The Slave Girl

Story Info
She is prepared for the Master.
1.4k words
4.1
31.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her preparation had been exquisite. Two women had taken her to a dark room on the other side of the castle where she was blindfolded. Hands quickly loosened her clothes and she felt the cool air on her soft skin as she was quickly undressed and became naked, apart from a small loincloth that was placed around her narrow waist.

A small glass was put to her lips and she tasted the sweet liquid as she drank – its taste was strange although not unpleasant and she immediately felt warm inside.

She was lead forward through a door into another room that quietly closed behind her and she soon sensed the presence of others around her. Someone took her hand and she was led slowly to a low bed in the centre of the room where a woman’s voice whispered that she should lay down.

Obediently her hands felt for the edge of the bed and she lowered herself gently onto its soft mattress bringing her legs up and laying back with her hands by her side.

She felt a movement by her head and she was simultaneously aware that people were gathering around her as she lay, still blindfolded before them. She heard whispered voices of both men and women close by.

A hand touched her foot and she startled in anticipation, not knowing what was to happen next.

Someone grasped her left hand and another her right and her hands were guided to touch two naked bodies she sensed were standing close to her at either side of the bed.

As her hands moved she felt the warm sensation inside of her intensify as she touched the unmistakeable outline of two large and erect penises, which had been presented into her outstretched hands, each cock thrust gently forward into her now eager grasp. She felt the hard shaft of each penis as its respective owner rocked gently backwards and forwards in unison at either side of the bed.

Another hand touched her ankles and gently prised her legs apart – she heard the soft whisper of a woman who urged her to open her legs still further.

Another hand lifted the loincloth that barely covered her naked thighs beneath and she felt movement on the bed between her slender outstretched legs.

She felt her now moist pussy being gently opened by something very soft – a tongue flicked eagerly across its surface and she felt the sensation of lightly oiled fingers exploring all around under her tight ass which lifted as if obediently by an unspoken command.

She began to moan softly as the combined effect of everything that was happening to her reached a new and exciting intensity. The small nipples of her small, pert breasts hardened and stood erect as she breathed more heavily now with pleasure.

Still blindfolded, she pulled one cock closer to her; her lips lightly brushed the engorged head now wet with semen as she sought to take the huge penis into her inviting mouth. But the cock pulled away sharply leaving her mouth open yet unsatisfied.

She tried the other cock, which she had held tightly in her hand, but this too resisted her attempts to draw it closer into her mouth. She tried the first again and then the second but although both reached her lips, neither would give sufficiently to allow her to feast on what she now desired so much.

Her breathing quickened again as the woman between her legs continued to flick her tongue expertly across the outer folds of her labia and occasionally to plunge into the depths of her pussy now drenched with her cum and saliva. The woman’s head bobbed up and down between her legs as she licked hungrily at the girls’ now swollen pussy.

Despite her high state of sexual excitement and her still blindfolded eyes, the girl became more aware of those around her as heavy breathing and passion surrounded her.

A finger was inserted in her ass that only served to heighten her pleasure and her hips arched forward to allow the exploring finger greater penetration into her tight orifice.

The woman between her legs rocked gently back and forth and from the now jerking movements of her head, the girl sensed that the woman herself was being ass-fucked hard by someone from behind.

Still she remained unsatisfied as her state of excitement moved to ever-greater intensity – she tried unsuccessfully several times more to pull the penises closer but each time just as her lips were allowed to touch the engorged head of each cock, it was withdrawn although still held within her tight grasp.

She felt the sensation of warm liquid on her stomach and she knew this came from numerous men gathered around her – it followed the contours of her naked body as it flowed across her soft skin. She felt the loincloth being removed to allow the warm fluid unobstructed passage down between her legs and over the outer lips of her pussy – it felt so, so good and yet she wanted now, more than ever before, to experience something strong and hard inside her.

The tongue returned briefly to further probe and lick the warm juices from around her soft pussy and she moaned again as she felt the woman between her legs quicken her thrusts.

Suddenly she felt the sensation of warm air across her body as a door to a adjacent chamber opened, immediately followed by the sound of movement from those around her as one by one each withdrew from their positions around the bed, the sheets of which were now streaked and stained by the girls perspiration and cum.

Unseen hands re-tied the thin loincloth securely around her waist as she remained motionless on the bed, her breathing still heavy and the sexual passion inside her high and unsatisfied.

She had been made ready for him.

Hands lifted her from the bed and she was led again through the doorway into the other chamber, which was warm and smelt sweetly of incense and flowers. She approached a low bed with a soft mattress and was told to lie down again. She obeyed and laid full length across the bed where she waited in eager and excited expectation, the loincloth alone only just covering her now aching thighs and pussy.

The door was closed and the chamber was quiet again but almost immediately the girl sensed the presence of someone new, someone who wanted her and someone she sensed with whom she might at last satisfy her growing sexual lust. She smelt the unmistakeable musk of a man.

She remained motionless on the bed, her breathing still heavy with desire and unfulfilled passion that oozed from every part of her body. Her hands beside her, her palms wet with perspiration.

He came to her suddenly. And he was completely naked. He was upon her quickly, tearing away the flimsy loincloth that impeded his violent assault on her, forcing himself between her legs and trusting his huge penis ever closer to her aching pussy – oh how she longed now to be fucked and pleasured in every way imaginable.

His huge cock already swollen and hard, stiffened at the touch of her soft inviting pussy and his tight scrotum throbbed with the explosion of the semen being contained within his testicles.

Holding her down firmly with one hand, the man thrust his penis again and again into her as the pent-up passion within her exploded and she cried out as her first massive orgasm approached.

The feeling inside her was nothing like she had experienced before – the awesome power of this man and his penis made her feel so full of desire and needing more and more. She wanted this feeling to last forever.

He came inside her, his hot semen pulsing from the depths of his body as her pussy filled with his semen mixed with her own juices.

When it was over, she kneeled obediently on the soft yellow mattress as he lifted her ass high in the air – his cock swung heavily between his legs as he attempted to thrust it back into her. She opened herself to him and his cock descended into her tight ass again and again. She climaxed continually for some moments until finally the thrusts of his cock slowed and he softened slightly within her.

She moaned in unison with the last thrusts of his penis as he sought to squeeze every last drop of semen from within his swollen scrotum. He lifted himself off her and gazed down at her still heaving body as her last massive orgasm finally subsided. He turned and left the chamber silently leaving the girl alone at last.

She had satisfied the Master once again.

The End