The Slave Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in her life she was enjoying sex. She even liked being beaten up every once in a while. Since she surrendered herself and became his obedient slave she liked the arrangement and so did he. She was a beautiful woman and she fucked like a bunny whenever he wanted. She never complained she wasn't in the mood; she was always in the mood, probably more times than he was. Now that she became a slave, she loved to fuck. For the first time in her life she realized she was born to be a slave.

After Cody hobbled her and went down the mountain to buy supplies and Nair. He liked the thought of keeping her pussy bald. He even found the latest issues of Popular Science and Scientific American. Two magazines he loved. Although Elaine didn't know it, Cody was a natural genius. He taught himself to read and write when he was six. From the little information Elaine was able get out of him, she learned he had been on his own since he was five years old. She didn't believe it but that's what he said.

However, after he built his own solar panels and stole two dozen auto batteries to store the power she started to believe him. He rebuilt the cabin by adding two more large bedrooms and indoor plumbing. Most of the house was built into the side of the mountain. From the outside the cabin looked old, ram shackled and deserted. Someone had to be really looking for it specifically, to find it.

The cabin was becoming quite modern. He added a 65 inch flat screen TV. A Bose surround sound. He even taught himself computer science. He became so good at it he could eventually hack into just about any system at will.

What ever he wanted to learn about he found on the internet. Yes, that's right he built and installed a system of small dish satellite receivers. Within a week he hacked into all 39 geostationary communication satellites.

When Cody came back from his trip into town one of the first things he did was to cover her body from the neck down with the depilatory. Then after waiting the required length of time, he bathed her in the shower he had rigged up outside. He loved playing with her body. He squeezed her tits and pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers. His fingers slipped in and out of her pussy and her asshole. In less than 5 minutes she was begging to be fucked. Cody loved to tease her in this way.

"Master, please fuck me? My pussy is so wet you could slide all the way into me. Please Master, fuck me? Use your slave. I need it so badly. Please Master.

Cody turned off the shower and lifted her up. Elaine wrapped her legs around his waist, he slid his cock deep inside her while she squeezed her legs tight to try to get him inside her even more deeply. In less than a minute she cried out...

"OOOHHH... god, that feels so good."

"You're such a slut."

"Yes I am. But I'm you're slut. It always feels so good when we fuck. Do you want to go inside and fuck some more, or should I make our dinner?"

"Make our dinner; we'll fuck some more later, after we eat."

"Okay Master, whatever you say Master."

He liked this woman. Now that she was tamed and trained properly she had become his best fuck ever. Sometimes at night as she lay in his arms she would say she loved him.

"I belong to you now, Master. I will be your slave for the rest of my life."

She was right about that, Cody had resolved to keep her for as long as she lived. He was already planning to grab his next slave for him to use when she became too late in her pregnancy to fuck.

Her name was Ruby. She was a dancer at the topless bar in town. She was very pretty with a great body. She had started dancing because she heard she could earn $500-$700 a night. She really needed the money just to live and also pay her tuition at school. After her audition, Sal, the manager, said he would give her a try.

"But honey, if you want to dance here, loose the bra."

It took all her will power to do it, but she did it.

By the end of the week the owner said to her ...

"After your set tonight see me in my office ...

"You know Ruby, you're missing the boat."

"What do you mean Sal?"

"What Sal means," said Margo who was the manager of all the dancers,

"We have been watching the crowd. Every time you're on the stage the whole place is riveted on you."

"That's right," said Sal, "you could earn 3 grand or more per set. If you do, our cut is different. If you earn $5000 or more per night the split goes from 60/40 to 70/30, that's 70% for you."

"Oh yeah, what do I have to do to earn this magical change?"

"That's easy; shave your snatch and dance totally nude."

"Holy shit, I can't do that."

"Why not? You flash your tits easy enough. I'm talking about $200,000.00 a year in five years you're set for life kid."

"But, but you're talking about me showing my pussy each night... I dance to a room full of guys."

"Why don't you think of it this way; I'm talking about you earning 2 hundred grand a year. In five years you won't have to do anything ever again, including work." In ten you could even support your mom and dad; and that's just a guess. It's probably going to take a lot less time."

"Jesus!"

"That's right baby."

"Okay... okay... I'll do it."

"Great, said Sal you won't regret it."

Margo piped up then ...

"I'll take you to the salon for a wax job myself be here at 9:30 AM."

"Oh shit, that's going to hurt like hell."

"Just think of all that money kid and you won't feel a thing."

*****

The next day Ruby had her waxing. Needless to say it hurt like nothing else before. But that night she received that which took all the pain and suffering away. After they collected all the money thrown up on the stage, Sal paid her $4800.00 dollars; for one set.

"Baby the money will only go up from here."

He was right, two nights later she danced again and at the end of the night Sal gave her $5350.00; for one set. She couldn't believe it.

Her sets were only four minutes long. In less than ten minutes she had earned over $10,000.00 dollars. Sal wasn't paying from the kindness of his heart. His nightly take went from $1200.00—1500.00, to well over $25,000.00 dollars. His bar bill alone quadrupled in revenue. He raised his cover from $10.00 to $35.00 and the place was jammed every night she danced. The other dancers also tripled their take in lap dances.

Sal was raking it in hand over fist.

