The Slave Boy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers

I had jumped slightly away from him, and he laughed and ruffled my hair with his big warm hand. My heart was beating frantically with fear and confusion and surprise and even lust. My cock was halfway hard in my pants, and this man was being so... so... I couldn't think of a word for what Haagan was doing to me.

"You keep trembling little one, kept stumbling in the great hall. I took the liberty of telling one of the other slaves to bring a little sustenance. "

He opened the door, and Colin was standing there, a large bandage on his head where the sharp edge of the metal plate had cut him. He looked at me with confusion, and then with something like disgust. He thought I was filthy. All of the strength drained out of my legs and I nearly fell. I cringed under his gaze.

He handed the dish to Haagan with a bow and he left with one last disgusted look at me. I felt tears beading up in my eyes. Haagan turned and I gasped weakly when I saw what was on the tray. A succulent slice of beef with slices of cooked onions and carrots all in thick gravy, and a small bowl of thick meaty soup, and even a fish that had been stuffed with greens and grain. There was also a small pitcher of water and a thick white cloth.

I was so hungry. Haagan pushed me back gently with his hand so I collapsed into a sitting position on the soft bed. "Slaves don't eat very much, so I just got you a little snack." He knew that this plate contained more meat then I normally ate in a year. He was joking with me.

He gave me a spoon and an eating knife and sat on the carved chair, facing me. He watched me as I ate. The meat was so rich, so succulent. I ate shreds from the slice of beef, hardly able to eat it. I was able to eat the carrots and onions easier. I ate the soup and felt strength reach every part of my shivering exhausted body. I was only able to nibble the fish, and I was too full. I wanted it so badly, but I knew that if I took one more bite of that rich meat, I would vomit all over the red rug.

I pushed the tray away. "Th-thank you Master Haagan. I...I have not had real meat in many moons." Even then, it had been a squirrel.

He took the tray from me and finished the slice of beef in four large bites, wiping the gravy that trickled down his chin. He tore the steamy flaking fish from the bones in quick neat bites, licking his fingers afterwards. I had only been able to finish the soup.

He smiled, amused. "Poor little kitchen slave, having to waste away preparing this meal and not even able to eat more then a crumb of it. What is your name boy?"

I looked down at my feet, and answered. "My name is Aro, sir."

The only thing left on the tray was the untouched napkin and the pitcher of water. He picked them up and put them on the floor near the bed. He saw me looking, and smirked.

"You will need them when we are done. Are you thirsty Aro?"

I looked up. Why would I need a napkin then? I was thirsty, that meat had been salty and juicy and now I craved the water, or maybe even the watered wine that they allowed us when we were working very hard. Instead, Haagan held up the strange French wine with the funny name. Con-yak.

He stood up and uncorked the cognac and held the bottle in front of my nose. The smell that wafted out was dry and acidic and sharply alcoholic. Much stronger then the sweet red wine most drank.

"Take a sip Aro, it is a dry little drink, but it will make you relax. It will make you enjoy."

I had been able to ignore why I was here when I was eating, but now I remembered. This man was going to fuck me. I leaned forward and took a long drink, even though the sharp liquor burned my mouth and lips with it's sourness. He pulled it away with a chuckle and took a swig himself, the expensive liquor dripping from his mouth and matting the short hairs of his beard.

The cognac hit my stomach like a flaming arrow and spread a wave of warmth throughout my body. He chuckled. "Little Aro doesn't have much luck holding his wine, does he?"

My vision quickly doubled, and then went back to normal, though my head felt light and warm. When I touched my cheeks they felt feverishly hot.

Suddenly Haagan was standing over me where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He used his hands to grab my wrists and push me down onto my back. He lifted my legs up onto the bed and I refused to open my eyes, trembling and dizzy from fear and the cognac.

"Open those pretty eyes of your Aro."

I did, and suddenly I was looking up at his handsome face, thats right, he did have a handsome face. "I like to undress my boys personally."

I moaned a little when his warm hand touched the feverishly hot side of my neck. The strong effect of the swig of cognac was fading into a general lightheadedness. I looked up at him with fear, and strange taboo feelings of warmth all over my body. He took my face in both hands. His forefingers smoothed my eyebrows, his thumb explored my soft lower lip. The rest of his fingers buried themselves in his hair.

