The Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

Linda put on a double set of latex gloves, explaining that she was going to need them. Dipping the wash cloth into the hot water, she partially rung it out, and then stretched the cloth around the slave’s ball sac. Ross immediately jumped, pulling his butt upward, trying to draw his balls in close to him. It didn’t matter as Brenda grabbed on tightly to the sac and jerked it back outward. Ross was definitely awake as he jerked upright and yelped. Brenda knew that the rough manipulations on his balls had caused small tears, and the hot water was sending the nerves, through the roof.

Smiling at Linda, Brenda again dipped the wash cloth into the hot water, but this time did not ring it out. Carefully she opened it and quickly wrapped it around the hugely swollen cock. Ross’ hips bucked hard, slamming into the aluminum stand as he tried to escape the fire to his cock. Brenda told him, “Hold still, this is for your own good”. Ross was still jerking, and breathing hard. He wasn’t moaning, but he was making those strange sounds from earlier. Once again, Brenda dipped the wash cloth into the hot water and did not ring it out. This time she reached out with both hands, her left hand grasping the middle of the shaft, drawing the foreskin up tight. The right hand slapped the hot cloth to his horse sized cock and held it tight. Ross jerked straight up, pulling Brenda’s hand with him. Brenda immediately jerked downward hard, stretching his cock and foreskin unbelievably. Ross emitted a long loud scream as the hot water soaked into his cock. After a few moments, he stopped bucking, and Brenda smiled at Linda.

Looking down, Linda could see Brenda’s hand, holding the cock out, away from his body, pointing backwards. Besides it being hugely swollen, it was obviously getting hard, and was throbbing. Brenda closed the hot compress back around it and gently, started to rub it slowly it up and down. Within moments, the cock nerves were screaming and Ross was beginning to pant.

Ready again, Brenda quickly grabbed the copper wire and slowly and gently started inserting the looped end, into the still throbbing cock head. Ross jerked as the hard wire poked up inside his sensitive shaft. Once it was situated about two inches into his shaft, Brenda held it tightly, as she trailed it back down the outside of the shaft.

Holding the wire in place, she placed the opening of the teat cup, up against the swelling head; with her other hand she turned the suction pressure back on and dialed it up to two. Still very oily inside, the cock easily started sliding back into its torture chamber. Brenda fed the cooper wire into the tube, as the slave’s cock slid in.

Once positioned, Brenda turned the pressure up to three. Brenda then took the dildo, and after lubricating it well, slowly slid it into the slave’s ass. He tried to pull forward as she pushed it in, but he could move no further, being up against the stand.

Ross was still breathing hard, and was probably becoming extremely sensitive very quickly, just from the copper wire inserted into his cock head. Brenda just smiled as she connected both electrodes to the TENS unit. She then told Linda, “With the condition his cock is in, he might be hard as a rock, but he probably can’t cum.”

With the TENS unit, she was going to run an electrical current through his entire sexual circuitry, guaranteeing a very hard cum. With an electrode in his ass, and the other end of the current being sent to his cock head, she was virtually running the current from his ass, down through his prostrate, through the shaft, and into the head, all this, repeating itself, thousands of times per second.

For what she called ‘insurance’, she grabbed two highly conductive electric bands. They bands were made of a conductive material that was somewhat stretchy. With the first set of electrodes in place, she took the first band and stretched it open, sliding it up the ball sac, leaving it around the top one- third of the sac where the epididymis and those huge tubes were situated. The other band was placed in a similar way, but around the middle of the sac. In this configuration, there would be a running current through both of the meaty balls, again at thousands of times per second. She then hooked up the electrodes from the bands, to the TENS unit. Since the TENS unit was a two channel system, she could control the power and frequency to each set of electrode leads, separately.

Brenda handed a syringe full of saline solution, to Linda, telling her that she might later need it, to saturate the sac and the bands, creating a higher intensity to the electro stimulation.

With everything in place, Brenda looked at Ross who appeared to be either asleep or unconscious. Smiling, Brenda said “Let’s do him”. Linda looked worried. “I’ve never seen any man cum that much, in my life, even in porn movies”. “Are you sure this isn’t gonna hurt him”. Brenda looked at the catch cylinder, thinking the same thing. There was about a third of a cup of thick white cream, in the cylinder. “I don’t think so, not unless his balls explode”! Linda was horrified, mouth hanging open, staring at Brenda. Brenda grinned back at her, “Linda, I’m only kidding. NO, this won’t hurt him, not much. And if there was any pain, it would result in one unbelievably intense orgasm”. “Think of it, an almost pure orgasm. No messy sperm to get in the way, just his balls convulsing and convulsing, trying to push it all out, and there is absolutely nothing there to push out”. “No muss, no fuss”. Linda seemed satisfied, as she stared affectionately at Ross. She did NOT want her slave, damaged.

All of the girls had used the TENS unit, dozens of times. It was their favorite toy. They had even joked that they were surprised that it hadn’t been worn out, yet. Brenda knew that electrical current could affect everyone, in different ways. All she had to base her experiment on, was her own body, which responded unbelievably, to the stimulation from a TENS unit. To say that her orgasms were Earth shattering was a huge understatement.

Brenda turned the TENS unit on, watching closely. She knew that in her case, she barely felt it, till the power was about half way up. She immediately turned the power control to half way. No reaction. She then turned the frequency up to half way. There was a slight jerk in Ross and he moaned softly. She then turned the power up a little more, causing a harder jerk in his hips, and immediately turned the frequency up, equally. It appeared that frequency was the key to Ross’ stimulation, as he thrust his pelvis forward hard. He immediately jerked back on his outstretched arms, pulling hard at the wrist restraints; the very loud groan that escaped his mouth was more than obvious.

Brenda slowly turned the power control up a little, with a fingernail, watching intently as the slave’s hips jerked several times. His vocal sounds were starting to get louder and his fingers dug into the carpet, gripping and pulling. Holding this setting for several moments, Linda was fascinated as she tried to imagine, exactly what it felt like, as a male. The current was literally exploding in his genitals, coursing between his spread open ass and to the tender cock head. She couldn’t even imagine the super fast throbbing that was pounding through his prostrate and vibrating fast through the swollen shaft. Loving every minute of her experiment, Brenda turned the power setting to full power.

Ross immediately stiffened and his head jerked back, hard. Almost growling through clenched teeth, he made that long loud groaning sound, then began panting hard. His hips were thrusting violently, causing the teat cup to bang against the aluminum stand. Brenda knew he was close, figuring that his balls were already pumping hard, jerking and twitching inside the tight skinned sac. “Well, if frequency is the key to his cuming …” she thought to herself as her fingernail tapped the frequency control. She was literally mesmerized, thrilled by what she was watching being done.

After several minutes of the unbearable intensity, Brenda turned the frequency control to full power, virtually battering the inside of his cock, balls, and ass, with electro stimulation, at an extremely fast rate. What she had been witnessing before paled with what Ross’ body was doing now. He literally came up off the floor, pulling hard at all the restraints. His knees were pulling inward, trying to cover up the electrified cock and balls. His toes showed the tell-tale carpal-pedal response, indicating that he was in mid orgasm. His arms were pulling on the restraints, while his hands clawed and pulled at the carpeting. His head and neck were thrust back, and his back arched to its limit. Brenda knew that he was cuming harder than he had ever cum in his life. She watched, wide eyed, loving every minute of it.

Linda immediately crawled to Ross’ front. She wasn’t sure if he was hurting or feeling good, as his body continued jerking and convulsing. Grabbing his head and pulling his face close to hers, she asked “did you cum”? Through gritted teeth, Ross breathed, “NO”.

Brenda couldn’t believe it. She was right there, still enjoying the scene of him cuming. She quickly rushed to Ross’ front and grabbed his face. “Did you cum”? “Are you cuming now”? Again Ross moaned, “NO” in a whining, almost desperate voice. His teeth were still clenched and he was panting hard, his entire body shaking. Brenda couldn’t believe it, looking at him “You didn’t cum”? “NO”, he barked angrily. Brenda held his face tightly, watching him. “Can you cum”? “Do you want to cum”? Ross instantly moaned “Yes”, through clenched teeth, as tears started forming in his eyes.

With all of the controls still set to full power, and full frequency, his genitals were literally being racked with electrical stimulation, so intense that he could barely talk. Linda knew that he was literally cuming, but not actually cuming. It was a point where he was there, but not exactly there. A little more was needed to send him over the edge. It was as if he had begun cuming, and had been experiencing the beginning, for over three minutes. He desperately needed the climax.

Brenda stared into his eyes, whispering “I can make you cum, do you want that”? Ross’ head was bobbing up and down, trying to catch his breath, as the almost unbearable pleasure surged through his upper thighs, genitals, and stomach. “Yes” he begged, loudly. “It might hurt you” she quickly fired back. “Yes” he cried out, even louder. “Do you want me to hurt you, so that you can cum”? She questioned, staring into his eyes. “YES” he demanded, as tears started falling down his cheeks.

Linda was appalled, but quickly relaxed, when she saw Brenda wink at her. “No harm”? She asked, staring at Brenda. “No harm” Brenda replied, as she quickly crawled back between Ross’ splayed legs. By now, Sara was fully awake and had crawled closer to Ross, just to get a better view.

It was becoming more obvious, that Sara was a voyeur at heart. Just her lazily watching Ross being tortured by her roommates, had Sara’s arousal level peaked, over the top. She was sopping wet between her legs, and the look on her face was pure excitement. Brenda told Sara “Use the syringe on him”, nodding toward the syringe on the floor. Sara, wanted to join in the torture, immediately grabbed the syringe, then looked at Brenda thoroughly confused, “where to I inject him”? “You don’t; you shoot the saline all over his sac, and make sure to saturate the bands around it”. Sara started slowly shooting the saline solution all over the tender sac, making sure to cover the bands.

Taking a deep breath, Brenda took the TENS unit and instantly turned the second channel to full power and full frequency, sending a separate current of electricity through the bloated sac. The reaction was immediate as Ross jerked and his hips started bucking hard. He was literally slamming his pelvis into the aluminum stand, so hard that Brenda feared he would smash the cock teat cup. Sara immediately reached under the slave and grabbed the teat cup, sending a jolt through her hands. Grabbing a towel, she gripped the teat cup again, and started jerking it up and down, milking him hard.

Ross’ body was still reacting to the full power and full frequency settings. He was literally shaking, his muscles tensed as tight as they could get. Linda was holding his head still, watching him closely as his face reflected what his cock and balls were now being subjected to. Brenda looked down and was shocked to see both of his balls dancing around inside the skin tight sac. They were involuntarily contracting so hard that you could see each orb jerking and moving under the skin. They were quivering as the electricity passed back and forth between them, over and over at an extremely fast pace.

Brenda estimated that what Ross was feeling, was in essence an orgasm, but that it had been lasting for more than four minutes. She knew that it was time to “finish him”. Linda was trying to hold his head still, as his shoulders and neck continued to rear up and then drop. She pulled his face forward, planting her mouth firmly on his, instantly sucking his tongue into her mouth.

Brenda quickly moved in closer between his legs and reached out, cupping a ball in each hand. She held them, pulling them back, behind him, trying to close her hands around the huge sac. She couldn’t get her hands all the way around the sac, but got enough, that she could place each thumb on top of a ball. She rose up on her knees and pressed down hard with her thumbs. Immediately Ross jerked hard, slamming again into the aluminum stand. He was panting hard, each breath coming through his nose, as Linda kept her mouth planted on his.

Brenda was shocked to feel that his balls did not have the normal thick, somewhat squishy feel, but actually felt rock hard. The electricity was causing such severe contractions that each ball felt solid, like an oval rock. Brenda continued her hard squeeze on him, and then relaxed her grip, rhythmically squeezing hard, then relaxing, squeezing, then relaxing. Besides forcing the balls to spasm, her hands were holding the conductive bands tight against his sac, making the electro stimulation even more intense.

Suddenly, Ross jerked free from Linda, his shoulders and head jerking up hard. His entire body stiffened as Brenda pressed on each ball even harder, keeping up her rhythmic squeezing. She had become so tired, from what seemed like working him forever that she slumped over, resting her body on top of his lower back, her hands still working viciously under him. She knew he was there. He suddenly let out a loud moan then thrust forward hard. He started making grunting sounds, very fast, that seemed to match Brenda’s squeezing. Brenda then knew that his balls were pumping out. (Of course there was nothing in them, but they were working hard, literally exploding.)

Brenda continued her squeezing as Ross’ strange sounds started to subside, his orgasm lessening. Once his body collapsed on the pillows and his arms and hands stopped clawing at the carpet, Brenda began to gradually lessen her squeezing.

The TENS unit was still turned to full power and full frequency, on both channels. Brenda watched the vinyl tubing closely, as Ross gradually slumped down, his panting coming to a stop. There was nothing going through the tubing.

Sara was jerking the teat cup so hard and fast, that Brenda finally had to order her to stop.

Brenda had literally taken him to the edge, held him there for five or six minutes, then shoved him over. She didn’t want to just drop him now, so she continued her ball manipulation, gradually lessening the squeeze, till she finally heard Ross’ breathing return to normal. Then, while one hand continued the rhythmic squeezing, she quickly turned down the power to about half way on both channels.

Now, his body was resting comfortably on the stand and the pillow, the only visible sign of orgasm was the gentle, slow thrusting of his pelvis. After several minutes of this, Brenda released the empty ball sac and turned the power off completely.

Brenda quickly rushed to Linda’s side and together they checked Ross. It was obvious that he was unconscious. Brenda checked his pulse and found, naturally, that it was racing. Opening his eyelids, his eyes were rolled back. Gently slapping his cheek and calling to him, Brenda tried to rouse him. After several moments, his eyes fluttered a little and a grin started to spread across his face. Linda quickly asked, “Are you ok”? The only response from Ross was a moan as his eyes closed again.

Having seen the power turned off, Sara had wasted no time in turning off the vacuum and massage controls to the milking machine. She was indeed, a fast learner. With the suction and massage turned off, she was jerking and pulling at the teat cup, trying to get it off. Since it wasn’t coming off, she undid the vinyl tubing, attempting to create an ‘air break’ to release the pressure. Finally she was able to gradually pull the cup off, with his cock slowly sliding out in very obvious squishy sounds.

Sara was beside herself, grasping and pulling at the hugely swollen cock. She was acting as if she had just gotten a new toy, jerking and rubbing it. The head was unbelievably huge, so large that the foreskin could not be pulled over it; much to their surprise, the mouth and the urethral opening were completely dry. Not even the slightest hint of pre-cum or sperm.

Sara continued playing with her toy till Brenda told her “There’s no way you’re gonna get him hard. He is spent”. Sara just laughed, continued rubbing it harder, saying, “that’s ok, I don’t want him hard”. Both Linda and Brenda looked at each other, not understanding.

No matter how hard they tried to wake him, Ross was fast asleep. He was, no doubt, completely exhausted. Brenda continued to check him, assuring Linda that he was just fine, saying that he was literally “cummed out” and laughing.

Brenda and Linda were finally able to pry Sara away from him, sending her to bed, fearing that she would inflict some real damage to the obscenely swollen cock. The two roommates watched him for a few more minutes, and then undid all the restraints, except for one tether to his ankle. He was sleeping so soundly he didn’t make a sound or even move, when they rolled him off the stand. He didn’t seem to feel anything when they removed the chrome vaginal plug and conductive bands from him. Brenda was sure he’d wake when they slowly pulled the copper tear drop from deep within the almost swollen shut, cock head, but he didn’t. They moved all the toys and the milking machine away from him, and Linda covered him with a sheet.

Both of the women were exhausted. Even though Brenda had not actually participated in the sexual fun, such as Linda and Sara had, she was still exhausted. Saying goodnight, and thanking Brenda for the party, Linda went into her bedroom. Brenda just sat there, watching Ross as he slept.

For the first time, Brenda noticed that she had been extremely aroused for the entire night. Her thighs, knees, and pussy were literally thick with her dried juices. She hadn’t even noticed it before, but she knew that she was intensely aroused by what she was doing to Ross. She walked over to Ross, pulling back the sheet, checked him one more time, and seeing that he was breathing softly. His cock was bigger than anything she’d ever seen, swollen to bigger than a beer can. And there was no doubt that the TENS unit had caused a lot of swelling in his balls. They were immense, lolling on top of his thighs. She reached down and with a fingernail, traced a line along the top of his cock. There was an immediate twitch. She immediately smiled, thinking “Tomorrow is another day”, and headed up to her bedroom.

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers