top and put some make up on. She was naturally pretty anyway and the makeup made her look very nice. I almost liked the fact that some guests naturally thought we were a couple. A long time out of any sort of relationship would do this to anyone I guess. I was still incredibly horny after the massage and had not had any opportunity to relieve myself. I tried to distract myself by turning conversation to the day's skiing and sinking a large amount of red wine with the meal. Before we knew it we were on our 4th bottle and were getting silly and giggly like siblings do. Conversation was roaming around all sorts of topics. By desert Jo had decided to vent about her situation with Andy. How selfish he was etc etc. She ended up bursting out with;