The Slave Sessions #2

Story Info
The slave earns her Master's collar.
1.4k words
3.93
26.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slave Earns Her Master's Collar

The slave enters the bedroom wearing the black pleather bustier her Master has requested. Her black thighhigh stockings are attached and as instructed she is not wearing any panties. The outfit goes perfectly with her matching black pleather lace up boots and is a very fitting one for a slave. Upon entering she feels her Master's eyes devouring the sight of her. She kneels for her Master taking her place knowingly on the floor at his feet ready to receive his collar. Her Master stands above watching her obedience as she awaits the symbol of her submission to him. Moving behind her, his hands grasp her shoulders, squeezing them before moving lightly along to the nape of her neck. He lifts her hair in one hand revealing the soft smooth flesh while the fingertips of his other hand trace lightly across and down her back. She shudders at the sensation, one of many her Master is so good at giving her. He wastes no time bringing the black leather collar to her neck wrapping it around and securing it. Whispering in her ear he tells her, "This collar is a symbol of your submission to me as your only Master. You're not to wear this collar for another or submit yourself in any way to any other Master. Can you comply with this command my slave?"

"Yes my Master," she acknowledges. He reminds her that any failure to obey her Master would result in a severe punishment along with the possibility of having her collar taken away and her being his slave no more. Giving her a firm slap on her ass he asks, "Do you understand my slave?"

"Yes master, I do," she attentively replies. "Very good, then let's proceed."

"Now you will show your submission to your Master by serving him," he tells her. "How shall I serve you my Master?" she asks inquisitively. Her Master moves in front of her and immediately she is answered with the presence of his hard cock hovering in front of her face. She wishes to reach for it but she restrains awaiting her Master's permission. "I would like to see how good my slave is with her mouth."

"Yes Master, as you wish," she replies readily. "Take your Masters cock in your hand slave," he commands her. She eagerly reaches up wrapping her hand around his shaft gripping it and feeling how hard it is. "Now kiss your Master's cock slave," he says with a forceful gentleness. She moves forward still on her knees bringing her full soft lips to the tip of his hardness kissing it passionately. "Now let me see your tongue slave." Obeying her mouth slowly opens letting her tongue slip out between her wet parted lips. "Lick the tip of your Master's cock slave," and with that command she begins licking, swirling her silky tongue quickly around the swollen tip.

"That's it my slave, show your Master how good you are with that tongue. Let me see that tongue wag across the underside." She obeys bringing her tongue underneath and pressing up against the underside of his head wagging it side to side.

"Now let me see you suck the tip for your Master." Eagerly her mouth opens taking the tip inside as she closes her lips around the ridge of his head, her tongue pressed firmly against the underside as she sucks on it hoping to impress her Master. "Mmmm yes that's it my slave suck it hard for your Master," his voice filled with a breathy satisfaction. Encouraged by the pleasure in her Master's voice she sucks his head hard moving her tongue rapidly in her mouth underneath and then swirling around to the top letting her lips slide off slowly as she sucks it. "Mmmm yes, you're sucking your Master's cock now. Show your Master how good you are my slave. "She continues eagerly sucking the tip and wagging her tongue across it and around so her Master can see how good she truly is. She can't help gripping his hard shaft firmly as she licks and sucks him, wanting more but knowing she must suppress her desires and await his command.

His hand moves lightly into her hair and around her head as she licks and sucks him hungrily. "Now hold that shaft up and let me see you lick it slave," he orders her with firmness. Lifting it up in her hand she leans in and runs her tongue up the length of his shaft and back down licking him and sucking her lips lightly on it as she goes. "Mmmm yes that's it my slave run your lips and tongue up and down the sides," hearing that she readily complies. She licks it all over while letting her lips glide along until she reaches the tip where she instinctively sucks hard and slow to give her Master as much pleasure as she can. "Now take your Master's balls in your other hand slave and caress them while you suck." She brings her other hand up lightly cupping his full sack feeling the two heavy spheres inside. She caresses them lightly still licking up and down his shaft showing her Master her tongue while kissing and sucking his increasingly hardened cock.

The results of her service are ever present to her eyes, lips and tongue, with the head now so swollen that she can't keep her lips from it. She tastes the pre-cum seeping from it and sucks it hard wanting more. "Mmmm yes you are very good with your mouth slave, you know how to please your Master well. Now let me see you hum that cock. Take as much of your Master as you can now slave." Holding the base of her Master's cock she opens her mouth moving down him, taking as much as she can before closing her lips around it and sucking hard but slowly to the tip. She takes him back in again letting her tongue slide along the underside of his shaft; her mouth watering making it wet before she closes tightly on it repeating the rhythm perfectly. "Mmmm yes my slave that's it, make it good and wet and suck it good for your Master. Show your Master how good you are and what a naughty slave you can be."

Holding her Master's balls in one hand and pressing her other hand against him; her fingers steady the base of his cock as she hums him up and down. She sucks hard, her head beginning to bob, as she wants her Master's cock to be as hard as it has ever been. He can hear her breathing and the slight moans of her mouth as she sucks hard letting her lips drag on his shaft.

"Mmmm yes that's it my slave make your Master come," he commands her. She sucks him vigorously sometimes pausing to grip him again, swirling her tongue around his head and wagging it underneath. She looks up at her Master seeking approval and he can see her submission, the desire she has and how badly she wants to satisfy him by bringing him to orgasm. "Mmmm you're such a naughty slave," he remarks while watching her tongue dance around the tip. He looks at his slave on her knees in her slave attire wearing his collar, sucking him so well; all of it brings him closer to the edge. "Suck it good slave, make me come," he urges her. She hums it again back and forth gasping and grunting as she looks up, her eyes locked on his, her lips forming a tight circle around his cock and her tongue pressed firmly against it.

"Mmmm I'm going to come," her Master gasps. She quickens her sucking wanting him to release in her mouth. She suddenly feels his hand gripping her hair, "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh Mmmmmmm," he grunts in pleasure. She watches and feels her Master jerk suddenly and then feels the sensations of his cock's convulsions on her lips and tongue as he releases his thick hot load into her warm willing mouth. She tastes him and slows her sucking to milk him dry, wrapping her lips tight and slowly sucking to the tip where she again concentrates her efforts. She shows her Master her tongue again as she polishes his cock off anxiously before repeating to make sure she gets all she can. "You know how to serve your Master well. I am very pleased with you slave. You have earned that collar and will be rewarded for this."

"Thank you Master, may I ask what my reward will be?" she asks curiously. "That you will have to wait and see my slave," his hand caressing her cheek encouraging her to rise so that he may kiss his slave deeply with appreciation.