The Slaving World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"My turn," he said and walked into the bathroom.

Lida looked at the door. She could get out now. She could run, make it back to the house and have Jake protect her. But that would mean running across the farm naked and collared, it would mean telling Jake she could not handle what it took to be a slave. More than that, though, she was afraid of Hunter. She thought, she knew, he would come get her. She had agreed to this; she would see it through.

She turned away from the door. She saw the two empty glasses, what would a good slave do? Nothing without being told. She heard him urinating and poured herself a quick shot. She hoped he would not see her and downed it.

"Pour me one, too, slave," Hunter said with a hint of amusement from the bathroom doorway. "With ice, though."

Lida was startled, but quickly recovered.

"Yes, sir," she did as she was told and handed him the glass.

He sat down in the chair and motioned for her to kneel in front of him again. She did so and looked up as he sipped on his drink. The big drink was doing its work and she began to feel a little more loose and relaxed.

"You've never done this before, have you, Lida?" he said and stroked her cheek.

"No, sir," she confessed, wondering if he would guess that she was not a slave.

"It shows. It is a pity, too. I am surprised that none of your masters have made full use of you. If you were mine, I'd fuck you all day long."

Lida found herself secretly thrilled at that thought.

"I've broken in many slaves," he said. "One or two almost as raw as you." She thought she saw a flicker of pain and loss in his eyes, but it quickly passed. "I know how to treat slaves." He reached down and lifted her chin so she looked him in the eyes. "You have to relax, the tenser you are, the more it is going to hurt." He caressed her cheek. "Let's go back to bed and I'll show you."

He hooked a finger on the loop of her collar and pulled her to her feet. Lida looked at the bed where he had just brutalized her ass and felt the fear return. He lay down and motioned for her to join him.

"Face me, lie on your side," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," she did as she was told.

She was trembling when he leaned forward and kissed her. She opened her mouth, let his tongue find hers and tried to relax. His hand stroked her face, then down to her neck. He briefly touched her breast, then stroked her side. She began to relax as he kissed and touched her. His hands explored her, cupping her breasts and touching her nipples, caressing her side and thighs, gently holding her bottom. His expert touch soon overpowered her fear and Lida felt her arousal returning.

He broke the kiss and looked her in her deep brown eyes when he slipped a finger into her slit. She winced, then relaxed as he worked his way into her folds. His touch was gentle, but insistent and probing. He wanted to know her, to explore her, and, she knew, ready her. His finger, then two, felt good inside her. This time, she kissed him. She responded to his touch and she reached for his hard cock, the same organ that had just brutalized her. She stroked his cock in time with his finger inside her and kissed him with more and more urgency.

She winced when he rolled her on her back. The sheets were soft, but her back was so raw. He returned to the kiss, this time he found her breasts with his hands. They were full and firm, with large areole and now hard, erect nipples. He kneaded them, his fingers running over her nipples, gently squeezing them between his rough fingers. He kissed her neck and throat, his finger returning to her aching pussy.

Lida wanted him inside her, she wanted him to fill her aching pussy.

"Please fuck me, sir," she heard herself moan.

Hunter slid his two fingers all the way into her, the palm of his hand pressing down on her engorged clitoris. He moved down lower, now kissing and sucking her nipples, first one then the other. His fingers worked inside her, his palm moving in circles. She moaned and reached down, running her fingers through his thinning hair, then down to his powerful shoulders.

She bit her lip, moaned, arched her back, pressing her breast into his mouth. The confidence he had in touching her, the knowledge he conveyed that she would respond, her submission and his wonderful touch lifted her to her second climax of the night. Jake had never made her feel like this, helpless, desired and alive.

Then he was on top of her, pushing her thighs apart and sliding his cock into her wet pussy. She looked at him with wonder and adoration as he slowly fucked her, taking his time, experiencing her. His hands rubbed her long, strong thighs. She kissed his neck, feeling the stubble beneath her lips and tongue. He penetrated deep into her, knowing her and claiming her. She had already surrendered, now he took his prize.

Lida moved with him, then clung tightly to him as another orgasm claimed her.

"Oh, sir!" she cried out.

He still moved slowly, and she circled her hips in time with his thrusts. When she came down, he slid out of her and rolled onto his back. His hands guided her and she climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his hard shaft. Both of hands reached up and grabbed her breasts. She began to move, sliding and grinding, fucking him until she came yet again. Lida had no idea sex could be like this.

Hunter lifted her off him.

"Stand up," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she obeyed.

Hunter stood and led her to the foot of the bed. He bent her over, her hands on the footboard, and stepped in behind her. He pushed her legs apart a little more and put his hands on her hips. She worried that he would go back to her ass, but instead, he plunged his cock back into her slit.

There was no slow thrusting this time. Now, he fucked her hard. His hands on her hips held her as he rammed away. She cried out in pleasure and pain as he used her. He pushed her down a little to get a better angle then resumed his abuse of her slit. She heard him moan then cum inside her. She panted, her legs trembled and she felt his cum and her juices drip down onto her thighs.

He slid out of her, grabbed her by the collar and shoved his cock into her mouth. She tasted cum and her pussy on him. She sucked him clean, understanding a little more of what it meant to be a slave, the joy of surrender, of being part of the pleasure rather than just being fucked and punished into submission. When he pushed her head down on him, she did not resist, but eagerly welcomed him into her throat. He began to soften, and she kept him in her mouth until he pulled out.

"Thank you, sir", she said with adoration.

---

Lida lay on her stomach, her head facing out to look at the flickering glow in the stove. Hunter was beside her in bed, his hands caressing her bare back and bottom. His hands were strong, sure. The rough skin of his hands on the smooth, soft skin of her body reminded her of the differences between them. He had taught her what it meant to be owned tonight, what her body was capable of.

She took a deep breath. This had been more than she had bargained for. She thought maybe a little rough sex, a blow job and she'd go back to her room with more fodder for masturbation. Instead, she had been plundered and punished. Her body exploited, her wishes disregarded.

Hunter grabbed the back of her neck. Lida tensed, expecting that painful hold again, but this time it was a firm grip, a grip she was not escaping, but he was not hurting her. She found out why he did not want her to move when she felt the cool sensation of lube being squirted into her ass.

Lida began to cry. She wanted to beg him not to do this to her. It had hurt so much when he did it before, she had felt so debased, now he wanted to do it again. But she could not beg, he would not listen to her and would just punish her before taking her in the ass again, anyway. If she struggled, he would just overpower her. No, there was no getting away from this. He slid a pillow under her hips, to get her in a better position for his use.

Hunter could see the fear and reluctance as he readied her. She was starting to get this, at least she was not putting up a fight, though he could see she wanted to. He brushed the hair from her cheek, he wanted to see her pretty face when he penetrated her. He pushed her legs apart a little more, then guided his shaft to her prepared back door. He pushed against her, feeling the resistance. She was still struggling, but it would do her no good. There was no way she was keeping him out. A little more pressure, and he could see the strain on her face, and he was in. He pushed in deeper, slowly, until he was all the way in.

He bent down and kissed her cheek. She turned her head slightly, her lips parted, offering her mouth to him. He kissed her, feeling her submission. Then he began to pull back out. She turned her head, burying her mouth in the pillow, biting it. He began to fuck her slowly, taking his time. She tensed and bit the pillow to keep from crying out.

Hunter could have told her again that she needed to relax and accept what has happening to her. That by fighting it, she was just making it worse. But he enjoyed seeing her fight it, he enjoyed the extra pain that her resistance was causing. He took his time, enjoying a good, long deep fucking of her beautiful, helpless body. He was not concerned that she was going to fight him or argue, she knew the futility of that. But her whole body was tense, offering more resistance that she needed. Hunter didn't mind the extra work, but he knew it hurt her.

He did love the lines on Lida's body when she was tensed up. The long line of flexed muscle, from her lovely back, down her chore-strong arms and amazingly long legs. She did look better fighting, so there was something to keeping her spirits up.

