The Slave of Dystonia Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a girl who goes from citizen to slave.
3.9k words
4.54
30.5k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers!

Yes, I'm back, and I'm sorry it's been a while since I last posted! But I have had a lot going on lately and I've barely had time to work on the story. Anyways, good news is that I am almost done with chapter 3, so once this is posted, chapter 3 should be up very soon. Again, no sex in this chapter, sorry! But hold out just a little longer. I promise it will be worth it ;) Happy reading!

AlmostRhia

*****

Waking up felt horrible. I opened my eyes to a dark interior, and I could tell from the motion that I was in the back of a semi truck. Groaning, I sat up to get a better idea of my surroundings. Yes, I was definitely in the back of a large truck. However, this truck wasn't carrying cargo, I realized quickly. It was carrying Escorts.

I looked at the rest of the people surrounding me, and was thoroughly surprised. I had never known how big the Nakii Safeway was. I figured that there were about 20 Escorts that helped with the system. However, surrounded by 50 people, I quickly came to realize what a difference we may have actually made. I recognized a few people here and there, ones that I had come in contact with throughout my time in the system. But there was only one I was interested in finding.

Slowly, I got up from my position. A few Escorts eyed me warily, but otherwise paid me no mind. Why would they care? They had finally been caught. I started to walk around, looking for a white blonde head of hair I knew only to be Garrett's.

The truck was disgusting. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep, or how I had even got into this giant truck in the first place, but I figured it had been a while considering the condition of my surroundings. It smelt strongly of body odor as well as piss. I couldn't believe that all of these Escorts, all of these amazing and strong people had been reduced to the condition of sitting in their own excrement inside a dark truck. Shuddering, I continued walking to find Garrett. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of short white blonde hair. I ran towards it eagerly. He didn't see me coming, and as I approached I kneeled down to hug his sitting form.

"Garrett! Oh thank God you're okay," I cried, clutching him closer to me. He turned quickly, a smile on his face. I paused. "Holy shit, what happened to your face?" Garrett's face, normally handsome with an arrogant smirk to match, was swollen badly with purple and black blotches covering most of it.

"Oh come on now, I know you still think I'm gorgeous," he chuckled and hugged me again. It felt nice to have his reassuring arms around me.

No, Garrett and I had never slept together. We had talked about it a few times, jokingly, but because of the system we had never got to it. I don't think either of us minded, and I preferred him as a friend rather than a lover anyways.

"I'm serious, what happened?" I asked again, looking into his dark blue eyes.

"What do you think?" he sighed, and rolled his eyes. "I put up a fight against some asshole cops. But don't worry, it wasn't just one guy," he said, a gleam in his eyes similar to one you would find on a child on Christmas day. I laughed at his playfulness.

"I know you want me to ask; how many?"

"Guess."

"3?"

"Okay now I'm insulted."

I laughed harder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Will you just tell me?"

He interlocked his fingers and placed his hands behind his head before answering. "6. And I put up an awesome fight."

"If you say so," I replied, smiling. I brought my hand up to his battered face, gently touching the bruises. Bringing his arms down to rest on my lap, he leaned his head into my hand, and closed his eyes. We kept like that for about a minute or two. "Garrett?"

"Mmmm?" he answered, eyes still closed.

"What is going to happen to us?" I whispered, willing my voice to not weaver and stay still. It was a failed attempt.

"I don't know," he said honestly, sighing softly. He then opened his eyes to look into mine. "But whatever it is, I promise I will do my best to protect you." I snorted.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," I said jokingly, in an attempt to hide the fear growing inside me.

I really didn't know what was going to happen. Our government was so brutal, and full of surprises. I wanted to believe that we would go to jail for the rest of our lives, or be sentenced to death. However, knowing Dystonia, I knew that it was impossible. They would cook up something really terrible, something my mind could not conceive of. I would probably end up suffering for the rest of my life.

Suddenly, the truck came to a stop. Many of the Escorts looked around nervously, as if they were trying to see what this situation might become. Garrett moved to put his arms around me protectively. We all sat in earnest for about 5 minutes, until the back door of the truck opened, revealing about 10 very strong and scary looking men. They were holding shackles. Upon seeing the men many of the Escorts backed away towards the back wall. Their attempts were futile.

The biggest man in the middle held a giant megaphone. He spoke into it promptly. "Get your ass's up, traitor scum, and assemble into lines of 10 facing the door. Do it quickly, and if you don't obey we won't hesitate to use force." As he said this, the hand not holding the megaphone went to his belt where a taser was located. I felt Garrett bristle next to me, his anger rippling through him.

"Don't," I said harshly, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He nodded, but remained rigid. Many of the Escorts began to stand, and I followed their lead. I needed to learn when to fight my battles if I wanted to withstand Dystonia's punishment. Garrett stood as well. We then began forming lines like cattle. Suddenly, I heard an outburst from the other side of the truck.

"Fucking pigs! That's what you are, horrible disgusting pigs. If you even think I am going to be herded into lines like cattle waiting to be killed, then you need to get your heads out of your ass's!" A man with long shaggy hair was screaming this to the guards with shackles, and looking absolutely crazy. When some of the guards came over to him, he managed to put up some sort of a fight. He punched one squarely in the nose, and blood spurt out to all corners. Grabbing the man's head, he then threw him face first into another guard. Their heads met with a sickening crack, and they crumpled to the ground. It was too late at this point however. He was finally surrounded, and without time to even say a word, was tasered harshly until he fell to the floor. Once unconscious, the main guard walked over to the man's still body, and lifted him by his hair.

"Let this be your example," he said shortly, and then dropped the man where he was. Nervously, I got into a line, with Garrett right behind me. Hell if I was going to be tasered to unconsciousness. I inwardly saluted the man who put up a fight, but knew that if that were me, I would have never lasted as long as him.

Once everyone had been assorted into lines, the guards came by and shackled us all together. The metal was heavy and cold, and (I realized quickly) impossible to break or get off. In fact, the metal was too cold, and too clean. I wondered if maybe the military had started using the new kinds of metals we had recently found out in space. It wouldn't surprise me necessarily, our country was known for making huge advances in science and, most importantly, in the military. I quickly cast the thought aside. I would probably never find out, anyways.

The lines began to move, and before I knew it we had all started walking in the direction of a large and horrible looking concrete building. It was surrounded by an electric fence, and there were no windows or simple looking doors. It reminded me exactly like a prison. It probably was a prison. The only thing that made me doubt it was that Dystonia usually had a much more secure system than a simple electric fence. However, other features could be hidden.

Finally, we were lead through a giant heavy lead door, and into the building. There, we were once again herded into a large square and empty room with the exception of two stair cases on either side of the room, both leading down into the ground. The guards gathered once more in front of us all, and the one with the megaphone continued to speak.

"Well, I'm a little surprised that that went as well as it did. In fact, I'm a little disappointed. I was really hoping for one of you bastards to put up a fight so I could kill one of you. Oh well. It will happen at some point," he chuckled at this, and the rest of the guards joined in on the laughter.

God they were horrible. They were only one of the many examples as to why our country was so fucked up. To be able to treat other humans like that, hell their own people, it took something, a darkness I didn't understand or want to understand. I looked up expectantly at Garrett, preparing myself for his angry glares. However, he was already looking at me. I don't know what he was thinking, but I could only guess that his thoughts closely resembled mine.

"Alright, I guess I've wasted enough time daydreaming," continued the guard, smirking horribly. "I need all females to go to the right wall, and males to the left. That's right, hurry it up now." Quickly, everyone shuffled to the opposite sides of the walls. It was time for me to part with Garrett, and as he left for his side of the room, he quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently, looking into my eyes.

"Those green eyes. I will never forget them," and he turned his face away from mine.

"Garrett stop! We will see each other again, I promise!" I yelled a little to loudly. At this, a few of the guards looked over to where I was, and began hastily walking towards me. Garrett turned again to face me.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," he smiled sadly, and started again to walk away from me.

"Garrett! God dammit, don't leave me!" I screamed harshly, tears threatenting to pour and panic taking over my entire body, pushing out any sort of reason. However, he didn't turn around this time, and I began to run towards him. This was too much too fast. I couldn't lose my best friend, the one who had kept with me through all of this bullshit. However, before I could go very far, I felt the back of a strong hand come into contact with my face. My jaw lurched sideways, and I crumpled to the ground, landing with a gasp while clutching my right cheek.

"What part of get to the right side of the room don't you understand, traitor scum?" yelled the guard who had knocked me to the ground. He began stomping back towards me, and at this I scrambled away to the wall. "That's what I thought."

I glanced hopefully towards Garrett, expecting him to react to the outburst. However, he wasn't even looking over at me. He stared blankly at the wall in front of him, as if nothing had happened.

What the hell? So he could just go from "caring" so much about me to not even raising an eyebrow when I was thrown to the floor? I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks, but willed them to stop. There would be plenty of time to wallow in sadness later.

"Alright, both men and women, go down the staircase on your side of the wall," said the main guard, and after took his mouth away from the megaphone and said something to his fellow men. They nodded quickly in agreement, and promptly split up evenly, half going with the women and half with the men. The main one came with us, except he ditched the megaphone and gave it to a guard on the other side. I figured this was because there was definitely more men then women.

We began to head down the stairs, and I looked one last time to Garrett. Again, he was staring blankly forward. I looked back down, sadness and disappointment flooding my emotions. I needed to stop thinking about Garrett. It was time for me to look out for myself, and think about the situation at hand, and how I was going to get out of it.

My cheek still burned furiously, and I knew that there would probably be a bruise underneath my eye. Still, I wanted to think about the situation at hand. The stairwell I walked down was like the room above; dark, dank, and made of concrete. We had to be in a prison of some sort. Maybe not a permanent one, but one where we would start our journey as prisoners. Finally, the stairway ended, and turned into a dark hallway, lighted by the occasional flickering light bulbs located on the ceiling. It was extremely eerie.

The hallway eventually opened up into a large room, filled with showerheads and drains. There were also multiple doors on the walls. I counted, and found that there were 10 showers and 10 doors. It seemed a little weird for a prison, but it wasn't as if I knew how prisons looked.

"Okay, strip off your cloths and put them in this bag right here," said the main guard as he held up a large black garbage bag. Many of the women looked reluctant at first, until the guard spoke up again. "If you can't do it yourself, I'm sure I've got a few guys here who would love to do it for you," he smirked evilly. At this, most of us began stripping off our clothes and putting them in the bag as they got passed around. However, I still was anxious. I didn't want to get stark naked in front of these rejects. The only action they probably ever got was from their boss's sex slaves. Still, I didn't want to get hit again, so I stripped, quickly taking of my shirt, pants, and socks. When I was down to my bra and underwear, it took more willpower to get those items off. I swiftly unhooked my nude cotton bra, and slipped the straps down my arms until my breasts were fully exposed to the cold air. At the reaction, my pink nipples hardened quickly.

I had never had large breasts, but I was perfectly fine with my size; 34c. With a small waist, and medium sized hips, my figure created a proportional hourglass, and I had always considered myself pretty average at 130 pounds, with the exception of my height. I usually ended up towering over women in Dystonia, who were on average about 5'3. I, however, was about 5'9. I was fine with that, and usually fine with my body, with the exception of my hips, which had always been too large for my taste. I remember when I was 16 coming home from school and begging my mom to let me get a surgery to saw down the size of my hipbones. She was quite surprised by my request.

"Honey, now why the hell would you want to do that?"

"Because, mom, everyone else has small hips, and I want small hips too," I had replied, very frustrated. At this she sighed, and sat me down on the couch in our living room.

"Emi, you can't always have what others have, and honestly uniqueness is what makes us human. Think about it like this. Do you like roses?"

"Mom, really, how is this relevant?" I had yelled, exasperated.

"Just answer the question," she replied, face stoic. I sighed loudly.

"No, I don't."

"And why is that?"

I glared at her darkly. "Because they are everywhere."

