The Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

Linda reached down and took Ross’ face into her hands, leaning down she pressed her lips to his and started gently kissing him. Ross must have been responding because Linda started to kiss him harder. From where they were standing, Brenda and Sara could see his soft cock begin to inflate, swelling faster than they had ever seen. It was quickly elongating like a thick bell rope, literally pumping up in size as they watched. In a few seconds his cock head was fully exposed and flared wide open as a long, thick glob of pre-cum oozed from the mouth, and dropped onto the carpet.

At that moment Brenda decided it was time to get the evening started; before any more of the slave’s juices were wasted. She thought she was going to have to pry Linda and Ross apart. Brenda announced that it was time for the party to begin and after a pause; added “Welcome to the dairy”.

Linda and Sara looked at her quizzically. Brenda reminded them of when she had told them to consider Ross as a ranch animal, and they were the ranch hands. She then told them that she was going to teach them how to milk the male animal. It was obvious that Ross was trying to hear the conversation occasionally turning his head back toward them. With that said she pulled the towel away from the milking machine. Linda and Sara both sat, mouths open, staring at the machine. The slave actually jumped, his eyes growing huge when he saw the machine. He must have been familiar with milking machines because it was obvious that he immediately knew what it was. He had heard what Brenda had just said so he knew that the milking was going to be used to drain his balls via his cock.

It actually looked more like an art piece or a metal sculpture than a dairy implement. They both immediately rushed over to it and started examining the new toy. After a few minutes, Brenda moved closer and gave them a brief crash-course on the machines’ controls and uses explaining vacuum pressure and massage frequency. She explained to them, how she had two of the teat cups modified, and she finished by explaining what she was going to do with the machine. She laughingly told them that she didn’t know if the un-modified teat cups would work on a female. They all laughed at the joke as Linda jerked Brenda’s kimono open exposing one obvious extremely swollen nipple. Several hours later Brenda’s nipple was still at least twice the size of normal and it wasn’t even hard. Brenda told them that she had only tried the teat cup for a few moments. They all laughed.

Brenda assured her two friends that the slave would not be hurt and that he would be enjoying himself to the fullest. She also told them that they could have any and all the fun they wanted, but the slave’s cock would be continuously inside the milking machine any pre-cum or orgasm to be gathered by the machine and saved in the ‘catch cylinder’. Standing slightly behind the slave Brenda reached over and swatted Ross’ huge sac sending it flying under him, they all heard it slap his abdomen and watched as it bounced back to his butt. His immediate body jerk told them it had hurt not to mention hearing the grunt that escaped his mouth. They continued to watch as the bloated pink sac swung back and forth and finally came to a rest. Brenda laughed and told them there isn’t much milk in there, but the cream is potent as hell. At that point, Brenda decided that the fun should begin. They were all obviously ready.

Linda and Sara both wanted to watch as Brenda readied the machine. She brought it over closer to the slave placing it near his left side; she reached under him and not surprisingly, found that his cock was soft after the hard slap to his balls. Brenda instructed Sara to start oiling his cock she figured that Linda was going to start her own fun with the use of Ross’ face and mouth. Sara was more than happy to join in and immediately lathered both of her hands in warm oil. Brenda told her to keep the oil away from the cock head, since she didn’t want to contaminate the sperm. Brenda was in the process of oiling the ball sac gently kneading each ball with oil. She explained to the others that the teat cups will suck his cock and balls in, and that as the vacuum pressure climbs, the sensitive skin of the cock and balls will start to engorge causing them to swell.

Brenda estimated that the process of emptying the slave would take quite awhile and he would be hugely swollen by the time they were through. Her main intent was to see what happens once the balls have been emptied. The oil would keep the skin soft and supple giving them the ability to stretch.

Sara was having way too much fun sliding her oily hands up and down the now rock hard cock. Brenda finally looked up just in time to see the slave’s back arching and his hips thrusting. She immediately told Sara to stop. Sara was tickled to see that once she took her hands away the slave’s cock was twitching and bobbing with long strings of pre-cum dripping from him. Sara was acting more like a teenager at a slumber party, than a grown woman. Linda was just watching Sara’s hands, and she was getting wetter by the minute.

