The Skulking Red

Story Info
Christina Hendricks plays away
16.6k words
3.44
14.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: ContainsThe Walking Deadspoilers.


"Mmm oh baby" cooed Teyonah Parris, laying flat on a kingsized bed, her hands cuffed to the slats of the headrest with white fur handcuffs, a matching satin mask over her eyes. Lacy white suspenders held up a pair of stockings to match and white stilettos adorned her feet. Her girlfriend Christina Hendricks was on her knees at the end of the bed, bent over with her head buried between the black beauty's luscious legs. Her ravishing red hair was tied up behind her head as she ate her lesbian lover's delicious chocolate pussy.

"Uhh, oh my god" breathed Teyonah, her groans of pleasure met with light 'mmmm' sounds as Christina indulged in the delectable taste of her girlfriend's ladypart. The curvaceous actress sucked loudly several times at the young ebony's swollen clit, before switching things up and flicking her tongue wildly across the stiffened love button.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum baby" Teyonah purred, Christina tonguing at her rosebud with an ever increasing ferocity as she felt her lover's heels shake against her round butt.

"Oh yes Chrissie" Teyonah moaned loudly as she came, and Christina kept fervourously licking the chocolate chick's clit until the shaking against her ass slowed to a stop and she started to pant deeply. The ginger sex goddess came up from between her girlfriend's legs and kissed her toned stomach. Christina leant forward, working her way up Teyonah's body, planting kisses between her petite breasts, on her collar bone, on her neck and finally on her lips. The voluptuous vixen slipped off her lover's blindfold and the pair smiled warmly at each other, before meeting for another sultry smooch, their tongues encircling one another in their conjoined mouths.

"Love you baby" said Christina, breaking from the kiss.

"Love you too sweetie" Teyonah replied, before their lips met once more. The redhead reached across to retrieve a small set of keys from the bedside table, the leant forward to uncuff her girlfriend, dangling her big boobs in the black babe's face as she did so. Teyonah kissed one of the bountiful bosoms as Christina freed the African-American girl's wrists. Teyonah brought her hands down and placed them on Christina's butt as the busty belle returned to her lover for another kiss.

"Netflix babe?" asked Teyonah.

"If you like sweetie" replied Christina. "What did you want to watch?"

"The Walking Dead?" the young ebony suggested.

"The Walking Dead?" said her older lover. "I didn't know you liked that show."

"Oh babe" replied Teyonah excitedly, pushing her girlfriend up lightly so she could slip out from beneath her, "it's the best. You've never seen it?" she asked, standing at the side of the bed.

"Zombies?" said Christina. "I think I'm a bit old for all that stuff."

"Well you are old" smirked the chocolate-skinned girl, kicking off her stilettos, "but nobody's too old forThe Walking Dead, it's freakin' awesome."

"Well then baby, this will make you jealous" Christina began, "I've got a ticket for the premiere of the new series."

"Shut up!" exclaimed Teyonah.

"Uh-uh, it's true" Christina replied.

"You're serious?" the young black lady asked, taking off her lingerie.

"Totally serious."

"How in the eff did you get that?"

"AMC babe, we get tickets to premieres all the time."

"Then why didn't I get one?!" asked the envious girl.

"Seniority babe" smirked the redhead.

"God I hate you so much right now."

"Well don't, 'cause I'm not going."

"Then can I go in your place?" asked Teyonah, pulling on a Charlotte Hornet's jersey.

"Doesn't work like that I'm afraid babe. My name's on the ticket" replied Christina.

"Then do you get a plus one?" said the pretty African-American, tugging up a pair of boyshorts.

"Nope" replied the ginger.

"Life's not fair" pouted Teyonah.

"The girls are cute right?" asked Teyonah, her head rested on Christina's shoulder with an arm stretched across her girlfriend's body.

"They'd look better if they had a shower and ditched the flannel" replied the ginger, "but yeah they're pretty."

"You don't like flannel?! What kind of gay are you?!" quipped the black girl, the poking fun of lesbian stereotypes a frequent in-joke in their relationship. Christina laughed.

"Who's your favourite?" she asked.

"Hmm probably her" replied Teyonah, pointing at the screen as it displayed a close up of Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene.

"Yeah she's pretty hot" agreed Christina.

"And her British accent is too sexy" added the ebony chick.

"Hmm, I'm getting a little jealous over here" replied the redhead, adopting her best English voice. Teyonah giggled and pecked her girlfriend on the cheek.

The scene cut to a dreadlocked black woman walking solo through the woods. She wore a small leather waistcoat over a damp, bloodstained white top. Black skinny jeans clung to her legs and a pair of leather boots were laced up past her ankle. A sheath holding a sword of some kind sat diagonally across her back, the front leather strap cutting between her breasts. Dried leaves crunched beneath her feet as she ventured into the forest, surveying her surroundings as she went. Suddenly a zombie lurched out from behind a tree. Its thin hair was greasy and matted, its eyes cloudy and red, its leathery skin had peeled off around its bloody mouth, exposing its rotting flesh. The woman drew the weapon from its sheath and stood holding a shiny samurai sword out before her. The undead beast hissed as it spotted her, reaching out its arms as it staggered in her direction. The mystery chick looked unperturbed by the flesh eating ghoul ambling in her direction and with one strike of her katana the zombie was decapitated. She stood over the undead corpse, the severed head still snapping its disgusting yellow teeth as it looked up at her with its murky red eyes. She stabbed her sword down towards the ground planting it into the freak's forehead, and the beheaded beast fell still. She placed a boot over the zombie's decaying mouth and yanked the sword free with a loud squelch as it sliced through the monster's flesh. She pulled a rag hanging from her belt and wiped the blade clean before re-sheathing the weapon and carrying on into the woods.

"Who's she?" asked Christina, as she stared in awe at the screen.

"Oh of course the black chick sparks your interest" smirked Teyonah.

"She's bad ass is all" replied the busty actress, feigning innocence.

"Right, sure" said the young ebony girl.

"What's her name?" Christina asked again.

"Michonne" replied Teyonah. "I'm gonna get some wine, you want some?" asked Teyonah, placing a hand on her girlfriend's thigh.

"Sure" said the ginger woman.

"Pause it babe" instructed Teyonah as she rose from the couch and headed for the kitchen.

Christina pressed pause on the remote, then picked up her phone and opened the IMDB app. She looked upThe Walking Deadand browsed through the cast list, stopping when she saw the name Michonne. She opened the page of the actress, Danai Gurira, and scrolled down to her pictures. As well as shots of her as the sword wielding heroine, there was photos of the black actress at various premieres and awards shows looking distinctly more glamorous than in the show. The dreadlocks worn by her character, as it turned out, were a wig and in the pictures of Danai herself she sported a tightly cropped afro. Christina selected a shot of the ebony woman at a Golden Globes after party and enlarged it. The redhead looked at the photo and marvelled at Danai's beauty. Her gorgeous skin was the exact colour of chocolate, her eyes a deep soulful brown. She beamed a stunning smile which revealed her pristine pearly whites. Her body looked strong and muscular under her pretty pink dress, though still retained its femininity and sex appeal. Christina was transfixed; she hadn't been this taken with someone since she first met Teyonah, and this was just from her pictures. She almost dared not think how captivating Danai would be in the flesh, and yet part of her was itching to find out.

"You know babe, I might go to this premiere after all" Christina announced. "This show's pretty good."

"What I tell ya?" Teyonah called back from the kitchen as she poured a second glass of white.

"Yeah you were right babe" replied the ginger lady, as her girlfriend crossed the lounge with the two beverages. "Just try not to be too jealous" she smirked as Teyonah handed her a glass.

Joel breathed through a gas mask as he crept through the green smog filled university dorms. He spotted a clicker lurking in a dorm room and approached it cautiously. He grabbed the zombie around its fungus covered throat and plunged a shiv into its infected brain, killing it instantly.

"Gotcha" grinned actress Alanna Masterson, as she sat cross legged in an oversized white Deftones t-shirt, with only a pair of black panties on underneath. Her black hair was up in a bun revealing a small black plug in each ear. The raven haired beauty activated listen mode to determine how many threats were in her character's surroundings. Joel's hearing unearthed three clickers and what appeared to be one of the dreaded bloaters occupying the fungus riddled dorms of the University of Eastern Colorado.

"Oh shit" said Alanna as she realised her protagonist was out of shivs. She guided Joel around the room to look for supplies but the search came up fruitless. Well then, thought Alanna, I'm gonna have to get creative.

Danai Gurira pushed her key into the lock and pushed open the front door.

"Hey baby" she announced as she stepped into the lounge of her New York apartment. When her greeting wasn't met with a response she looked up to see her girlfriend Alanna sat at the sofa, staring at the TV screen, a black pair of Skull Candy headphones over her ears, and spotted an opportunity to play a prank on her young lover. Closing the front door softly, she crept up behind the gaming girl and waited for the opportune moment to strike.

Joel picked up a bottle off the filthy ground and Alanna aimed it at a wall in the adjacent door room; a distraction technique she'd employ to evade the clicker which stood stationary in a dilapidated en suite bathroom. She arced the bottle and was ready to release it when a firm squeeze of her shoulder nearly made her jump out of her skin. She fumbled at the PlayStation 4 controller, completely miscueing her throw and hitting the zombie clean in the face. The monster let out an almighty shriek, alerting the other infected freaks which all sprinted in Joel's direction. Panicking Alanna drew her character's revolver and fired wildly at the onrushing clicker, hitting only a splintered door frame, before the crazed beast knocked the weapon out of Joel's hands and sunk its teeth into his neck.

"Ahh fuck" cussed Alanna, pulling off her headphones. The black haired belle span around to see her girlfriend Danai smirking down at her.

"Aww babe, did you die?" asked the short haired sista, her tone rife with mock sympathy.

"Babe, you almost gave ME a heart attack" replied Alanna, placing a hand over her ticker, as it beat wildly in her chest.

"Sorry baby, couldn't resist" laughed Danai, before leaning over and kissing her traumatized girlfriend on the lips.

"Maybe I'll lose the headphones" said the young girl, pulling them from the earphone jack on her surround speakers. Alanna often played her video games with her Skull Candys in, claiming it added to the atmosphere. Danai found this to be very unsociable, to which the brunette would reply that the ebony lady didn't like to be interrupted when she was reading, which was basically the same thing.

"Probably a good idea" smirked the black beauty, removing her cream trench coat and draping it over the backrest of the couch.

Danai found Alanna's gaming hobby to be generally quite silly, though she did quite like the game she was playing now, Naughty Dog's critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic epicThe Last of Us, in which the sexy sista saw several similarities to the show that she and her girlfriend starred in;The Walking Dead. Danai played Michonne; a katana-wielding, enigmatic lone-wolf who stumbles upon, and subsequently joins a group of survivors lead by former cop Rick Grimes. Alanna played Tara Chamber; a police academy student turned supply runner. The dark-haired fox had been a fan of the Robert Kirkman penned comic books since Issue #1, and when her agent informed her that the writers were introducing a lesbian character, Alanna declared that it was the role she was born to play. She impressed in the audition and won her first, and thus far only, high profile television or film role.

Contrary to what she'd told her girlfriend numerous times, Danai wasn't the first woman on set to spark Alanna's interest. The young lady was initially drawn to Sonequa Martin-Green, captivated by her pretty caramel skin and her big, cool afro. Once she found out that the mixed-race stunner had a boyfriend, Alanna turned her attention to Christina Serratos, a young plump lipped beauty of Italian and Mexican descent, but she too turned out to be straight. The black-haired girl had picked up a gay vibe from Danai during her first couple of weeks on the show. She was attracted to the ebony lady's deep brown skin, cute cropped hair and killer smile, and within a month they were dating.

"So how did the table read go babe?" asked Alanna.

"Uhh OK I guess" replied Danai, slumping down on the couch beside her girlfriend, "glad to be home though. Have you packed yet?"

"Not yet babe" said the brunette.

"Babe, we're flying first thing in the morning" complained her chocolate lover.

"I know, but I'm only gonna be in LA a few hours" replied Alanna. "Packing's gonna take five seconds."

Alanna and Danai were obliged to fly to Los Angeles from their New York apartment to attend the premiere of the fifth season of their show. When they first started dating, the couple were both based in LA, but when the moving-in-together discussions started, Danai floated the idea of relocating to NYC. After all,The Walking Deadwas both ladies' highest profile and most time consuming role, and as it was shot in Atlanta, living on the east coast made perfect sense. Besides, both women had an existing affiliation with The Big Apple; Alanna was born in Long Island and spent the first thirteen years of her life there before her family moved to Los Angeles, while Danai, born to Zimbabwean parents in Grinell, Iowa, lived in the city for two years while she completed her Master of Fine Arts in acting at NYU. Both ladies had maintained that New York was their favourite city and when the opportunity to move their together arose it seemed like a no-brainer.

"I really think we should go do it now sweetie" said Danai.

