The Slavescapades Ch. 07

Story Info
Morgan is caught in the act.
4.5k words
4.08
9.7k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbes grunted as Morgan lowered her asshole further onto his dick, as he moved his hand in and out of her cunt, working his fingers further in. With her back to him, Morgan had her legs either side of him, spread wide, kneeling over him, with her arms held high above her head, cuffed over the beam under the roof. The length of the cuffs gave her only slight freedom to move, making her stretch out to push down on his cock.

After another day of Master Flynn ignoring her, she had almost jumped at the chance when Forbes had ordered her to report to his room once she was dismissed by Flynn. Once she arrived there, he had informed her to remove her clothes and place the cuffs on her wrists that dangled from the ceiling. From there he had entertained himself greatly at her expense.

To start he had turned her away from him and gripped her by the collar, forcing her an armslength away as he nudged her feet apart and forced his way into her cunt. After she had dared to utter a sound of enjoyment, he had paused and gagged her, and then resumed his fucking, pushing her legs further apart for her, until she stood leaning forward, held up by her arms standing only on her tiptoes.

He pulled out moments before he finished, to unload on her back and ass, and took a moment to watch his semen drip down her, then had gone over to his wardrobe. From inside, he retrieved several clamps, which he placed then attached to her nipples and clit, then placed a weight on each. He had then picked up his whip, and struck her with the end, starting at her thighs, then moved on to her cunt. His flicks grew gradually harder, causing her to squeal through the gag finally.

At this, he had struck her once more harder than before, then lifted his ragingly hard cock to point at her, sending a stream of urine out at her, hitting her in the face and then down onto her breasts. Once she had stopped dripping, he got onto his bed and ordered her ontop of him, with her back to him.

She moaned into her gag as he pulled on the weight attached to her sore clit, making him pull on it harder to punish her. He buried his hand back into her cunt, right up to his wrist, spreading his hand and using it to pull her down harder onto his cock, forcing his full length into her ass, fucking her wide open cunt with his hand, while he let out a deep, long moan.

As he moaned, Morgan heard the door start to open, and went still, turning her head to see Edwards poking his head through, halfway through "Hey Forbes, you in ther-", just in time to see Forbes unload his cum into Morgan's ass. Edwards froze, and stood still, taking the whole scene in, his eyes wandering from Forbes to the naked Morgan impaled on his cock.

Without a word, he stepped back out of the room and closed the door, and only at that point did Forbes notice the intrusion. He pushed Morgan off of his cock. He stood up and pulled the gag out of her mouth. "What was that slave?"

Morgan looked fearfully at Forbes. "It was Edwards, Master. He saw us."

Forbes' face contorted, and he reached out, gripping on the weights on her tit, and twisted it fearsomely, making Morgan squeal, who silenced herself quickly. "Damn you whore... You'll have us thrown out on the streets."

Morgan pulled on her arms, wishing to be freed, and Forbes snarled at her. "Be still. You aren't going anywhere." And with that, he turned and left the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving her there.

At some point, she must have dozed off, for then she was suddenly being woken roughly awake, a few short slaps to the face enough to suffice, and she opened her eyes, finding Forbes in front of her.

"Your master will be summoning all four of you to breakfast, you have twenty minutes to shower and get ready." He undid her hands, and let her drop to the floor.

She stood up and grabbed her clothes off the floor, then snook out of the room, down the corridor and back upstairs, luckily making it the full length without running into anyone. She dodged straight into her bathroom, dropping her clothes and stepped straight into the shower.

----

The four of them sat at the table, waiting for the arrival of their master, three making idle conversation, while Morgan sat in a nervous silence, casting the odd furtive glance at the door. Finally, Master Flynn arrived, an expression of grimness cast over his face as he sat down. They ate in silence, though Morgan barely touched her mango, doing her best to look casual and innoncent, going so far as to poke her breakfast with her fork.

"Alright girls..." He finally announced, breaking the awkward silence, "go about your days." They all started to move, Morgan quickest to her feet when he stopped her. "Morgan, can you stay please."

Morgan's heart leapt to her throat and she sat back down in her seat, her breath freezing in her lungs as she waited for the other three to leave. Master Flynn remained in his seat as he stared at her. "Morgan, I've got something of a problem."

