The Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his hip with one hand his cock with another, sucking it as if it would be the last she would in her life. She tasted the salt of his semen and the sweetness of her own cream. She moan happily as she sucked his cock till it was bursting. Just as she was to be rewarded he pulled out, gripping the base to save the ending.

Once he was under control he pushed her down to her hands and he sat back leaning against the man she had found was named Michael. She had learned the names of all the men. James was in his chair nursing his glass of whiskey, Brian was in front of her pulling her back down to his waiting cock. Michael held him in his arms, Steven stood on her right, Harry on her left, both had their cocks in hand watching. Which left William. William with the dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. Who's hands were taking a hold of her hips from behind. Who's fingers skimmed over her aching clit and circled her wet, dripping and well used entry.

Nika gasped around Brian's cock as William's entered her. She braced her self against his movements so as not to gag on Brian. Brian seized her head and pulled her down to take all of him at same time William slammed in as far as he could. She was filled, from one end to the other, Nika reveled in it. The two took their pleasure from her body, one from her cunt, the other from her lips.

As Brian's cock stiffened again in her mouth, and William's rhythm became tight, Nika moaned in frustration, these two gorgeous men would get off but she'd still be left kneeling upon the floor needing release. Recognizing the moan for what it was, Harry dropped down and began sucking at her left nipple, reaching under to pinch and roll the right. Nika screamed her pleasure around Brian's cock just before pulled out and erupted over her shoulder and on to her back. William finished at the same time over filling her abused pussy. Steven emptying himself onto her back. Harry just behind him, his hand working over his cock to let loose a smaller stream of cum on to his own chest.

Seeing Harry finish off alone, Nika reached over, scooped up his leaving and with Harry watching, wiped it across her chest. He smiled up at her as her fingers coated her lips and she then licked them clean. Brian ran his fingers through her hair and looked up at James when cleared his throat.

James stood and the rest of the men stood back. Brian picked her up and asked to her ear, "where are your rooms?"

Nika looked at James as she answered, "fourth floor, third door down..." Brian took off leading the way, James just behind. The rest of the men said goodnight and thanked Nika before stepping off the landing on the second floor to go to their own rooms.

The two men walked up the stairs to her rooms, James opened the door and Brian found the bathroom by default. He drew a hot bath and when the water had reached the appropriate level settled her into it. She washed quickly and let the warm water relax her muscles.

James stood in the door way watching her, when she stood to exit the bath, he held a large fluffy towel up to wrap her in. He held her tightly and murmured into her ear, "your beautiful girl"

He turned and lead her to the bed where Brian, nude and waiting, opened his arms to her. Nika let the towel fall away as she climbed aboard and allowed her self to be held his arms to watch James strip. The two men had awesome weapons at their disposal. For the rest of the night they showed how deadly they could be with them.

Nika woke the next morning wrapped in James's arms, Brian sleeping only inches away, his hand on her hip...

12