Seeing Ross begin to drip heavily, Brenda instantly grabbed the modified teat cup and easily slid it up the length of his cock capturing his erection in the silicone tube. There was no resistance since the tube had been made bigger to accommodate his cock. Brenda held it snugly against his pubic bone and with her other hand switched on the vacuum pressure. All of the machine settings were at zero.

Quietly, the machine hummed as the vacuum pressure slowly sucked the cock deeper into the tube. Once the cock was fully distended in the tube the suction continued creating an air tight seal against the skin of the pubic bone. Brenda knew that the machine was having one hell of an effect on Ross because he began to gently push his hips forward. Even with the suction on the lowest setting, there was enough pressure that Brenda could let go of the teat cup and it gripped his cock.

Brenda then turned her attention to the modified teat cup for his balls. Opening the teat cup wide, she placed the bottom of the clam shell shaped cup under his sac. She raised the cup up essentially creating a little bed for the balls to lie in; as they lay there Brenda gently tapped the cup shaking it, trying to get the balls to settle down into the silicone bed. When the balls were in position she closed the clam shell, sealing the balls inside.

The vacuum pressure was already engaged so the modified teat cup started slowly sucking more and more of the slave’s sac into it until it reached a point where there was an air tight seal with the balls and sac, neatly trapped inside. Brenda started to turn the pressure up ever so slightly trying to make sure that the teat cups would hold onto their meaty contents especially if the slave started thrusting or thrashing about.

Based on the slave’s body reactions Brenda knew it wouldn’t be long before both of his balls blew their milk. Ross was already breathing erratically, his hips beginning to thrust forward; watching closely, Brenda rapidly reached under him and hooked the vinyl tubing line to the tip of the teat cup on his cock.

The vinyl line would carry all the pre-cum or sperm that was sucked from him to the catch cylinder. Brenda didn’t want to waste the use of the machine as she estimated that the entire process to drain him might take quite awhile; but it was going faster than she had anticipated. Slowly, she turned the massage control to the lowest frequency setting. There was an immediate groan from the slave, as the silicone liner inside the cups started pressing and squeezing at his cock and balls, like hundreds of fingers working him. His back arched and his hips rammed forward against the aluminum stand, he had nowhere to go, but his pelvis was pushed hard against it with every thrust.

Each of the women sat back, staring, amazed at what was happening to their slave. Linda stopped in mid kiss as the slave’s head jerked back and his hips bucked violently. Within an instant Ross was panting hard and jerking back on his wrist restraints. Linda grabbed both wrists and pulled them out away from him as she stared at his jerking body. Brenda couldn’t believe that the machine could work that fast, and just sat back, enjoying the show. Sara actually moved away from the slave not sure what to expect.

Looking at Linda, Brenda said “Did you think that one kiss could make him cum?” Grinning Linda planted her mouth on the slave’s and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. The effect was instantaneous as Ross thrust forward hard his hips bucking and his thighs shaking. The only sounds he could make with Linda’s lips glued to his were loud muffled groans. They could hear him panting and breathing hard through his nose. His body jerked several times as Linda held onto his face her mouth still planted on his.

Sara suddenly screamed out oh yuck as she pointed to the clear vinyl tubing. Huge amounts of pre-cum were being sucked through the tubing followed by even bigger globs of creamy white sperm. The white and clear mixed fluid just kept flowing and moved steadily through the tubing. Brenda had never seen that much sperm from a male before and feared she should turn off the machine. Ross was still shaking and thrusting violently his head was thrown back and jerking. Brenda noticed his legs; his thighs were rigid, his toes were curled downward and under (carpal pedal response).

As a nurse, she knew that this was rare in a male and it only presented in times of an extreme orgasm. She smiled at the thought, reached over and turned the massage frequency control up one notch. The reaction was immediate as the slave’s body stiffened; thrust forward in what looked like a frozen position. From his voice was emitted a long animal like growl.

Leaving the controls at their present settings, the three ladies continued to watch the tube as more and more sperm was sucked toward the catch cylinder. They were in shock never having seen anything near the amount that Ross was pumping out. Linda could actually hear the first loud splats as the gooey fluids reached the catch cylinder; it kept flowing and flowing pooling in the bottom of the clear cylinder. Now Ross had slumped down looking as if he were unconscious as more and more ‘milk’ loudly dripped into the cylinder. Seeing that no more sperm was coming from the cock end of the tubing, they watched as the last few drops made their way into the clear cylinder. There was just under a quarter of a cup of ‘male milk’ collected. Linda moved over to Ross and as she was holding his face, grinning she told him he was her favorite cow! Ross slowly opened his eyes and smiled back at her. He was exhausted but the party was only beginning.

Brenda, in a rare moment of affection, crawled around to the front of Ross and asked if he was okay. Ross only groaned and smiled. Linda questioned if they should remove the cups to allow him to rest, or at least clean him up. Brenda replied that they were just getting started and told Linda to leave them on. Linda tried to explain that the average male’s refractory phase was anywhere from five minutes to thirty minutes. She laughed complaining about five minutes; yea right, I’m lucky if it’s an hour or hell, the next morning.

They were all laughing as Brenda started checking the cups and tubing. Brenda explained that with the suction pressure turned down to almost nothing he would remain hard inside the cup and his balls would stay pumped up due to the blood flow being forced to the two extremities. She laughed and told them there would be no refractory phase for this slave. She assured Linda and Sara that there was no harm to Ross and he would more than enjoy it. Just to make sure Linda went to Ross’ face and looked at him, asking if he was okay. Ross just smiled, dreamily and moaned. Brenda got some plastic wrap and secured the top of the catch cylinder trying to keep the warm milk from spoiling. She smiled at the others telling them that she had plans for the milky goop.

Just after Ross’ first orgasm, when things were settled down and the three of them were talking; Linda and Sara suddenly remembered that there was a camera set up in the room. Petrified, they both started yelling at Brenda. Brenda just laughed, reminding them that they had already been on camera for about thirty minutes. She assured them there was very little footage that would show them personally and the video would have to be edited anyway. She promised that they would see the finished video for their own safety and approval. They agreed as long as they could watch it together. They each wanted a copy of the video for their own enjoyment anyway.

Brenda stopped the camera and took it from the tri-pod. She took some very close up video shots of the slave. Brenda wanted to make sure that the machines donor was pleased by seeing close-ups of the cups in use and especially the shots of the ‘used’ catch cylinder. Brenda was thinking that she and her roommates might make a lot of money with help from that video.

As usual Sara was sent to the kitchen and the bar for more drinks. Privately away from the slave, who was resting comfortably Linda quizzed Brenda as to whether or not they were hurting the slave. Brenda just looked at her and asked “does he look like he’s in pain to you”? “No” replied Linda, “but to pull that much cum out of male, it’s got to hurt”. Again, Brenda asked “does he look like he is hurting?” They both giggled, remembering the thrusting and jerking that Ross had just gone through. Brenda told her, “worst case scenario; tomorrow his balls might be aching and his cock might be a little tender but probably nothing more than that. If it makes you feel better, why don’t you be his nurse tomorrow?” Linda’s eyes lit up “you mean kiss it and make it better, sort of?” she laughed. Brenda rolled her eyes and shook her head yes.

Once Sara returned Brenda explained to her roommates that what Ross had just gone through was one huge, powerful orgasm. She told them that there was probably a lot more where that came from. She went on to explain that each orgasm would be a little more difficult to “pull” from him and that they didn’t want to overuse the machine which could desensitize him. For that reason they would go slow trying to get as much out of him as they could using gradual means. Brenda continued explaining that her main intent was to see just what happened when the male was completely drained; would his balls shrink, would they crater, would they implode? They were all laughing, knowing that she was kidding. “So, let’s see what exactly does happen.” She said.

Turning back to the slave they could all see that he was slightly aroused, his head turned back toward them watching and waiting for the next event. Brenda took her position at his rear while Sara sat cross legged next to him peering under his belly, fascinated with the shiny apparatus that continued to gently suck at his cock.

By now, Linda had tossed her kimono to the side of the room; she preferred easy access to her very wet crotch. She went over to the cabinets and pulled out a leather hood which had a small built-in mouth gag on the inside and on the outside, an eight inch synthetic skin-like dildo attached solidly to the chin of the hood. Sitting down on the floor by Ross’ head, she pulled his face up in her hand and told him that he wasn’t going to be the only one having all the fun! She gently pushed the hood over Ross’ head and secured it in the back with buckles. The dildo stuck out obscenely and both Brenda and Sara wondered how she planned to use it.

Brenda turned the vacuum pressure up just a notch reminding the others that they were going to only increase the slave’s arousal as little as possible to keep from desensitizing him. It was obvious as soon as the slave felt the increased suction on his cock and balls, as me emitted a long growl letting his head drop down. Brenda turned the massage frequency up to the same low setting used before. Immediately, the slave’s body jerked forward and his head popped up as a long groan escaped his lips.

With such a quick response Linda told Brenda to hold on, she wasn’t quite ready yet. She leaned back, spread her legs wide, and eased her ass up closer to Ross’ head, positioned between his outstretched restrained arms, she placed her ass just below his head and the dildo from the hood pointed directly at her pussy. Using her hand she rubbed the dildo around her wetness before she slowly moved forward inserting about two inches inside of her. She loudly moaned as she rested on her outstretched arms which were back behind her and she held herself up. She began to gently rock back and forth.

Sara was more interested in watching Linda and she moved to a closer position near her side. Brenda twisted the control knob to the suction up another notch and watched as Ross began to thrust a little harder. His breath was coming quicker but no where near what it was only thirty minutes earlier. Brenda turned the massage frequency up which caused an immediate jerk from Ross. He gasped through the hooded mask and tried to jerk his head up but he couldn’t because it was being held down by the ever disappearing dildo into Linda’s dripping wet pussy.

Linda’s body wrenched from Ross’ head jerking which caused her to gasp and increase her rocking; her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly. Brenda was really enjoying her orchestrations she was well aware that the two of them were getting close to powerful orgasms.

Holding herself up by her arms and her ass completely up off the carpet, Linda was rocking back and forth much faster; she was nearing her own orgasm. Brenda didn’t want to disrupt Linda’s fun, but she noticed that the increased massage frequency had caused the slave’s hips to be almost popping with short fast thrusts. Ross could actually be heard panting inside the hood and his thrusting was becoming more violent.

Linda was panting and clutching at the carpet, her orgasm imminent. As she reached her powerful orgasm she reached forward and grabbed Ross’ head, holding him firmly in her hands. Her entire body was shaking as the pleasurable waves cascaded through her pelvis, thighs and stomach. Brenda looked down at the tubing and saw surprisingly, that there was a huge amount of pre-cum quickly flowing to the catch cylinder.

Brenda didn’t want to turn the controls up any further knowing that Ross was quickly approaching orgasm. But she wanted the orgasm to be powerful. Brenda quietly told Sara to help her and motioned toward the slave’s cock. Sara jumped at the chance to join in still watching the sleepy looking Linda; Sara moved closer to Ross’ side and reached under him grasping the aluminum and copper cock cup, she jerked down on it hard. Seeing that, Brenda glared at her and whispered “gently, gently!” But Brenda had also seen the reaction by Ross. His entire body stiffened at the jerk by Sara. Brenda moved up closer to Ross’ ass and firmly grasped the clam shell shaped cup which encapsulated the huge orbs. Looking at Sara, she whispered “milk him, slowly and firmly!” As Sara started her milking action the response was immediate from Ross. His hips bucked and his back arched up his thrusting become almost desperate. Watching closely, Brenda knew he was on the verge of another huge orgasm and she slowly pulled back hard on the ball cup. Ross’ head jerked up fast which completely dislodged the dildo out of Linda with a loud squishy plop. A loud muffled whine came from within the hood. Sara’s milking had now become more definite, with quick hard jerks downward and then slamming the cup back upward, against his pubic bone.

For the first time Brenda could see Sara’s wetness, spreading over the tops of her thighs and her untied kimono confirmed just how excited she was. Brenda spied the hard nipples pushing out, achingly; my goodness, little Sara is actually enjoying herself!

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers