The Slaving World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Lida awoke with a start and flinched away, expecting it to be Hunter wanting more.

"I need you to sign some things," Jake said and put a pen in her hand.

"Wha...what?" Lida said.

Jake knew his wife, under best of circumstances, was slow when she first woke up. And these were not the best circumstances. He was counting on her being in a deep fog.

"Sign here," Jake said and guided his wife's hands to the paper. "And here. Initial here and here."

Jake flipped though the stacks of papers and had her sign and initial over and over.

"What are these?" she asked groggily.

"Hunter is helping us go legit and these will help. Okay, one more initial here and sign here and here. Okay, we're done."

Lida flopped her head back down on the pillow.

"That was a rough night," she said, already starting to drift back to sleep.

"You did great, Lida Mae," Jake said and kissed her on the head.

Jake left her and went back to his office. Lida had signed everything, not just the papers that enslaved her, but she also signed away all of her assets to Jake. He filed the papers and went back out to check on one of the greenhouses that needed a new motor for a ventilation fan.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers