The Slave Sessions #1

Story Info
The slave meets her Master.
3.3k words
4.23
36.5k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slave Meets Her Master

The slave enters the bedroom and as she does she notices her Master dressed casually and seated comfortably in the chair across the room. "I’d like you to undress slowly for me slave," he says to her surprise, wasting no time in taking charge of her.

"Yes Master, as you wish," she replies seductively as she begins to remove her clothing. She feels him watching her and she does her best to give him a little show as she slowly reveals the black lacetop thighhigh stockings, matching garter belt and bra she wears underneath. Following her Master’s prior instructions she wears no panties making it clearly visible that she is bare shaven and displays it for his pleasure. Standing in her lingerie and knee-high black pleather lace-up boots she feels sexy and full of excitement as she awaits his reaction.

"My slave looks very sexy, I am most pleased with you so far," he commends her.

"Thank you Master," she says, pleased that he is satisfied. "Now remove your bra for your Master and show me what you have underneath," he says with a slight grin.

"As you wish Master," she responds unable to hold back a coy grin herself. She complies removing her bra to reveal her soft, round, full breasts. Her nipples are visibly hardened and protruding with anticipation.

"Mmmm very nice tits my slave, now squeeze them up and show them to your Master," he commands.

"As you wish Master," sliding her hands up just underneath, lifting them and displaying them proudly.

"Now, come over here so your Master can have a closer look," he motions with his hand pointing to the floor in front of him. She crosses the distance of the room at an even pace walking so her hips sway suggestively, still pushing her breasts up for him to view. She stands in front of her Master displaying herself confidently but suddenly feels his hand slide up the inside of her inner thigh, his thumb reaching the exposed flesh above the stocking and caressing it in small circles. She quivers slightly with the touch wanting more but knowing she must restrain herself and await his instructions. She feels his eyes burning into her as he studies her up and down paying particular attention to the area framed by her garter belt and the top of her stockings.

"I’d like you turn around now slave and show me that ass," he orders. She turns placing her smooth, full, round ass in front of him, again framed nicely by the lingerie.

"Now bend over for your Master and show me what else you have to offer slave," he commands giving her a tap on her thigh.

She feels his hands slide up her thighs to her ass squeezing and caressing the full round cheeks that warm to his touch.

"Mmmm my slave has a very nice ass as well."

"Thank you Master," she replies wanting desperately to feel his hand slap it firmly. His thumbs press into her where the cheeks meet spreading her open to look closer at her prized possessions.

"Very nice indeed," he says with distinct satisfaction.

Her Master then commands her to go to the bed and remove the covers and sheets. She complies moving her body around the bed in ways to purposely accentuate her young curvaceous figure. She can feel his intense concentration on her assets and it fills her with wonder and hot excitement. She cannot wait to be on the bed with him.

"Now I’d like you to lay down on the bed on your back so that you’re Master may inspect you further."

As she lays down her anticipation grows wildly wondering what he means by "inspect further." The intensity of this mystery is only increased as he puts a blindfold on her.

"This will make it easier for you to focus on the sensations of your Master’s inspection."

She lies still on the bed with her arms at her sides awaiting his inspection as he pauses taking a moment to watch her wait. Her Master then begins by running his hand lightly from her boot covered ankle, up along her knee to her thigh and hip caressing her lightly, feeling her soft smooth skin. His fingers run underneath the top of her stocking, lifting the lace as his fingers trace the contour of her thigh. Then gliding up her hip to the garter belt, curling his fingers around and gently tugging at it. He warms her soft round tummy caressing her, feeling her breathing which now increases with excitement and sensitivity to his touch. She feels his hand flat and firm moving in circles before making it’s way south to the area just below her navel, teasing her wickedly. She lets out a heavy breath, straining to remain still but buckling her knees to inch herself slightly up the bed sheet to coax his hand lower.

"Be still slave," he cautions her and she halts her movement with a pleading moan of desire.

"Please touch me Master."

"All in good time my slave," he tells her softy with a smile while staring at her covered eyes and panting lips. His hands continue slowly up toward her heaving breasts, cupping one and squeezing it up to caress it firmly and run his thumb over her hardened nipple. Around in a circle his thumb traces the outline of the pinkish protrusion, moving to the hard erect center and pressing in as he squeezes her breast.

"Ohh, ohhhh" she moans, her breathing getting more erratic and deep.

"Shhhhhhh," he softly soothes letting his hand crawl up her chest to her chin, caressing her cheek with his finger following the jaw line back to her chin. His other hand moves softly through her hair as he leans in telling her, "I plan to make good use of you tonight my slave."

Her Master continues to caress and tease her relentlessly without relief. He lifts her legs by her ankles spreading them slightly to again examine her treasures. Looking down at her opened thighs, the round ass cheeks, and her shaven pussy all standing out against the black lace of her lingerie, he can see that her soft pink lips are already wet. When satisfied he commands his slave, "Roll over onto your tummy now slave."

She does so gracefully, giving her Master a good view of the youthful roundness of her ass and the long hair that settles down her back. He begins to caress her slowly again sliding his hands up her boot covered calves to the sensitive skin behind her knees. He tickles her with the light touch of his fingertips before his hand grasps her thigh sliding again to the top of the stocking. Pulling at the stocking, his fingers run quickly underneath before bringing his hand up along the curve of her ass to grip her soft full cheek. His other hand does the same and he aggressively spreads them apart to inspect the tight flower of her ass.

The slave feeling herself opened knows exactly the reason for this exploration and she can’t help the wetness that seeps out to her thighs. Filled with a hot overflowing desire, she can barely take much more of his soft torment but still she enjoys his caressing, anxiously awaiting each new sensation. When satisfied with what he sees, his hands continue up along her bare back massaging up and down. His hands slide up to her shoulders putting her at ease and relaxing her. He takes her hair in his hand lifting it to expose her neck as his lips kiss along her shoulder blade to the base of the neck and up to her ear whispering, "I’m very pleased with what my slave has to offer me."

"Now slave, I want you to assume a kneeling position on the bed so that your Master can see that beautiful round ass. You may also remove your blindfold after you’re in position for me," he directs her. "You’re always to take this position on the bed, or on the floor facing forward in the presence of your Master," he further instructs her.

"Yes Master I understand," she replies moving to take the correct position facing away from him.

Her Master disrobes and moves onto the bed kneeling closely behind her. She immediately feels the hardness of her Master’s cock against the soft flesh of her ass. His hands firmly grip her hips pulling her back against it pressing it deep into her flesh. She can feel him grinding it into her.

"Do you feel how hard your Master’s cock is slave?"

"Mmmm yes Master I can. I love the way it feels Sir."

His hands caress her hips getting a feel for the grip of his slave. He looks down at her heaving breasts and her nipples hard with excitement, knowing that this is the moment she has been waiting for. He makes space to again look down at her ass and then quickly swinging his arm out gives his slave her first firm slap. The slave lets out a curt moan as she feels his hand strike sending a sweet stinging sensation through her body that is quickly soothed by his caress.

"THAT is how I plan to keep you inline slave," he says reminding her that she is just that, his slave.

"Yes Master, I understand," she nods in comprehension.

He caresses the inside of her thighs, his hands gliding steadily up to her tummy tormenting her again with his touch. She feels his hand move to the sweet smooth spot just below her navel and above her pussy, pulling her back against his hardness. Holding her in place there he takes his cock in one hand and slides the tip just between her ass cheeks, moving it slowly up and down enjoying her softness while toying with her. She can’t help pushing back against him wanting more but she soon feels the firm slap on her ass that rings out distinctively in the room.

"You’ll remain still slave and show your Master some self control!" he admonishes her.

"Yes Sir, I am sorry Master," she says repentantly.

Her Master slightly perturbed by the interruption continues sliding his hands roughly up to her breasts squeezing them up together.

"Mmmm these tits will look nice around your Master’s cock," he whispers in her ear.

Hearing this only causes her to burn with a hotness that she feels deep from within her womanhood. His fingers dance lightly over her nipples before closing on them and pinching lightly at first but then more firmly and pulling out on them. Her head juts back with eyes closed and mouth open, moaning with delight.

"Ohhhh, please don’t stop Master," she begs again.

This only encourages him to further mischief. His lips tease her neck lightly as he whispers naughty things in her ear, telling her what he plans to do with her throughout the night. She struggles to listen to every word as his hand strikes her ass while one nipple is pinched mercilessly. The slave is now so hot and excited from being worked over by her Master that she can barely take his teasing any longer and gives in, begging him to touch her.

"Ohh Master please touch my pussy, pleaaase Master," she pleads with him.

"Is my slave’s pussy wet enough for her Master?" he questions, toying with her.

"Yes, please Master. Touch me. It’s so wet for you," she says with a hurried desperation.

"Let’s see how wet you are my slave," answering as his hand slides slowly down over her tummy to the bare flesh of her pussy. His fingertips ease over her clit down to her pussy lips dripping wet with her nectar. His entire hand closes over her soft mound pressing firmly against her, "This pussy belongs to your Master now slave," he whispers.

"Yes Master, my pussy is for you. I am your slave do with me as you wish," she sighs trying to keep her breath.

She feels his fingertips stroking up and down on her pussy lips massaging her as his palm brushes lightly over her clit with each motion. He loves watching her reactions as he pleasures his slave, her breathing getting heavier and her moans becoming much more audible now.

"Ohhh yesss, Master–please don’t–stop, ah–ah–ah–mmm," she breathes heavily. She feels him putting more pressure on her clit and then his finger slides slowly in parting her hot wet lips.

"Ohhhh, yessss my Master!"

He fucks her with his middle finger moving in and out slowly while varying the pressure of his palm on her clit. She then watches him bring his wet fingers to his mouth to taste her sweetness. Looking very satisfied, he presses his finger against her lips and she readily takes it into her mouth as he moves it slowly in and out as he had done in her pussy. He watches her lips suck his finger as if it were his cock, the look of pure lust burning in her eyes.

"Mmmm yes my slave, you’ll show me how good you are with your mouth soon enough," he tells her studying her closely. His hand moves back down between her parted thighs continuing to penetrate her back and forth until he switches to a different rhythm and begins to vibrate his finger side to side slowly at first but quickly gaining momentum so the vibrations reach her clit. He works her to a frenzy with his finger slapping the walls of her wetness.

"You like that slave?"

"Ohh yesss Master! Please don’t stop, pleeease."

The room is filled with the sound of his rapid motion in her pussy and her long continuous howling moan. He brings her to the brink of coming before slowing down to let her hover in ecstasy on the edge, wanting more and wanting to come for him.

"You’ll not come just yet my slave." He slaps her ass firmly reminding her of her place and that he is in control. "You’ll come when your Master allows you to come slave," he tells her with a hot lustiness in his voice.

"Yes–my–Master," she stammers nearly forgetting to respond.

Overwhelmed with sensations she strains to stay focused as she feels his hardness grinding into her ass cheek, driving her wild as she wants it so badly. Before she can catch her breath his hand begins vibrating quicker and more forcefully again sending the pleasurable vibrations to her clit. In no time she is quickly brought back to the edge again moaning breathily, "Master, Master I’m going to come! Please, can I come?"

He slaps her ass firmly again continuing to vibrate her pussy, "You want to come slave?" he whispers.

"Yesss, Ohhhh yesss Master. Please, please let me come!" she gasps, barely able to hold on.

"Come for me slave," he utters as he slaps her ass firmly until she moans in ecstasy, her body convulsing against him. The room is filled with her high pitched exclamations and he feels her coming, slapping her ass firmly as she continues to release. Her pussy is completely drenched with wetness as she struggles to stay on her knees in her Master’s arms.

"Now turn around for your Master."

She turns to face him straddling his kneeling legs; his hands guide her hips down so she sits letting her wetness rest on him. He kisses his slave allowing the hot passion and lust to consume them both. While he kisses her neck she notices her Master’s hard cock wet with pre-cum and she desperately wants to touch it and please him. She feels him moving lower taking a breast in his hand and watches his tongue come out to lick her nipple. Slowly he licks around the outside and her head falls back as she savors the sensation. Her only thoughts are of him devouring her and wanting desperately for him to fuck her hard. His tongue wags across her nipple and she feels compelled to watch, waiting for him to suck it. His lips close tightly around and he sucks it hard sending an electrifying sensation through her body.

Staring into her wide eyes he says, "Now you’re ready slave to find out what it means to be fucked by your Master."

He eases her back so she settles onto the bed. She watches anxiously as her Master takes her legs straight up in the air looking down to see how the thighhighs emphasize his slave’s beautiful ass. He kneels in close to her ass, his hands gripping her boots by the ankles spreading them to either side of his neck so her calves are resting against his chest. His hard cock hovers above her wet hungry pussy and as he leans forward he pushes the tip against her lips entering her. She lets out a moan feeling his shaft push deeper as he leans forward bending her legs back and bringing his arms straight down, his hands near her shoulders bracing for support.

He looks down at his slave as he presses slowly and deeply into her, watching her reaction as he grinds his hips so she feels all of him inside her. A soft moaning grunt escapes her lips as she rolls her head back and pushes her torso up to take him deeper. His hips move back slightly and his kneeling position gives him good movement for fucking her hard which is exactly what he intends to do. She feels him to start to thrust into her, jolting her back and forth and as he looks down at her she can see in his eyes that he’s going to fuck her like she’s never been fucked before.

She watches her Master above her with her boots pressed against his chest, her legs pressed back lifting her ass, feeling so submissive in this position.

"Please–oh–fuck–mmme–Master! Oh–please fuck–your uh–uh–slave!" she stutters with her breathing getting heavy again. She feels her Master respond quickly by getting more deliberate with his thrusts.

His cock slides so fast and easily in her wetness and she can hear the rhythmic sound it makes along with the slapping of his skin against hers. The force of his thrusts is causing the bed to rock but she is held firmly in place, her legs pinned against him, feeling his weight and the entire movement of his cock filling her and pumping her vigorously.

"You like being fucked like this slave?"

Unable to respond her moans get louder, "Oh–Oh–Oh-ye–ah–oh!"

Her Master hearing them, only gets more forceful, increasing his thrusts to a quick lusty pace. She watches him fuck her with determination wanting to feel him explode inside and fill her but she struggles to stay focused as her own climax quickly approaches. Slamming into her as hard as he can, he feels the sweet tingle and swelling in his cock and her panting and moaning only makes him want to fuck his slave harder.

"Oh–oh–oh. Oh! Ohhhhh god yes–mmmmMaster!" she cries as she starts to orgasm uncontrollably.

Waves of intense pleasurable warmth spread through her body like a wild fire. Her back tries to arch under his weight with her arms thrown back and eyes closed in delight. Hearing her reaction and feeling her contracting around his cock pushes him over the edge. He jerks suddenly inside her releasing a full hot load and exhaling heavily, "Ohhhh yeahhhh take it, take it, take it slave." He pushes as deep as he can into her before thrusting out all that he has left. Catching his breath he looks down to see his slave staring back with a look of bliss on her beautiful face. Smiling he says, "You look happy to have met your Master my slave."

"Very Master, verrry," she happily sighs.