The Slavescapades Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan grew hot as pulled her onto his dick, the icy terror receding, as she let out a long moan, almost insync with one from Edwards, as he unloaded the second load of semen of the day into her hefty cunt. He held her there for a few moments, then pulled out of her, and dropped her legs. She stumbled a little, as much as she could, and regained her footing, as he gave her ass a quick hard smack.

"So what'll it be girl? Get on or get out? 'Cause your master, he can come and find you like this right now."

Morgan looked back over her shoulder at the man behind her, blackmailing her, and it made her pussy hot with desire, even dripping wet with semen as it was. "Okay. I'll get on."

He nodded, and tossed some keys into the front seat under her. "Then let yourself out."

----

It took Morgan the better part of an hour to get herself out of the car. It had involved her scrambling in through the window, then using her knees to get the keys onto the driver's seat, then some serious stretching to finally get one of her hands on it. She got out of the car, rubbing her wrists gently, then wandered into the house. Bare moments in there, she wandered into a grave looking Forbes.

"Where have you been slave?"

She carried on walking, stretching out her arms a bit. "Dealing with Edwards." She added, "We're okay. He's not gonna tell."

Forbes nodded, walking with her and relaxing his expression. "Good whore. Now, Master Flynn has requested your presence in his room."

Morgan sighed briefly, aware of the cum dripping down her legs once more. However, she remained unduly worried, for he had sent her to fuck a man, and she had done so, hence the semen on her. Going straight upstairs, she headed to Flynn's room and knocked on the door. A "Come in" followed shortly, and she went inside, to find Master Flynn and Cassie sat on the bed. Cassie was currently throat deep on his dick, and he rested his hand on her head, keeping her pressed there. He lifted the remote control for his tv and paused the video he was watching, waving the control at it to draw her attention to it. It was the tape of her and Andrewson, frozen with her riding Andrewson with her tits out.

"Ah, Morgan. Superb job today. He had better cooperate now or his wife will be getting this in the mail."

Morgan smiled, "Thank you Master" and then stood still, waiting for further commands.

"So, I'm sure you heard about my intent to sell you?" Master Flynn lifted his hand off of Cassie's head, allowing her to come off of his cock. She cracked her jaw, then turned to look at Morgan, looking smugly at her. "I have however decided on a different course of action. You have always displayed a loyal obedience, and willingness to follow any and all commands."

Morgan looked from him to Cassie briefly, only able to nod as she waited for his punchline.

"I'm going to keep you in my services, but as I have lost the will to use your body sexually for myself, I'm now going to employ you additionally as a whore. You will entertain visitors as I see fit, each for a fee." He paused, and took in her expression. "I know what you're thinking. I have you girls fucking others all the time, even recently with Alexis at my party. But that has always been for my enjoyment and entertainment. Now, you will do it privately, or publicly I suppose, and not for my sexual benefit, only for my monetary benefit. It'll be done mostly here, though as I did today, I may send you elsewhere for it. All money shall be run through me, and you will receive a percentage from each transaction."

Cassie's grin had broadened to a smirk as she watched the proceedings. Morgan felt the surprise creep through her, but also relief, and as the notion blossomed throughout her mind, she could feel the warm tingle inside her cunt return to her. She nodded, and smiled ever so slightly. "As you wish, Master."

"Good girl. Now, go on about your day. And thank you for services earlier. You will be paid for it. Oh, and here's your collar back." He reached to the nightstand and lifted her collar off it, throwing it back to her. "Though, given your new status as actually property as opposed to a slave, you will only wear it around the house, and only when not engaged with a client."

Morgan bowed "Yes sir," and then left, closing the door behind her, as Cassie's mouth was returned to the hard dick infront of it. Morgan went to her room and laid down on the bed. The tingle in her cunt had graduated to a full blown hot- and wetness, and she lay back and enjoyed the idea of 'whoring' about. Not to mention Edwards' new demands on her body, and the usual ones of Forbes. She was going to have a very busy calendar.

12