The Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The ad had turned him on, but he never knew how much.
6.4k words
4.41
26k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

I pressed the buzzer and jammed my hands deep into my pockets as the chill wind picked up slightly. Waiting for the door to open, I reminisced about the last time I had been here and trembled with anticipation wondering exactly what was in store for me tonight. I had received a terse message just yesterday, commanding me to appear exactly at eight p.m. and, from that moment on, the time couldn't pass fast enough for me. Thoughts of Tanya, Jim and her beautiful maid, Mara, raced through my mind all during the previous night as I relived all the sensuous experiences of my last visit to this house. I remembered that Tanya had told me that my second time would even be rougher than the first and thoughts of walking away from it all right now, before the door opened, entered my mind ...but left just as quickly as soon as I visualized the two magnificent women that were waiting on the other side of the door.

I then began to realize how much power Tanya was beginning to exert over me after only one visit with her.

Suddenly, the sound of a lock being turned brought me back to reality and the door opened revealing the maid, dressed in her immaculate uniform, motioning me into the house with a broad and knowing smile on her gorgeous face. Leading me into the library, she handed me the nylon cord leash that I had been forced to wear before and told me to remove all my clothing, put the leash tightly around my balls and await her Mistress. With that, she turned and left the room without another word.

It seemed strange that, after all she had done to me just the week before, she had nothing more personal to say to me. Again a feeling of dread came over me and I thought about escape while it was still possible. However, I found myself pulling off my clothes and putting on my leash just as I had been ordered to do. As I tightened the cord around my balls, I felt my cock start to pulsate and throb slightly. I thought back to my last session with Tanya and realized the amount of pain I was subjecting myself to just to be able to eat and fuck that beautiful woman. I adjusted the dildo harness and thought back to all the methods I had used to hide the fact from my wife that I constantly wore a six inch plastic cock in my asshole. I remembered how, the only time I had removed it for any length of time, was the one night a week my wife wanted to be fucked ...and then I replaced it immediately afterwards. By now, I was quite used to it and even almost enjoyed the strange sensation!

I heard footsteps on the stairs and soon after, Tanya walked into the room with Mara right behind her carrying a small tray. Tanya's beauty took my breath away as always. Her long jet black hair cascaded down her shoulders and her finely chiseled face looked as radiant as ever. Her magnificent body was partially exposed in a seductive long, black sheer see-thru gown. Her large nipples crowned her smooth, up thrust breasts and her milk white thighs framed her lush hairy mound. Mara, just as sensuous as her Mistress, was wearing a black garter belt, black stockings, high heels and had a flimsy black lace see-thru bra barely covering her small, firm breasts.

Tanya asked for the end of the leash and as soon as she had a firm grip on it, gave a hard pull which sent me to my knees in pain and caused blinding flashes to shoot through my closed eyelids! When I was able to look up, Tanya was standing directly in front of me with a grim look on her beautiful face. She told me that I should have remembered to drop to my knees as soon as she entered the room and told me that I would have my balls torn off if I didn't learn that simple act. She gave me permission to kiss her bush in greeting and I leaned forward slightly, pursed my lips and planted a wet kiss on her luxurious bush. The odor was magnificent! As soon as my lips touched her cunt, its sweet, natural smell permeated my nostrils and made my head swim in ecstasy.

I could have spent the rest of the night there but Tanya had other plans and ordered me to my feet. She walked all around me examining the harness belt and dildo and then asked me if I had worn it every moment since she had Mara strap it on me exactly one week before. I assured her that I did except for a few moments each day and a few minutes the night I fucked my wife. She seemed satisfied and told Mara to begin the second phase of my training.

Mara told me to bend over at the waist and grasp my ankles. She then turned me so that Tanya had an unobstructed view and unhooked the belt holding the dildo firmly inside my asshole. Grasping the ring at the end of the dildo, she pulled the six inch cock out of my ass. Lifting the covering from the tray, she picked up another, even larger, dildo, squeezed some KY onto the end and pushed the tip up against my tender asshole. Tanya's sexy voice drew my eyes as she explained that, for the next week or so, I would be wearing an eight inch dildo to further prepare my ass for her pleasures. With that, Mara began feeding the plastic cock into me. When she got slightly more than three quarters of the way in, it began to hurt and I moved a bit to ease the pain. As I moved, I saw the leash begin to tighten and the pain followed immediately.