Hunter finished, a long, slow, sighing climax in the ass he had claimed. He was confident that she wouldn't put up any more of a fight, at least not tonight.

"Come on," he said and climbed to his feet. "Let's get ready for bed." He helped her stand and walked her into the bathroom.

Lida found that she could not take her eyes off of him. He was probably twice her 25 years, but never seemed to tire. He acted like he knew what he was doing and backed it up. Right now, she would do anything he wanted without the slightest fight. How many women had he done this to? Would he remember this night, remember her? She wondered if he could love her, if he could love a woman or love anyone? She thought, she hoped, that tomorrow, with Hunter gone, she could go back to the old life she had and never have to do this again. That kernel of hope, that this was temporary, gave her strength to keep resisting.

He took a quick shower, then helped her in after him. Once the water hit, she perked up enough to function and clean up. When she got out of the shower, she found that he had left her alone in the bathroom. She spent a few extra minutes getting her head back together and making herself nice for him.

The lights were off when she came out of the bathroom. The stove offered a flickering red glow, enough to see by. Hunter was already in bed and she climbed in with him. He gave her a kiss then lay down beside her, spooning her. Lida felt his chest against her back, his legs against her, and was amazed by the solidity of him. She waited for him to take her again, her body at the ready.

Soon, she began to hear the deep regular breathing that meant he was asleep. She began to let herself relax. Hunter liked to snuggle? She realized that it was pleasant to have a man lying pressed against her. She had Jake rarely spent the night in the same room, so she had forgotten how nice it was to share her bed. She thought of all that had happened today, it was too much. She was exhausted and soon found her breathing matching Hunter's and fell asleep.

---

Lida was awoken by the sound of the fire crackling. It was definitely getting warmer. She was alone in bed and saw Hunter stoking the fire. Lida had enough sense to make a bathroom run while Hunter was at work. She did not think he was up this early without plans for her.

When she came back out, Lida saw Hunter standing in front of the stove, his erect cock demanding her attention.

"How may I serve you, sir?" Lida asked, trying her best to sound like a slave.

"On your knees, with your mouth for starters," he said and Lida strode over to him. "I am supposed to meet your Master for breakfast in an hour." He ran his fingers through her hair and guided her in position in front of him. "Remember slave, no hands."

"Yes, sir"

Lida did her best, and she thought she was pretty good. She kept her hands down, was even able to deep throat him often enough to keep him from doing it for her. Satisfied with her effort, he gave her collar a tug and helped her to her feet.

"Much better than last night," he complimented her and led her back to the bed. He picked her up and gently lay her down on her back on the bed. He stepped between her legs and pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

Lida moaned softly as Hunter fucked her. He had long, deep strokes. Every thrust all the way into her, finding her depths. Lida opened herself to him, losing herself in what promised to be her last minutes with him. She had changed tonight; he had changed her or at least let out the parts that were already there. She was not sure how she had been changed, how she would react to her world now, but she understood that somehow, many things would be different.

She moved now with him, circling her hips in rhythm to his thrusting. Milking every last bit of pleasure she could get from him while he still had her. She felt a nice orgasm building from deep inside her. She let go, losing herself to the moment and to him.

-----

Hunter and Jake

Hunter was back in Jake's office. The evening rain had stopped and while a light fog hung in the valley, the bright light above promised a sunny day once the fog burned off. Outside, the farm was already in full work mode. Officially, Jake's farm raised cattle for dairy and meat and he had enough of that operation to make everything look legitimate. The grow houses, where his more profitable work went on, were nicely hidden about the valley.

Another slave poured Hunter a cup of coffee and flashed a timid smile. Hunter returned it and gave her a polite nod.

"She'll head to the processing room later," Jake explained.

Hunter sipped the coffee, it was very good. Was there any pleasure that Jake did not go full measure on?

Jake slid a thick file across to Hunter and tossed a thumb drive on top of it.

"Here are the files on every slave who has been through here," Jake said. "The thumb drive has the same information, to save you the trouble of copying or scanning the hard copies. After a while, many slaves begin to develop allergic reactions to the buds, so we have to sell them and buy another."

Hunter began to flip through the file.

"We register all transactions in Monon," Jake continued, "but because of the nature of our operation, they cannot officially recognize us. That is a problem with export licenses, too. We are in Canada so any slave we buy has to have an export license, but we can't get them. We tend to get slaves where we can. Mark was a nice source before you ended that option." There was a trace of bitterness in his voice at that one.

"Jake," Hunter answered. "If Mark had just been selling slaves to you, that would not have been an issue. But he was also selling them to The Studio where they wound up in snuff films. And he was getting paid in your pot for them."

Jake looked pained.

"We weren't happy about that," Jake said. "The Radeks were mostly middlemen. They would take a load as needed for direct trade for a slave. Mostly, though, they just pay cash for our product and after that we don't know, or really care, what they do with it."

"Even if they are trading it for women who are tortured and killed?"

"Hunter, I take good care of my slaves. I obey every rule and regulation the Association has, even the ones that contradict other ones. I would welcome inspections and verifications. But I can't go to a dealer and buy a slave because I can't get all the paperwork. Instead I have to get them through grey channels and that, for now, means the Radeks."

"Have you ever considered just getting rid of the slave element and selling your marijuana as it is?"

"The slave element doubles my profits."

Hunter was a little surprised at this.

"Listen, Hunter," Jake said and leaned forward. "I can be a good ally. I have strong cash reserves and up to, depending on the season, twenty well-armed and well-trained men at my call. I would rather be on your side than the Radeks."

Hunter thought about this.

"All I need are two things, and I will grant you, they are big things. I need an alternative to the Radeks for getting my product to market. And I need Association recognition so I can buy and sell slaves legitimately. You can help with both."

"Jake," Hunter said, "when you fill out the Association forms for getting recognition, what do you put down as the nature of your business?"

"Marijuana cultivation," Jake said matter of factly.

"Why don't you resubmit them, but this time, when you do it, say 'agriculture'."

Jake looked baffled then his eyes opened wide.

"That's it?"

"Well, not entirely. But there are lot of Association members, including me and my associates, who do a lot of things that are not entirely legal. The Association tends to turn a blind eye to that as long as you are not obvious about it and obey all of the other rules."

"And you'll help?"

"But first we need to get you away from the Radeks. There is no way you are going to get approved if you are still in business with them. And I know some people."

Jake smiled, a smile that took up his entire face.

"I like you, Jake, and I think you would be a good addition to our network. There will be some work and I cannot imagine the Radeks will go away easily. But that could be an opportunity, too."

"Hunter, I'm a man of my word, I can cut off the Radeks, but I can't murder them unless they try something first. Ambushing your business partners looks bad."

"Fair enough," Hunter said. "My plane will be here in a couple of hours. Once I get back to the States I will start making some calls."

"Wonderful!" Jake stood and vigorously shook Hunter's hand.

They sat back down again and the talk turned to other subjects.

"How did you like Lida Mae?"

"Mae? She never told me that part of her name. She was wonderful. I was rough with her, so she is a little marked up today. She is definitely new to the collar."

"No worries about that. She has a lot of learning to do."

"Would you be interested in selling her?" Hunter asked. "She is a beautiful woman and would be far more valuable on the market rather than up here trimming buds."

"How much would you be willing to offer?"

"I would have to talk to my backers, but," Hunter thought for a second then quoted a round figure.

Jake leaned back.

"That's a nice offer."

"She's a nice slave."

"I tell you what, Hunter. I still have some paperwork issues to finish with her. By the time we clear up our other troubles that will be finished, too. If you are still willing to pay that price for her, I'll sell her to you."

"Deal."

They spent the rest of the morning talking business and touring the farm. When the plane came to pick up Hunter, they had a better understanding of each other and a plan to deal with the Radeks.

-----

Jake and Lida

Lida was asleep on her stomach in the guest cabin when Jake came in with a stack of papers. Jake could see the welts on her back and bottom from Hunter. His day was going well and was going to get better.

"Lida Mae," he said and gently shook her awake.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers