The Slammer Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

Her mouth released me again, but her hands remained a blur jerking on my shaft as he hissed a "Yessssss!" up at me, bucking her hips up to meet my invading fingers as her climax approached. She threw back her head, more or less shaking my cock to death as she lost control, then she bit down hard on her lower lip as she came, the orgasm that she would normally have screamed out muted to breathless gasps, hisses, gurgling groans and whispered exhalations in which the words "Fuck, oh fuck oh fuuuuuuuck..." could just about be distinguished.

I gave her no time to catch her breath and come down from her high. I just grabbed her thighs and pulled her down toward the foot of the bed until her ass was perched on the edge of it. I took her ankles in my hands, spread her wide and, standing between her slender thighs, poised for penetration, eased my hard cock into her soaking wet cunt, sliding into the glistening gash effortlessly. The heat enveloping my hardness eclipsed by far the warmth of her mouth and she let out a cry of delight, then stuffed a knuckle into her mouth to stifle her moans so as not to alarm the guard, if indeed Sadie the screw was still there.

"For fuck sake don't cum inside me." Emma groaned as I started banging away at her, watching her small, pancaked breasts ripple as the shocks of my hips slamming into her ass were transmitted through her slight frame. I moved my gaze down between her vee'd thighs to the joining of our bodies, mesmerised by the almost hypnotic motion of cock pumping into cunt, disappearing to the root on the in stroke, her fiery ginger pubes merging with my thick black hairs, and then emerging to almost its full glory, save the purple head of the glans, on the outward stroke.

I couldn't tell if Emma's gasps were from the pleasure her cunt walls and clitoris were receiving or were instead from the stabbing pains from her bruising. Wrenching my gaze back up to her trembling body I found her with her mouth wide open, eyes tightly closed, hands fondling her own tits to heighten the sensations, her own thumbs pulling at her nipples in much the same way that I had done not five minutes earlier.

"Fuck," she whispered, her voice little more than a hiss. "I'd forgotten how much I missed this."

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her harder onto my pounding cock, the examination table beginning to rattle with the hammering that it was being subjected to. Emma grunted and gasped involuntarily at the hard, fast fuck that she was getting, while I found myself starting to tire and slowed down the pace.

I put a hand on her belly, my thumb sliding into the little gap between where my hard shaft was slowly sliding in and out of her cunt and the hood of her clitoris. I slowly circled the pad of my thumb in that small region, massaging her clit firmly as my prick seared along her tight vaginal walls, her internal muscles instinctively clamping down on the shaft deliciously in undulating ripples as her second climax approached rapidly.

I could feel myself begin to lose control as her cunt walls sucked on my cock and reluctantly I withdrew from her rather than come inside her against her wishes.

"Noooo." She crooned with melancholy as my cock-head slipped out of her dribbling snatch. " I was soooo close..." She lamented. This was quickly followed by an "Oh fuck yeah!" when she realised that I had dipped my head down there and was lapping at her deliciously juicy pussy with my tongue. Her hands crashed down onto my head and pressed it hard against her sex as she thrust her hips up at me with desire, her abruptly aborted orgasm building with even more power than before.

I closed my mouth over her vagina, my hands sliding beneath her ass cheeks and moving her into a position where, by kneeling on the floor, I could tongue fuck her comfortably, then I swept the tip of my tongue up and down the entire length of her labia. She bucked her hips off the bed and up at me, hands grasping my hair firmly as she pushed her already soaked pussy roughly into my face. I moved my fingertips to her cunt lips and gently prised them apart, pressing my chin harder against her perinium as I thrust my tongue all the way inside her until my jaw ached with the effort. The woman gasped at the penetration, at the way I sought, latched onto and then tormented her clitoris with my tongue and squirmed in delight beneath me. My fingertips pulled more insistently, spreading the soft flesh wide as she opened her legs further, encouraging me to continue.

I was so hard and burning with desire that I felt the overwhelming urge to thrust my steely hardness inside her once again and ride her to a simultaneous climax and it was an effort of willpower that kept me down there feasting on her copious juicy emissions.