My balls felt as though they had been ripped off and I looked down to reassure myself that they were still there. Tanya ordered me to remain still and told her maid to push the rest in as hard as she could. I thought my ass was going to be split in two! The pain was excruciating and my asshole felt like it was on fire when Mara stepped back with a smile of satisfaction and hooked the harness to the belt around my waist and told me to straighten up. It felt like I had a telephone pole in my ass and for a minute, I was afraid to move my legs. Tanya arose from where she had been sitting on the couch and ordered Mara to lead me upstairs where she had a big surprise awaiting me!

That old feeling of complete helplessness and subjugation came over me as I was led up the stairs by the leash around my balls and that enormous cock stuffed up my ass. To no surprise to anyone, including Tanya who had already noticed, my cock was as hard and stiff as a pole and swayed from side to side as I walked. I was beginning to get used to the dildo in my ass and, as a matter of fact, it began to arouse me even more as I felt it move inside me with every step. Then Mara opened the huge oak doors to the playroom and I was shocked to see a small group of men and women in various stages of undress standing around with champagne glasses in their hands conversing as if they were at a conventional social function somewhere else!

Tanya took my leash from her maid and pulled me to the center of the room. She had everyone gather around us and formally introduced me to each person in turn by handing them my leash and turning control of me over to them during the period of the introduction. The first person introduced was a very large, slightly overweight blonde woman with a very attractive face and the largest breasts I had ever seen. She pulled me closer and carefully, almost professionally, examined my cock and balls and then turned me around so she could get a better look at my dildo harness. Before passing my leash to the next person, she told me that I looked satisfactory but that we would both find out soon enough.

Then Tanya led me over to a distinguished, grey haired gentleman who was wearing a tuxedo. She handed him the leash and he reached down and grasped my thick erection in his hand and nodded in satisfaction as he grasped my full ball sac and squeezed it gently as he looked into my eyes and told me that he would definitely see me again shortly. The next guest was a beautiful young girl of no more than 18 years, completely nude and displaying a perfect body with a fuzzy red bush and small, but full breasts. She looked directly into my eyes for what seemed like ages, and then, without any warning, suddenly pulled hard on my leash and doubled me over in pain. When I straightened up, I saw that her eyes were glazed and misty.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began a series of small sexy bites all along the shaft until my cock started to throb in heat. Then she arose with a smile and said that I would suit her purpose fine.

The next introduction was a short, stocky, distinguished looking gentleman also wearing a tuxedo. He seemed to be interested in my asshole more than anything else and had me bend over while he undid my harness belt and removed the dildo to the tip before reinserting it and replacing the strap. My leash was then passed to a strikingly beautiful woman in a black leather outfit which only enhanced the curves of her luscious body. She pulled me roughly to her by the leash and ordered me on my knees so that I could bury my face in her leathery crotch. The smell of the leather made me heady and my cock began to throb again. She pulled me to my feet and, grasping my huge tool in her small hand, she smiled and wondered aloud whether I would be able to maintain a state of erection after she finished working me over.

Her cruel smile was enough to shake my confidence and my cock began to droop as the blood rushed back into my body to try and stem the fear I felt. The next guest was a tiny Oriental beauty wearing a mini skirt and see-thru blouse that showed off a very healthy pair of breasts capped by large, dark nipples.

She pulled me closer and began to feel my arms, shoulders, stomach and thighs and then ran her fingers lightly over my cock and balls until she was satisfied that my penis was as large as it was going to get. She then whipped out a tape measure and checked my cock size in length and circumference, jotting it down in a little notebook she carried in her skirt pocket. She then handed the leash back to Tanya who led me around the room and introduced me to all her guests. She explained to me that these people were her special friends whom she had invited over to watch and participate in my training session.

They would be given complete freedom to do whatever they wished to me since the prime objective of my training was to make me realize, once and for all, that I was a mere plaything in her hands---nothing more than a slave to her whims and pleasures! Tanya then signaled Mara to tie me to the rack and as she was leading me across the room, I felt the panic rising within me and, at the very same time, my genitals became warm and my cock began to rise in anticipation of what was to come.

Mara fastened my wrists securely to the wheel and then, pushing me backso that my back was flat against the board, she fastened a waist belt and then my ankles so that I was spread-eagled in a standing position. She walked over to a large control wheel and turned it a few inches which tightened the bonds on my wrists and ankles. Then she turned another wheel and I felt the tension on my arms and legs as they were stretched ever so slightly. Mara then turned a third wheel which lifted me up so that I was suspended about a foot off the floor, flat on my back, unable to move and completely at the mercy of anyone in the room!

I looked around and noticed everyone disrobing. They all gathered around me as Tanya suggested a mass tease to get me in the mood for the evening's activities. Everyone began crowding around me and touched me, squeezed me, felt me, kissed me! Fourteen hands searched out every crevice in my body, tickled my nipples, squeezed my balls, played with my cock, entered my mouth, my ears, the crack of my ass! I closed my eyes and drank in the fabulous sensations they were giving me. My hard cock cleaved the air in front of me and jerked back and forth in passion. I surrendered myself completely to their beautiful hands, fingers and lips which were slowly but surely bringing me closer to orgasm!

Then a well built, young man walked up in front of me and grasped my erection in his hand as he leaned over, looked into my eyes and said,

"You are going to suck my balls dry tonight and if you're as good as I think you are, you will be very well rewarded."

He gave my organ a quick tug and left. Then Suki, the Oriental girl, dropped to her knees in front of me and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She stuck the tip of her tongue into the hole at the tip of my cock and tried to insert as much of her tongue as possible . The blonde woman pushed passed her, sat down between my legs, and began sucking on my balls. From somewhere behind I felt someone's tongue running between the cheeks of my ass and Tanya and Mara were nibbling on my nipples. Then the young girl sat herself in what looked like a bosun's chair and, pulling a few ropes, lifted herself up and forward so that her cunt was level with my mouth.

She sat with her legs spread and her pink slit was glistening with dew as she lowered her cunt upon my mouth. Her rigid clitoris was just peeking through the hooded flap as I closed my lips over it and began to suck. My cock was being sucked by an expert and felt like heaven as I licked, sucked and chewed on that beautiful cunt before me. I buried my tongue deep within her and tasted the slightly salty goodness of her juices. I felt the dildo in my ass being removed and then felt something huge and hard trying to work its way into my asshole. I was hanging by a thread, ready to blow my load at any minute, when suddenly Tanya called a screeching halt to the proceedings. When everyone calmed down and returned to their original positions, Tanya explained that I was sufficiently randy for the games to begin.

Everyone gathered around and picked one card from a deck that Mara held out. Tanya explained that the highest card would own me for the first quarter hour and so on down the line. She warned that they could do anything they wanted to me except draw blood or permanently injure me in any way. A nice looking middle aged guy with an athletic build, and an absolutely gorgeous penis, won the draw and walked over to me with a smile and introduced himself as Count Dracula but told me that I should address him as Master Dracula and asked me how many times I could cum in 15 minutes.

"I really don't know as I've never kept track time wise", and then luckily remembered to add "Master Dracula".

He smiled and held my organ in his hand as he told me that he was going to feed on my cum and I should attempt to cum often in the time remaining to him.

"I'll do the best I can for you, Master Dracula", as he dropped to his knees and asked that Mara turn the wheel slightly to lower me to the level of his mouth.

As Mara obeyed, he took the head of my throbbing cock between his lips and began nursing on it. A few minutes later, he lifted his head and told me how delicious my precum was and then went right back down to nursing again. He was good.

He was running his fingers over my shaft, balls and ass cheeks as he sucked my cock and was slowly drawing the cum out of me. He began deep throating my penis and could manage to swallow quite a bit of it before he had to stop. His head bobbed up and down as he sucked deeply and he always stopped a minute or so to suck more precum out of my cockhead before taking me deep again. His hand was massaging my shaft as he sucked my penis and I felt ecstasy approach as my organ swelled in his mouth and started spurting hot streams of cum down his voracious throat. He gulped every drop down and kept sucking me for quite some time after my spasms ended. Then he rose to his feet and massaged my balls as he leaned over and thanked me for the delicious drink.

"What could I do to you now to get you hard again so that I can have another drink?" he asked.

"Why don't you go right back to what you've been doing to me as I loved every minute of it, Master Dracula" and he sank to his knees and started sucking my balls and running his tongue over them as he stroked my semi erect organ.

Then he grasped my dildo with his other hand and started moving it back and forth as much as he could as the harness held it deep and it didn't move more than an inch but started to feel wonderful as he gently fucked me while continuing to suck my balls and stroke my shaft. Even though I had just shot a load, he was beginning to arouse me again and my organ began to fill with blood and harden once more. It felt wonderful when his mouth closed over the head of my penis and he began sucking it again. It didn't take long before he had me high and horny again as he sucked my cock like his life depended upon it. I closed my eyes and went off on a wonderful trip to a land of fabulous sensations as his mouth worked its magic on my cock. I lost all track of time and was off in another world when suddenly I heard,

"Time's up Dracula, you'll have to find someone else to feed on now" as Tanya helped him up to his feet and introduced me to Helga, a big blonde woman wearing a low cut bra which showed off her massive breasts and a pair of no crotch panties which revealed her large, puffy labia.

She walked up to me and grasped my balls in her hand and started to pull on them as she looked into my eyes and told me how much she was looking forward to playing with me for the next 15 minutes.

She ordered Mara to tighten the wheel another notch. This time, I felt uncomfortable as my arms and legs were stretched a little more. She nodded to the maid and Mara gave it another turn. My arms and legs began to hurt and when she gave it yet another turn, I yelled in pain! The woman seemed temporarily satisfied and told Mara to lock it in place as she selected a thin cane switch from one of the racks. Then she unfastened my dildo harness and removed the plastic cock from my ass. Our eyes locked as she tested the suppleness of the switch by swishing it through the air. She kept her eyes fastened on mine as she brought the switch down hard right across my cock and balls! I jumped and yelled in shocked surprise! Again and again she brought the switch down hard across my stomach, cock and balls. I felt like I was on fire wherever the thin bamboo rod touched. My cock had shriveled up into practically nothing when suddenly she threw down the weapon, dropped to her knees and began to kiss and lick my body. She lapped at my cock and balls as she squeezed my ass and plunged her finger inside my asshole. My tool rose quickly in all its glory and I surrendered myself to her mouth. Count Dracula almost had me cum again for him as time ran out so I was not far from Nirvana when she came over.

Just as I started to feel my orgasm work its way out of my balls and up the pipe, she pulled her mouth away, stood up and began whipping me on my cock until it shrank and withered in pain. All at once, the pain began to slowly recede and a fiery warmth enveloped my genitals! As she whipped me, my cock began to rise and her eyes glazed as she beheld the sight! Suddenly, she dropped the whip and started sucking my throbbing, pulsating tool again. She took every inch down her throat and ran her tongue along the tender underside until I couldn't hold back any longer ...and shot wad after wad of cum down her warm wet throat. She gulped and sucked every drop and then squeezed it from the base to get even more! I hung there limply, my eyes closed, and rested from the ferocity of my orgasm.

Tanya was next. She walked up to me and pressed her body tightly against mine, putting her arms around my waist at the same time. Her beautiful, warm body felt great. It was smooth and inviting and in spite of my recent orgasm, I started feeling horny again. Tanya's hands went to my genitals and squeezed and pulled on my cock and balls. When my organ was half hard, she stepped back and selected a black leather cock ring from the table and slipped it over my penis and balls and snapped it snugly in place. Then she dropped to her knees and sucked my penis until I was as hard as ever.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers
12