"Ruby you're doing fantastic. I'm making you the headliner. Your name goes up on the marquee. You also get to dance three nights a week. If I'm right, together we're both going to get very rich."

"But won't that burn me out here."

"Nah, let me explain. The company owns 40 maybe 45 clubs like this around the country. You dance here for a month, then you go on to our next club for a month.

"You're going to become famous. You're going to be earning over 100 grand a month probably more. Forget about school baby. You may even become a movie star."

By the end of the month the big boss in Chicago, called Sal.

"What the fuck is going on out there? You never turned in this kind of money before, what's happening?"

"I got a new dancer. This kid is gorgeous with a fabulous body. The minute I put her name up on the marquee the place becomes standing room only. She looks like a perfect virginal angel. The guys can't take their eyes off her."

"Jesus, when is she due to dance next?"

"She's up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I must get 20 or 30 calls a day asking when she is dancing again?"

"I'm coming out there on Friday, Sherry will call you with the details in an hour or so. I gotta see this for myself."...

"It's Sherry, Sal. Vincent will landing at Laramie Airport at 3:00 PM. Have someone meet him and take him to the Wiltshire in downtown Laramie. Vincent said that's about 10 or 12 blocks from your place right? Please call them and make sure the reservation is for their penthouse suite. Thank you Sal, bye."

The private jet landed at Laramie airport and the driver took Vincent directly to Sal's place.

"Is she here?"

"No, she won't be in till 5:30PM or maybe 6:00PM. She likes to come in a couple of hours early and lie down and relax for about an hour. Then she gets herself psyched up to dance. She's still having some problems dancing nude."

"You gotta be kidding me; you're saying she's a novice."

"Yeah, she never danced nude before. She only started nude dancing 15 or 16 days ago. The second night she danced, the place was packed; we almost ran out of booze. I had to send a couple of my boys to my supplier for an emergency pickup order." The next week I doubled my order. I did it again the week after. I'm telling you 'Vinnie' this kids a gold mine."

"I gotta meet this kid. I'll be back at six."

"Make it 7:00 PM, talk to her while she psyching herself up to dance. It'll be better for us and you."

"Okay, I'll be back at 7:00 PM."

*****

"She's in her dressing room "Vinnie, let me take you back and introduce you."

"Sure, okay."...

"Vinnie, this is Ruby Pearl."

"You like jewels, huh? What's your real name kid?"

"Nah, Ruby Pearl was Sal's idea. My real name is Alexia Turturo."

"You're Italian?"

"No, I was born here. My father came from a little town outside Palermo, so did my mom. He was Catholic, she was Jewish. Both their families went ape shit when they said they were getting married. So they came here to the USA. They were both fluent in English. So they fit right in. He was 17 she was 16 so they went to night school. He became a CPA. Mom became a lawyer. But two years ago some drunken son of a bitch got them both, in a head on. That's why I started dancing I needed the money for tuition and living expenses. The drunk's family paid off some cop to say my dad was the drunk and the accident was his fault.

They cleaned me out. One day I'll get my revenge. That whole family won't exist anymore."

"Well, well, you really are Italian." Spoken like a true guinea. Maybe we can help each other."

"No thanks, for what I have in mind I don't want any help."

"Okay, how about I take you to dinner after your first set?"

Ruby looked over at Sal.

"Yeah kid, go ahead. Vinnie's a good guy."...

Ruby was very surprised by how much she was enjoying this impromptu date. Vinnie was charming, interesting, very bright, plus he really listened to everything she had to say. In spite of her resolve not to enjoy herself she was beginning to like this guy.

"So what you're telling me is that you're only involved in the legit businesses of your family."

"That's right my brother and my father run everything else."

"Why, exactly are you telling me all this?"

"I don't want you to think I'm a hood. I really like you."

"You like me? Or is it you want to get into my pants?"

"Absolutely, I want to get into your pants. But I want you to want me to want to get into your pants."

"Ruby burst out laughing. My god, you're terrible. Have you no shame?"

"Not when it comes to getting into your pants."

That last part made her laugh, even harder.

"Tell me Vinnie, where and when are we supposed to do this?"

"Okay, the where is at my suite in the Wiltshire, the when is right after your last set tonight."

"You know Vinnie I really hate to bust your bubble, but I have to tell you a little secret."

"Oh, what's that?"

She leaned in across the table. Vinnie leaned in towards her; Ruby whispered,

"I'm a virgin. I don't sleep around."

Vinnie's jaw almost hit the table top.

"Are you kidding me?"

Ruby just looked into his eyes and shook her head no.

Vinnie leaned back in his chair. The biggest smile lit up his face.

"Scratch everything I just said. After your last set you're coming with me to the airport. We're flying to Las Vegas and we're getting married."

Now it was Ruby's jaw that hit the table top.

"Are you crazy? We just met. How can you talk about marriage?"

"Didn't you ever hear of love at first sight?"

"You are crazy, But, I think I'm just as crazy. Let's do it, right now."

In the car his hands were all over her. "No, stop, I promised myself I would get married as a virgin. I wanted my husband to be my first lover. That way I would always be able to remember him as my first lover. After we're married I'm goanna fuck your brains out."

" Jesus Christ!... It's a Deal."

End part I

12