The Slave Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers

She decided she wanted to play at this game, reaching back, trying to find his cock or his balls. Jerking her arms back painfully far, he quickly reached around in front of her and undid the sash of her kimono. As the kimono was pulled back to her sides, she relaxed, waiting for his next move.

His hand traveled down to her thighs, gently brushing the inner soft skin, stroking her leg. His hand traveled upward, with just a finger brushing against her pubic mound as it passed it. His hand continued up her stomach, tracing small circles, then continued upward more, playing with the bottom of each breast. He let his hand wander back down, this time tracing small circles on the smooth tight skin of her pubic bone.

As her breathing became harder, he barely touched her clit, feeling her jump slightly. Immediately his hand traveled back up her stomach, but this time moving up to her left nipple. There, he gently touched it, then flicked it. His fingers moved around it, tracing the areola, pausing to gently squeeze the hardening nub. Her head fell back to his shoulder as his hand moved to the other nipple and began the same treatment. With gradually harder movements, he was squeezing them more and more, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger.

After several minutes, his hand then went back to her stomach, lingered only a moment, then moved to her mound. Pressed against her, Ross could feel her move one leg outward, giving him more room to work his hand. He lightly brushed the clit again, this time finding that it was pushed out from under the sensitive hood. He gently rubbed it for a moment, and then pushed his finger down deeper, between her very wet lips.

Ross found that she was sopping wet, as his finger traveled up and down the inner left lip, then moved over to the right lip, tracing the same movements. Feeling how wet she was, Ross shifted his weight. From the very first contact, Linda had been aware of his rock hard cock, pressed tightly against the top of her ass.

Now, having moved slightly, Ross lowered his body and moved back, allowing his cock to drop down. Roughly, he pushed her right leg out farther with his leg. Beginning to spread, Ross pushed slightly against her and slowly guided his cock under her beautiful ass and up between her legs.

Dry skin to dry skin was not fun, but as Ross’ cock moved under her, past her pussy, she was wet enough for both of them. Gently moving in and out, his cock rubbed back and forth across her parting lips. Once he was well lubricated with her juices, he used his leg again, pulling her right leg back in toward her, tightly. Then he thrust forward and pulled back several times, coating his cock in her slick juice. Linda’s breathing was heavier now and her head was completely back, resting on his shoulder. Ross continued the thrusting against her sensitive lips, his right hand coming back around and finding each nipple. As Linda’s breathing became heavier, his massaging, his pulls, and squeezes all became harder. Linda was quickly approaching orgasm and Ross knew it.

He was very well lubricated and could now feel Linda squeezing her thighs together, trying to aid his sensitivity. Suddenly, Ross shifted his weight, dropping his hips lower and thrusting up and outward. With the first thrust, his cock head pushed between her lips and up into her entrance.

Linda’s body jerked and she tried to open her legs farther. Ross held for a moment, pulled his cock back only a little then pushed upward, hard. With that hard thrust, he pushed his cock over half way into her. She gasped as she felt her pussy stretch open as Ross was beginning to enter her. Moving slowly, he eased it back out of her, and then slowly started back into her.

Linda began to shake, her breathing heavy and almost to panting. Ross continued for several moments till he could feel Linda’s pussy start to contract. Jerking back hard, he almost completely cleared her entrance, but left only the head still inside her. She was panting now, pushing back, trying to gain the length that had suddenly pulled out. Ross backed out a little more, and then with his right hand, pulled her head back to his face. He leaned into her, whispering, “No you don’t. You don’t cum till I let you. I don’t want you to cum, not yet, do you understand”?

Linda was actually whimpering nodding her head yes. Ross’ cock head was barely inside her, but he could feel the vaginal walls clutching at him, convulsing. She was so close, as his hand began to work her nipples hard, again. Loosening his grip on her arms, he pushed her forward over the cabinet, pushing her ass out farther against him.

With one hard thrust, he easily pushed all the way into her. She gasped, her body jerking under him. With his now freed hand, he began to work both nipples individually. She was at the edge of orgasm as Ross pulled completely out of her, resting the slick cock against her outer lips. His fingers were working furiously on the swollen sensitive nipples. She wanted more and pushed back against him. She wanted it now; the only sounds coming from her gagged mouth were loud moans almost in a begging tone.

“Would you like me to give you a birthday present”? “Do you want your present”? He whispered. Groans were the quick pleading cries from Linda. Ross waited, his fingers still squeezing and flicking the hard nipples.

Slowly, he positioned his cock head at her entrance again, holding it there. Linda was pushing back against him, almost desperate. With one thrust, he buried his cock deep into her, almost to her cervix. She rose up instantly, her legs stiffening against Ross’ thighs. A loud moan came from her as her entire body began to shake.

Ross held that position, pushed in, hips thrust forward, just holding it there. Concentrating, Ross began to flex his stomach and butt, making his cock head flare and relax. Linda could feel it as it flared big then went down in size, over and over. Her body shook as the monstrous orgasm started deep within her. Ross continued flexing, feeling her pussy convulse around his engorged cock, her body shaking and stiffening.

As she continued to shake, Ross had to concentrate since he had been very close to cuming himself. But holding the muscles tight, he could keep from erupting but not for long. She was silent as her body continued to respond to the intense orgasms, short quick breaths escaping from her. As Ross held his position, pushed deep into her, he could feel her body begin to relax, her pussy slowly relaxing its tight grip on him. She was spent and finally collapsed from the waist upward, onto the counter top.

Ross remained deep inside her, occasionally flexing the head of his cock as he felt her contractions diminish. Occasionally he would begin to pull out of her but stopped when he heard her whimpers. Drawing back, he would slowly begin to push back into her. This went on for about ten minutes, till he felt no movement from her limp body. He could actually feel her juices dripping from his balls and down his thighs. There hadn’t been enough room for him inside her and for her juices.

After a few more minutes, Linda slowly began to rise up from the counter, soft moans coming from her. Ross jerked her arms back, pulling her upright, his cock still hard and buried deep inside her soft pussy. “Oh no, we’re just getting started. I still haven’t given you my present”. Ross could actually hear the quizzical moan come from Linda as he slowly lowered her back to the counter top.

Bent over, Ross reached around and pulled her hips out, away from the counter. Both of his hands immediately went to her breasts and nipples, beginning softly on them. At the same time, he softly slid back out of her, leaving only the head of his stiff cock just inside of her. He then slowly but gently pushed back deep into her, rested a moment, and then withdrew all the way to the entrance.

Rhythmically, he began the in and out movements at a steady pace as he listened to Linda’s breathing become erratic again. After a few minutes of this, his right hand went down between her legs and found the soft nub of her clit. Gathering juices from her engorged pussy, he slowly began to roll the nub around, feeling it getting harder.

Linda was starting to breath even harder now as he continued the rocking motion back and forth, in and out of her, deeply, then almost completely out. Her pussy was beginning to grip him tightly again, as she could feel her orgasm starting. His fingers expertly rubbed and worked the super sensitive clit, now pushed out from under the hood.

Rocking his hips back and forth, Ross continued thrusting in and out, listening to her gasps and erratic breathing, signaling that she was starting to cum. Suddenly, she let out another deep, but even louder moan than the first time, her upper body jerking upward stiffly. Ross immediately felt the sudden convulsion deep in her pussy, grasping and clutching his cock hard.

Ross was actually gritting his teeth, trying to keep from cuming, he was close. As he felt her orgasm hit a peak, he sunk his cock all the way into her, as far as he could go, holding it there tight against her, totally restraining her with his body weight, his right hand furiously working her clit. With what seemed like forever, he held the position till she suddenly slumped down on the counter again, her pussy still contracting around him.

At first, Ross thought that she was unconscious, but within a few moments, she began to softly moan, trying to rise up from the counter. He wouldn’t let her. Just the few minutes of no movement had given him a reprieve from his quickly impending orgasm.

He slowly pulled his hard cock from her, dripping her juices to the floor, his balls on the verge of convulsing. He knew that it would be huge based on the pumping sensations coming from his stimulated balls. They were literally churning inside the tight sac.

After resting for several minutes, Ross placed the crook of his elbow under her chin and gently stood her up. As they rose up together, she placed both of her hands on his arm, steadying herself. Upright, he leaned her back against his body, letting her rest there.

Stepping back, he pulled her away from the cabinet, reaching around her and gently massaged her lower stomach and pelvis where the main force of their weight had been against her. She slumped against him allowing her quivering legs to relax. After several minutes, he looked around the countertop, searching for the right tools to use on her.

Not finding what he was looking for, he opened cabinets till he found the soft leather wrist restraints. When she saw him reaching for them, she struggled slightly, but was soon pressed back up against the cabinet. Stepping back from her, Ross pulled both her arms behind her and secured her wrists. Her restrained hands were searching for something, opening and closing, reaching. Finding his cock, Linda latched onto it and started squeezing hard, clutching and squeezing, over and over. Still rock hard, she began to pump it hard, trying to make him cum. As he held still, one of her hands sought out and found his left ball, working it, manipulating it. He held his breath as she frantically pumped his cock as her other hand squeezed the thick ball. Within a moment of cuming, Ross pulled back, jerking his cock from her still clutching hand. He quickly moved her away from the cabinet and away from his twitching cock. He was so close to cuming that he had to move around.

Leading her to the center of the room, Ross sat her on the floor. She sat, watching him as he went to the wall unit and pulled out the rolling office chair. Placing it in the center of the room, Ross helped Linda up and sat her in the chair, placing her arms over the back of the chair, virtually pinning her to it.

Quickly, he put ankle restraints on her and tethered each one outward, spreading her legs apart. Once secure, he moved back to her, sitting between her outstretched legs. She was still recovering from her last orgasm as he gently began massaging her thighs and lower stomach. As he sat staring at her pussy, he remarked “My, you did make a mess of yourself. I should punish you, but not yet. First we’ll get you cleaned up”.

With that, he leaned into her, placing his face between her thighs. He began gently kissing and licking her thighs, starting just behind the knees and working upward. Switching from side to side, he moved his mouth upward till he was beginning to kiss and gently lap at her overly sensitive clit. Pausing to run his mouth up and down her swollen lips, he would alternate between the lips and her clit. By now, she was moaning with occasional gasps coming from her. Knowing that her orgasm was imminent, he planted his mouth on her clit and sucked in hard, using his tongue to work it. Her entire body stiffened as her orgasm started, rolling through her stomach and thighs, traveling outward.

Even gagged, she was gasping as her body twisted in the restraints, his mouth continuing to work the throbbing fleshy bud. As her body shaking lessened, so did his oral manipulations. As she slumped forward, exhausted and spent, he gently kissed her clit and lips, lingering on each one. Once her breathing was back to normal, he stood up, facing her.

His arousal was very obvious, his cock literally bobbing from the throbbing sensations coming from it. Linda stared at the thick meat and the huge full balls hanging down. Ross moved closer to her, straddling her seated body. Holding his cock only inches from her face, he reached around and undid the buckles of the mouth gag. As he did, he leaned down, whispering to her, “You are not to speak; Nothing, not a word. Do you understand me this time”? She nodded vigorously, yes.

He slowly undid the buckles, the tip of his cock brushing against her breasts, smearing pre-cum on them. She watched intently as the huge thing throbbed in front of her, only inches from her face. With the gag off, she leaned forward, trying to catch his cock with her mouth. He stepped in closer to her, holding the back of her head as he moved his cock closer to her mouth. He placed the tip of his cock against her lips, rubbing the pre-cum around on them. Then, pushing slowly, he entered her mouth.

He was so aroused that she could feel his heart beat through the throbbing cock. Her mouth latched onto him and she began to suck hard, knowing that he was close. Sucking harder, she let her tongue work on the swollen head, feeling it flare with his impending explosion. It didn’t take long as her mouth continued sucking. Holding her head with one hand, he dropped his other hand down to his left ball and began squeezing it hard, amplifying his orgasm.

She could instantly feel it when he started, the head flaring huge as the first thick spurt hit the back of her throat. She immediately started swallowing as the thick warm cream continued to flood her mouth. There was way too much to swallow and most of it was being forced out the sides of her mouth, dripping down her chin and falling onto her breasts.

Ross groaned as his cock continued spurting, his body stiffening, pushing deeper into her mouth. Becoming overly sensitive, Ross started to pull out from her mouth, but she wouldn’t let him, biting down behind the flared head. Not enough to hurt him, but hard enough to capture the over sized head. As long as it was flared huge, he would not be able to pull it from her teeth. Still biting down, she sucked harder, pulling the last few spurts from him. He had no choice but to let her to continue sucking, till he was emptied. Sucking him hard, she continued till nothing came out of him. Feeling the head soften, she released her bite and started to suck gently, allowing him to slowly soften.

As he pulled back away from her, his cock popped out of her mouth with a slopping sound, dropping onto the still quivering balls. His entire body was shaking as he dropped to the floor and lay down. Watching him, Linda marveled at how big his cock was, even soft, and how his balls still appeared to be huge and full. With the huge amount that she had just taken from him, his balls appeared to still be full of sperm. And she wanted all of that too.

Slowly, Ross recovered and sat up, his cock completely limp now, his sac hanging softly but fully between his thighs. With her smiling and watching him, he crawled back toward her, moving up close to her. Leaning against her, he kissed her, long and softly, her lips still coated with his warm fluid. She kissed back, long and softly, tasting the thick salty flavor of his sperm.

Leaning back he looked into her eyes, “you are not to speak, or I’ll be forced to put the gag back on”. She nodded her head softly up and down, smiling at him. He got up and weakly made his way to the wall cabinets. Inside a familiar drawer, he found the TENS unit and brought it back to the center of the room. When Linda saw it, she innocently whispered, “Please no, I’m too sensitive”. Glaring at her, Ross reminded her that she was to be silent, and that this was the second time she had disobeyed. Reaching for the ball gag, Linda softly begged, “please don’t, I’ll say nothing more, I promise”. Ross knew that her body was almost spent from the intense orgasms she had. She was sincerely begging that the gag not be used. Ross dropped the gag to the floor.

The gentle lingering kisses between them quickly turned to hard passionate kisses, long and deep. Pressed between her legs, Ross held her face in his hand and kissed her deeply. As the kiss continued, Ross’ hand moved downward between her thighs, softly caressing her moist swollen lips. Upon touching them, Linda moaned softly, her body stiffening slightly. She was so sensitive, but still highly aroused. Ross expertly moved his fingers across the lips, spreading them and pushing his finger deeper into her wetness.

Still kissing her deeply, he gently eased one finger into her, then two, rhythmically moving them in and out. Her body tensed as her breathing became more erratic. With his other hand, he searched and found the toys to the TENS unit, lying beneath him. Quietly he picked up the vaginal plug and placed it where his fingers had just pulled out of her. Before she could feel what it was, he sunk the plug deep into her, seating it against the entrance to her overly sensitive pussy.

Still locked in a deep kiss, her eyes popped open, realizing what had just entered her. Pressing his mouth harder against hers, he could hear her muffled protests, her knowing that he was going to use the TENS unit on her. He continued his mouth locked to hers, her body struggling to get free. He slowly leaned back away from her, smiling, and picked up the TENS control box and connected the lead lines from the unit to the now fully inserted plug.

Linda was squirming, trying to pull her legs together, anything to get the plug dislodged from between her highly conductive pussy lips. Holding the control box in one hand, Ross reached up to her breast and began lightly pinching and kneading the swollen nipple, his other hand turning on the power.

Immediately, Linda’s body jerked as the current began to surge into the multiple contact points of the plug. The stimulation was literally surging throughout her pussy, the lips and the sensitive clit. Her head jerked back and she began to pant, feeling her clit come alive with the powerful sensations.

Ross turned the frequency and intensity up to half way and watched, mesmerized as her panting increased and her body began to shake. Within seconds, she was starting what would be the first of many successive orgasms. With the plug firmly lodged within her, she could not shake it loose, nor did she want to. The pleasure was almost unbearable as forceful orgasms racked her quivering body.

Ross toyed with her left nipple, then her right, watching as she orgasmed over and over. Within about a minute, she was well into the orgasms and was beginning to squirt a heavy clear liquid from her pussy.

Zoeeee
Zoeeee
149 Followers