He leaned in, and I thought he was trying to kiss me but then my lip was between his teeth. He wasn't biting hard, just tugging in an almost playful way. He nipped my earlobes in those strong white teeth.

Then he went lower and I gasped as he bit and nibbled my neck. His teeth felt so good on that warm skin. He was so big. His body, leaning over me on the bed was lean but tall and broad and muscular. His arms were as thick as one of my legs, maybe thicker.

Then his hands were on my laces. I squirmed weakly and gasped out helpless little noises. I sounded like a hurt kitten, I was so ashamed at the weak, feminine noises I was making.

He unlaced my shirt with deft motions, and slid it over my head, carelessly tossing it to the side. My skin was covered in sudden goosebumps with the rush of cool air. I looked down at myself and all I could see was my slender white torso with my rose-colored nipples standing up in hard little buds from the cold. I had a small trail of scant dark hair leading from my navel to the waist of my trousers, and a few pitiful dark hairs between my nipples, but that was it.

He lifted himself slightly so he was sitting on the side of the bed and looking me slowly up and down. My cheeks were flushed and red and I mewed softly with fear. I felt like a wounded animal being targeted by a predator. He leaned down again and I felt his teeth on my neck again, scraping, biting.

His hands went around my rib cage, fingers splayed, holding me still while his mouth went down. I felt his rough beard on my chest and then on my nipples. He was biting and sucking them as if I were a woman and he was biting my breasts. I yipped and cried out. It felt so strange, I felt like I should be screaming and crying and fighting, but all I was doing was squirming to try and get my nipple further between those strong white teeth and whimpering with how good it felt.

My nipples were so tender. He pinched them between his fingers and twisted and I cried out, squirming a little underneath him.

"So sensitive." He breathed. I could feel the cool air of his breath on my sore and chafed nipples. He lapped his tongue down the narrow rift down the center of my stomach. I could feel his short beard scraping me all the way down.

I yelped when he stuck his tongue into my navel. It was a sensitive, erotic feeling. He splayed his hands on my hips, gripping hard, but just short of bruising me. I covered my face with my hands, gasping and feeling my breath on my face and feeling his slick tongue trace patterns on my ridged stomach. He nibbled and bit the skin around my navel.

He would see it, feel it. My erection was just under his rough chin, separated by the smallest of spaces and two layers of cloth. I whimpered as his chin bumped against the swollen head of my cock through the fabric.

"Uncover your eyes Aro." His voice was a throaty purr, excited and commanding. I put my hands down, feeling tears of humiliation and fear trickle into my hairline. He was looking up at me, smirking, his pale eyes lusting and glittering under dark brows.

"You're hard boy... You don't think I felt that?" He licked his full lips slowly, and I cried out and tilted my head back when he cupped the bulge in my trousers with his big rough hand.

I covered my mouth with my hands and let out a few weak whimpering sobs. I felt so helpless. The warm glow of the Cognac made me dizzy and compliant. I was like a rag doll in his arms.

He untied the rough hemp cord that kept my pants up and yanked them down to my ankles in one rough motion. I whimpered and looked away, unable to watch as he undressed me like a girl. I felt that same feminine feeling that I did earlier, so helpless.

The air was cool on my bare legs and my skin rippled up into goosebumps. He sat back on his heels and surveyed me, smirking with his power over me. He was powerful, and he was Nordic, and he had clothes on. I was almost naked, a southern slave, and thin and underfed on top of everything else.

He smiled as he tugged off my slippers and stockings, and tugged off my trousers. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but he took hold of my wrists and pinned them to the bed at my waist. I was only wearing a small white loincloth. A cord around my waist, with a pouch-like cloth that went between my legs. My erection was visible, the length of my cock straining against the thin translucent cloth, and the heavy pouch of my testes below.

He licked his lips slowly, and looked into my eyes, his expression amused and eager. "You have a tasty member for such a little thing. Do you want to unwrap it for me?"

I let out a choked sob of humiliation. On top of everything else he would force me to uncover myself. He released my wrists and sat on my upper thighs to pin me. He was unlacing his shirt and watching me with his burning icy eyes.

I gingerly untied the cord around my waist. I slid the cord out of the top of the pouch, leaving the cloth covering me for as long as possible. I was probably just enticing Haagan more, but I didn't want to leave myself entirely naked for his gaze.

He was just in his trousers and shirtsleeves and stockings. His boots were still by the door. "Take off that little scrap Aro, you're ruining the view."

My hands were shaking so hard I couldn't hold on to the pouch. I finally just ripped it away and closed my eyes, trembling. He whistled softly, and I moaned when he ran his rough callused fingers very gently down the shaft of my cock. It felt so good. He didn't touch me again, and when I opened my eyes I couldn't help the breathless shocked little cry that escaped my lips.

Haagan the fierce had stripped out of his shirt. His body was ropy and lean with muscle, and a long pink scar stretched from under his arm to his navel. Thick dark reddish hair covered his chest and stomach in a bushy pelt. His dark nipples were surrounded by hair, and the little buds were erect from the cold air.

Haagan smirked at me. I felt so weak and un-masculine compared to him. I was skinny and small and smooth. He rubbed his crotch, and I gasped when I saw the thick bulge that his fingers moulded around.

"Like it Aro? This is going to be jammed in your pretty little ass soon..."

I cried out when his hand wrapped around my cock again. I was completely helpless, moaning like a whore in a dirty story when his hand was fondling my cock. My chest was covered in red marks from his teeth.

With one hand he untied the laces that kept the fly of his trousers shut. He reached into his trousers and pulled out his cock. I moaned deep in my throat. I had seen plenty of men naked before, but I had never seen another erect cock.

He grinned at me and held it in his hand and bobbed it so I could feel the hard hotness of it hitting my thigh. It was two inches or so longer then my own at maybe eight inches, and very thick. His fingers barely met around the base as he tapped the hard length against my thigh.

"It w-wont fit." I whispered. I could feel how pale my face was. "It wont f-f-fit!"

He ran his hand up the side of my body, and I gasped as he did, his fingers were so warm and rough. His thumb brushed my sore nipple, and then he raised his hand away. "You'll be able to take my cock Aro, I haven't met a boy who can't take it yet."

I shuddered as he gave my cock a few gentle strokes. "Take your hand Aro, and pet this pretty cock of yours. It will make you feel good."

He got up and walked to the other side of the room, casually kicking off his stockings and walking out of his breeches. His buttocks were firm and round and flexing as he walked, he had strong thick legs. I stroked my cock and watched him, dry-mouthed. Part of me wanted him. Part of me wanted him to touch me and bite me and fuck me all night.

He came back with a small leather flask. I had never seen anything like it. It was far too small for water, or even spirits. He walked back to the bed, naked, his eyes flashing. His body was a powerful V-shape into his hips, with strong legs and thick arms. His cock went out in front of him and wagged gently with every step. I could see a pearl of moisture glimmering at the tip. He stroked it casually with one hand. His pale eyes were gleaming.

He casually flipped me onto my stomach, grabbed my hips and pulled them into the air. I stayed there, with my face and chest against the thick sheepskin on top of the bed, closing my eyes and panting from the sensation. I felt his hand briefly caress my cock and I moaned low in my throat.

He stroked my ass with his hand, pinching and fondling my buttocks, and then spreading them. I whimpered as the most vulnerable and unexplored part of me was teased by a cool draft, and his fingertip.

Then I found out what was in the flask. Some kind of clear vegetable oil that he dribbled on his fingers and cock and my asshole. I could feel a thin stream of it running down my thigh as he rubbed it in circles around my twitching little hole. I cried out as he suddenly jabbed one finger into my asshole.

The finger curled inside me, and suddenly every part of my body twitched and broke out into a cool sweat. I cried out at the sudden warmth that flared through me. What had he done to me?

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He purred softly, jabbing his finger inside me again. I cried out as another wave of warmth flooded through my system. My cock stood hard and hot away from my body, bobbing against my stomach. I saw a little drop of precome land on the sheepskin covering under my stomach. It glistened gently in the oily fibers.

"I asked you a question boy." He jabbed his finger in me again, and I whimpered weakly with lust. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Y-Yes sir." My voice was desperate and hoarse.

"How good does it feel?"

"Ah! It f-feels amazing sir!"

He chuckled low in his throat and continued to move his finger in and out. Then I whimpered softly when he nudged at my opening with a second finger. My asshole was burning, but not too badly.

"How do you like that Aro? Do you like it when I fuck your little boy-cunt with my hand?" His voice was getting hoarser, and more eager. I could see his cock. He was giving it careless little strokes between plunging his slick fingers into me.

I cried out drunkenly. I wasn't sure how I felt anymore. I felt so vulnerable, and the little ring of muscle was aching and burning. I was drunk and scared, but my cock was raging and dripping and he kept nudging my sweet spot with his fingers, driving me crazy.

He soaked his fingers in oil again, and I let out a painful cry as he jammed three into my burning ass. His finger tickled my sweet spot and I reached for my cock, I was so close to coming, I needed to come.

He withdrew his hand and grabbed my wrist with his oily fingers. He grabbed both of my wrists and held them in one hand behind my back. I moaned as my cheek was buried in the sheepskin bed covering. The oily sheep-smell filled my nose as I closed my eyes and he stuck his fingers in me again, stretching and hurting and driving me insane.

"That's a naughty thing you did Aro, you can't come until I say you can come. Clasp your hands behind your neck, and don't move them until I give you permission. If you do, I will have you punished."

His voice was thick and growling and lustful. What for me was a terrifying prospect that could mean days of misery and pain and missed meals, it was an extra turn-on for him. I clasped my hands behind my neck, and that forced my face into the sheepskin. I couldn't see him. I was drunk and scared and my cock was dripping and hot and swollen.

I felt something hard and hot and slick against my burning asshole. I whimpered softly as he grunted and pressed hard. I let out a little scream when the head of his cock finally popped in.

He growled lustily. "Damn... You have such a tight cunt. I'll have to change that Aro!"

I let out a piteous whine as he slathered more oil on his cock and forced his way in even further. I felt like my asshole was on fire... It hurt so much and he wasn't even brushing my sweet spot and even my reddened angry cock was starting to wilt a little from the pain.

Suddenly, he jerked his hips and the head of his cock practically slammed into my sweet spot. My hurt whimper changed into a breathless cry of arousal, my cock twitched and became rock hard. The jolt of pleasure seemed to dull the pain slightly, change that burning feeling into a sensation of fullness.

"There we go Aro... Is it starting to feel good?"

"Y-Yes sir! Please do it again!"

He chuckled and moved so that the head of his cock was grinding against that special spot hard. I arched my back and cried out as beads of sweat popped from my flushed skin. He put his hands on my hips and started to shallowly fuck me. I could see his hips coming towards my hips by looking down and in between my splayed knees. He was only a few inches in.

I could also see my stiff needing cock. I needed release, I needed to rub it. I cried out with frustration and lust. His cock was filling me and leaving me, stretching and burning me. Bruising and battering me. The foreskin still partially covered the head of my cock, and I could see precome pooling around the slit, glimmering.

I could feel his heavy hairy testes slam into mine. I could feel his thick pubic hair against the little dimple at the top of my ass crack. He pulled my hips even further into him as I whimpered from the pain and he leaned over so his stomach pressed against my back. He moved so I was completely and fully enclosed in his grip. I could feel his muscularity, his hairiness, his hugeness. I could feel his short beard on my shoulder and his breath in my ear.

He started to hump his hips while holding me completely in his grasp. He swore and plunged and panted with ecstasy. His breathing was hoarse and rough and vinegary-smelling. Suddenly his hand reached around and closed on my throbbing oozing cock.

I cried out with lust. His hand was skilled and deft, rubbing me fast and tight. I humped my own hips, loving the sensation of fucking his hand and pushing my ass back onto his cock.

His hand squeezed my cock brutally and I wailed loud enough to be heard through the stone walls. I wailed and my cock spasmed and liquid fire spurted through my cock onto the bed. I could see the white ropes smearing the coverlet in thick patterns. I was reminded deliriously of the pastries the cook sometimes made, where he drizzled buttercream over them.

He pounded his hips so fast that his thighs made a clapping sound against mine. The force of his testes hitting mine was just short of painful. Then he swore and I could feel wetness inside my ass. I could feel hot creamy warmth that lubricated my burning sheath as he slowed and panted.

For a moment, he held me to him, and I could feel his cock softening inside me. I shivered, crushed under him on my knees with my hands cupping the back of my neck. I had time to think that this was actually nice. I hadn't ever thought that something like this could be anything but painful. But I wasn't bleeding, and I wasn't too sore. He had been rough, but he had used plenty of oil.

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
994 Followers