The Slave's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane is put to auction to be sold.
4.8k words
4.31
43.5k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jane0
jane0
50 Followers

RECAP: I am Jane a captive somewhere for several years and do not know where in the world I am. For some reason, though broken over the years I have started to recall how I got here. The story is written as flashbacks of then with some now in it.

In Ch01 it told of her capture whilst Ch02 covered her training and preparation for sale which is where Ch03 continues. As I said in previous episode writing is new to me and so I do appreciate all comments positive and negative to help me progress. Now to Chapter 03.

****

I had breakfasted and had a good nights sleep and once it had taken me I hadn't heard the return of those chosen to entertain the guards. Now though I was awake, fed and set to work. Like those of us here for long enough we worked because it was normal, it was our life.

We were kept in this dorm until it was time to leave to go back to the brothel. Barred windows, cast shadows on the floor and off to the side was the attendants room. Attendants! They were guards, watching us, responsible for us, keeping us safe, keeping us here. Each dorm was a shift, a series of girls linked to the brothel we now worked at.

I was on cleaning, others were tending those worked hardest the previous night and others were on laundry duty. There were always chores to undertake. When not "working" we worked here, domestic Goddesses for those who watched us. I swept the floor about my bed working naked. Why bother to dress, my only garment the rough hessian sack-like dress I walked home in each night. The short walk would see it rub and itch your flesh, scraping over nipples making them too tender and sore. There was no point putting myself through the irritation here as well. Anyway if I wore it and a guard wanted it off me it would come off; no it was better off and let the air to my skin.

As I worked I thought how this was possibly what any marriage I might have had would have been anyway, well not quite the same. I would hope for better clothes; and maybe a dishwasher I think as I look at the dishes waiting for me.

The floor swept I move to the sink and it is piled with the accumulated crockery of the girls and those who looked over us. The water is cold, grey and greasy and I shiver as I let the water run out and refill bowl of the sink. As it fills I look out of the barred window I see the walled city in front of me and the bustling that could be anywhere in the world. The only problem, I actually didn't know where in the world I was, except it was a rocky peninsula of white sand beaches and small villages beyond those walls and vast riches of minerals. I had been outside the walls only once since arriving... Arriving, the word took me back in time once more. As I dipped hands into the water to begin washing up, my minds eye saw me back in that cage and the day of the auction.

*

I recall how on that day all those years ago the cages unlocked as usual and I, along with the others, waited for the call to walk out. It never came instead we were given a bowl of fruit and told we could eat. We were allowed to walk about for a time in the hall and we spoke to each other. We could have been passing time in a shopping mall or coffee shop at home, apart from the fact we were naked. My eyes look for a reason for this change in routine and I wonder to myself if this means a chance may arise to slip away. I don't think about my lack of clothes, that worry I will cross when and if I get out I think to myself as I sidle to a corner, then a little further along the wall. Slowly my hand tries the door and its unlocked. This may be my only chance, well it is at least my first chance. The door opens a crack I slip through quietly closing it.

I find myself in pitch black, a windowless corridor and I stop holding my breath for a moment expecting a shout or the door to open and find myself dragged back to the hall and await a beating or other punishment... There is no shouting or door opened and placing a hand to the wall I carefully step in the dark totally blind to my surroundings. My hand feels the wall as I move looking for a door or window the corridor must lead somewhere I tell myself and with beating heart I move further down it.

Suddenly there is intense pain in my feet and just in time I manage to muffle my scream of pain and shock into my hand.

CLICK!

The sound is loud in the dark and at the end of a long corridor sits David. He is resplendent in designer clothes, a picture of civilised businessman. Chest and breasts heaving in pain and anger as I look to him then the floor. I am on a floor littered with tacks and it is a miracle I had stepped so far without standing on any before I did. Lifting my foot I see there are three or four embedded now to my sole and I wince as I reach and draw them out.

David laughs as he calmly watches me. "Someone always tries to leave and in this batch my money was on you." He holds out his hand and one of the others watching with him hands over a wad of notes. "Dmitri here thought you were broken and that 57 was the one to try. Me? I always believed in your strength so once again thank you 75, you have served me well."

I watch coldly saying nothing as he rises and walks to me. Turning me around he cant help but laugh in my ear and administer a soft pat to my naked rear before, with his hand to the back of my neck, he guides me back through the door. As it opens and people see me, then him and the room falls to silence. Those closest to their cage retreat back to it.

"Day 10," he announces "auction day bitches, later most of you will be gone. Maybe to a western home to be merely a maid and companion, maybe to harsh life in a godforsaken place to be a beast of burden. Who knows? I don't." With a flourish he those of us who remain gathered together shepherded back to our cages and as each is locked the soft murmur of voices is ended and we all look out at him.

"In a short while the day begins." He takes a bite of the fruit he holds to make a dramatic pause in his speech. "Later you will rise to the auction and you will sell yourself. Let me tell you girls that the ones who sell cheaply don't usually have a good time in their new homes. But first there is a pre sale, some of the more regular bidders have paid to see the goods offered early and will walk about the hall. If you are asked a question you answer and smile, if they wish a closer look at a part of you you show them and smile. BUT!, they are not allowed to touch you sexually, unless they buy you at my higher pre auction price, they can however demand masturbation and fondle breasts and your asses to test what they may later own."

He turns to his men "No girl get anything entered below the waist."

With that he disappears away and we sit upon the cold metal bench of our cage that has been our bed for the past 10 days. I take an apple and bite into it relishing the crisp and sweet taste of it. The room is silent, like a library and it seems we all think on the future. This silence is suddenly broken and in wanders what I assume are the rich pre bidders here to gloat and take a special look at what is on offer. Without looking up I despise them, theses men and women who know we are captive and are willing to buy us without a second thought. It strikes me David is a glorified pet shop owner and we are his kittens and puppies. I block out the noise and happy voices outside the cages and stare at the half eaten apple, concentrating on it as if it were my most precious thing I have ever held.

A sharp, angry rattle of metal truncheon between the bars of my cage force my head up and I look across. "Pay attention to your surroundings, there is someone here wishes a closer look."

I move but my face does not smile, my eyes give what is called the thousand yard stare or as good as I can give one. He holds in his hand a catalogue and I see it is opened at a page describing me and with photographs both clothed and naked. It seems he has ringed my entry and now is here to look closely in private. I walk forward and he says something in a language I do not understand.

"He says walk forward and hold the bars with your hands and put your face and tits out through them."

As I walk forward my expression doesn't change I continue to look through him. He brushes down my dark hair, cups my chin, squeezes my breast and laughs as he pulls the nipple and I wince. He motions me turn then with a shrug he moves on. A couple of others come over look at me, have me stand that way or this. As I move I see without exception they all bulge their trousers, if I hadn't realised before there was now no doubt that in all probability whoever bought me sexual service was more than likely to occur. The pre-sale viewing ends and the hall is silent as we wait.

In groups of five we are prepared and fastened to a chain. As we were trained we will enter in groups of five. The doors open and we are all dressed the same - plain white panties, wrist and neck chains and a short sheer nylon top that just covers most girls breasts. We are walked from the back of the room through the rows of tables to stand in the corral and wait as it fills up until eventually we are all just like cattle held there and mill about with our four "chain sisters". The hum rises to excited cheers and calling in many languages is heard as we walk by.

It has to be said David knew his business, he knew how to take money from people. In my naivety I assumed the few virgins he had obtained would be last in a "save the best till last" plan. Instead they are first.

"Friends, today we sell and there are as you see a number of wonderful things to buy. The catalogues describe each of the numbered goods and we have 7 verified virgins. Untouched before capture and remaining so throughout the journey to the stage today. Now we begin with them. Lot number one."

