The Slaving World Pt. 01

Story Info
Hunter Visits a New Ally.
18.9k words
4.71
49k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Author's notes: this takes place in the same world as the Elaine stories. It begins shortly after Elaine becomes Dale's slave. It is not necessary to have read any of those to enjoy this, but might help fill in some background. Elaine does not appear in this story.

*****

Lida at the Farm

It was a misty morning, cool, but warmer than it had been during the winter. Spring was definitely coming; then it would stop raining for a few months and things on the British Columbia coast would be perfect. Lida did not mind the rain, she grew up in Kentucky farm country and in the winter it was just as rainy and cold there. To her, cold and wet was what winter was. You got through it, enjoyed the little pleasures of the season, but mostly you waited for it to be sunny and warm.

She enjoyed the summers much more on their island. Kentucky just got hot and humid so you sweated all the time. Here, it never got that hot and there was usually a nice breeze blowing up the inlet from the ocean that kept things stirred up.

She was out for a walk. Behind the farm, to the east, was a wooded ridge. It fed into a bigger ridge and then onto a nice sized 2,000' mountain. The closest forest had been logged about a century ago and was growing back, but the real fun and beautiful parts started once she got away from the easy to log areas. Back on the mountain and in the drainages were thousand-year-old cedars and firs, towering bigger than anything she could ever imagine growing. She loved to walk through them by herself, looking and listening, smelling and touching everything.

Today Lida was heading up to a little creek that fed into a big pool. The weather was going to clear up and she was going to take advantage of it. Jake always wanted her to take a guard with her, but she told him that would defeat the purpose of going for a walk alone. She did compromise and take a gun. She refused the shotgun, saying it would weigh too much, but still needed enough stopping power for a 300-pound black bear. She decided on a nice, sturdy Smith and Wesson .44 magnum revolver.

Bears weren't the only things to be worried about around here. Sometimes, some of Jake's competitors or rivals would try to start trouble. There had only been a couple of fatalities, but there were some. Lida was not too concerned, they usually came in from the coast. Not too many criminals would bother hiking up over the mountains.

The beautiful young woman did have daydreams about them sometimes. She would be out all alone in the forest. Some bad guy, handsome of course, would find her, surprise her and capture her. She imagined herself being ravished on the soft ground, under the canopy high above. Being forced to do anything he wanted to her (and she had a vivid imagination). Sometimes, he let her go, others he kept her. Lida would never try, or be given the chance, to escape in any of those fantasies. In her heart she honestly felt she could escape any man, so a man actually catching her if she did try to escape pushed the credulity of the fantasy.

She wished Jake would come out here and ravish her. She might even let him have some anal if he did that. But he didn't. He stayed in the office, or came out with Brazzy or one of the other security guys/farmhands. And she was not ready to try those kind of fantasies out yet, at least not with the hired help. She did not like how that would change the dynamic. But, if the situation presented itself with another man, someone she did not know, she might do it.

Her mind was wandering again. She got off the trail and went up a steep slope just for the fun of it. Her body felt good, strong and fit. She contoured to the left, heading up but less steeply now. The ground was wet, though not as saturated as it had been a week ago.

What Lida really wanted, even more than the ravisher in the forest, was to be a slave. Or at least in her fantasies she did. She loved the idea of being owned, forced to obey every whim of her owner whenever and for as long as he wanted, to be totally sexualized and objectified. She had Jake play master and slave with her now and then. He never seemed as into as she wanted and the strict limits she placed on everything made it less fun and exciting than it could have been. He referred to it, not pleasantly, as "slave lite." She just did not want Jake to be her Master: he was her husband, not her owner; she liked to keep those two worlds separate.

Lida knew all about slaves; there were four at the farm right now. Mostly, Jake had them doing what was best left described as light agricultural work. He made liberal use of them in the bedroom, too. Lida did not mind. He had owned slaves before he met her and they had always been part of the deal. She used them, too. She had found soon after she arrived here as a new wife that the slaves were much better than Jake at eating pussy. It was not uncommon to have one give her oral satisfaction at least a couple of times a week. It was like having unlimited access to great booze or pot: easy and enjoyable. She thought she'd have one come see her when she got home.