"Exactly. They are common. And they may be beautiful, but it isn't a surprising or unique beauty. And it is the exact same with you. You might not be the average rose, but that doesn't make you any less beautiful. You are unique, a surprise. Embrace it, Emilina."

Ever since then, I had become much more accepting of my body. Which is something to always do.

I dropped by bra to the floor with my other clothes and then slide my white panties down my legs, exposing my unshaved sex. As much as I liked to keep it bare, I never had the time to shave it. Or I was just too lazy. I attempted pathetically to cover it as well as my breasts as I picked up my clothes and threw them in the garbage bag once it had made its way to me. I looked over to see many of the guards with perverted grins on their faces. It made me bristle with anger, but I fought back my emotions, and resorted to cursing them in my head. However, I stopped short when I saw the main guard looking at me in particular, his eyes roaming my exposed body. I looked away quickly, hoping to avoid his hungry eyes. However, he spoke again soon.

"There are about 15 of you bitches and only 10 shower heads, so you will have to take turns. I don't care who goes first as long as you hurry up. Just rinse of your bodies, more work will be done later," he said as the other guards began pushing us towards showerheads. More work? What the hell did he mean my more work? Were we not pretty enough for prisoners or something? I laughed a little at my own joke and promptly made my way towards one of the showers. As much as I didn't want to shower in front of these perverts, I knew that I had to do it sometime or later, and I might as well get it done quickly.

The water was ice cold, which only motivated me to move faster to avoid the cold and to also avoid the stares of the guards, particularly the main one, who was still eyeing me like a piece of meat. I let the water soak into my hair and run over by body, washing away obvious dirt. In about a minute, I stepped away from the stream, and wrapped my arms around my breasts and crossed my legs, in attempt to both cover my most intimate parts as well as keep warm. I turned away towards the wall, only to suddenly feel a large hand on the small of my back. I jumped quickly, and turned to see who it was.

"Hey sweet cheeks. Ready for your check up?" The main guard had come up behind me with an arrogant smile on his face. He was only a few inches taller than me, but still his eyes scared me. They were a very light blue.

"Check... up?" I managed to stammer, my fear getting the best of me. He chuckled, and led me into the nearest door.

The room that opened up was an all white room with harsh lighting, and a layout similar to that of a doctor's office, complete with a metal bed and a counter holding many different tools. On the wall was a giant screen, which I knew to be a computer. Standing in the room next to the metal bed was a doctor in his 40s or 50s, with gray hair to his shoulders and round glasses. He was looking at his clipboard.

"Well well, is this the first one David?" said the doctor, looking up from his paper. The guard next to me pushed me forward.

"The first of many. We have 15 females and 32 males. I was a little disappointed we had that many traitors, but I'm not too worried about it now," said the guard next to me, apparently known as David.

"Yes, well it's gone now, thank god. And I am sure they will all sell remarkably well," said the doctor nonchalantly, looking over my body and circling me.

"Well, I'd imagine so, considering the amount of slaves that had been saved through that system. Yes, they will sell well."

Wait. Did he say sell?

Oh no. No no no no. This could not be happening.

"Sell?! Sell us?! We are being sold??" I screamed, looking at both men incredulously. The doctor made no reaction at my outburst, but David laughed evilly and grabbed my jaw with one of his hands.

"Oh yes. You didn't think you would actually get away with just going to prison, did you? Oh no, you will be repaying all of those people from whom you took their precious slaves away. You will now take those old slaves' place. I hope it was worth it, dear," he said, and let go of my face.

Of course they were doing this. How could I have believed otherwise? This is Dystonia. Barbaric enough to force their own citizens into slavery. It was so sick.

When David got no reaction, he chuckled and slapped my ass. And that was it. I fiercely turned on him and allowed my fingers to dig into his face. At the reaction he let out a yelp of pain, turning his head as I hit him. When he looked back, his eyes were filled with rage.

"You're going to regret that, slut," he yelled, and with that, charged at me and knocked me to the ground. I screamed and began thrashing wildly against him as he straddled my hips with his legs. Suddenly I heard a booming voice above me.

12