The Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

As Stephi cut his pubic hair, he just sat there, grinning at her behind the gag. Even though he couldn’t see her, Stephi felt that he was laughing at her. Still, she was mesmerized by him. He was not like anyone she’d ever been with, and here she was, sitting between his legs, only inches away from the biggest cock she had ever seen. Stephi couldn’t resist. She reached up and wrapped her fingers firmly around the base of the shaft. The slave’s hips immediately thrust forward and his breath quickened. Even from behind the gag, Stephi could see his grin widen. With her hand wrapped around his cock, there was still a large amount of his hard flesh, sticking out. She wrapped her other hand around the slave’s cock, just above the first hand. She squeezed tightly with both hands and pulled upward. The slave gasped, sucking air in through his nose. Stephi was entranced, watching the effect she had over this slave.

She held both hands in this position for a moment and then slowly slid them back down toward the pubic bone. She felt a hard twitch in his cock as his body stiffened. It surprised Stephi, since she had only just begun to work his cock. His walnut sized balls were sucked up tight, against his body. Immediately, one small drop of sperm shot from his cock head, followed by two, even smaller drops that landed quietly on his tanned stomach.

Stephi could immediately feel the huge cock, start to soften, and within a few moments, it had shrunk down to a tiny, shriveled pile of soft flesh. Stephi had only begun, and it was already over. Just like her earlier days with “young boys”. She felt frustrated. This fabulous specimen of male was nothing more than the guys she use to be so frustrated by. Even gagged, she could hear him laughing at her. She quickly cleaned the three small drops off of him, picked up her bag and left. Stephi didn’t know it at the time, but she would later learn how to use her power, and control with this particular slave.

Driving home that day she decided that the “fabulous hunk” was not that fabulous. It was somewhat fun, and the more she thought about it, the more aroused she became. It was fun playing with him, toying with him. He was handsome, hung, and hard. What turned Stephi on more than anything was the power she had over the young male slave. It was her hands, her being there, her scent, her actions that made him cum. She decided that she held all the power, just by deciding WHEN he was to cum, or IF he was to cum. It was all in her control and ultimately gave her all the power. Stephi would have to come up with a different approach if she wanted to be like the women in the BDSM sites.

Stephi was no longer scared. She had found that owners never came into the locked room. All the power was hers. She would do whatever she wanted and be highly paid for her services. Over a period of time, seeing the same slaves time after time, she developed relationships with some. Some were desperately horny bastards, some were arrogant, and some were just stupid huge cocked slaves.

There was one slave in particular that she liked. He was about her age, young and well built. He was not endowed like most of the slaves she saw, but he was nice. He seemed different than the arrogant types she had been seeing. This one was quiet, almost timid. His cock showed his true emotion, being rock hard every time Stephi came for a session. But, this was common. Stephi couldn’t remember ever doing a session where the male was NOT hard.

This time was different. After cutting his hair and the usual pubic trim, she gently took his cock into her hand. She carried different oils and lotions, just for occasions such as this or for her own enjoyment. Squeezing a small amount into her hand, she started massaging the oil into the already stiffened cock. He was panting as she gently rubbed the shaft, working her way up to the flared head. By then, his pre-cum was dripping down the sides of the head and shaft. Using the oil and the copious pre-cum, Stephi gently but firmly continued the rubbing, knowing that he was quickly approaching orgasm.

She didn’t hesitate; she applied a little more pressure and slowed down her strokes, allowing the shy slave to enjoy himself. Suddenly, the slave thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock out. Stephi enjoyed watching his face as she continued firmly rubbing the head. It was one of the only times that she wished she could remove his eye covering. He looked almost delirious. His cock twitched hard, as thick spurts of warm cream pumped out of the bloated head, over and over. Most of it landed on his stomach and chest, and there was lots of it, cascading down Stephi’s hand.

The slave must have enjoyed it, Stephi had never seen so much cum from one man, it was literally everywhere. As the slave relaxed and started to settle down, Stephi leaned up and kissed him softly on the cheek. The slave just moaned. This, she would do for a slave that she liked. She had no doubt, that he was thankful for her slight manipulation. Stephi thought to herself “now this is power.” She was exhilarated, and more than aroused at what she had just done.

Stephi had discovered that the power was in what she could do. Just walking into a room, and even though the slave couldn’t see her, his reactions to her every move, made her the center of his attention. She also found that the power and control, was in what she did NOT do, granting the slave all or nothing, depending on how she felt.

There had been very few slaves that she had manipulated to orgasm, but it was a rare occurrence, and to only those deserving. She had played with the others bringing them to the edge, hearing them beg or demand an orgasm, only to be left twitching and still rock hard as she ended the session. She always made it known to the slave that she was leaving, and on a rare occasion, whispering to them “wasn’t that fun?” All of the slaves that she had left begging would never make up for the small number of pathetic lovers that Stephi had experienced, in the past.

Stephi was having more and more fun, becoming bolder and bolder in her sessions. She changed her appearance. She was wearing shorter skirts, or clothing that gave her better and quicker access to her own pleasure palace. She had learned that a ten minute haircut and five minute pubic trim or shave left her plenty of time for her own fun. She was no longer rushing home to experience her shattering orgasms or pulling over on the darkened roads. She was enjoying them, during the sessions.

Stephi had learned how to speed things up in the session. She had so many clients that she could literally pick and choose which slave she wanted to play with and which slave would just get a haircut. She would toy with them, while playing with herself. On occasion, she was even bold enough to lean in close to their face, letting them hear her panting or moaning, as she exploded.

One day, she was called back for a session with the arrogant “Adonis” slave. She knew by then, that he was extremely popular among the women. She had come to the conclusion that he was a private slave, because she had never seen him at auction. She learned this slave sold to only rich women, on pre-arranged deals and had never been seen at auction. A slave of this magnitude would bring top dollar and would make the owner literally a fortune.

When Stephi arrived, she remembered the pathetic excuse for an orgasm that he had exhibited, the last time. Upon locking the door and approaching him, he laughed under his gag. He was arrogant. He had gotten her to jack him off last time and she had left utterly frustrated; but not this time. Stephi walked over to him, standing within inches of his face. In the position he was sitting, his face was only inches from her leather covered crotch. She was wearing one of her short mini skirts, with thigh high boots. She was already wet, thinking about what she was about to do. She rubbed her leathered thigh against his bare shoulder, letting him imagine her thigh high boots. He smiled, feeling his power over her. After all, every woman was after him, he knew it. The pathetic females couldn’t resist him.

Stephi watched his long cock, fatten up. He was already wet around the mouth of his cock as he remembered the last time she had played with him. Stephi raised her mini skirt up, letting it rest around her hips. She was not wearing any panties, something she had stopped doing a long time ago. She leaned in closer to his face, letting him smell her delicious scent. She could hear him take in a deep breath through his nose. Stephi was very wet. She put her finger, just at the edge of her pussy lips, and dipped in between the wet lips. She then brought her finger forward and put it under the slave’s nose, letting him savor it for a few moments. She rubbed the heavy liquid across his upper lip, under his nose. He was forced to remember her scent.

Stephi now moved quickly, because she wanted to make sure she had plenty of time for this special occasion. She quickly trimmed his hair and moved to his pubic area. Taking only a minute, she trimmed the ‘almost nothing’ pubic hair and put all her tools away.

The slave was rock hard and she could hear him occasionally sniffing, trying to capture the scent she had placed on him. Stephi moved in between his legs and grasped his cock. He sucked in a deep breath, anticipating what she was going to do. She expertly rolled a condom on to his cock. This only deepened his desire. He knew that she was going fuck him.

With the condom in place, Stephi took out one of her favorite oils and began massaging it into her tender lips and pubic mound. She made sure that the slave could smell the scented oil, and hear the squishy sounds as she rubbed it in. He was literally twitching as she partially lay down on top of him. From her position, she was straddling his left thigh, just above the knee.

He immediately felt her juices all over his thigh. She started to slide slowly up his thigh dragging her exposed wetness over his wet skin. After a few moments she reached up and gently took his sheathed cock into her hand; not too tight but just gently holding it.

She continued her sliding movements, up and down his thigh. She was drenched in her own juices. She occasionally sat up and purposely worked her hardened clit. She was so close to her own orgasm, the squishy sounds coming from her pussy and her hard labored breathing let the slave know she was almost there. Just as he would start to pant, she would slow her hand movements down, letting his twitching balls relax.

The arrogant slave knew what was coming, from past experience, he knew that the female would bring herself to the verge of orgasm and then during that last second she would rise up and plunge her contracting pussy onto his cock. He was ready and was literally begging for it. Stephi continued her thrusting which was now more demanding than before. His leg was covered in her slick juices. She was past panting and at the edge of orgasm when she grasped the slaves cock hard, and continued her thrusting on his thigh furiously. She suddenly spread her legs a little farther apart putting more of his muscled thigh against her pubic area. She exploded.

She took a deep breath and as she held it in, she felt the waves of her orgasm rock through her convulsing body. Her juices poured out of her running down the sides of the slave’s thighs. He was on the edge of orgasm as well. Stephi could feel his cock twitch hard and she immediately let go of it. She watched with rapt enjoyment as the cock twitched and twitched, just on the edge of cuming, but not there.

As his cock stopped the weird little dance it was doing, Stephi slid effortlessly up the slave’s body, resting on his chest. She leaned up to him, and kissed him gently on the cheek. She leaned closely to his ear and whispered, “Was it as good for you, as it was for me?”

The slave was furious; he immediately began wildly humping against Stephi’s stomach, trying to cum. Stephi just laughed and rose up, off of him. He was wildly thrusting his cock into the air, trying to connect with an unseen hand, mouth, or body, but there was nothing there.

Stephi stood up, arranged herself, pulled her skirt back down and leaned in close to the slave’s ear. She breathed, I’m sorry, I forgot something.” Then she reached down and jerked the rubber off of the softening cock. The slave was so mad he was trying to get loose, just to get to her. She patted him on the head, and headed for the door. NOW, she felt the power.

Stephi was having more fun than she could believe, and making a fortune at the same time. Gone were the days of the “young boys” and being sexually frustrated. She was actually living what she had only fantasized about, just a few months before. She didn’t need to visit the BDSM websites anymore she was living them, in person, on a daily basis. She was still amazed at the huge variety of male appearances, having fun examining them. She wasn’t too impressed by any of them so far.

Stephi happened to be home one day when her phone rang. It was a new customer, and after the usual introductions and conversation, the caller said she wanted to get a slave ready for auction. The caller told her that it was only a hair cut and trim. Stephi advised the caller of her rules regarding slaves and the caller totally agreed to abide by them. They both agreed on a date and time for Stephi to come and cut his hair. The caller said that the house would be all hers, that she and her friends would be gone for the entire evening. The caller told her to ask for Linda, Brenda, or Sara.

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers
12