The Slave

Story Info
The master's wife and the black slave.
4.3k words
4.43
141.7k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night blanketed the old Southern plantation in silence. There was no sound or light as the mistress of the grand house made her way down the servant’s stairs in the back of the stone home. It was the middle of July and summer had hit Louisiana with a ferocity not remembered in previous years. She was already sweating and she wasn’t even outside yet. Sweating on the outside, sweating on the inside. What she was doing was very wrong and she knew that if she got caught her life, as she knew it, would be over. But that wasn’t the worst of it, she knew if she got caught that her lover would be killed and she couldn’t bear that thought.

She hadn’t slept with him, not yet, just an incredible stolen kiss in the fields. But she was going to sleep with him tonight. No, not sleep; she was going to fuck her lover.

She had known him since childhood, as this was her family’s plantation. When she married her very powerful, very old and very cold husband he moved in and took over the operations of the plantation. She was an only child and her father had stipulated in his will that the only way she would get any of his money was to marry Charles. Either way she lost so she chose the lesser of the two evils; got married and therefore was allowed to stay in her home.

Charles was cold and cruel but he loved her, he had always loved her. She was his prize for a life of hard work. He knew he wasn’t liked but he didn’t care, he had Kitty and that’s all that mattered to him. She was perfection incarnate to him; her long blonde hair reaching her thin waist, her big brown expressive eyes, the pretty mouth that could bring about such unmentionable pleasure. They had been married for ten years and he still could not believe his luck. He prized her above all else.

She had known Marcus all of his life, she remembered when he had been born; she’d been 7 and a new baby in the slave quarters always brought happiness to the sheltered little girl. She ran wild and although she was not allowed to play with the slave children, no one really cared that she did. Growing up without a mother or siblings, with her father engrossed in his life and business, she pretty much did as she pleased around the plantation. She grew up caring for him the way you care for a favorite friend. She was always sneaking food and clothing from the big house for him and she taught him how to read and write by the time he was 8. When he was 13 he started working in the fields and their relationship completely changed. The easy friendship they shared was forever altered as they each took their ordained places in their respective worlds.

The summers came and went, she married and so did he. It was during this summer, the summer of her 32nd year that she decided to take refreshments out to the field hands. Charles, of course, was mortified, but it was just too hot she said. It was inhuman to not give these men refreshments.

She went out with the pitcher and glasses of lemonade and found him first in the far corner of the field being plowed. “Hello Mistress” he said with down cast eyes.

“Lord, Marcus, don’t call me that. It makes me feel old. I’ll always be Kitty to you.”

He lifted his head and looked at her hard. Staring at her like no man ever had before. And then he smiled that pure sunshine smile; she had forgotten just how incredible that smile was. “I missed you Marcus, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been alright. And you? Are you happy Kitty? Does he treat you well?”

“I don’t believe anyone has ever asked me that before Marcus, but come, don’t get me melancholy, let me serve you some lemonade.”

He had never been served anything by a white woman before and the fact that this was the master’s wife and the object of his wettest dreams was dizzying. “Kitty, what do you think you’re doing? What if the master finds out that you’re out here all alone with me? He’ll have my hide.”

“No, he won’t. He knows I’m out here with refreshments.”

“Maybe he thinks you brought some lemonade out here but he sure doesn’t think you’re out here all alone with me.”

“Why shouldn’t I be alone with you Marcus, I’ve known you all of my life, certainly all of your life.”

“Kitty, please don’t be ignorant. It would be so easy for me to walk up to you and have my way with you; your husband would not want you placed in that position. And while I’m saying it, don’t go give refreshments to all the other men out in these fields. The temptation may be too high. A lot of these men would risk it just to know they hurt the master. Let Mrs. Haps do it. Go back to the house Kitty. Stay there.”

“Surely you joke Marcus, why would anyone want to hurt me? You wouldn’t, would you?”

“Hurt you, no. But you are a mighty fine looking woman Kitty and the fact that your husband is monster is incentive to lots of men. You don’t need to tempt anyone.”

“I only thought to do something right. I’m sorry if my being here offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable Marcus. I’ll go.”

As she turned to walk away from him he caught her arm. “Kitty, I’m sorry. I’m just telling you the truth. Don’t be mad at me okay.”

“I’m not mad Marcus, just sad. The truth is, I missed you. I thought it would be okay for me to do this and get to see you. I’ll go.”

He kept hold of her arm, not hurting her but not letting go. She turned around to look at him and was taken aback by the look on his face. She found sadness there too but beneath it lust, a lust that made her knees weak and her heart pump faster than it ever had in her life. Without a word, with his hand still on her arm, she drew closer to him. Close enough to smell him, close enough to taste his sweaty skin. She closed her eyes, knowing that this was a sweet, life altering moment. She hadn’t come out here looking for this, had she? But at that very moment she wanted to be in his arms more than she wanted her next breath, so it was natural and expected when she felt his big, strong black hands around her waist as he pulled her towards him.

He bent his head and kissed her. Right there in the middle of the cotton fields of her family’s plantation the slave she had adored since birth put his thick full lips on her pink soft ones and it was fine and it was sweet. He kissed her reverently, like she was a porcelain doll and would break if he kissed her too hard. He licked her soft lips with his long thick tongue, coaxing her to open up to him. He didn’t think, didn’t worry about what would happen if he were caught with her. He only knew that he had dreamt of kissing her for as long as he could remember. And he wanted more. He would risk it all, his life even, to have her.

She responded so fast to him, taking the lead and turning the kiss into something amazing. She opened her mouth to him and slid her pink tongue out of her mouth and into his. She was like a ravenous creature, not a soft porcelain doll. She pressed the full length of her body against his, deepening the kiss. His hands moved from her waist to her ass and he ground her against him, devouring her mouth with his kiss.

So hot, so hot, she was so hot she thought she’d catch fire at any moment and combust. No one had ever kissed her like that before. She could feel his dick through the layers of petticoats and his soft cotton trousers; big and hard and she suddenly wanted it inside. For one second she thought she’d gone mad, that it was insane for her to want her Marcus this way but she knew deep down she always had. Since he had turned thirteen and had become tall and strong and fine, she had wanted him. And throughout all the years that had passed she had never stopped thinking of him, she had never stopped missing him. She put her small white hand between their bodies and stroked and petted his big long snake through his clothes. She could it feel it getting bigger it her hand, longer and harder. She moaned in his mouth, letting him know that she wanted him.

He broke away from her sweet lips reluctantly. “Kitty, we need to stop this. Lord, woman, look what you’ve done to me.” He said as he put his hand over hers while she stroked him. He didn’t stop her stroking but instead put more pressure on his dick with his own hand. He closed his eyes and let her hand continue to fist him over his clothes. He was close and he knew it. He certainly didn’t want to cum in his pants like a young buck. So he stilled her hand and held her gently.

“Let me Marcus, let me bring you pleasure.” He looked at her flushed face and saw the lust in her eyes mirrored his own.

“We can’t do this Kitty. The stakes are too high, no matter how much I may want you, we cannot do this.”

“Marcus, you asked me if I was happy, the answer is that I am not. I sleep with a cold selfish man and I haven’t felt alive in years, not until this moment, not until right now. I was meant for you, the consequences cannot matter when every pore, every nerve, every last piece of me yearns only for you.”

“Oh God Kitty, are you sure? There is no going back.”

“I’m quiet sure Marcus. I won’t regret this and I won’t let you regret it either.”

He looked at her hard and long, knowing that meeting with her could cost his life or worse. Weighing the risk, knowing he would do as she asked even if it was insane.

“Okay, we meet tonight, behind the smoke house.” He said in a whispered sigh. “If you’re not there then I’ll know it wasn’t safe. I don’t want anything to happen to you. I’ll wait for you till 1:00 am. And Kitty, if you do show up, you know what’s going to happen, right? It won’t stop with you touching me or me touching you.”

“I know Marcus. I know what will happen. I want it as much as you do, maybe I always have.”

And so she crept down the back stairs and out through the side kitchen door and made her way to the smoke house on the east side of the plantation.

He was waiting for her, leaning against the side of the brick building, his legs crossed at the ankles, his head moving from side to side, alert and ready. He looked like a sleek jungle cat to her, not that she’d ever seen one but what she imagined one would look like in real life. He was so fine, tall and sleek with big expressive eyes and a smile that could make the sun shine in the cloudiest of days. He was all muscle, from his forearms to his calves and everywhere else in between. She had already felt the muscle in between his legs and knew it to be long and thick and granite hard. She could already taste it, smell it, all of him really, but especially his dick. She had been thinking about that dick all day long. So much so that as she’d run back into the house that afternoon she went straight into her bedchamber and touched herself, thinking about his kiss and the feel of his dick in her hand and his smell.

She approached him slowly and hesitantly. Not because she was scared of him or of what she was about to do with him but because she was so excited her knees were weak. He didn’t say a word as she approached, simply reached out to her and took her in his arms. He held her close and smelled her and felt like he’d reached heaven. Because he had wanted her for so long and he couldn’t believe she was in his arms. He thought about his wife, lying asleep in the cot of their small one room cabin. She was beautiful and proud and strong and he loved her. And maybe he should feel some guilt over wanting the woman in his arms but he didn’t. All he knew was that he needed her and always had.

She reached up and put her hands around his neck, drawing his face closer to hers so she could kiss him. She rained kisses on his cheek, his nose, his forehead, his lips. She started to say something and he silenced her by placing his finger across her lips. He took her hand and led her out towards the field, and with her hand in his and the tattered old blanket under his arm, he began to run.

They ran like the wind until they were deep inside the rows of cotton and there beneath the hot, star filled night he laid the blanket down. He sat on blanket bringing her with him and she fell on his lap with a giggle and sigh. Lord, but she adored this man, her hands were all over him in a matter of seconds, slipping under his shirt so she could feel his warm sweaty skin against her palm. He kissed her neck and asked her once, “are you sure about this?”

“I’m more sure about this than about anything else in my life. I want you Marcus, I want you so badly.”

The words were like music to his ears and he took her mouth with his in a scrumptious, mouth-watering kiss. She loved his kiss, loved the way his thick lips felt against hers, loved the way his tongue invaded her mouth. It was so full of promise and lust. She could feel her pussy opening up, unfurling for him, moistening for him.

His hands were on her back and then her shoulders and then her neck. His mouth left hers as he trailed kisses down her throat and behind her ears. Her hands had moved to his back, trailing his spine vertebrae by vertebrae with a feather light touch. She shifted on his lap so she could straddle his legs and grind herself against him. She was hot, fevered really, and suddenly very thirsty. She started licking his sweaty neck with short, soft strokes, drinking his sweat and tasting his skin. He tasted like salty molasses; he was so delicious. Her kisses and licks led her lower still, to his hard, open chest. Her blond hair was gleaming in the moonlight as she licked around his pecs and then lower still, until she found a hard black nipple. She sucked and licked at the hard nub and heard a soft moan escape his lips.

His hands moved to her ass and pressed her closer to him, grinding her into him, letting her know the extent and width of his passion for her. She responded by grinding harder, her pussy already wet and ready and suddenly she was anxious and impatient to feel him inside her but she would wait, she would make herself wait; she wanted to taste him, all of him.

She took off his shirt and kissed his other nipple, lightly and then harder. Drawing him into her mouth and sucking hard, pushing him into the blanket and the soft earth beneath him. Her head traveled lower, down his belly and to the first button of his cotton breeches. She unfastened it with trembling hands, moving the pants down his hips until his thick black manhood stood proud and erect in the moonlight.

She bent over it and kissed it gently. Slowly tasting the head with her tongue. She took the tip of the head in her mouth and felt him stretching her lips, widening them. “Jesus Kitty, that feels good.”

“I want your pleasure Marcus, I want to suck and lick and kiss your dick until you give me what I yearn for.”

And with that she took the whole plum shaped head of him into her mouth. Her hand fastened around the root of his thick dick, squeezing him while her mouth traveled lower and lower down his long, hard, black cock. She heard him moan but it sounded so far away. She loved the taste of him, wanted him all the way inside her mouth even though she knew he didn’t fit. When she had taken as much as she could of him she went back up, sucking hard as she did so, all the way to the head of his snake, where she licked and nipped and sucked and then she started all over again, back down, down, down into him, wanting to consume him.

He stared at her while perched on his elbows, her beautiful face contorted from the thickness in her mouth. She was milking him, sucking his very essence from him and still he wanted more. He knew he would cum in her mouth in mere moments and that he should pull out. But he could not, he could not.

“Come for me. Come inside my mouth Marcus. Let me taste your passion, let me have your seed.” As she finished uttering the words she sucked him down into her throat, one hand squeezing his root, the other fondling the sperm filled balls. Suddenly her mouth was full of his thick gooey cum, she swallowed and swallowed and milked him until he didn’t have anything left to give her and still she sucked and still she stroked. She simply could not get enough.

After what seemed like an eternity she felt him rising and pulling her up to him, laying her above him; chest to chest, mouth to mouth. And he took her mouth again and tasted his saltiness and her passion. She was on fire, grinding her hips against his rapidly swelling dick, moaning into his mouth her need for him.

He rolled her over so he could lay on top of her. He kissed her neck and her chest and her hands were on his head, urging him on. She arched her back so her nipples stood out firm and tall and he took one between his teeth, over the soft cotton dress and chemise. Licking and sucking over the material until it was soaked and her nipple was hard as a pebble. “Please, Marcus, please, please.”

“Please what kitty, tell me what you want.”

“I want your mouth on my breasts. I want you to undress me so I can lay with you in the moonlight while your dark body covers my pale one. Please Marcus, don’t make me beg you.”

He undressed her slowly, moving the dress, chemise, petticoats and pantaloons over her hips and down her thighs, each inch of their journey down her body making his dick harder until he was throbbing, until she was gloriously naked for him in the moonlight. She opened her legs and her arms wide in welcome, wanting his weight above her and his dick deep inside her.

He kissed her pale breasts, holding one in each hand, marveling at the contrast and at how incredibly right they felt. He bent down as he squeezed both breasts together, kissing and licking and nipping at both nipples simultaneously. She was moaning, her hips moving seductively, inviting him in, in, in. “Soon Kitty, soon, but not yet.”

Her moan of protest was quickly replaced by surprise when she realized he was making his way lower, down her soft belly, to that place in between her legs that wanted nothing else but him. He licked her softly at first, tentatively, his tongue probing her lips, skimming over her clit. And then he really kissed her. Using his mouth on her pussy as if it were also a mouth. Licking everywhere, sucking, biting. Using his lips, his tongue, his teeth. “More, oh god, yes, Marcus, more.”

He gave her more and when he felt her begin to cum around his lips and mouth, he gently sucked on her engorged clit until she exploded around him, shattering, opening, breaking. He quickly licked up the juices from her pussy, darting his tongue deep inside; as hungry for her as she had been for him.

She watched him from above as he had with her. Astounded by what he was doing and by the way his dark hands looked against her creamy thighs and by the pleasure of his tongue; most definitely by his wide, delicious and wicked tongue. She had never felt anything like that before, didn’t know that men did to women what women were supposed to do to men; what she had been told she had to do to her old, smelly husband. She had no idea anything could feel that good. And still she was not sated and still she wanted more.

He moved up her body until he reached her lips, his arms holding him up while he bent to kiss her from above. His lips tasted like her, she thought she would be disgusted but instead it made her hotter than she already was. She loved the sweet musky taste and especially loved it because it was on his lips; on those perfect, full, luscious lips. She licked and sucked at his mouth, moaning into it how good it tasted while he moaned back that she was the most delicious fruit he had ever had.

“Marcus, I don’t think I can stand it another moment.” She breathlessly said into his ear.

“Stand what Kitty?” He murmured into her ear knowing exactly what she was saying.

“I want you baby, I want you deep inside me. I want you to fill me…”

He kissed her hard then, the time for words was over. He took the head of his cock and placed it at the entrance of her very wet pussy, and he pushed. And all thought of anything but the honey walls gripping him were lost. She opened up to him, lifting her hips so he could drive deeper until he was all the way in. Filling her like she had asked, possessing her as no one had and no one ever would again. “God, this is sweet woman.”

12