The Slaver's Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Falcon's war council has just arrived to claim their prize.
2.2k words
4.26
42.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thank you so much for your all out support on the first part of the story. I'm sorry it took me two days to give you all this next part. I was waiting for my submission to be approved and see if this was a project worth continuing and I'm happy it still is. Please leave a like or comment. I would very much appreciate the confidence boost XD.

**********************

The hallway door burst opened and five of Falcon's best men. Dani tried to recall their faces from her previous encounters with them but all she remembered from before were heavy builded men with braided hairs that reach up to their waist and hair as dark as night. All had the features of any men of Falcon's tribe and army, handsome, dark-haired ravens with black irises.

Five of them were now looking at her frail for that was still lying on the floor, tired and exhausted from Falcon's fucking.

The oldest of the group, who appeared to be in his early 40s, gave a leered smile at the pool of cum dripping down her cunt "My brother I thought when you promised to your pet for a few hours, we would receive her well-energized and ready for servicing five of us"

Falcon laughed and gave his friend Monro a warm welcoming embrace and continued to do so with his other companions before looking down at Dani again, who is still panting from all that "exercise".

"It serves as a reminder to whim this cunt belongs to" Falcon replied. He walked back to his chair and sat on it with an eager and curious look. "Well go on get on with it" he goaded at them

The five nodded and the man named Monro pulled Dani up. "Wrap you arms around my neck and your thighs on my waist" He whispered in her ear.

Dani just kept shaking her head, she felt the after effects of what Falcon did and she felt tired and worn out to continue, even though she promised her master that she will do this.

Monro just grabbed his tunic belt and tied up both her hand and placed it around her next like a necklace. "I don't think you can say no to us, puss" he hissed.

Dani closed her eyes and heard tearing of fabric.

It was not a minute after that Dani flung her eyes open as Monro lifted her up and saddled her to his cock and pumped hard and fast like a madman.

"Thanos, it's a good thing that we came back with that huge vial that we took from that witch we both fucked along the way." The bearded one said to the man standing beside him with a huge scar that marred the right side of his face, making him look more dangerous.

"I distrusted that bitch, but she did know how to make me cum like a fucking teenager." Thanos laughed at his companion and pulled out a red vial and took a small sip.

"Here Orko, I think you might need some as well, Gavim and Meero,get that small table and place it here at the center -" he said as he was pointing at his other companions who were still distracted at the frail beauty who was at this moment being lifted up plowed by Monro again and again like a fucking ragdoll

They came to their senses and did what Thanos asked while Orko took the opportunity to muffle Dani's screams with a huge helping of the contents of the witch's vial.

Dani immediately gulped the liquid and felt fire spreading throughout her body, especially her pussy.

"Ooops I think I had her drink a bit too much of the brew," Orko said mischievously.

"Fire!! Please stop the Fire" Dani groaned as her cunt felt hotter and everything from head to toe was very sensitive.

Thanos approached Dani from behind and pulled her hair while Monro fastened his pace, knowing that his climax will soon be upon him. "Where is the fire, puss?" He asked in her ear.

"Everywhere" she groaned.

"Don't worry little one we will help you cool your embers" Thanos cooed and bit her ear while Monro gave a few more hard thrusts before pumping his hot seed inside her cunt.

With a slight shudder and three last thrust and Monro placed Dani's limp body on the small table that Gavim and Meero had placed and splayed her legs wide apart. She kept bucking her hips wild like a bitch in heat.

"Your turn Thanos" He told his companion. Thanos grabbed her hips and plunged deep inside her with great ease.

Orko took the opportunity to latch his mouth unto one of her nipples and began to stroke his raging hard on.

Fuck, He thought to himself as he started to force his huge cock inside her again and again. Her cunt was hot and very wet from the aftermath of Falcon and Monro's use of her pussy.

"The fire please the fire" Dani moaned as she reached out to grab Thanos ass with both of her hands and urged him to thrust his cock deeper into her core.

Monro proceeded to sit to a bench next to Falcon, whose pupils were dilated and he sported another raging hard on from watching Dani's continued to scream and moan.

"You should get that taken care of," Monro teased.

"Later," Falcon replied and continued to watch as Dani slumped back in the table. He can visibly see her eyes rolling back as the sound of Thanos's balls slapping her skin while he continued to fuck her harder and deeper like he wanted to rip her inside with his hard cock.

"She's never been like this before" Falcon mused to his companions, half-amused and half-annoyed at the spectacle of his pet's obvious signs of pleasure.

"All women are wanton sluts" Gavim retorted and went to the other side of the table nearing Dani's face. "Suck me bitch" he said to her and held his cock close to her lips.

Dani was beyond reason but still shook her head at the thought of sucking another man's cock other than her master's.

Gavim pinched the nipple that had been neglected by Orko and pulled hard enough for her to scream and he used that moment to slid his dick inside the hot caverns of her mouth. Orko looked up at the sight of Gavim's forced entrance into Dani's mouth and smiled and continued to play with one of her nipples with his tongue, seeming content for now to lick and suck at her sweet flesh.

"Now no biting, do you hear me?" He warned her. Dani hummed in response and he took it as a Yes so he held her head with one hand started to fuck her hot mouth while the other continued to play with her tits.

Falcon watched Meero's frustrated expression with amusement as he watched Dani getting fucked in her mouth and pussy. "What's the matter, brother?" He asked him loudly so that his companion can hear through the loud and animalistic grunts and sucking sounds coming from three men who were busy using his pet as a fuck toy.

"I'm so eager to fuck Dani, M'Lord." He muttered as he strong his cock and waited for Thanos to finish so that he can have a go.

Thanos scoffed and paused to look at his brother-in-arms. "There's room for the both of us here" he released his grip on her hips and adjusted her body so that she was lying on her side and he used his fingers to spread her butt cheeks apart to display the welcoming tight rings of her anus. Gavim and Orko adjusted their position as well so that they can continue what they were doing.

Meero moved closer and stroked the back entrance with his fingers but he never proceed to enter either his fingers or his cock. "I need to lubricate her" He told Thanos.

Thanos seemed to understand his companions request and pulled his cock out of Dani's cunt. She groaned at the sudden emptiness but was quickly replaced with a satisfied hum as Meero slid his dick inside her pussy in order to coat his cock with cum and continued to thrust himself inside her. He can't get enough of the feel of her wet hot cunt as it tried to grip itself to his cock whenever he pulled himself out.

Meero felt a slap at the back of his head.

"You're taking too long" Thanos laughed and Meero gave a mere shrug, "Her cunt was to fucking good to leave" Meero replied and pulled out of her cunt and Thanos went back to fucking her pussy.

Meero licked her crack and slid his dick slowly inside her inch by inch, gradually letting her muscles to adjust to his size. It wasn't a moment later when Meero fucked her ass with the same pace as Thanos. Three of the men found their rhythm and Falcon and Monro watched the lovely site of the fuck fest that was displayed right in front of them.

After a few minutes, Thanos gave a groan and emptied himself inside her and pulled his cock out with a satisfied grin and Orko, seeing his opportunity decided to replace him.

"Hahaha fuck her pussy is so filled with so much jizz" Orko said with amusement as he looked down and watched his cock slip inside her cunt again and again. Droplets of cum were coming out our her pussy while he continued to do so.

Dani didn't seem to care and continued to suck Gavim's cock with surprising eagerness. Gavim caressed her face in obvious approval and gave a slight shudder as he shot his hot semen into her mouth. "Swallow it and make sure that not a drop is wasted" Gavim ordered and watched as Dani sucked and licked his his cock clean with her tongue.

With a satisfied smile proceeded to the open benches next to Falcon's throne and joined Monro and Thanos observe the two youngest men of their group fucking furiously together. Each seemed determined to last long.

"Two silvers to the one who bets on will win on this?" Gavim asked his companions.

"My bet is on Orko." Thanos replied.

Monro laughed, "Just because Meero had an early advance at Dani's ass does not mean that he will be the one to lose. I bet on Meero to win"

"I bet on Orko to cum first," Gavim agreed "What about you Falcon?" he turned to inquire their leader.

Falcon merely gave a lazy shrug "Just to even the play, I will bet on Orko"

Monro nodded "We will see then.."

And all four of them continued to watch as the two men in front of them kept on fucking the worn out Dani.

Please let this be over soon, Dani prayed silently to herself as the effects of the brew had worn off and she can no longer feel the intense burning within her body but was replaced by the two hard rods that continued to conquer her caverns.

After a few hard thrust she felt hot liquid spilling inside her ass. Meero pulled out of her puckered ass with a defeated sigh. "You win" He said to his companion.

"Ha! I win!" Orko grinned and pushed Dani to lie her back on the table as Orko increased his pace.

"No more!" Dani weakly protested as this huge mass of muscle plunged deeper and deeper into her pussy.

With a satisfied groan, Orko spilled his cum inside her cunt. "Grab that barrel cork" He requested at Meero and his companion.

Orko quickly catched the barrel cork that Meero threw and plugged the entrance of Dani's vagina with it. "Now hold still darling." Orko teased as he adjusted her position on the table so that her pussy displayed in front of all the men and removed the cork in her pussy.

All men smiled in appreciation as a fair amount of cum drizzled out of her cunt continuously while she laid there on the table, panting from exhaustion.

"I should have you all use her again soon" Falcon promised as he got up from his seat and walked towards Dani and pulled out his hard cock from his breeches and slowly fucked her again. Dani recognized his master's cock and moaned deliciously as she felt the familiar rhythm of her master. Both of them climaxed together.

Falcon watched the sleeping form beneath him and pulled out his cock and covered her with one a clock that Monro handed to him immediately.

He turned back to his companions "Go ask one of the guards to carry her to her chambers and have her maid clean her up" He instructed Orko. "We have so much to discuss, my friends" Falcon smiled to them and gestured his hand towards the door leading to their war room.

All of his men moved towards the entrance of the war room while Falcon gave one last satisfied look at Dani, who was still sleeping in the table with a slight grin on her face.