The Slave Contract

Story Info
A woman fired from her job becomes a slave to pay the bills.
5.4k words
4.69
41.3k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when she lost her job. It wasn't really her fault that it happened; she worked as a secretary for some big business and the higher ups had made a bit of a miscalculation when it came to what would sell and what would not. Naturally, it wasn't them who suffered when the budget had to be tightened. A bunch of the smaller workers were let go to save money, accountants, lower level managers and, yes, secretaries.

One of them was Lynna.

She was twenty five years old and had worked in the city for most of her life; she had a positive working relationship, a good income and an apartment that she shared with several roommates. Everything was going well for her until the news hit, and then suddenly, nothing was.

The apartment that she shared with the others was both large and expensive, and until a couple of hours ago, she would have considered it a sign of her success. Now she was sitting in her room, staring at the mirror, wondering how she would make the rent.

The woman looking back at her was certainly conventionally attractive, with smooth and pale skin, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a delicate-looking face, with red lips. She was still dressed for work, wearing a brown-black blouse with a mid-length skirt that showed off her long legs.

She'd called a meeting. The others were waiting for her in the other room. It wasn't going to be fun to tell them what had happened. Truth be told, she was pretty sure they wouldn't kick her out or anything.

It was still embarrassing, though.

She stood up from the chair beside the mirror and forced herself into the living room where the others had already gathered. There were four of them, three guys and a girl. They listened intently as Lynna outlined what had happened, how she had lost her job, and her resulting lack of money. After it was done, she waited for them to speak.

"That's terrible, Lynna." Samantha was the first. She was the only other woman, a red-head with a dazzling smile and freckled skin. "Of course we'll cover it for you."

"For now, at least," Murmured David. He was a big guy, muscular with the build of a weight-lifter. "Don't forget that the rest of us don't exactly have a whole lot to spare either. You'll need to find a new job fast."

"Of course I know that," Lynna flushed red. "But it's not exactly going to be easy, you know. With things as they are..."

"I know." Andrew spoke in a clean, clipped tone. He was a tall, thin man in his late twenties. He wore glasses, and had the look of someone who would fold away in a closet when not in use. "The situation is dire, I agree."

"We can't just kick her out!" Samantha objected, whirling on the others. "She's our friend! Of course we have to support her!"

"I'm not saying we abandon her," David raised a hand defensively. "We all know Lynna and we all care about her. Don't pretend even for a moment that it's anything else. I'm just pointing out that this place is expensive. Affording it with five people was fine. With four people? Touch and go."

"We could cut back," Andrew pointed out. "Between the four of us, we should be able to make up Lynna's slice of the rent."

"That's true," Samantha nodded. "We just have to trim a few corners."

"How long can we keep that up, though?" David said. "We all have some spare cash at the moment, but that will drain quickly if we have to keep paying the rent without a fifth member. Yeah, we could do it for a while, but it would be uncomfortable."

"Unless she compensates us some other way," Spoke the fourth member of their community. His name was Trevor, and he was a small man in glasses. He didn't speak often, but when he did it was usually worth listening to. No one knew quite what he did, but he was the most wealthy out of all of them.

"What do you mean, ''compensates us in other ways''?" Samantha said slowly. "You know how creepy that sounds, right?"

"Very much," Trevor sighed. "If she doesn't want to do it, she doesn't have to. But Lynna, you've always been, ah, sexually open haven't you?"

It was true; she was proud of her body and had always been open about her sexuality with the others. She had even slept with one or two of them a few times. It wasn't something that she was ashamed of. She enjoyed the pleasure she felt during sex, and enjoyed the way she was able to make others feel good as well.

"What are you suggesting?" Lynna asked.

"You don't have to listen to him," Samanatha told her. "Really, Lynna. We'll pay for your rest, don't worry about it."

"If I ask you to do it for nothing, I'm being a burden. Even if you can, you shouldn't have to." Besides, she was curious. Lynna was always up to try new things, and she was wondering if Trevor was angling to have his way with her in exchange for paying the rest. It was a bit cliche, but she wasn't absolutely adverse to it. She was between partners at the moment, and had been a bit frustrated with her usual toys. This could be just the spice she was looking for.

But Trevor was not thinking of something quite so simple.

"Would you be willing to enter into an agreement with the rest of the apartment?" He asked her. "If I pay for half of your rent, and the other four pay for the other half, would you be willing to sign a contract allowing us certain rights to your body and your person?"

"Trevor!" Samantha snapped. "That's sick! You can't expect her to agree to something like that!"

"She hasn't said no yet," Trevor pointed out. "And Lynna isn't exactly the sort of woman who is shy about her body. I would not ask this of you, or anyone else. But I think here, there is a reasonable chance she might accept."

"What kind of agreement are we talking about here? Be specific."

"Ah," Trevor grinned mirthlessly. "A good question. In exchange for us paying your rent for as long as you want and need, with no time limit by which you are forced to get a job, you agree to follow any and all rules that we set down, to obey us and our direct commands, and to accept punishment from us when you fail to do any of the above."

Lynna said nothing for a few moments, weighing the thought in her head. It was true; if she wasn't rushed to find a job, it would make things much easier and she would probably be able to find something better. However, if she were honest, that wasn't the foremost thing in her mind. Trevor had read her correctly, and his idea intrigued her. It would allow her to experience things she had not felt before. She'd done roleplays based around submission or dominance with multiple of her partners, but never before had she been asked to commit to something so permanent. Or, for that matter, involving so many people.

She swallowed slowly, mastering her emotions and giving away none of her inner thoughts.

"I think..." She said slowly, "That everyone should put it to a vote."

"Lynna, no way," Samantha looked stunned. "This is your body, not anyone else's! Why should anyone but you get to decide?"

"Because she is interested," Trevor said. "But is feeling out everyone else. Obviously, my vote is that you accept."

"No way." Samantha crossed her arms with a frown. "Refuse."

Andrew shrugged.

"Do as you want. Even if you do not agree, we'll cover the rent for this month and maybe the next if we can afford it. There is no immediate pressure."

That left David as the only one who had not spoken yet. The big guy seemed to consider carefully.Then, he looked at her. Really looked at her, his eyes roaming across her body, seeing her low-cut skirt, and her striking face. The way her uniform drew attention to her chest.

"I think you should accept."

"Dave!"

"If she wants to, she should!" He defended. "Not to mention, having Trevor cover half the extra rent would be good for the rest of us."

"You just want to have her under your power!"

"I'm not going to lie and pretend that isn't part of it," He growled. "Lynna is sexy as hell, and the idea of having her in my power is hot. But I am not such an asshole that I'd force her into something like that if she really didn't want to."

He turned to look at her face.

"Like Andrewe said, we'll cover the rent for as long as we can even if you don't go along with this. So if you do, make sure to do it only because you want to do it. No other reason."

Lynna bit her lower lip, uncertainty rising through her. She didn't know what she wanted to do, and the simple world of a few moments ago had vanished. Suddenly, she had a new path and it was one that she had not even considered. Instead of relying on the others and being a burden to them, she could become, what, their sex slave? Was that what Trevor was driving at? The idea ought to have been mortifying and humiliating, but Lynna was turned on and intrigued. She'd never been shy about her body, or about enjoying the things that it could experience and she would be lying if she said the idea didn't turn her on at least a little.

"What are the rules?" She asked. Seeing Samantha's face, she quickly added, "Not that I am automatically going to agree! But I want to know what exactly is being offered here."

"Well, firstly, you would be expected to obey any and all commands given to you by one of us," Trevor said. "Even if you found it shameful or humiliating."

"All right," Lynna said, surprising herself with how steady her voice was. "I can consider something like that. What else?"

"I think she should be naked," David said. "What? We all know what this is about. If Lynna is really willing to agree, let's not pretend it's anything but what it is. I think the first rule she should follow is that she should be naked at all times when in the apartment unless there is a pressing reason otherwise."

"I disagree," Trevor's glasses glinted as he adjusted them slightly, "She should be able to wear panties and underwear so long as they are sufficiently arousing."

David considered for a moment, and then nodded.

"Okay, I can get behind that one."

"If she's going to be out of a job," Andrew said. "We could have her do chores and tend to the house while we're all out at work. I know it's not the most sexy thing, but it would help."

"I agree," Said Trevor. "I also want her agreement that she will do her best to stay in a good condition."

"What do you mean in a good condition?" Lynna asked suspiciously. Her heart was beating faster, and she couldn't believe that she was listening to these people pin down a list of rules about how they would use her! Or that she was considering agreeing to it!

"If you're going to be our servant, I want you to look desirable," Trevor said bluntly. "Therefore, as a stipulation of the contract, you are to exercise to maintain your figure. The exact exercise is dictated by us, of course. You are also to wash regularly, and otherwise remain in an attractive state where possible."

"That's not terrible." Lynna said with a frown. "What about body modification?"

"Excuse me?" Trevor blinked, surprised by what she had said.

"If I am not allowed to refuse a direct order, one of you could order me to get tattooed or something. I'm not sure I'm up for that."

"Hmmm, yes." Trevor nodded slowly. "In that case, how about this? For any big decision or command, a vote of the group must be taken. When it comes to group votes, Lynna will still get one. Since Samantha is evidently disapproving, let's have it so that any course of action which has more than one vote against it is automatically invalid."

"So you're saying that Lynna's vote doesn't matter?" Samantha said.

"No, but if she could vote on everything, it would rather ruin the fun of the contract, wouldn't it? This way, for any big change, you would also need to be convinced. Not to mention that Lynna is free to end the contract at any point."

"That's still totally not fair," Samantha started to say, but Lynna nodded.

"Okay, I can accept that."

"Lynna!"

"Sorry, Sam," Lynna gave an anxious grin. "This is kind of interesting to me. I'm, um, not automatically against it so long as there's nothing too bad."

"They're asking you to pay with your body for the rent! No one should have to do that!"

"Point of fact, we're not." Trevor said. "If she doesn't want to accept the contract, we will still happily pay this month and give her time to find a new job. But if she is seeking more time, this is an arrangement which we all can get something from."

"What about her room?" David asked.

"We will clear it out," Trevor said. "If she agrees, we'll take everything from the room except that which we allow her to keep. Of course, she will not be allowed to lock the door, and any of us can come and go as we desire."

"I'll need a computer," Lynna said. "For job searching. And clothes that I can wear to interviews."

"Agreed," Trevor said. "But in return, if you go to an interview and do not get the job, we're allowed to punish you for your failure."

Lynna swallowed, sure that her face was growing red.

"Okay, but you can't punish me in any way which would hurt my chances of getting a job in the future."

"That's fair," Trevor said. "Naturally, you will not be allowed to leave the apartment unless it is to do with work or one of us allows it."

"Agreed," Lynna said, her heart pounding.

"This is sick," Samantha was saying. "This is fucked up, I can't believe you guys are doing it or that Lynna is agreeing to it!"

"If you don't like it," Trevor turned to her. "You can leave now."

"I would," Samantha growled. "Except that by your own rules, if you hold a vote and I am not there, then you can make her do pretty much anything."

"It's okay, Sam." Lynna said. Her face was burning red, and her skin was awash with heat but she felt strangely calm in the centre of all of this. "I know what I am getting into. I can end the contract at any point, right?"

"Indeed," Trevor said "And the month will be paid regardless."

"All right," Lynna said, her voice was shaky and she forced herself to repeat. "All right, can someone get me the contract written down please? I would like to have multiple copies."

It was sketched out for her in Trevor's neat, clipped handwriting.

Slavery Contract Lynna agrees to the following terms in exchange for the payment of her portion of the rent for as long as this contract remains valid. She will: Maintain her body and appearance, conducting any exercise set for her by the group. Refrain from wearing any clothes that are not chosen out for her by someone in the group - exceptions exist for work related attire or underwear. Obey any and all commands which are given to her by someone in the group, no matter how sexual or humiliating they may be. Maintain the house while the rest of the group work and make money. Agrees not to leave the house on her own without the command of a member of the group.

This contract is suspended so long as Lynna is undertaking any action which might lead to her finding work, and no order can force her to take an action which is guaranteed to cost her a job.

If she is asked to an interview, but fails to secure the job, Lynna agrees to punishment as set out by a group vote.

If she is given an order or command which she feels is too much, but does not wish to end the contract, Lynna is able to call for a group vote. If the votes against the course of actions are greater than one, that command is suspended but if they are not, she agrees to then carry it out or end the contract.

There was a space at the bottom for everyone's name.

"I'll get a printed version later," Trevor said. "One for everyone and some spares. Please, everyone sign your name here."

He passed it to David, who signed eagerly. His pants were already bulging, and Lynna could see how much he was looking forward to this. The desire in his face made her nervous, but also excited. She wondered what she would be made to do if she agreed.

After David, it went to Andrew who signed it quickly. Trevor had already given his name, so then it went to Samantha. She looked extremely unhappy with the situation, but obviously considered her vote to be important in minimising the suffering of her friend, so she signed her name as well.

Then at last, it came to Lynna. She looked down on it, seeing the names of the people she knew and had considered her friends, arranged in a neat little row. All of them lining up to use and command her. She'd never felt quite like this in her life, and her head was swirling with thoughts and feelings. A vivid heat burned between her legs, but she tried to fight through the cloud of arousal. If she was going to do this, it wouldn't be the sort of thing she would regret after getting off. She'd stick it out for at least a month, she promised herself. Was she really ready to commit to that? Willing to do whatever it was commanded of her no matter how dirty? Yes, she decided, almost giddy with the thought. Yes, she absolutely could. With a flourish, she took up the pen and signed away her freedom.

Trevor snatched back the contract the instant it was signed, stowing it away somewhere for later.

"From this moment on, Lynna, you are officially the apartment's toy. I think the first thing we should do is get you into an appropriate state of undress. After all, clothes are too good for you now. You've signed away the right to wear them."

"Yes," Lynna breathed, her hand moving up to start unbuttoning her blouse. Dave and Trevor gazed at her with unhidden lust and even Andrew seemed intent on following her motions.

"Lynna..." Samantha said sadly, but did not tell her to stop even as the blonde woman drew her final button open, and started to slip out of her grey, company provided blouse.

Under it, she was wearing a thin shirt, which she also quickly discarded. Her bra was small and lacy, black with a low cut to expose her chest. Her nipples pressed onto the inside of the cups, and she swallowed again, nervous now that it had come to this.

"More," Trevor said. "The contract said that you were to obey our commands. We want you naked so that we can see what we have just bought."

The way he said that sent shivers racing down her spine, and her heart hammered in her chest. Her fingernails dug into the fabric of her skirt and she drew it down her long legs. Black tights clung to her thighs as the skirt hit the floor. She was feeling more and more vulnerable now, surrounded by people who were watching her strip. As if she was discarding her humanity layer by layer.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her tights. Her skin was pale, and her legs were long. She could feel heat gathering between her legs and humiliation made her womanhood wet with desire.

Now she was standing in only her bra and her panties. Lynna's hands fumbled awkwardly with the clip across the back of the bra. In a mere moment, she would be totally exposed but she didn't know if she was looking forward to it or dreading it.

The bra went, falling to the ground and exposing her chest. Lynna's breasts were about average, she would always have said. Neither noticeably big or small, but sitting somewhere between. Her nipples hardened quickly in the cold air, and her hands then fell to her final object of attire. Her panties. She looked up one last time, checking the faces of everyone in the room. Trevor watched intently. Samantha looked torn between mortification and sympathy, David was openly lusting after her, and Andrew was simply watching with a sort of cynical detachment.

She worked her hands under the elastic band of the panties, and dragged them down to the ground. She had wondered whether it was better to do it slowly, saving her dignity for as long as she could. But that would be a slow torture, better to do it fast. Done in one swift motion.

She stepped out of them, letting the clothes pile at her feet. Naked now as the day that she was born.

Lynna's body was very desirable. She'd taken pains to make it that way. She liked how she looked, and she took pride in her appearance. She was slim-waisted, with long legs that were toned with exercise and running. Her blonde hair was long and bound up in a ponytail behind her back. Her nipples were a light shade of red, just like her lips, and her pussy was close shaven. Not totally bare, but the thin layer of blonde hair did little to distract from the shape and the curve of her vulva.

12