The Skulking Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me" said Christina apologetically and headed for the bathroom. She pushed open the door to the ladies and rushed inside. She traversed the clean marble floor and opened the door to a stall. She sat down on the pristine white toilet seat and shut the door behind her, forgetting to look it in her anxious and immensely horny state. She took slow deep breaths to calm herself down as she heard the bathroom door swing open. A pair of heels clicked on the ground, then stopped suddenly as there was a knock on the cubicle door.

"Occupied" called Christina. The door slowly began to open. "Someone's in here" the redhead hastily added, moments before the door fell open to reveal the smirking face of Danai Gurira. Without waiting for an invitation, the black lady stepped inside, leaning over the curvaceous actress and resting a hand on the cistern. She looked into Christina's eyes, her plump lips quivering, before moving in for a lingering kiss. Christina closed her eyes as she savoured the taste of Danai's glossy lips, then opened them, as the pair broke from their smooch, to see the short-haired sista flashing her a stunning smile. Danai then lent in for another passionate embrace, placing a hand on Christina's shoulders as their soft lips met once again. This time the chocolate-skinned babe slipped her tongue between Christina's full lips, the ginger goddess reciprocated, meeting it with her own moist tongue. Christina moved a hand up to the back of Danai's head and ran her fingers through her cropped 'fro, placing the other on the ebony beauty's hip, while their tongues danced together like their bodies had two minutes earlier.

Danai dropped down onto Christina's lap, the busty belle moving her hand round to the dark-skinned woman's back. Her manicured fingers explored Danai's short, curled hair while the pair made out, the athletic African-American returning the favour and running her digits through the curvy lady's fiery hair. Christina moved her hand down to Danai's sculpted shoulders as the pair continued to French, their noses rubbing together as their tongues fought passionately. The brown-skinned queen placed a hand on the redhead's chest, before slowly running her fingers down the buxom babe's perfect pale skin and towards her heaving breasts. In return, Christina edged her hands down Danai's back and then, rather forwardly, inched up the bottom of her dress and cupped her firm ass with both hands. Turned on by the ginger beauty's boldness, the black chick decided to reciprocate and squeezed her large boobs with both hands. Danai broke from their sensuous smooch and kissed Christina's neck, whilst she massaged her magnificent mammaries. The voluptuous actress let out an impassioned moan, letting the cropped-haired cutie know that she wanted more.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Christina asked.

"Back in New York" Danai replied, before meeting the redhead for another kiss. "Got a whole hotel room all to myself" she added, then kissed the busty bombsell once more.

"Is that so?" Christina smirked. Danai moved up to her ear, licking and nibbling slightly at the lobe.

"Let's get out of here" whispered the brown-skinned babe into her lover's ear, before meeting her for another kiss on the lips. Danai climed off Christina and offered her a hand. The large-breasted lady took the outstretched paw as she rose to her feet and the pair locked their fingers as they crossed the bathroom. They stopped at the door and Frenched some more.

"Wait two minutes then meet me by the entrance" instructed Danai with a smile, before kissing Christina on the lips once again and heading back out into the club.

The door to the swanky hotel room opened and in stepped Danai Gurira, leading Christina Hendricks in by the hand after her.

"Wow, it's beautiful" the ginger actress commented, marvelling at the plush suite.

"Like you" replied the black woman, turning to face the buxom babe and reaching over her shoulder to shut the front door. Danai moved in and met Christina for another kiss, placing a hand on the curvy queen's hip as they locked lips. The busty belle wrapped her arms around the ethnic beauty's broad shoulders and ran her fingers through the sexy sista'a short hair.

"What do you say we get a little more comfortable?" Danai suggested, breaking from the sultry smooch.

"Lead the way" grinned Christina, before the couple kissed once more. The brown-skinned lady took the redhead by the hand and took her over to the bed. The pair sat on the cushy mattress side by side and continued making out, their tongues meeting as they explored each other's hair with a single hand, the others slowly snaking up one another's thighs. Christina moved to Danai's neck, kissing and lightly sucking upon her dark skin.

"Hold on baby" said the ebony sexpot in a breathy voice, "let me order some champagne." Danai scooched up to the head of the bed and reached for the old-fashioned phone on the bedside table. She dialled the number for room service as Christina moved along to sit next to her once again, placing a hand on her muscular thigh and returning her pouty lips to the athletic African-American's neck.

"Good evening" greeted Danai. "Can I have a bottle of Moet and... cheesecake?" she asked, turning to Christina.

"Sure" said the redhead.

"Two chocolate cheesecakes sent up to room 72 as soon as possible please?" Danai went on, running a hand through Christina's orange locks. "Thank you" she added, before putting the phone down.

"Now" said the black chick, returning her attention to the curvaceous goddess before her, "where were we?"

Danai placed a finger under Christina's chin and guided the ginger actress back up to her mouth, the pair meeting for a passionate kiss. The hardbodied hottie traced a finger between the busty babe's shoulder blades and down her back, while she inched her other hand up her thigh. Christina closed her eyes as Danai moved to her neck, exploring the ethnic enchantress' afro with her fingers as the fit filly kissed down towards her shoulders. Then, as had happened in the nightclub bathroom, Christina had a sudden twinge of conscience as an image of her girlfriend Teyonah appeared in her head. The redhead pictured the nubian princess planting a kiss upon her cheek after last night's lovemaking, and again felt guilty about what she was doing to the young ebony girl. Could she really cheat on her? She loved her with all her heart, but she'd never felt such an intense, overpowering attraction to anyone before Danai, not even Teyonah herself. She determined that she needed a little time to think about it, to come to a decision.

"Hold on a second baby" said Christina as Danai began to kiss down towards her chest, a hand moving up her side to cup on her big boobs, "I'm just gonna freshen up real quick."

"Don't be too long" grinned the dark-skinned maiden, before planting a kiss upon the well-endowed woman's full lips. Christina stood up, slowly releasing Danai's hand as she rose to her feet and headed for the bathroom. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her, exhaling deeply as she unzipped her dress. Christina slipped the garment past her chest, revealing her immense cleavage in a black strapless bra and down over her childbearing hips. She let the dress fall to the floor, displaying her matching panties and meaty thighs. The redhead reached back and unclipped her bra, dropping it to the floor and allowing her bountiful, though still pert, breasts spill out. Then, she inched down her underwear, revealing her wet, shaven pussy. Christina stepped into the shower and shut the door. She tied her hair into a bun and switched on the shower, adjusting the nozzle until she found the optimum temperature.

Christina reached for a bottle of shower gel from a metal rack to her right, the loud power shower masking the sounds of the en-suite door shutting behind her. She flicked open the lid of the toiletry and near jumped out of her skin as she heard the shower door open. The actress span around swiftly to see Danai Gurira stood naked as the day she was born in front of the open shower door. Christina could do little but gawp at the nubian nude; her cherry red lips and irresistible umber skin, the perfectly toned biceps and six pack stomach, her long legs and dainty feet, her dark puffy nipples and bald, black pussy lips. The vision before her made Christina's mouth dry and body quiver all over.

"Allow me" smirked Danai, taking the gel bottle from the speechless star as she stepped into the shower and shut the door. "Turn around baby" the ethnic goddess instructed and Christina quickly complied, turning her back to the short-haired sexpot. Danai squeezed out a handful of shower gel and rubbed the sweet smelling liquid into Christina's shoulders, her expert massage technique causing goosebumps to form on the ginger babe's skin. The soulful sexpot moved down the curvy bombshell's back, smoothing suds into her pale skin. As she did this, Danai licked and sucked upon Christina's earlobe, before the red fox turned her head to the side to meet her chocolate lover for a sensual smooch. Their tongues battled one another as Danai moved down to Christina's round rump and massaged the cleansing foam into her butt cheeks.

Then, the sexy sista moved her soapy hands around to the front of the actress' voluptuous body and ran them up her midriff, before cupping both of her massive mammaries. Danai caressed the titanic tits, covering them in sweet suds.

"Mmmm" groaned a close-eyed Christina, interlocking fingers with her lover as she massaged her huge chesticles. The buxom beauty turned her head to engage in another kiss with the athletic African-American as the ebony lady teased her erect nipples with her expert fingers. Danai then guided Christina around to face her, before reaching for the shower head and rinsing the suds from her curvy body. The cropped-haired queen returned the shower head to its holder and let the steady stream of water hit her back as she took ahold of the redhead's breasts and went to town on the terrific titties. She started by burying her head between the bountiful bosoms, smothering herself with the pillow-like pair. Flattered and turned on by the attention Danai paid to her boobs, Christina decided to take control putting a hand at the back of the ethnic sexpot's head to hold it in place.

"My goodness!" panted Danai when she finally came up for air.

"Like them baby?" asked Christina.

"I'm in love" replied the black woman, her eyes fixated on the fantastic funbags as she continued to massage them. Danai put her lips to one of Christina's erect nipples and suckled upon it. She tongued at the pink teat, before pulling back and leaving a thin trail of saliva connecting her lips to the bullet-like nip. She sucked up the spit and returned to the hard nipple, frantically flicking her tongue back and forth across it.

"Uhhh" Christina moaned softly, tilting her head back as Danai lightly bit her teat. The hardbodied honey switched to the other breast, squeezing it and wrapping her lips around the areola, encircling the stiff nipple with her tongue. Whilst she did this she slowly ventured south with her other hand, running her fingers down the busty belle's midriff. Danai slipped two fingers between Christina's legs, getting her first feel of the actress' warm and moist pussy. The chocolate-skinned chick sucked on the rock hard nipple between her lips as she began to tease the redhead's swollen clit with her experienced fingertips.

"Mmmm, wow!" Christina purred, looking down at Danai as she released the titty in her mouth to kiss her sapphic partner. The short-haired babe slipped a finger into the curvy bombshell's lovehole, feeling how tight it was; the vaginal walls squeezing her exploring digit as it probed the glorious gash. Danai retracted the finger and popped into her mouth, gazing mischievously at Christina as she sucked up her womanly juices. The pair Frenched once more, the athletic woman feeding the curvaceous goddess her tongue so she could taste her own womanly secretions.

Danai kissed down Christina's neck and chest, between her boobs and down her stomach, slowly dropping to a squat as she travelled down the beautiful body. Then, without warning, the ebony sexpot shot out her tongue to lick at the redhead's engorged clitoris.

"Ahh!" exclaimed Christina, surprised by the ferocity shown by Danai as she flicked her tongue across her hardened lovebud. The jet of water from the shower head soaked the black beauty's hair and cascaded down her chiseled back as she tongued away at her lover's pink pearl. Christina reached down and ran both hands through Danai's wet afro as the fit filly slipped two fingers into her tight twat.

"Mmmm, oh baby" groaned the buxom lady as the sapphic sista switched to sucking on her stiffened button, whilst she probed her juicy vagina with her well-versed digits. Danai picked up the pace, fingerbanging Christina harder and faster as she expertly alternated between licking and sucking at her erect clit. The hardbodied hottie worked her fingers further into the luscious ladypart, feeling every centimetre of the warm interior of the ginger babe's perfect pussy. Danai's skilled fingerfucking and practiced oralwork had Christina on the verge of orgasm within minutes.

The cropped-haired cutie seemed to sense this and reached her spare hand around to grab the curvy actress' meaty ass. Then, in an astonishing feat of multitasking, Danai spread one of Christina's round buttcheeks and proceeded to tease her pink balloon knot with her index finger.

"Uhhh" moaned the busty star as the ebony queen simultaneously rubbed her asshole, fingered her lovehole AND sucked on her juicy pearl all at the same time, and in moments, the trifecta of stimulation had made Christina cum.

"Ahhh! Yes baby!" cried the redhead as pleasure ripped through her body. Christina clung to the glass walls of the shower for dear life as she was overcome by an intense orgasm. She quivered all over, her toes curling on the shower floor as she screamed at the top of her voice.

"Oh my god" panted the well-endowed woman as she came down from her fervid climax. Danai smiled up at her, flashing her pearly white teeth as she pulled her fingers from Christina's spent slit. The brawny beauty kissed up the ginger lady's stomach and between her breasts as she rose slowly to her feet. Danai fed Christina her fingers, glistening with her own womanly fluids. The curvaceous babe sucked upon her lover's digits, tasting her sweet pussy juices, then made out with the sultry sista, cupping her firm rear as Danai returned her hands to Christina's titanic titties. The wondrous woman of colour broke from the kiss and stared deep into her lover's ocean blue eyes whilst she caressed her mammary glands.

