The Slave Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

Looking down, Brenda could see the clear pre-cum flowing through the vinyl tubing, not as much as before, but still a large amount. Knowing it was time, Brenda jerked hard on the ball cup, pulling it to a point that she feared the sac would detach from Ross’ body. Sara was beside herself, mesmerized by her hard frantic milking action, a look of sheer ecstasy on her face. Ross was now bucking hard, panting and thrusting hard enough that his pelvis was actually slamming into the aluminum stand. Checking, Brenda could see the carpal-pedal response taking place and turned her gaze to the vinyl tubing. Ross’ thrusts had now become one huge pelvic grinding pump, then a long rest, then a hard pump, hold, hard pump, hold, indicating that his balls were contracting, pumping hard to empty their milky contents. The vinyl tube proved it, as Brenda watched the sticky white globs travel quickly toward the catch cylinder. There definitely wasn’t as much as the first orgasm, but the amount was easily more than any average male, spilling in loud thick globs into the catch cylinder.

As the last of the thick fluids made their way into the glass cylinder, Ross was completely slumped down, breathing hard, trying to catch his breath. Linda was laying flat on her back, her knees slightly up and spread, and the dildo was still several inches inside of her. At first glance, it would appear that both Ross and Linda were passed out. As Sara relaxed her tugging, and Brenda let go of the ball cup, Ross’ legs completely lost all tension, and he slumped down, settling back on the stand. This time, Brenda had to ask Linda, if she was ok. Linda just lay there, smiling; eyes closed, and mumbled, head rolling from side to side.

Sara was overjoyed that she got to play with the milking machine, but was now considering using the un-modified cups on her self. She was completely oblivious to her open kimono, and to her more noticeable wetness.

Thinking that he was unconscious, Brenda reached under Ross and tugged on the cock cup. He moaned, and shifted his weight a little. She turned off the massage frequency, then turned down the suction, leaving just enough on to keep his cock captured inside the cup. The suction going to the catch cylinder remained on, to slowly pull all the tube contents, into the cylinder. By this time, Brenda had to admit that all of this had her wetter than she had ever been in her entire life. Here was her friend, Linda, almost passed out on the floor, legs spread obscenely, a dildo hanging out of her; and Sara, being seen for the first time, obviously wet as hell, and not trying to hide it. Brenda wondered when it would be her turn, again.

(To be continued)

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers