The Slave Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
A loving couples journey into sexual servitude.
1.8k words
4.14
20.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvernbull
vvernbull
31 Followers

Chapter 2 - Vince starts his exploitation.

Dave Forsyth didn't know what the hell he was getting himself into. The fool practically walked into his own nightmare. He did this by being careless to the wrong person. A mistake that was to cost him very dearly. This is the story about a husband, his loving wife and dominant black man with a taste for sexual depravity and how all three lives are irrevocably changed forever.

You rejoin the story at the point where Dave Forsyth has just sent his initial email to prospective new dominant master under the alias of 'Simon' but due to his carelessness he has unwittingly revealed his true identity in the email.

Vince noticed straight away the discrepancy between the name on the email and the person who sent it and he smiled to himself.

"Stupid asshole" he chuckled, but rationalised that he was sensible to try and stay as anonymous as possible. Can't be too careful in this business, but he knew by sending the email from an account set up In his real name was not being careful at all.

Vince read the email again, and started to formulate his reply.

"Hi Simon, ("okay I'll play along" thought Vince)

Thanks for your reply.

What is your wife's name and age, and do you have a picture of her? No need to be a nude one, just a picture of you both so I know what I will be working with. A wedding picture would be great. I like to know my couples are happily married.

Where are you based and what experience have you both had with this sort of lifestyle? And are you both sub or just yourself?

Vince.

He sent the email and whilst waiting for a reply he did a google search for Dave Forsyth followed by the name of their town.

The search gleaned positive results and led him first to an online telephone directory which confirmed that there was only one Dave or David Forsyth listed in the area and he lived in the same town, even in the same district. It transpires that his middle name was Simon and living at the same address was his wife Janet Anne Forstyth. At the bottom of this page were links to allow further searches. One of these links was for a site called "find-u.com" where it revealed David Simon Forstyth's full internet footprint, Facebook profiles, twitter accounts and known handles and usernames.

"Damn fools lead me right to him"

Vince spent the next 20 minutes scrolling through Dave's Facebook and twitter posts and found lots of pictures and further information about his movements.

There were many posts about his visit to a local social club, So many in fact that Vince knew he must be more than just a casual visitor but a fully paid up member. He knew the club well. It was just a ten minute walk from Vince's flat.

On Dave's Facebook profile it stated where he worked. A call centre in the main town centre. Vince knew that place too.

Through Dave's Facebook and twitter friends and followers he also found his wife's profiles and found out where she worked also.

He also noticed in both of their Facebook and twitter feeds, they actually shared some mutual friends.

Vince looked at Janet's pictures... "Very pretty" he thought. "Nose is a bit large but very attractive and a nice figure too"

By this one careless act of David's, Vince knew everything about his new prospective couple and was now looking forward to when the training would begin.

He started to picture Janet with her firm body writhing up and down on his monster black cock whilst David sat curled up at the bottom of the bed, caged and waiting for orders.

He was awoken from his daydream by the Ping of his email tray and noticed it was a reply from Dave.

Hi Vince,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

My wife's name is Anne ("another middle name" thought Vince) and she's 48. As I said in my last mail, we are local to you.. We live in Fulchester and are based in the Cowford area. Whereabouts in Fulchester are you?

I'm afraid I do not have a wedding picture to send straight away. Our wedding was 21 years ago before digital cameras, so we only have old analogue prints and therefore I have none on the computer but I'll gladly bring one with me to any meeting that will be arranged.

Instead I'm sending you a picture of us both taken at somebody else's wedding last year. It's the only glamorous one I have of Anne dressed up and made up etc. she doesn't wear make up very often. I hope you'll agree she is very pretty and doesn't really need it.

As for our experience I have to confess we are newbies. I've had a desire to be dominated and sexually degraded for sometime now, but I have never really acted on it. I've tried to get Anne interested and she talks the talk during sex etc but doesn't really have a dominating streak so I guess you can say she's pretty sub by nature too.

She cages my cock occasionally and I wear maids outfits around the house doing chores but it's all low key and I don't think she's really into it so it's not what I really need. That's why I'm looking for a master or mistress to make me their slave. I hope it can be you and you're willing to use me.

If you want to chat I have yahoo instant messenger available through the following link.

Simon.

Vince opened the picture attachment and sure enough it was the Dave and Janet Forsyth he had searched on Facebook.

Vince opened his yahoo messenger and logged in. Copying and pasting the yahoo address in to the contacts field he added Dave as a contact and sure enough Dave was online.

Vince noticed that Dave's yahoo account was set to alias of Simon...at least he got something right.

Vince says...Hi Simon it's Vince.

Simon says...Hi Vince.

Vince says...Thanks for your email and the picture. She looks great. Very sexy. You're a lucky man.

Simon says...Thanks.

Vince says...one thing is bothering me though Simon, In your email you said that she wasn't really bothered about the dom/slave thing and most of the email was about you wanting to be dominated, not your wife. Is your wife aware that you have contacted me? Is she fully on board with finding a master for you both, because I'm not seeing that from what you are saying.

Simon says... Okay.. Well I guess it's cards on the table time Vince. No she's not aware. I've tried to introduce my submissive side to her in the hopes she'll pick up on it and dominate me more but it's not working and I don't think it ever will. That's why my passion to be dominated is growing because it is not being met to the point where I've had to look elsewhere. My fantasy has grown to include Anne being dominated too but I've never been brave enough to approach her on it.

I'm sorry for misleading you and I'm sure over time with you being my master you can find a way of bringing her into the fun. I hope that hasn't put you off. I am willing and desperate to serve you.

Vince was livid. Another wannabe cuckold living in the world of fantasy wasting his time.He sat up in his chair and started to type furiously.

What part of my advert did you not understand you pathetic little fuck, a couple is what I asked for and a couple is what I'm after, not some time wasting wannabe wimp, whining to me about how his wife isn't meeting his perverted and pathetic needs. You even said in your initial email wanted your wife controlled. Your wife! Not you.

He was about to click send, but something stopped him. What the hell was he doing? He was about to throw away the chance of a lifetime. He was well versed in this kind if life, he knew for every ad he posted 90% of the replies were going to be from time wasters. Why was he surprised now?

But never before had he had a time waster so much at his disposable. He knew what this guy and his wife looked like, he knew some of their friends, he knew where they both worked, where they drank and knew roughly where they lived if not the exact address.

No, this one was going to pay for his folly, and as unfortunate as it was for Dave he was going to be made to pay for the follies all those other wannabes too.

He took a few minutes to formulate the plan in his mind and realised it was a perfect scenario. He couldn't lose. He looked at ways of expanding it and improving on it but there was no expansion or improvement needed. The plan was simple, foolproof and had a 0% chance of failure.

He then deleted all of his intended message and with a sadistic sneer he started to type.

Vince says...listen mate, I understand. It will take time. I know I asked for a couple and that is what you're not but you're quite right, who knows what can be accomplished over time. Approaching your wife about such a thing is a make or break moment in a marriage.. Marriages have broken up over less so I don't blame you being cautious. Only you will know when that time will be right if indeed it ever will be, so I'll leave your wife out of it for the time being until you think it will be best.

However I do want to help you. I understand your burning desire to be dominated as it must mirror my burning desire to dominate. So even without your wife in the picture, I'm willing to start your training as soon as you are able so we both continue to feed our needs so to speak.

I'm free this afternoon if you want to come round. Bring your sissiest maids outfit and I've got a shit load of jobs you can be doing. And bring that old wedding picture too.

How does that sound?

Vince's message box showed that Dave started typing right away.

Simon says... Thank you, thank you so much for being understanding. I feel now I can really trust you. And I know that I'll be in the hands of a fair master.. Firm but fair. Yes I'd love to come round this afternoon and I've got the perfect outfit to wear to please you. I'll bring the picture of course.

What's the address Vince?

Vince typed in his address and instructed his new sissy that he was to be there in 30 minutes and he was to be referred to as 'Sir' or 'Master' from now on.

After saying their hasty goodbyes, Vince set about getting the place ready, there wasn't much time for his preparations.

vvernbull
vvernbull
31 Followers