Morgan nodded, dumbly for a few moments as she stumbled over her own tongue, before finally managing words. "Is it anything in which I can be of service, Master?"

"Yes Morgan, you can." He paused, and Morgan sat on the edge of her chair, waiting for what felt like an eternity for him to continue. "I've an issue at work that I think you can help me with. Now, go upstairs and change into your office uniform, then meet me at the car."

Morgan relaxed in her chair immediately and smiled broadly at him, then stood up and made her way straight to her room. She strode through the door and stumbled into the other three girls, all stood at the doorway listening in, and laughed as she caught Cassie and Alexis' faces. They looked disappointed she wasn't in trouble, and annoyed that Morgan had been chosen for something over them.

Morgan made her way back up to her room, threw off her clothes and found her office clothes in the middle section of her wardrobe. It was a simple black skirt, a white blouse and a short red tie. She left her hair down for the moment, and then spent another moment considering a bra, then left without one, despite her nipples being clearly visible through the thin material. She then went downstairs and left through the foyer.

The car was parked right outside the door, and she came face to face with Edwards. He looked at her, a frown on his face underneath his driver's hat, and he opened the door for her with a grimace, and closed it a little too hard behind her. She found herself sat next to Master Flynn, and she sat upright, waiting for his instructions.

"Okay Edwards, let's go." As the car set off, he sat back, and they did not speak for a good twenty minutes, then he abruptly leant forward to her. "Now Morgan, I know I have been a little absent in affections for you lately, however I believe you have the subtlety and skills nesscessary here that the others... well, that the others are a bit lacking in."

Morgan couldn't help but swell with pride at this, trying not to beam too broadly. She nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"There is a gentleman at an opposite firm whom is causing me certain difficulties. You are going to help me in this. I have bought off his PA, with a better job at my company, to call in sick today, and you are her temporary replacement. I have also had a video camera placed in his office, and you are to have sex with him up there. I will then be able to use the tape against him and then we all go home happy. Do you understand?"

Morgan nodded once more, staying quiet until now. "Yes Master."

Flynn sat back, resting his hands on his legs, tapping them gently with his fingers. "I've got a man inside who's going to do a bit to help you, but it's all resting on you Morgan. So, go find Mr Andrewson."

With that, the car came to a halt, and Edwards got out. The door opened for her and she stepped out, blinking against the bright light of the day. Flynn on a sudden afterthought called after her, "Morgan, your collar." She turned around, a little surprised, then reached back, undoing her collar and removing it from around her neck, then she handed it to him. With that, he closed the door, leaving her to then stride off towards the building infront of her. Through the doors and over to the reception. "I'm the temp in for Mr Andrewson." She announced to the receptionist.

"4th floor." The receptionist replied shortly, and Morgan went over to the elevator. Once to the fourth floor, she strode about, until she saw the sign "Mr Andrewson" on a door. She stood infront of it for a moment. On a last thought, she quickly brought her hands to her nipples and pinched and squeezed at them until they stood out hard against her shirt, then she knocked on the door. A swift "Enter" followed, and she went through. "Hi Mr Andrewson, my name is Morgan. They've sent me up to temp for you."

Mr Andrewson looked up from his desk, and for a moment allowed surprise on his face at the girl infront of him. Morgan herself, while not expecting much, was a little disgusted by the man she was supposed to seduce. He was enormously fat, balding and sweating, despite the coolness of the office. Still, she would do as she was asked.

He beckoned her over, and handed her a clipboard. "Alright girl, lots of work to do."

It took her most of an hour to actually get any more of a reaction out of him. She was leant over him at one point, her breast rest against his shoulder, she turned down the AC to make her nipples harder, she ran her hand against his arm, opened her shirt up a little more, laughed at his jokes, and still nothing. Damned sexual harrassment laws, she thought to herself. Then finally, he sent her to get some photocopies done. As she left, she saw a man hanging around outside the office, who quickly went in after she left.

At the photocopier, she closed the door behind her, and did the copying he had asked for. She then hoisted her skirt up, and knelt on the copier. She took a scan of her pussy, then sat down on it, repeating again with one of her ass. She then opened her blouse and pressed her breasts to the glass and scanned that. Then she integrated the scans of her cunt, ass and tits into his sheets, and redressed herself.

She knocked briefly and then went in with no pause, to catch the abrupt end of the Mr Andrewson's and the new man's conversation. "-she's easy. Will fuck anything." They turned to look at her, and the other gentleman smiled and winked at her.

"Ah Morgan. Good to see you again. I'm sure you'll do the same stellar job here as you did in my department."

Ah, it clicked in her head. This was Flynn's man. She smiled and nodded, opening the door for him as he left, then she went over to the desk. Andrewson's expression had changed as he looked at her, from something of indifference to just contained lust and the nervousness accompanied with it, and she placed the copies down in front of him. He started leafing through them and she returned to his side, leaning over so that her breasts hung straight in his eye line should he turn to look at her.

She didn't have to wait long, for the full A4 picture of her pussy was soon found, and he stared at it. He took it out of the pile, and he placed it slightly to the right on his desk. He then found the one of her ass and placed it above the other one, then the picture of her breasts, and he put the other papers down. He looked to her, staring full on at her breasts, then returned to look at the pictures of her. He ran his finger up and down the length of her cunt on the paper. "Wilkins tells me you PA'd for him not too long ago."

"Yes sir that's true." She smiled, nudging her breasts against his arm once more.

"Can I expect the same services? The same full ones?"

"Of course, sir."

"Ah." He nodded, still running his fingers over her picture. He then pushed his chair backwards from the desk. "Could you bend over the desk for me?"

Morgan smiled and obliged, stepped infront of him and then leant over, hiking her skirt up a bit as she went. She rested her elbows on the wood, then felt him lift the back of her skirt. Moments later, his finger brushed against her soft wet cunt, and she let out a low moan. She almost purred, lowering her head some and voicing softly. "Whatever you need, sir."

This was all it took. Andrewson unzip his trousers and as he stood up let them drop around his ankles, his boxers soon following. He stepped up behind her, and rubbed his fingers against her cunt, then nudged her feet apart with his. Moments later, she felt the head of his cock press against her cunt as his fingers withdrew, and he pushed inside her. He started off slow, then sped up as he thrust into her, fucking her as hard as he could. It certainly wasn't roughest fuck she'd experienced, but she still put on a show, moaning and writhing in faux-pleasure underneath him, pressing back on him as he thrust into her.

He pulled out of her, and grabbed her sides, throwing her over onto her back, waiting for her to lift her legs around him before he re-entered, ramming into her cunt as hard as he could, letting out a low "oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck". But even now, she could see the exertion on his face and felt it in his thrusts, and accordingly pushed him off of her. She pushed him backwards, and pressed him to sit on his chair. She smiled at the expression of surprise on his face, standing in front of him for a moment to pull open her blouse, which she then dropped on the floor. She then climbed on top of him, managing to force her legs into his chair eitherside of him, as she repositioned her cunt over the head of his cock.

Morgan lifted his hands and placed one on her breast and the other on her hip, and then pressed down, impaling her cunt on his throbbing dick. Andrewson sat back in his chair, looking up at the half naked girl taking his cock into her pussy. He squeezed her breast and ran his fingers over her hard nipple. She smiled and leant in, letting out a moan as she loosened his tie, then pressed her lips against his neck, nibbling lightly at his skin, running her tongue against him.

Andrewson let loose a moan as she bounced up and down on his cock, and moved his arm around her back, pulling her close in, while he gripped her breast. In response to his arm around her lower back, she leant backwards, putting her hands on the chair arms and gripping it, arching her back, giving him a full view of her bouncing tits, while she moaned and murmurred, "Oh christ, oh fuck..."

Spurred on by the sight of her large tits and her mutterings of ectasy, Andrewson lasted only moments longer, spurting up a hot flood of semen into her pussy, groaning and squeezing her hard while she held still for a moment, then leant forward. Morgan took a moment to retighten his tie for him, then lifted herself off of his cock and off of the chair. "Let me just clean you up, sir."

Morgan dropped down onto her knees beside him and lifted his dick into her mouth. She pushed his full length between her lips, though soft and smaller after the recent ejaculation, and sucked him clean of his semen and her juices. She pulled off of him, pausing a moment to lick the head doubly clean, then grabbed her blouse off of the floor. She pulled it back on, though only buttoned up the bottom three buttons, leaving her breasts open and obvious to see.

"So, what can I get you for dinner sir?"

Andrewson sat there gasping for breath, fishing a handerchief out of his pocket to wipe against his brow. A moment later, he tucked his dick away back into his trousers, then seemed to come back to his senses, a broad grin hovering on his face.

"Erm, a turkey sandwich please, Morgan. And take twenty for yourself."

Morgan nodded, and left the room, pushing her skirt back down as she strode through the offices over to the elevator. She had no intention of going back, and as she stood in the elevator, she realised how turned on she was. She had just fucked a hideously fat sweaty man, and she was hornier than ever. She had his semen in her pussy, and it was making her hotter and wetter. She leant back against the wall, letting her heart slow, slipping one hand inside her blouse and began to rub one of her hard, jutting nipples.

The doors opened on the ground floor and she stepped out, going straight towards the doors. Outside on the pavement, she looked for the car, and found it a little further down the street. Edwards got out and opened the door for her. She nodded to him and got inside, to find the car empty. No Master Flynn to report her success to. She felt a little deflated; for the first time in a while she had wished to curry his favour. Ah well, she mused as she sat back.

----

The journey was awkward and silent, and Morgan kept glancing towards Edwards in the rearview mirror, often catching him looking at her. As they reached the house, the car did not come to a halt outside the doors, and instead went to the garage, and pulled inside. Morgan sat still, and waited for Edwards to say something. Only once the garage doors had closed, did he turn around in his seat.

"So, I assume you're wondering whether or not I've blabbed on what I saw last night. Well, to rest your mind, no I have not."

Morgan nodded, a little dumbly, as ice froze in her stomach, and she found herself asking the inevitable question. "Why not?"

"Get out whore." He replied simply, and she obliged, climbing out of the car. She heard the electric sound of the window of the passenger sound lowering all the way down, and she walked over to it, putting her head inside, resting her hands on the door.

Edwards handed her a pair of handcuffs and then got out of the car. "Lean in, and handcuff yourself to the wheel."

"What?" She blinked as she took the handcuffs, looking up at him over the top of the car.

"You asked me why. This is why. Now do as I say, you dirty fucking bitch."

Morgan leant into the car, her feet just touching the floor as she leant over to the steering wheel. She cuffed one of her hands, threaded the metal chain through the wheel and placed the other end over her other wrist. Stretched out again, she felt Edwards move up behind her. He ran his fingers against her ass, carressing her skin briefly with his leather gloves still on.

"I want in on Forbes' deal. I want to fuck you, how I want, whenever I please. And in return for that, I won't go telling your 'Master' about your after hours fun."

Morgan shuddered, pulling on her hands as she felt him behind her. He pressed his fingers inside her cunt, and started driving them into her. "But-"

He cut her off, slamming his full fist inside her, still gloved, and started fucking her mercilessly with it, slamming her already fucked cunt. He then straightened his fingers out, and used them to scoop some of the cum out of her dripping cunt. "No buts slut. I'm going to fuck you either way, whether you like it or not, and you're not going to say a fucking word to anyone, or you'll be out on the streets."

Morgan whimpered and struggled, causing him to grip her legs tightly, one hand covered in cunt and cum. He pushed her legs apart, and then pressed his rigid dick to her puffy, stretched opening. Morgan squirmed as the head lodged into her cunt, which earnt her a slap on the ass. He lifted her legs up and held them, forcing his way further between her legs, pushing his penis further into her.

He let out a long and wistfully heavy sigh and started fucking her. "Oh god, this is gonna be great." He grinned broadly, pushing her skirt further up, revealing her bare ass, then regripped her legs at the knees, thrusting into her harder than she had been fucked all day. He pressed her legs further apart, forcing his hips right up to her body, and jammed the full length of his hefty cock into her cunt. Then he leant back, pulling on her legs and pulling her onto his dick. This caused her to stretch out, each pull tugging on her wrists.

12