The Skin Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonetheless, Jessa was looking forward to it, butterflies and all. And though she didn’t know it at the time, Mason was just as nervous about the task of pleasing two girls.

Breakfast came and went, and the whole house was suddenly sparkling clean, due the hard work eighty-six unclad sorority girls. At 11:20, Mason declared that the terms of the bet had been met, and the Ep Chis could retreat down Calhoun Ave, back their own house. First, though, they needed to get dressed.

“Whose do you think these are?” Alex asked, picking up a leopard-print thong that was on the top of one of the baskets of clothes. She, Jessa, Mason, and Dunny had all ascended to Mason’s room to collect the laundry baskets.

“Well, that’s Basket B, so it was obviously someone up on the dance floor at eleven,” Dunny suggested. He himself had baskets A, C, and G tucked under his chin, his face just inches away from a collection of dresses and lingerie that had once adorned the naked bodies downstairs.

Dunny and Mason started out the door, each carrying three baskets. Jessa and Alex, on the other hand, were sifting through basket F, trying to find their own clothes. Their dresses were simple enough to locate, Jessa’s bright pink cocktail dress and Alex’s simple white one. Their underwear was another story, however. Jessa’s red thong had somehow gotten tucked inside someone else’s bra cup, and they picked through five or six pairs of white panties before they found Alex’s. At the very, very bottom of the basket was Alex’s bra, one of the first articles of clothing to be shed the previous night.

“Can we take the handcuffs off now?” Jessa asked, realizing that getting dressed was going to be twice as much work while she was still attached to the brunette.

“Am I cramping your style?” Alex asked, taking her key-necklace off. While the rest of her jewelry was still in her boot in the main hall, she had kept the handcuffs key on her for obvious reasons.

The petite blonde smiled at her friend. “On the contrary,” she began, not finishing her thought. It was clear where she was going, however.

When Alex undid Jessa’s cuff, it suddenly felt weird to have total and complete movement of her right hand back. Suddenly, it wasn’t pulling someone else’s arm along with it every time it moved. While it was liberating, it signaled an end to the Skin Ball, something that made Jessa a little sad. As awkward as it may have been at first, when was she ever going to have a chance to be naked like this again?

Both girls pulled their cocktail dresses on, but neither wasted time with their panties. Alex shot a mischievous glance at Jessa, letting her know that she was going to go commando for now. “After being completely nude for over twelve hours,” the brunette explained, “you’ve got work up to being fully dressed. Step by step.”

Jessa blinked, but followed Alex’s lead. Instead of sliding the red thong up her body and under her dress, she dropped them onto Mason’s bed. Alex slid both pair under Mason’s pillow – he was in for a treat later on…in more ways than one.

The pair descended the stairs together, Jessa first and Alex following. It seemed to strange that they didn’t have to walk side by side. It seemed strange having full use of her right hand. It seemed strange that there was something covering her skin.

Baskets B and F joined the rest of the laundry baskets on the floor of the main hall. All around them, there were girls in various states of dress. There were girls waiting patiently in just their panties and bras, hoping that they’d be able to work their way through the throng of sisters to find their dresses. Other girls had found their dresses, but had them draped over their forearms as they looked for their under things. Still others were still completely nude, waiting towards the back of the room, obviously in no rush to put their clothes back on.

The master key began to circulate, and couple by couple, the girls freed themselves from their partners. No one had gotten hurt, no one had gotten separated last night – the handcuffs had kept the girls safe, Jessa thought. Or, in the case of she and Alex, allowed them to bond a little bit more. She wondered if there were any other couples around the house that had experimented at all, gotten themselves off with another girl just inches away. Though the idea that being special and enjoying something unique was nice, the thought that others had been as turned on as she and Alex had been left Jessa feeling less like a slut.

As the girls around them continued to dress, Alex and Jessa made their way over to Mason, secure in their convictions that they wanted to follow through on the promises they had made last night. Now it was just a matter of finding the right time, the right place.

“So,” Jessa flirted, “what are we doing this afternoon?”

Mason just blinked a couple of times. To be honest, he had convinced himself that the promises made the night before had been drunken sex talk. But the idea that the conversation was going to lead to more than just empty fantasies was enough to bring him halfway to cumming right there in the main hall.

“Well, I do have to bring these mats back,” Mason finally spit out. “But I was planning on doing that after your guys leave, and getting it over with.” He looked at the girls, before quickly adding, “I have to. It’s my truck, remember? I don’t know if anyone else has a car big enough to fit them.”

“Perfect,” Alex answered. “Would you like some help?”

“I was going to have Dunny or a couple of the pledges give me a hand. Are you saying you want to heft these mats halfway across campus?”

“Just have the pledges load them up,” Alex offered. “I mean, if Dunny was going to be your help, I’m sure that Jessa and I can help you unload them over in the gym.”

“Actually, either one of you would probably be more than enough to replace Dunny,” the TriGam president joked. “Alright, then. What if I come pick you two up in about an hour? We need to load the mats, and I’d kind of like to take a shower.”

“Perfect,” Jessa repeated Alex’s earlier response.

Eighty-six girls, dressed to kill in cocktail dresses and heels, were seen walking down Calhoun Ave that morning, seemingly doing a joint “walk of shame.” Green College students were up and milling around by that point, and more than one did a double take. Eighty-six of the campus’s most attractive girls strutted down the street on the cold Hancock morning, hurrying away from what must have been a long, enjoyable night to their own house a short walk from TriGam.

From Ep Chi, a number of girls simply grabbed their coats and headed back to their dorms and apartments. Others milled around in the kitchen and living room, talking in the relative comfort that clothes now allowed them. Alex and Jessa, however, ascended the stairs to get changed for their afternoon with Mason MacNeill.

12