Emma quivered and groaned as I backed off, lapping at her pussy by pressing the flat upper surface of my tongue down against the bubbling centre, then she began trembling when I began licking at her engorged slit in long slow up and down movements with the tip of my tongue. Her hands tightened in my hair and she ground her hips in my face as I explored the entire exterior of her hot aching pussy.

My hands inched further downward, roughly grabbing handfuls of her ass cheeks as she humped her cunt at my face, and I stabbed my tongue forcefully into the gaping hole of her hungry vagina and began to plunge it in and out as deeply as I could make it go.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, her voice deep, husky and sensual. I brought my hands smoothly back up her belly to caress her small breasts while tongue fucking her remorselessly, pulling at the hardened nipples and making Emma groan gutturally and arch her back.

Her heart hammering beneath my hand, her brain frying with the electric sensations that my delving tongue and hands were inducing in her erogenous regions, Emma began to lose control. Her thighs lifted off the bed as if to wrap around my head, but I took command again and pushed my mouth and tongue harder into her cunt, forcing her ass back down into contact with the mattress. My hands left her tits and returned to her ass cheeks, and she instinctively released her hold on my head to cup her own breasts and play with their small nipples, her eyes closed and head rolling from side to side as she revelled in the erotic bliss.

I squeezed her ass, my fingers raking the pale, smooth flesh, grabbing roughly at the cheeks of her butt, pulling her hips hard onto my frenzied lips and tongue. My tongue was a wild snake-like thing inside her, probing every nook and cranny of her soaking wet vagina, the examination cubicle filled with the sounds of Emma moaning and my noisy slurping at her juice oozing slit, my teeth raking the swollen lips of her engorged labia.

The first flashes of her climax spread through Emma's writhing, bucking form and she gave a low animal cry as those sparks turned to a raging fire within her mind. Her body trembled violently against my relentlessly burrowing tongue as the orgasm thundered through her entire quivering body. My tongue wriggled deep in her contracting cunt as she came and I could feel the rippling walls of her gushing twat clutching in vain at my tireless and still working tongue which was by this time had withdrawn from the deeper recesses of her pussy and was lazily lapping away at the trickle of thick and juicy cunt cream oozing out from the dripping wet gash.

Finally I swirled the tip of my tongue around the periphery of her soaking slit before running it up and down the fleshy crinkles of her labia as the final few tremors of her climax subsided. Now it was my turn.

I rose into a standing position and jammed my rock hard cock deep into her cunt with one smooth stroke, encountering only a very slight resistance due to the extreme lubrication that the last few minutes had generated.

Her eyes shot open in alarm as her cunt lips were rudely stretched apart and the entirety of my seven inch long prick drove deep inside her.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me now!" She whispered hoarsely.

I began to make love to her slowly, each inward thrust of my hips seeming to her to drive my cock in just a little deeper as her wide eyes watched the rigid shaft smoothly disappearing inside her body before re-emerging coated from head to root in her glistening oils. Soon her eyes were rolling back in her head, my thick, long meat pistoning sedately in and out of her deliciously stretched and divinely agitated cunt.

My fingers pulling on her teats brought her back to reality. Her hands found their way inside my shirt, scratching at the wiry hairs of my hard, muscled torso and fastening upon my own tiny nipples in encouragement, pulling upon them in precisely the way that my fingers were pulling on hers.

"Fucking hell, oh fuck that's good." She groaned, near delirium, her ragged, oft chewed fingernails clawing painfully at my chest, leaving angry red marks that would remain visible, not to mention irritatingly itchy, for days. I made a mental note to myself not to let the wife see me without a T-shirt on until the welts were masked by the hairs of my chest. I slowed my thrusting to a stop in protest at the discomfort she was causing me, the entire length of my cock embedded to the root inside her, my two swollen, hanging testicles nestling warmly between the dark valley created by Emma's ass cheeks.

She moaned softly, savouring the exquisite sensations of my hard weapon resting deep inside her slender body. Her seldom used, out of practice cunt walls rippled up and down my shaft reflexively, adjusting themselves to the unfamiliarity of being so delightfully stretched.

