The Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"up and down slave, as your hand moves."

Up and down her head went on his cock; he threw his head back in pleasure, as she sucked on him.. Not perfectly but yet it aroused him further that he was teaching her how.

"Faster." he ordered her.

His hand on her head increasing the pressure as she sucked on him further, she was enjoying the taste of him, and that feeling between her thighs building up once more, she whimpered.

Drake knew he would not last long, he felt his sacks tighten as his cock throbbed, he was going to cum, He needed to.

Then he said, "slave, prepare yourself to swallow my seed."

And he began cuming, she choked slightly, yet he didn't stop holding her down, shooting his cum deep in her mouth. Till he was done.

His taste, sour, new yet delightful..Anya swallowed as much as she could, she could feel this strong man shake beneath her, as he came in her mouth. She knew somehow, she had power over him, in a way.

When he was done, he pulled out of her mouth and looked down on her, "clean me slave, and lick every drop you missed.'

Anya looked down, she has missed a lot, his seed was everywhere, on his cock, his lap, and his sacks. Her tongue darted out as she licked him clean obediently. When she was done, he yanked the leash up pulling her towards him; sitting her on his lap his kissed her lips, tasting her, letting her taste herself.

Anya moaned in delight, she was beginning to enjoy this, immensely. This man that had hurt her had brought her pleasure, a pleasure she had never known existed.

The small bottom that sat on his lap, excited him again, he wanted to spank it, his arousal began to stir once more as he kissed her..

Anya could feel him growing beneath her, it was an amazing how such a tool could shrink and enlarge in such a manner, she wiggled seductively as she felt it...

Then suddenly he tugged her leash back, parting her lips from his, "slave you test my patience, get down and kneel on all four towards the bed." he ordered.

Quickly Anya leapt from his lap, scared at the sudden change in the tone of his voice..She hid her face in the sheets...

She felt him kneel behind her, then what was left of her gown was ripped apart at the back, baring her bottom to him, she felt the palm of his hand caress her bottom gently, then SLAP, a sting across her ass cheeks as he slapped her hard, another and another...

She cried out in pain into the sheets, then felt his hand caressing her once more, his finger sliding down to caress her pussy gently, exciting her, then a Slap. The mixture of pain and pleasure once again returning to her, she whimpered and squirmed.

Drake loved it, loved the way her ass cheeks wiggled, the way they were red with his hand print. He stroked his cock as he slapped her a few more times, in between he would stoke her pussy to find her getting wetter and wetter.

"Anya, I am going to fuck you now." he said.

She felt it, his cock teasing her pussy lips, she knew she was wet with desire, yet she was scared how he would fit inside her, he was so large.

He gripped her hip with one hand as his second hand guided his cock into her; it nudged at her pussy lips parting them as his tip slid into her.

"So tight." he said, as he pushed in deeper, till he reached that tight membrane, then with one push he slid deep into her, breaking her resistance.

Anya felt pain shoot through her, she screamed into the sheets and tears began to flow from her eyes. She was big inside her, filling her.

She felt him lean down onto her body his lips at her ear he whispered, "it won't hurt further I promise you slave all that comes next is pleasure."

He straightened his back and slowly began to move within her, she was tight, gripping him like a vice..

The pain that Anya felt began to subside, now all she could feel was a more intense growing pleasure than before. She whimpered as he began to stroke his cock with her, her body moving at a will of its own as she moved against him slightly.

He could feel her responding to him, her body moving with him, his stroking increasing as he pumped his cock into her tight pussy, then he yanked her chain back pulling her up against him, turning her head he kissed her lips as his hand found her clit, stoking it.

Anya was whimpering and moaning, loving this new feeling , never wanting It to end, she bucked back against him, kissing his sweet lips, she reached back with her hands to grip his sides, her nails digging deep into his flesh..

"Yes slave, who is your master?"

"You, you are my master." she moaned out, as the pleasure ripped through her.

He could feel her walls tightening around him, and he was ready to cum again, "slave, release yourself with me now!" he ordered as his thrusting intensified.

Anya screamed out as she felt her pleasure shoot through her veins and she came, her whole body shook then she felt it, the hot warm seed shoot up inside her, filling her, she whimpered and moaned as she her body rocked hard.

She collapsed against the bed, as he collapsed above her. He kissed the back of her neck, gently and soothed her skin with his hands. They both laid there panting, words unable to be spoken.

"Slave, Anya." he whispered.

"Yes, master?" she managed to say.

"Do you still want to leave me?"

"No." she giggled out.

"Good, cause we have just started." he laughed out as he kissed her neck once more.

Gathering themselves they slept on the bed curled up, she was lying against his chest.

"Master?" she asked.

"Yes Anya?"

"What is your name?"

"Drake, my beautiful slave, my name is drake."

She kissed his chest and finally whispered before falling into sleep.

"my master drake!"

12