The Slaver's Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Her master wants her to fuck his men and she will...
776 words
4.13
75.7k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani knelt in front of her master and waited for his orders.

"Dani" her master, Falcon, bellowed.

"Yes master?" Dani inquired. She kept her head low and avoided any form of eye contact to her master.

"My war council will be back after their siege at a neighboring tribe and I promised them that they could fuck you after they return victorious." He smirked. "While I detest the thought of my men fucking my women, I consider my war council as my brother at arms and as such I will gladly share to them what is mine"

He got off his throne and approached his little Dani. A sweet redhead with a body that could tease any man committed to celibacy.. fortunately he is not a celibate man.

He asked her handmaidens to always make his Dani ready for him at anytime. Always shaved and perfumed.

He took her hand and helped her stand. He tilted her chin upward to meet his gaze.

"You don't want to disappoint me, Dani, do you?" He murmured whilst he traced her pink lips with his fingers.

"No master" Dani replied meekly and felt her pussy starting to get wet at thought of Master Falcon's warlords taking turns and fucking her senseless. She heard from stories of handmaidens and servant girls that her master's warlords fuck as hard as they fight.

"Good" Falcon smiled and tasted Dani's lips. He let his hand roam her body and plunged to of his fingers into her wet core.

"Mmmm you're already wet, my pet" He whispered in her ear and continued to stroke his fingers inside her pussy.

"You're such a little slut. I knew that your body was made for fucking" He growled as he bit her ear and continued to plunge his fingers inside her wet cunt.

"Get on hands and knees" Falcon growled as he release his fingers and took off his breeches while Dani got on all fours.

Falcon ordered all the soldiers guarding the room at the moment to leave and proceeded to rip off Dani's clothes. He knelt down, grabbed her hips, and took his cock deep inside her in one thrust. He can feel her body visibly shaking and her voice moaning at the intrusion.

He kept his slow pace while thrusting deep and hard. "Your mine Dani. Remember that" He growled in her ear while he continued to fuck her hard.

"Yes Falcon" she moaned

"Say it Dani" He coached. He pulled out his cock and teased her clit with its head.

"I'm yours Falcon" she said while she squirmed her hips, hoping to slid his cock back into her cunt.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and used his other hand to grab her hips and thrust inside her. He picked up his speed and pistoned again and again in her wet core like a madman.

"Remember that Dani." He shouted while he fucked her senseless. "You're mine."

"Your mouth is mine" He emphasized each word with deep thrust.

Then he grabbed both of her full breasts and pinched her nipples with both of his hands. "Your tits and ass are mine!" He growled started to slap to her ass with his hand while the other continued to fondle her breasts.

"Yes! Yes!" Dani agreed with continuous moans. She always loved it when Master Falcon would go into one of his jealous fits. She knew he didn't like to share. This is just going to be a brief reminder before anything else will start.

Falcon rotated her body and laid her on her back while never leaving his cock from inside her cunt. She moaned at the sensation of it.

He pushed legs wide and continued to fuck her hard... feeling his climax nearing. "This is mine as well litte Dani." He grunted while plowing her soaking cunt "This pussy will always be mine. My brothers-in-arms will fuck you till you faint but you will remember who's cockslave you are".

"Ahhhh" Dani screamed as she felt the waves of her climax arrive.

Falcon gave a few more thrust before emptying himself inside her.

Dani continued to lay on the stone floor, panting, while Falcon got up and pulled up his breeches back and sat in his throne and waited for his warlords to arrive. He can hear the castle gates opening and the victorious shouts of his men.

He smiled and looked at the wet mess that was on his floor. "I'm sorry for tiring you out pet but I feel that I should warn you.. they're almost here" He continued to grin wickedly and opened his arms to welcome his new arrivals.