The Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reply was to open her legs wider, wanting more of him inside her. “Fuck me Marcus, make love to me baby.”

And in the steamy, hot, Louisiana night he fucked her slowly and he fucked her fast and hard. Taking her soul, marking her as forever his. His cock deep inside her, his mouth on hers to muffle her screams of pleasure, his legs entwined with hers as the muscles of his ass worked to drive him deeper and deeper still. Grinding when he felt she needed him to, pistoning in and out of her wet, delicious pussy when he could no longer stand the pressure. On and on it went, she lost count of her orgasms, she only knew that she would never have anything so sweet, so raw, so good ever again. When he finally came he cried out her name and fell into her, nuzzling her neck and whispering sweet words into her ear.

He slowly helped her dress, kissing her while doing so, gently touching her. And then he dressed himself. “Kitty we have to go back,” he softly said.

She heard his words but didn’t want to. Didn’t want to go back, didn’t want to let him go. “I know.” She paused and worried her bottom lip with her teeth, tears already streaming down her cheeks. “Marcus, will we do this again?”

“No Kitty, you know we cannot.”

She knew. She didn’t want to know. She wanted to keep him, knew of other women that kept slaves as their own, without caring about the welfare of the men, or their families or of what might happen to them. But she cared too much about Marcus for that. Her mind told her to let him go. Her heart made her hand reach out and touch his face. “I’ll never forget this Marcus, not for as long as I live.”

“Me either Kitty. This is our delicious and sinful secret. And I wouldn’t have traded the last few hours for anything.” He kissed her then, a sweet, soft melting kiss while he rubbed her tears away with his thumbs.

He turned away from her and made his way through the cotton until he was out of her sight.

The next day she found out Marcus and his wife were gone. They had left at some point of the night. She begged her husband to let them go and not go after them. She told him she would do whatever he wanted, for as long as he wanted. She begged him to spare the slave that had been her friend since childhood. Because he loved her, her husband let the slave and his wife go, never knowing that the slave was also the man that had, and always would have, his wife’s heart.

12