"Babe, I've been running lines all day, I just want to chill for a bit first" whined the young lady. As a health freak, Danai found her couch-potato girlfriend to be rather lazy at times, but at the same time was jealous of Alanna's ability to stay in shape despite a poor diet and complete lack exercise. Granted the dark-haired vixen didn't have the muscle tone of her gym bunny girlfriend, but she was just as slender and her body was every bit as desirable.

Despite her considerable musculature, Danai still looked womanly, and, even combined with her short hair, there was no danger of the black babe being described as the 'man' in the relationship by people less enlightened than herself. Other than her hair, and to a much lesser extent her body, there was nothing masculine or butch about Danai. She frequently wore make up and feminine jewellery, and owned a vast collection of pretty dresses and stilettos, and a root through her wardrobe would unearth no tuxedos or flannel whatsoever, no Doctor Martens or baseball caps. It was, in fact, her girlfriend who had a penchant for the latter three items, and could be regularly seen rocking a pair boots, a backwards hat or a unbuttoned flannel shirt.

"Baby, I'm trying to get you into the bedroom" said Danai.

"Oooh" cooed Alanna, turning to her girlfriend during a cut scene in her game, "just let me get to the next checkpoint baby, then I'm all yours."

"And how long is that gonna take?" asked her antsy lover.

"Five minutes" the brunette replied, "ten maybe. Depends how many times I die."

"Ten then" smirked Danai.

"Oh yeah?" asked Alanna, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep, you suck" grinned the brown-skinned beauty.

"Is that a fact?" said the black-haired girl, pausing her game.

"Uh-huh" replied Danai.

"Insulting my gaming skills huh?" asked Alanna. "Am I gonna have to punish you for that?"

"Hmm I think so" said the ebony enchantress, placing a finger tantalisingly between her lips.

The young lady climbed up onto the couch and crawled towards her girlfriend. Danai stretched out her legs across the sofa cushions and Alanna straddled her. The raven-haired goddess placed a hand on each of her lover's cheeks and the pair met for a passionate smooch. Their soft tongues fought one another as the chocolate chick traced her hands down Alanna's back. Danai lifted up the bottom hem of her girlfriend's t-shirt, revealing her cute butt in the skimpy black panties she wore, and gave it a firm squeeze. The young brunette broke from the kiss and looked down at her dark-skinned lover.

"Come on baby" said Alanna, standing up and taking Danai by the hand, "time for bed."

Don Draper sat at his desk going through his correspondence, when there was a knock at his office door.

"Come in" he called. The door opened and in stepped his secretary Dawn Chambers.

"Miss Harris to see you, Mr Draper" the young black girl announced.

"Send her in" Don instructed. Dawn ducked back out of the room and in walked Joan Harris, in a figure hugging blue dress, her red hair draped over her shoulders.

"Don" she said.

"Joan" the handsome man replied, "drink?" he offered, already making his way to the bar.

"No thanks" answered the buxom babe.

"Suit yourself" said Don, pouring a glass of scotch, before knocking it back in one. "Take a seat" he added, refilling the glass.

"No, that's ok, this won't take long" Joan replied.

"OK, what's up?" the suave man asked.

"I just got a call from John Kelly's secretary informing me that Kellogg's are pulling out."

"What?! Call them back and put them through to me."

"Don, they said their mind was made up. They're going with Cutler, Gleason and Chaough."

"The hell they are" Don snapped, before downing another drink. He stormed across his office and grabbed his trench coat and hat from the coat rack.

"What are you doing?" asked Joan.

"I'm going down there" replied the angered Creative Director. "We can't afford to lose this account, do you understand me? We can't lose it. Call them back and tell them I want to speak with Kelly in fifteen minutes" he added, before slamming his door shut and pacing across the office floor.

Joan sighed and took a seat at the desk. She pulled Don's phone towards her and dialled. She held the receiver to her ear and waited.

"Kellogg Company, John Kelly's office, how may I help you" came a high pitched voice on the other line.

"Mary, it's Joan Harris at Sterling Coo..." started the redhead.

"Miss Harris, Mr Kelly has made up his mind" said the secretary, cutting her off.

"I know, but Mr Draper is on his way to see him and..." Joan replied.

"He's what?!" asked Mary.

"Please, Mary, just give him five minutes, please" pleaded the busty office manager.

"Fine, I'll see what I can" replied the young receptionist, "but no promises."

"OK, thank you Mary" said Joan before hanging up. She released a deep sigh as she rose from the chair and headed for the bar. She poured a glass of vodka and downed it in one when the office door flew open.