"Are you going to wash me now baby?" asked Danai, before pausing to teasingly bite her lower lip. "I'm very, very dirty." Christina shot a salacious smirk back at the trim temptress, then met her for another fervorous French kiss. Whilst the pair smooched, the buxom belle reached for the bottle of shower gel from the metal rack and squeezed a dollop of the smooth soap onto her palm. Christina guided Danai around with her other hand, pecking her cheek as the dark-skinned chick turned her back to the ravishing redhead. Christina planted a kiss on Danai's neck, before massaging the sweet shower gel into her sculpted shoulders.

"Mmmm" murmured the ethnic hottie as the curvy lady expertly rubbed her back with her sud-coated hands.

"That feel good baby?" Christina whispered in Danai's ear.

"Mmhmm" moaned the shut-eyed sista as the ginger beauty kneaded the soapy foam into the small of her back, before moving down to her butt. Christina smelt Danai's hair as she massaged the shower gel into her muscular ass cheeks and swiped a soapy hand between the firm orbs, then moved down to her meaty thighs. The busty lady carried on down the athletic babe's lower legs, as she dropped gradually to her knees.

"Give me your foot baby" Christina instructed and Danai turned to face her, raising her tootsie into the air. The redhead took ahold of the black woman's dainty foot and caressed it with her soapy hands, from the heel up to the toes. Christina then massaged Danai's other tootsie before running her hands back up her smooth legs as she slowly rose to her feet. The busty actress carried on over her ethnic lover's toned midriff and cupped her handful sized breasts. The pair made out, Danai letting the water pressure rinse the white foam from her skin. Christina then left a trail of kisses from Danai's neck and down her chest before tonguing at an erect nipple. The curvy queen ventured south with her hands to tease the African-American beauty's pussy. Christina sucked upon Danai's hardened teat whilst softly kneading her clit with her index and middle fingers. The gorgeous ginger then began to drop to her knees, kissing down the fit ebony's ab-lined stomach.

"Show me that sexy ass" Christina requested, planting a final tantalising kiss just above Danai's lovebud. The brown-skinned goddess turned around arching her back and slightly thrusting her round rump out towards Christina, peering down at the buxom lady over her shoulder and giving her a lusty look. Christina kissed the small of Danai's sculpted back and down her butt, before placing her hands upon the athletic babe's thighs as she kissed and licked her muscular ass cheeks.

The redhead then parted the firm orbs with her hands before burying her face between them.

"Ohhh! Oh wow!" exclaimed Danai, taken aback by Christina's ferocity. The curvaceous belle shot out her tongue to lick at the tight brown butthole. Muffled groans began to escape from Christina's busy mouth, similar to the sounds one might utter when feasting on their favourite food. Danai, in return, shot back moans of pleasure as the busty lady ate her ass.

"Mmm! Oh baby!" groaned the short-haired siren as the curvy goddess tongued her balloon knot.

"Hold it open for me baby" Christina panted as she came up for air. Danai reached back to part her buttcheeks, the ginger queen taking a deep breath before her pretty face disappeared back inside the shapely posterior. Christina licked at Danai's puckered asshole once more before probing the brown starfish with her tongue.

"Oh my!" exclaimed the woman of colour as the buxom babe began to move her head forward and back, butt fucking the fit filly with her stiffened tongue. Whilst she tongue-banged Danai, Chrsitina reached her hands around to tease her throbbing clit. The curvy chick kneaded the ebony lady's bulging bean with two fingers, quickly gaining momentum as she ventured her tongue deeper into the hardbodied hottie's tight anus. Then, Danai let out an agonised whine as Christina removed her fingers from the black beauty's pulsating clitors, only to slip the two digits straight into her wet vagina, and stimulate her lovebud with her thumb. The athletic woman was in awe of the redhead's multitasking skills as she probed the deepest recesses of her ass and pussy alike with her tongue and fingers respectively.

Danai had attempted to fingerfuck several of her ex-girlfriends, whilst working their clits with the thumb of the same hand, but had found it to be similar to rubbing ones stomach and patting ones head at the same time; she just couldn't perform the two separate motions simultaneously. Christina, however, seemed to be a natural, and combined with the busty woman's exploring of her butthole with her tongue, she had the African-American babe on the verge of climax within moments. Christina quickened her fingering of Danai's dripping snatch, venturing deeper into the warm hole with her dextrous digits. As she fucked her lover faster, the ginger beauty slipped the entirety of her tongue from the cropped-haired lady's asshole, only to quickly delve the stiffened wet flesh back inside, performing the motion repeatedly and feeling the tight balloon knot spread around her tongue each time.