She never talked to the slaves about what is was like to be a slave. She was too scared to ask, too scared that she might be imagining herself in their position. She liked to keep her superiority above them and liked the distance on any personal level.

Lida always wondered if Jake fucked the slaves like he did her. How was he different with them? Jake had never been with a slave in front of his wife. He liked to keep his life compartmentalized, too.

She dropped down a slope, sliding on her butt on the duff of the forest floor. She climbed over a big rock, and there was her favorite pool. It was about fifteen feet wide, filled by a small spring fed stream above. It was just over her head deep, cold, too; but the water was clear and clean and bracing.

She stopped, caught her breath and listened. She did not hear anything she should not have heard. No sounds of voices or footsteps. She did a quick scan around then dropped her backpack to the ground. Her boots came off next and then the rest of her clothes quickly in order. She was soon naked, alone amidst the green.

Lida was tall, her 5'11" loomed over Jake's 5'6". She was amazingly beautiful. She had fair skin, a thin, flat stomach and narrow hips. She was thin, but with full breasts with amazing round areole and perky nipples that were already hard with arousal. Her legs were long with strong thighs and nicely curved calves. Her ass was toned, a light curve but not that full. She thought a little more back there would be perfect, but she was not complaining. Lida's hair was auburn, straight and fell to her shoulders. She had dark eyebrows that framed a beautiful pair of brown eyes, so dark as to almost be black. A narrow nose with a hint of an upturn at the end, full lips and narrow cheeks and a strong chin fed into a long, graceful neck and shoulders.

She took one more look around then jumped into the water. Growing up in Kentucky, there had been lots of water around, but she was always wary about swimming in it. There were too many coalmines, too many cattle or too much fertilizer runoff. When she went swimming in a creek back there, she wanted to get hosed off when she got out. Here, the water flowed from the rocks a hundred feet up the slope. It was spring water fed from the abundant rains that filtered through the organic matter and then the granite before emerging here for her swimming pleasure.

It was pure and clean, cold but wonderful. She caught her breath and swam around as best she could in the small pool. She dunked her head below, swimming down to the bottom and splashing back up with a gasp. She played for a few minutes more until she started to shiver then crawled out. She pulled the towel quickly out her pack and dried.

She saw a wonderful sight, a small patch of sunshine on a mossy rock surrounded by ferns. Somehow, one lone beam of light had made it the 93,000,000 miles in space, to Earth and then managed to get through the clouds and the high, green canopy and actually get to the ground. Lida scrambled over to the rock and happily lay in the warmth on the bed of moss.

She smiled and soaked up every bit of heat from the sun on her naked skin and soon the chill left her. It dimmed for a minute, back came back just as strong when the cloud passed. She lost her chills and soon was comfortable. This was lovely. She poked her head up above the ferns and looked around again. Satisfied she was still alone; she lay back down.

Her mind wandered again, and this time her hands did, too. She thought of being caught here, naked and helpless. One hand pulled at her nipples, sometimes rubbing gently, other times tugging and pulling hard. She imagined his hand. Her other hand found her pussy. She played with herself, masturbating to the thought of being forced to have sex with a stranger. The setting was perfect, she was naked and helpless, or at least as helpless as she was ever going to be. All that was missing was the man. But even without him, she had a nice afternoon orgasm.

She would have preferred to spend an hour or two here, but she was on a schedule. She began to dress and get ready to head back. She would definitely get a girl tonight; she could use more satisfaction. Jake certainly wasn't giving her what she needed. She knew she was a beautiful woman. She wondered if maybe she had been premature in giving herself to him. Were she entirely honest, she would admit that she married him as much for the farm as she did for him. Not in a greedy sense, but she loved the farm and the island, and he was a way to get all of that in her life. Now she loved every part of her life except the love and marriage parts. But she could put up with that for all the rest, right? People put up with imperfect marriages all the time, it was just life. In a couple of years, they'd have some kids and things would change again.

But she wouldn't mind being ravished out here at least once before that happened.

The walk back and an afternoon of chores left her tired and more than a little sore. This was a working farm and she had her things to do, too. Today it was some barn work: getting a shipment of cream for the next boat ready; and, since she did a lot of the bookkeeping, the invoices and accounts ready for it, too. She helped out one of the hired help with dinner. Counting slaves, armed hands, hired hands, and her and Jake; there were 20 people to feed. She and Jake usually ate in the house, and the slaves in their quarters, but the food all came from the same kitchen. Lida was a farm girl, she was used to work.

When she was done in the kitchen, she returned to her rooms while Jake did more work in his office. She picked up the phone, an old solid piece of metal from the 1950s that was still wired into the wall. Each one of the buildings had one, they worked and Jake decided to keep them. Lida dialed the rotary phone, the extension for the slave quarters: 6. It rang a couple of times then Penny, who took care of the slaves, answered.

"Hi, Penny, it's Lida. Can you send a girl up to my room, please? Brenda if she is available."

Penny said okay.

"Thanks, Pen." Lida hung up then took a shower. She knew the girl would be waiting when she was finished.

Lida stepped into the hot shower, but not before admiring herself in a full length mirror. What man would not want to own her, she thought. She cleaned up and resisted the urge for a quick shower masturbation, knowing that there would be a girl out there to do that for her.

There was a light rap at the bathroom door.

"Mistress?"

"Come in, slave," Lida called from the shower.

The door opened a crack, and the slave girl slid in. Lida was impressed she opened the door just enough to get in and not let out the heat.

Lida poked her head out of the shower and smiled. It was Brenda, she was not as pretty as some of the other slaves, but she had the best hands, and mouth.

"Kneel and wait," Lida ordered. "When I'm done, you will dry me off."

Lida enjoyed having the slaves at her beck and call. She thought she treated them well, she only whipped or spanked them when they were not obeying and then only rarely. But she also knew that the girls were there for her pleasure and never accepted anything less than complete obedience.

Access to slaves was one of the perks of being married to Jake. There were many perks to being married to him: the big farm, the slaves, all the top-of-the-line weed she could ever want to smoke. She even enjoyed the hard work of the farm life. She just was not all that fond of being married to Jake.

It had been a whirlwind courtship. Jake had been from the same area in Kentucky where Lida was, but ten years older than her 22 at the time. He had been back to visit family and they met at a mutual friend's party. They hit it off immediately and had sex that afternoon for the first time in an old tobacco barn. She had come to visit him up here at the farm and had fallen in love with it, and him, too. Six months of long distance relationship and they eloped in Las Vegas.

Two years later, the honeymoon was over. She loved Jake, she really did. She respected him as an artist in what he grew and made, as a businessman and even as an asskicker when he had to. She just did not really respect him as a husband. She was not really sure why and knew some of it had to do with her own indecision on what she wanted to be. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to treat her as an equal or as a slave and he waffled back and forth about it, too. Usually, he followed her lead, which was even more infuriating. She sometimes wished he would just decide for her, but at other times she pushed back and got angry when he took things too far.

Lida may not have been happy in her marriage, but she did enjoy her life. Maybe the marriage would get better as they figured each other out more.

She turned off the water.

"Slave, dry me," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Brenda said.

Lida stepped out onto the bathmat and Brenda was waiting with a thick, soft towel. When she had moved in here, she had insisted on a whole new set of luxurious towels. Jake had been indifferent to linens, but his wife had upgraded all the towel and bedding in the entire house.

She looked at Brenda. She liked the slave, Brenda was 5'6", curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She was curvy, Lida thought she could stand to lose five pounds, but left that up to Jake and Penny. The slave was a shy and quiet girl, and her mistress knew that the other slaves did things to her, too. The tall beauty encouraged that to some degree, she felt that practice made perfect and wanted Brenda to get all the practice she could. Lida liked that she seemed to be fascinated by her Mistress. Lida had enough vanity to enjoy being appreciated, even by a slave. Brenda had good hands and was the best of the current girls at cunnilingus.

After the toweling, Lida sat at her bathroom makeup table and let Brenda dry and brush her hair. She was perfectly capable of doing this by herself, but it was nice to feel another's touch.

The mistress led her slave into the bedroom.

"Give me a rubdown, slave," Lida ordered as she lay on her stomach on the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," Brenda said.

Lida closed her eyes. There was a bottle of lotion on the nightstand by the bed just for this and she heard Brenda squirting some on her hands. She warmed it them started with her mistress's shoulders. Lida turned her head to the side and watched Brenda in the big mirror on the dresser. The slave was giving her complete concentration and Lida could see her nipples hard and erect. The slave was enjoying this, too. The dark eyed woman let herself get aroused as Brenda massaged her. It was nice to get her arms rubbed, but she was after more than relaxation. She had the slave spend extra time on her bottom and thighs.

Lida rolled onto her back, he body coming alive with Brenda's touch. She thought back to her walk in the forest, her fantasies of being taken. She pulled Brenda's mouth down onto her breasts and Brenda eagerly began licking and sucking them.

Lida moaned as Brenda's hot mouth pleasured her nipples. When Lida felt a hand slide up the inside of her thighs, she spread her legs and welcomed her slave's hand to her hot pussy. Lida writhed in pleasure as Brenda continued that wonderful work on her breasts while her nimble fingers slipped inside her mistress's soft folds. The tall woman fantasized about being tied up and fucked while her slave served her and came with a long, low groan.

"Now use your mouth," Lida ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Brenda said and shifted down the bed.

Brenda started with a long lick from the bottom of her mistress's slit to the top with a little extra flick of her tongue on the hooded nub at the top. The tall beauty writhed and moaned as her slave ate her pussy, her mouth never leaving her mistress's crotch. Brenda caressed the long thighs of her mistress and sometimes reached up to play with her breasts, too. Several lovely orgasms finished off a pleasant day.

Finally, Lida lifted her slave's head and sank luxuriously into the soft feather bed. She would sleep well.

"Thank you, Brenda," she said. "You may go. Turn the light off on your way out."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lida hovered in that wonderful post orgasm, pre-sleep haze. Orgasms on demand were another reason she loved being married to Jake, she just would have liked them more from him.

-----

Hunter in Las Vegas

Roy and Hunter sat down at the table while Amanda brought them some draft beer from Roy's new toy: a kegerator. He would have preferred a slave of his own, but money was still tight. Roy still had his family money, but he knew not to touch the principal and what came in only gradually replenished his funds. They had lost a lot of money when they blew up the weapons they were supposed to sell last year (and damaged Canadian-US relations in the process) and spent considerably more taking out The Studio; not to mention giving up Elaine, which no one did in Roy's presence.

Amanda was Hunter's slave, well, she was owned by Hunter but the relationship tended to be one more business in nature. Not that the did not enjoy her, she was a very attractive redhead, but their interactions were not typical of a master-slave. Amanda had a rare talent that she could locate women who were submissive and would make good slaves. The Association called people with these talents "ropers". Hunter viewed her as an asset, a tool for their business. Amanda had proven herself worthwhile and quickly found them three slaves in a few months in the casino staffs. Once they had signed the papers that made them slaves, specifically Roy and Hunter's slaves, they had been sold. That had allowed Roy and Hunter to stay solvent and Greg floated them a line of credit for when they needed it. Hunter still had his personal money and an income chasing bail jumpers and slaves, but they missed the high rolling days and were trying to get back there.

"I'm sick of Vegas, Master," Amanda said and sat down with the men. She flipped her head of long red curls back. She had gotten in the habit of "Master" and "sir" but she still did not feel comfortable saying it.

Hunter raised an eyebrow at his slave's impertinence. He enjoyed Amanda's spirit and tolerated it in small doses. She always seemed to be pressing him, challenging him to see what she could get away with. Sometimes he enjoyed it, others he would whip her back into line. He was feeling generous with her this morning.

"Whether or not you are 'sick of Vegas' is irrelevant to me, slave," Hunter answered with a hard emphasis on the last word. "What I require from you is that you find other slaves for me using your particular talent. One would think Las Vegas is full of potential slaves."

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers