The Slave and His Master Ch. 02

Story Info
A lord buy a slave GAY romance bsdm
2.2k words
4.41
21.3k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,
Half this chapter had to be cut in order for it to be published. I hope you all still enjoy! much love XXX

******************

Aiden still hadn’t found sleep when the sun streamed into Master Sagi’s room. He would have loved to have slept, he was exhausted. However, the anxiety of being held never left him. It wasn’t his Master’s fault. How was he to know that being held made Aiden think about that night.

Aiden jumped in his Master’s arms when the deep voice belonging to him spoke.

“Did you sleep at all little one?”

Sagi felt concerned. He’d woken a few times during the night, though Aiden hadn’t known it. He watched with pity as the boy played with his fingers or the sheets. Sagi didn’t want to let go of the boy and had hoped that exhaustion would force Aiden to rest. Apparently it hadn’t.

“No,” Aiden answered timidly while wondering if he would be punished for not sleeping.

“Poor little thing,” Sagi said as he kissed the top of Aiden’s head.

Warmth flooded through Aiden at the simple action, his Master was so kind to him.

“I can’t let you sleep now, you’ll just switch your days and nights.” Sagi told him as he pushed himself up from the bed.

He rose and walked over to a large, wooden closet, pulled out a pair of silk pants and changed from the ones he was currently wearing. Aiden was sitting up in the bed by this point. His eyes were locked at his Masters hips when the man pulled down the waistband of his slacks. This was the first time he would be getting a peak at what his Master had in store for him. Aiden gazed without shame, even when he met Master Sagi’s eyes for a brief moment.

It was glorious. Aiden’s wide eyes took in the rigid flesh of his Master’s cut cock that was easily nine inches semi hard. That knowledge scared Aiden but he couldn’t help the longing he felt towards it. He wanted to taste it.

Maybe that was his training kicking in or maybe it was gratitude for the night before but the reason didn’t matter. Aiden idly wondered how long he would have to wait before Sagi would use him. One part of him was excited to be with the god-like man but he was also terrified of the pain. He could only hope it wouldn’t hurt as badly as when Antony had taken him due to his Master’s kindness.

Aiden’s imagination had already created a loving, gentle, hero-like persona for Sagi. One that was almost certain to be unrealistic. As Sagi turned away from Aiden’s gaze he gave the boy a good look at his strong, round, muscular ass. Aiden was almost salivating at the thought of having to rim his Master.

Aiden looked down at his own pathetic, throbbing member. He knew certain men liked slaves that were incompetent to them but he couldn’t help the envy he felt when he compared his to Master Sagi’s. Aiden wished his own dick was a little more... more. Aiden shook his head, it was a useless thing to think about, nothing could change reality.

“Need some help with that?” Sagi was back at the bed before Aiden had even realized.

The giant gestured to the little boner Aiden had no way of hiding. The boy blushed crimson and shook his head “no”.

“I just need clothes... please?” Aiden asked carefully.

Master Habberforth would have whipped Aiden for daring to ask for clothes. He had only worn the linen yesterday because they were traveling.

Disappointment flashed in Sagi’s eyes, making Aiden regret that he asked for anything. He should’ve kept quiet and let his Master decide what he wanted.

Sagi noticed when his little slave cringed after asking for the clothes. Habberforth had surely done a number on the boy, Sagi was sure of it. He had never purchased such a sensitive, timid pleasure slave before. He normally did not permit his slaves to wear clothes and he didn’t know a Lord that did. Sagi’s little Flower must still be very innocent due to the fact that he had even tried to ask for them.

Sagi wanted his sub to feel safe and he didn’t feel right about neglecting an apparent need that his potential mate had. He decided to, once again, compromise with the boy. He could have clothes unless they were in the suite.

Sagi walked back to the closet and pulled another pair of silk pants, along with a silk sash, and brought the items to Aiden.

The boy idly wondered if his Master owned anything besides black silk as he pulled the luxurious fabric up his legs. The reason for the sash became evident when Aiden tried to pull the pants over his hips; they were much too large for him. Once he was awkwardly dressed, Sagi took Aiden’s hand and led him out of the rooms.

Though Sagi didn’t know it, every small, sweet action he showed the boy made Aiden fall even more for his Master. Aiden was in heaven with his delicate hand caught up in his Master’s. He felt near tears with gratitude over the fact that he was allowed to wear clothes. Being turned on all the time was a strain. One he had never been relieved of until Sagi gave him clothes.

Sagi led Aiden to the overly large dining room and pulled out a chair before offering it to the boy. Aiden let go of his Master’s hand and took a seat. He was surprised that Master Sagi was letting him sit at a table. Aiden was use to eating leftovers off the floor when he belonged to Habberforth. A servent entered the room and placed a hot plate, full of food Aiden didn’t recognize, in front of him.

Aiden looked up and across the table, where Sagi now sat.

His eyes were wide with doubt as he asked, “Is all of this for me?”

Sagi nodded and for the first time, a bright smile broke across Aiden’s face that Sagi felt pleased to see. He knew that most slaves survived on less but it wasn’t a part of his nature to make another person beg for food, especially not when he had so much to give.

“Do you want more?” Sagi inquired out of amusement.

The young man was clearly starved as the food hadn’t lasted more than five minutes on his plate.

Aiden considered the question carefully. He had already eaten way more than he deserved. He peaked sideways at his Master as he wondered if the question was part of a game. On occasion his former master had played such games with him. A wrong answer or action would result in a painful consequence.

“I am fine, Master,” Aiden finally answered with his head bowed low.

Sagi wanted to admonish Aiden for lying once again but he did not miss the strain on Aiden’s face while he agonized over his answer. Telling the truth was important to Sagi, probably the most important. He needed trust and honesty in a relationship with his mate, especially in the bedroom. Sagi also knew that Aiden probably had no idea that he was a current candidate to fill that position.

‘All in due time,” Sagi thought to himself.

It would do no good to terrify the boy over every mistake. Fear would never keep his sub close to him the way he wanted. No, before doling out his own form of punishment for the lies, Sagi needed to make his sub feel safe. He rose from the table and nodded his head towards the boy, determined to quell his temper.

Aiden stood as well and followed quietly behind his master, missing how they had held hands before. All the while he wondered if he would ever be able to muster the courage to take his Master’s hand in his own, without permission. Aiden was so lost in thought that he didn’t realize his Master had stopped walking until he smacked right into him.

As Aiden stumbled back, his foot caught on one of the many ornate rugs and the boy went falling to the stone floor. He tried to catch himself but only succeeded in spraining his wrist. Aiden let out a whimper but pushed himself up into a kneeling position.

“Please forgive me Master! I didn’t mean to run into you and cause a scene.”

He hung his in disappointment, at this rate his Master would sell him back.

Sagi sighed, already weary of the constant stream of apologies. He knelt on the ground next to Aiden.

“Are you okay?” The giant asked, pointing towards the wrist that Aiden cradled.

“Ye-“ Aiden started.

“Don’t you dare say yes!” Sagi interrupted in his deep, booming voice.

Aiden felt a small amount of urine release when Sagi yelled at him and it soaked into the silken fabric. His eyes filled with tears and his face turned bright red out of embarrassment.

“Now what?” Sagi snapped, finally exasperated with the boy.

He wasn’t a man known for his patience.

“I-it’s nothing,” the boy stuttered.

“You will learn to tell the truth,” Sagi’s eyes grew dark as Aiden felt the weight of his Master’s command.

Sagi grabbed the boy’s arm in a bruising grip and pulled Aiden over his lap. The boy struggled at first, in an attempt to free himself but all movement was stopped when he felt the first blow to his ass. Sagi rained slap after slap on the pale flesh until his handprint left twin bruises. Aiden sobbed quietly as he took his punishment. He should have known that the kindness would not last. The rose colored persona Aiden had created around Sagi was shattered. By the time his Master stopped, Aiden was in a great deal of pain.

Perhaps, if the had rape never happened, he wouldn’t hurt so much now; for his Master had aggravated his previous wounds. Aiden lay aching in his Master’s lap wishing he could be alone to rest. Everything had become too overwhelming and he wanted to forget who he was for a few hours.

“Now,” Sagi spoke in a much calmer tone as he gently rubbed the injured skin. “What happened little one?”

“I-I s-s-soiled your c-clothes,” Aiden stuttered out in fear for though he didn’t dare lie again, the admission filled him with shame.

Sagi was not expecting that answer and felt pity and a little remorse for his sudden punishment. He understood enough about the boy that he could see Aiden tried to lie out of embarrassment.

“I see,” he muttered more to himself.

He continued the gentle administrations to Aiden’s ass while he spoke and the boy started to relax.

“And before, when you fell?” Sagi inquired.

“I hurt my wrist but I’m fine now,” Aiden winced at his mistake and when he heard his Master sigh and his hand stilled.

“I.. uh... it still hurts,” Aiden corrected himself.

Sagi slid the boy off from his lap and stood before helping his slave stand to his feet. The pants pooled around Aiden’s ankles and he stood awkwardly, uncertain as to if he should put them back on or not. Sagi was no help for no sooner had he helped Aiden stand when he disappeared into the next room. The sound of running water filled the air and soon a lovely scent, Aiden didn’t know, wafted past his nose.

Curious, Aiden stepped out of the damp fabric and followed through the open door that gave way to a huge bathroom. Every surface was covered in black, glowing tile that seemed to shimmer beneath the lights. He looked over at the large, claw foot tub that his Master was filling. Steam rose from the tub covered in frothy bubbles.

Aiden watched as his Master grabbed soft, fluffy, white towels from a drawer. He placed the towels on the floor by the tub and then gestured for Aiden to come closer.

“This is for you,” Sagi told the boy, pointing towards the warm tub.

As the boy blushed Sagi shook his head, wanting to dispel any anxiety the boy might have.

“No, it’s not because of what you did, though I certainly wouldn’t leave you like that,” Sagi lovingly pulled Aiden into his arms.

“This is because I punished you out of anger. That’s not... I don’t want it to be like that.”

Sagi felt ashamed of himself and he took a deep breath. Expressing himself, especially after so much rejection, was difficult. He pushed Aiden back so that he could look down into his eyes.

“When I punish you... I want you to want it. No matter how far I go I want you to take it and know that it’s not my goal to frighten you or permanently damage you in any way. I have... certain needs. If you want your freedom I will buy you a new life and the means to take care of yourself. I will never bother you again. If you wish to stay you will be choosing to undergo training to be my sub. Should the training go well... I will ask you to be my mate. You will have the same power as I, should the situation present itself where I am not present to speak on your behalf.”

Aiden looked shocked and he couldn’t speak.

“Either way, please enjoy the bath,” Sagi finished before giving Aiden the privacy of his thoughts.