There is an appreciative cheer and then silence except for the girl. She cries and screams pulling at her bonds then as she faces the audience she falls silent. The bidding starts and it is ferocious catalogues are raised and girls on telephones call anonymous bids. There is a big screen showing the girl in close up as a camera is moved about her, it focuses on her tear stained face. Suddenly I see the way it works, when the bidding slows the most vulnerable aspect of who is on stage is shown on screen:

A teary girl sobbing;

A girl trying with bound wrists to hide herself;

I recall one of the girls on screen with quivering thighs as the camera zooms and shows her white cotton panties tight upon her pubic mound as they mould to the shape of it. All virgins were freshly shaven this morning for this very reason the panties show the tight closed curves of her behind the material. I sense what is to come and the room breaks out in appreciative cheer as the panties show a growing damp patch before becoming sodden and her wail increases as she wets herself, urine flows down her thighs to the stage before all and the bidding goes wild.

The routine works and bids are heard again each time a vulnerability is shown. I realise the cleverness of this and also that of David's order of sale - only one person can win each bid and by putting the virgins on first then later bids will continue to be high for the rest of us. If the virgins were last people would save their money hoping to buy one. Once they are gone, we used goods are more valuable and bidders have began the feeding frenzy and their money is still burning a hole in pockets.

The currency of slavery is $ and I listen as girls are sold and figures coldly spoke out. I watch each girl before me taken up and displayed. I look how they walk, try to see who bids and what they look like. Is there a best way to present and avoid a poor owner for however long before I escape them. I decide a better owner is the better option. My turn arrives.

"Lot 75. A white western woman, spirited and may provide a challenge to break. She even made an escape bid this morning."

The words are spoken as I am led up the steps. I walk not with anger screaming from my mouth or tugging but the step is firm and I look out at those watching my travel across the stage. Bound wrists are raised above my head and as with those before it looks good on the camera screen and pulls the top up and off my breasts. The room temperature and fan blowing across the stage ensures that whether aroused or not each girls nipples are hard. I am turned about slowly as if on a turntable and I hear the auctioneer describe me as a thing.

Only virgins are allowed to wear the panties, the white cotton expressing their newness.

"A natural dark haired beauty." I hear as the girl displaying me places her thumbs in the waistband and the white panties are lowered to reveal my dark bush. None of us were shaven in preparation as it is for the purchaser to decide how we look once sold. I am lowered slowly to a squat at the edge of the stage and again this is all to help sales, as for balance I must part my thighs and so those close enough can see my sex clearly and in anycase the camera is focused to it and my labias are on the big screen and no doubts several PC monitors via secure internet feed for phone bidders to judge. I remain squatted but silent with eyes glazed offering the thousand yard stare once more. The bidding begins.

It goes in thousand $ jumps but I am not interested I look out and the raising of hands and catalogues catches my attention but I try mostly to be elsewhere. I put an image of Peter my bf in my head and that was wrong as immediately I feel a tear roll. The camera zooms and I hear the room noise rise.

**

For a moment I am in the present and back washing the dishes. The thought of Peter and the memory of the tear hitting me and I feel sadness even now. There is no tear this time just a sigh as my wet hands wipe over a bowl and I look out through the barred windows to the street. Those passing looked in seeing me, they knew what was in here and that the doors were locked on us but they didn't care, we didn't care anymore... for some reason that thought today brought a shiver to me.

**

Continuing to wash dishes I drift back to the auction and clearly in my mind hear my bids and I catch the numbers.

"15000... 16000 ... 20000 dollars."

"All bids in? No more? Closed and sold to bidder number 82"

I am shocked at the amounts bid throughout the auction as I stand in the holding pen and the auction continues as David sells his goods showing large profits.

It is stupid and I wonder - "am I broken?" as I am glad I was sold fairly early. I have been watching the bidders and the ones bidding for the later girls mostly seem to have the look of hurt and abuse in their eyes. The girls they buy will worked hard in fields and of a night I imagine. I console myself that $20 000 must mean I will be cared for, at least until I can run.

The auction over we all mill about, some unsold are herded of callously away and I doubt they are about to be released. Then as I ponder such I feel a dress is thrust to my arm and I see a beautiful tall blonde woman. "Put it on." nothing more is said and I slip into the garment. I am surprised to find that it is a fine dress the material soft and whilst not made to measure does hug me at the best curves. I laugh to myself as I realise how vain my thoughts are. Here I am sold to god knows who to become god knows what and yet I am happy the dress I'm given hugs my curves. Three of us were bought by the same person and he is tall white male probably late 30s or early 40s.

The dresses are for the short walk across the compound to a waiting car and as we get in this is the first we see of him. "Well you are now mine and just say nothing till we are where we need to be." I like my fellow captives are now wise enough to follow commands. My fellow slaves are a blonde American girl, plastic breasts but piercing blue eyes. I thought to myself as I looked at her why did she bother with the tits her eyes took all the attention even after augmentation. The other was a golden brown skinned girl, short hair, large brown eyes with heavy lashes. I wasn't a lesbian by any stretch of the imagination but she was stunning. The man continued to talk.

"There are a few things we need to do before we settle down and explain what is going to happen. Don't worry it will be a short drive and then a rest and when you are rested I will explain more." His smile was disarming as were the smiles of the other two men in the back of the limousine with us. The car moved off and things were quiet. At the first red light I tested the door ... of course the child locks were on. The men just let us try then had us sat down in between them and away from the windows as the journey went on.

We found our journey ending at yet another anonymous complex where doors opened and when we got out we were again in an industrial building. The woman who had given us the dresses now took them back and we were again naked. We just stood there, occasionally we would look at each other but nothing was said. Eventually and in silence we were each led to a separate room and a door closed behind us. Before me stood an elderly man who first placed me on scales and noted the weight, next the height. The doctor, I assumed him so by his actions and manner, continued his checking measuring breasts, squeezing them tugging nipples hard, checking teeth. He turned me around and listened to my breathing. Then he motioned me to the examination chair that until then somehow I hadn't noticed.

There was nowhere to go and nothing to do but comply and I went over settling to the seat. In this position he tested muscle tone, reflex and my knee jumped as he hit it with a hammer. Bloods were taken and I watched detached as vials were filled from my body. He then drew out and positioned stirrups. I knew what he was to do but I didn't move he was going to have to position my legs to them. He had no problem, and I think enjoyed that as he restrained my arms and then fastened my legs into the stirrups. I closed my eyes and felt his warm hands press over my tummy. He was asking me if I felt pain. I refused to answer, my patience was up and my anger now rising. He asked once more and still no response.

I didn't see it coming but I felt it. The sting of a ruler hard over my breasts and nipples. I screamed and he pressed again my tummy and asked for an indication of pain. Watery eyed and breasts stinging I shook my head. Pin wheels rolled over feet and tummy, up along my inner thighs before he moved it to roll, for his own fun, on my nipples. The joy he was having was evident.

I felt the warm water of the douche as he washed out my pussy and I felt myself blush as he watched me leak out over the floor. Anal thermometer slid through cold lube into my ass and pussy and he noted all. Latex gloved fingers tested my sensitivity as he circled my clit and fingered me until I came. I moaned as a tube went deep inside my ass and I received an enema the liquid kept on entering till I felt my tummy would explode. Eventually it could take no more and I felt myself empty the suddenness and force catching him out and with a smile I could see he was wet and unhappy. My vaginal examination he took great care over inserting the speculum and closely assessing me. My urethra is stretched to uncomfortable and it stops only when I shout.

His face close to my pussy as he shines his light "You appear very clean." He pushes a dildo deep inside me moving it until despite myself I begin to whimper and am soon panting as I start to reach orgasm once more and it is at that point he moves the dildo out and I feel his tongue to my pearl. His fingers intrude forcing their way between my folds, he isn't gentle and this is so different to his examination where the hands touched and checked softly. I see his eyes looking up over my mound as he licks and fingers. I can tell by them he enjoys the wet sound of me as he moves fingers back and forth and my face wincing as his rings scratch and press my sex until he stops. I'm surprised and relieved when he makes no effort to fuck me though my body was ready for it. Instead he walks out briefly returning with the man who bought me and he brings with him a tray. The doctor talks to him as if I am not there.

jane0
jane0
50 Followers
12