"Fuck me..." She begged, her hands sliding down my torso to my flanks, as if she were going to just grab hold of my body and use me like the dildo she had been denied by the State of California's penal code. I grasped hold of her thighs and started to pull my hard cock out of her pussy. She shuddered at the friction of my cock slowly vacating her stretched sex, then cried out shrilly as I suddenly and without warning rammed it all back up to her cervix again until my balls were crushed into the crack of her ass. I looked up, concerned that Sadie the screw might come bursting in with her taser drawn and nightstick hoisted over her head ready to batter me into submission, but the infirmary remained locked and empty. Oddly for a medic I was more concerned about discovery than how Emma's rib cage was holding up to these exertions..

My gaze wandered over her reddened cheeks, her half closed eyes, her writhing lips as they pursed on withdrawal and then went oval on re-penetration. I screwed her slowly initially, withdrawing no more than half of my cock on the out stroke, leaving a couple of inches buried in her resisting, clutching cunt before sedately sliding my well lubricated penis back into the deepest recesses of her deliciously tight twat.

I ran my hands along her thighs to her feet, pausing to caress the erogenous zone in the hollow behind her knees before sucking a toe into my mouth, running my tongue playfully between them while grinding my hips in a circular motion against her impaled mound.

"Oohhhhhh, don't stop." She sighed, then I pulled my hips back and began to fuck her roughly, hard and fast, the way she needed it, making her moan even louder as my cock drove powerfully in and out of her warm, moist, velvety vaginal canal. Her whole body quivered and shook under the unrestrained force of my fucking, my aggressive thrusting rippling through her slender body, the slamming of my broad hips against the insides of her fleshy, wide spread thighs making her little breasts jiggle up and down most arousingly.

Her ragged fingernails dug into my rock hard biceps, her cunt gushing uncontrollably around the meaty shaft spearing her slit, teardrops of slippery pussy juice soaking into the crack of her ass, dripping off my slickened meat and running down the root of it to my swinging balls. I fucked her faster, harder, only now starting to get concerned about her abdominal injuries, feeling her bucking and writhing in an erratic, uncontrolled manner beneath me. I was soon grunting with the effort as I continued pounding away at her tortured pussy.

Her hands glided down my flanks and settled on my butt cheeks, squeezing my ass tight, pulling her body forward against mine as I rammed harder and faster into her, making my cock-thrusts even more violent. She gasped a short, sharp "Ahh" every single time that my cock bottomed out at the neck of her womb, when she wasn't sucking in painful lungfuls of air to maintain consciousness against the incessant waves of simultaneous pleasure and pain coursing through her entire being, that is.

Emma seemed to synchronise herself to my lovemaking after a while, her writhing no longer erratic and unpredictable. Now she was moving with me. Her fingers clutched tightly at my flanks, her tortured breath escaping from her pursed lips in explosive gasps. Her oily pussy juices creamed out in steady pulses from her stretched hole. I could feel them as I continued screwing her, a sequence of warm, wet waves trickling down my ballooned ball sac. There was no room left inside her for creams or oils - my cock pounding into her slick pussy was squirting the natural lubricants out of her snatch as fast as they were being created, soaking into a widening damp patch on the fortunately disposable covers of the examination bed.

Emma soon felt the initial waves of another orgasm approaching and fucked her cunt back at me harder still, further roughening the ride, the slapping noises of our loins loud and liquid sounding with the oils that the conjunction of our genitalia was forcing to bubble out of her stretched, tight opening and soak into our loins "Oh shit!" She cried, bucking her hips wildly up at me, her head lolling on her neck uncontrollably as the bed shook and rattled beneath us.

"Feels so good..... so aaaaahhhhh, baby I'm coming!" She growled. I responded by thrusting myself inside her with even more energy as she bucked her hips, meeting each of my hard thrusts so that our fucking became faster, harder, rougher, the insides of her thighs reddening with the violent slaps of my hips against them, chafed by the wiry hairs of my groin and upper thighs. I jammed my hands beneath her skinny ass and gripped the cheeks firmly, ramming my body into hers with each furious, angry lunge. Her hands left my hips and flopped uselessly off the side of the bed as her orgasm built irresistibly, pressure waves of escalating intensity racking her trembling body.

"Ahhhh" She cried, biting her hand to suppress the noise, gushing wetly again, her fluids squirting out around the tight fit that her cunt hole made around the girth of my still pumping prick. "Ahhh" again, she growled behind her knuckles, another wave of her climax ripping through her brain, legs scissoring in an uncontrolled frenzy around my back. "Aaaahhhhh" She moaned one last time and then it was my turn to reach the limits of my endurance and began to moan incoherently myself.

"Your turn now." Emma whispered as she sensed my climax nearing, then; "But please, not inside me!"

I glanced down one last time at the delicious sight of the union of our bodies, the image of my blurred cock shaft shimmering wetly with her copious seepage so incredibly erotic that I knew that there was no way I could hold back my own climax any longer, no matter how hard I tried. That incredibly erotic view was what tipped me over the edge and I pulled my throbbing cock out of her at the very last moment, cutting it finer than I could ever admit to Emma. I held my cock in my hand and quickly aimed the thing away from the gaping hole between her legs.

I felt my nuts contracting and my toes curling as my biological prerogative kicked into full effect, and then it was my turn to muffle a breathless "Ahhhh!" as the thick creamy fluid blasted through the length of my prick, searing it from root to tip as the hot fluid flooded along the narrow tubing faster than water powering its way through a garden hosepipe. It felt like a pressure washer had been set off somewhere in my guts, and the only way its contents could escape was out of my pulsating dick.

Emma's eyes widened as the first spurt of hot white cum erupted explosively from the swollen tip of my manhood and arced right over her belly to spatter down over her heaving breasts with clearly audible liquid splats. I bit back another gasp, and another equally intense contraction of my balls jetted more hot semen over her body, this offering landing as a warm, wet streak from the pale underside of her small breasts to her undulating navel.

A third ejaculation was splashed all over the flat expanse of her belly, and a fourth spurt followed the path of the one before, the viscous fluid pooling in the depression of her belly button as what was left of my copious load dribbled and dripped out of the head of my cock and slowly trickled in a silvery-grey string into the forest of tangled ginger pubes that surrounded her glistening vagina.

"Fucking hell." I breathed, coaxing the last few teardrops of cum out of my cock with my hand, letting the last dregs of my semen reservoir slowly drip onto the spotless tiled floor. Emma slid her hand down her belly, through the spots and speckles of cum coating her midriff, lazily toying with the thick, viscous fluid that had collected in her navel, dipping her finger into the shallow hole and giggling quietly as she smiled up at me.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I sighed eventually, glancing down at the sticky mess that we had made. I quickly dressed, pulling up my shorts and trousers, tucking my shirt back in to look presentable again. I ripped a few antiseptic wipes out of a dispenser and carefully cleaned Emma's cum spattered torso, being extra gentle where the sticky white blobs stood out against the livid background of yellow, purple and dark grey bruising under her left breast.

"Forget what I said about your bedside manner earlier on, doc. This is the best I've felt in ages." She laughed, then gingerly stepped off the bed in search of her own clothes. She dressed quickly, but very carefully and then we both heard the incident alarms going off in the distance again. She slid her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately for a minute, pressing her crotch against mine as our tongues twisted around each others and I ran my hands through her long, ginger tresses.

"Well, I think I'll be getting into a lot more trouble from here on in." Emma smiled as she pulled away from me and we left the examination cubicle, venturing out into the main ward of the infirmary where the CCTV could monitor us and where we would have to put on a more civilised show. "Forget time off for good behaviour, I much prefer the rewards for getting into fights by being a bad girl." She laughed as I picked up the phone and called for the guards to collect her and return her to her cell.

I handed her enough painkillers to keep her going - and for me to recover from the draining of my balls - and told her to get the guards to bring her back when she needed more. "Next time I might have to keep you in overnight for observation." I added sternly, wagging my finger at her in a show for the cameras while she nodded her head demurely.

"Observation?" She said, cocking her head to one side thoughtfully. "Is that as boring as it sounds or does it involve heavy probing and lengthy invasive procedures?" She asked mischievously.

"All those." I smiled. "And if you're a really good girl I will let you sterilise my tool with your mouth before I go probing with it," I laughed as the doors banged open and three guards entered the infirmary, dragging a large, plain woman with hair shorn in an almost military buzz cut between them. I reluctantly handed Emma over to Sadie the screw and led the new admission to the nearest bed. The crew cut bitch winked at me lewdly and licked her lips lasciviously.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers