The Slaving World Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda on the hunt, Lida gets a new owner.
15.3k words
4.64
19.9k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

1-Lida Arrives

Lida cried as the plane approached the small airport on the outskirts of Las Vegas. Her island, even her home back in Kentucky, had been so lush and green. Here, it was so bleak, so dry. How could people live here? This was broken layers of mountains and broad dry basins rather than the pleasant slickrock of Utah and Arizona. She could see nothing even vaguely appealing about her new home.

She and Hunter had been met by two men at the airport. One was a big redhead with a Scottish brogue and the other a shorter and rounder Englishman. The two men rode up front while Hunter (his hand on her bare thigh) rode in the back with her.

She watched the scenery go by, the desert seeming so bleak and lifeless compared to her island. If this was where she was going to live, maybe she didn't want Hunter to keep her for long.

She was a slave, in reality now and not just her fantasies. She was owned, she would be sexually used by many men (and, she presumed, some women too). She was powerless to say no, to stop them. She tried to imagine that, but the part of her mind that used to be able to conjure the fantasies at will died with her first night with Hunter. No matter what she imagined, she knew the reality could be worse, or better.

The drive from the airport did little to reassure her. Strip malls and warehouses gave way to open desert. She could see the dry washes, places where there could be water, but none there at the moment. She tried to imagine a layer of green over at all, but could not. They climbed to the base of the mountains and the ghost town neighborhood that never was. They passed streets perfectly surveyed and laid out, but the construction had come to a screeching halt during the Great Recession and never started back up again.

At the far western end was the foot of a mountain. This was the high tide of urban sprawl from Las Vegas. Roy's big house sat conspicuously against the base of the rocky slope, looking over the empty streets below. The SUV pulled into the garage and the Scot turned off the engine. The garage door closed behind them and they were swallowed into another world.

The doors opened, it was cool and dark against the mountain, and the men stepped out. Lida was not sure what was going to happen next. Would all three of them take turns fucking her now? Someone was going to fuck her, right?

Hunter took her hand and led her out of the garage and into the house. She liked the house, nice air conditioning and a welcome oasis from the world outside. The living room with its vaulted ceiling impressed her, too. She followed him out the sliding glass doors and to the deck and pool. She eyed the cool water of the pool with undisguised longing. A swim sounded so good, but she probably was going to have to at least blow Hunter.

"Go for a swim," he said and eyed her long form up and down. "Take your time, it was a long flight."

"Yes, Master," Lida said and dove in before he could change his mind.

When she came up for air, Hunter continued his instructions.

"When you are done, Bruce and Bligh will take you to your room. After you perform oral on them, have some lunch and get some rest. We'll wake you this evening, then you are to get ready. Take a nice bath, use some lotion, do whatever you need to be at your best. You will be sent for when it is time. Get your rest."

"Yes, Master,' Lida said and watched him walk back inside the house.

Bruce and Bligh talked with him for a second then came out on the porch to guard her and watch her swim.

If she was going to be sucking cock after this, she might as well get her money's worth. It was a good sized pool for a house, but her laps were short. She felt far more caged in than she had been in the inlet or creek at home, even than in her small pool in the forest. But she made the most of it, there was a lot of tension in her muscles from the chase in the forest and the long flight after that. If she was going to get fucked hard and often tonight, she wanted to be in the best shape she could.

She was finally finished and climbed out of the pool. She was instantly shivering as the water quickly evaporated off of her into the desert air. Goosebumps covered her and her nipples grew hard, much to the amusement of the men watching her. She quickly dried and walked over to the two men.

"Drop the towel and get on your knees," the Scot said.

"Can't you ever wait?" the Englishman chided.

"Can," Bruce said, giving the same answer he always did, "don't want to." He unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out and presenting it to Lida. Like a good slave, she began giving him head. "Besides, I'd far rather get my cock sucked outside on a beautiful May Nevada day than up in the slave attic."

Bligh snorted and went inside to wait. A few minutes later, a satisfied looking Bruce led a less satisfied looking Lida in from the pool deck. Without a word, the three of them went up the stairs.

Roy and Hunter had done some expansion in the attic. The unused area between what had been Elaine's and what was now Amanda's quarters and the other end had been finished. Or at least started being finished. The goal was to have quarters for multiple girls if needed. There were what Roy grandly called the "Slave Baths", where the girls would get ready. That featured two large raised tubs, a couple of showers and lots of vanity table space to get ready.

There would eventually be six small bedrooms and a common area. Of course, these being slave quarters, there were the obligatory loops and locked cabinets of bondage gear. The doors all featured card locks on the outside. Two of the bedrooms had been finished and it was to one of these that Lida was led.

Bligh took his turn with her in her room. She knelt beside her bed and sucked his hard shaft, just as she had been told. There was not much in it for her. She enjoyed the submission, but had no feelings about the men, it was a chore to perform. If they'd fucked her, really fucked her, it would have been different, but it was just head. Like a good slave (and she was trying), she swallowed his salty load when he came in her mouth.

It felt like a cell, Lida thought as she stretched out on the bed after Bligh left. She had to admit that it was a nice bed, though. Full-sized (which did not leave a lot of floor space in the room), nice and firm, nice soft sheets. But then she saw the rings positioned around the bed and realized that all of that was not for her comfort.

There was a window, which Lida thought was a nice touch. She looked out it and saw the barren desert landscape. Her first reaction was shock and horrible depression. She dropped onto the bed, curled into a ball and sobbed like a child. This was her world now, locked inside a tiny bubble of habitable space to be a sex slave, surrounded by a world of bleak, barren desert wasteland.

"I want to go home," she said softly, knowing the home she was thinking about was the farm on the island from which Jake had banished her.

She cried herself to sleep.

2-Amanda on the Road

Sometimes when Amanda was on the hunt for submissives, she would just zone out and get off the main roads. She followed state highways and US highways and just went where the feeling took her. Every now and then, those diversions turned out to be the most profitable. The redheaded roper pulled into a truckstop at the intersection of two state highways somewhere in southern Illinois. She had a half tank left but wanted to get out and walk around a bit. She was hoping for a roadhouse, but a minimart was as close she was going to get here.

Amanda began to fill up, enjoying the same dirty thought she always got when she thrust the pump into her car. She perked up a little, she could sense that there was a sub around here. She looked about, there, coming out of the store. Amanda smiled, this one radiated very strongly.

The submissive was a beautiful brunette with straight hair that fell to below her shoulders and was tied back at the moment. Amanda quickly sized her up as 5'6", maybe 110 pounds. About a 33" chest, nice firm ones. Thin, but nice curves and legs. Cute little butt. She was wearing cutoff jean shorts that showed a lot of thigh, a flannel shirt over a white tank top and black Chuck Taylors. Amanda always had a thing for girls in sneakers. She was also looking agitated, her light brown eyes nervously searching around. She spied Amanda and jogged over to where the redhead was finishing her fill up.

"Can I get a ride with you?" the brunette asked.

Amanda was floored. This woman radiated submission across all wavelengths. Amanda rarely felt anyone who was a slave this strong and she was asking Amanda for a ride. Sometimes the fish does jump into the boat.

"Sure," Amanda said, smiling broadly. Her pussy was already wet knowing that she was going to have sex with this lovely young woman. She noted her complete lack of any bags or even a purse. "You need to get anything?"

"Would you mind gassing up somewhere else?" she asked, looking visibly nervous. "I'd like to get out of here before some people realize I'm gone."

Amanda was intrigued and put the handle back in the pump.

"Let's go," she said and hopped in her Xterra. She generally preferred Toyotas, but she was a slave and had to take what she could get. Maybe if she'd wheedled a little more, Hunter would have sprung for a 4Runner. Or he might have grown tired of it and whipped her. She liked the Xterra, though. It was about her size, but more power on the interstate would have been nice. Next time she'd try for a V6.

The young woman climbed in as well, but crouched down, hiding below the door. Amanda deliberately checked her mirrors, switched on her lights then pulled away from the pumps and out of the gas station. As she turned onto the highway, she saw two young men rush out of the store and look frantically around.

She shifted up and was on the highway. Just for the hell of it, she turned west.

"Where you heading?' Amanda asked her passenger as she climbed up into the seat. "Besides away from here."

"Anywhere."

"Well, I'm not headed anywhere in particular either," Amanda said and reached over to pat the young woman's lovely thigh. "Anything you ever wanted to see?"

"A redwood," the woman said after a moment's thought. "I've always wanted to see a redwood tree."

"Well," Amanda said and settled in. "We've got a few thousand miles ahead of us, so you might as well get comfortable."

"Hold on, I wasn't really serious," she said. "I mean; I'd love to see a redwood. And I don't want to go back there. But I don't expect you to take me there. Unless you really want to see one, too. I'm just not sure what to do next."

Amanda laughed. The girl was so awkward and scared, but eager and open, too. And pretty, a kind of big nose that highlighted her dark eyes and narrow cheeks. She had full lips, not what Amanda would call pouty, but she bet they were great for kissing.

"I'm Amanda," Amanda said and offered her hand to the woman beside her.

"Melanie," the brunette answered.

"Now, Melanie, I will take you to the Redwoods. But you have to do a few things for me. Second, I want to hear your story. How did you and I wind up in the same place at the same time?"

"Okay. And first?"

"Reach behind you into the cooler and grab us a couple of beers."

"But it's 945 in the morning. And I'm only 19."

"And I'm driving. But this is a road trip, Melanie, we get to have fun. And if it makes you feel better, we'll stop for coffee later."

Amanda felt Melanie's resistance crumbling and the lovely young woman produced two cans of pale ale.

Amanda cracked hers and they toasted.

"Road trip! Wooo!" Amanda said.

"Wooo!" Melanie added, the idea that she was out of there beginning to sink in.

Amanda drove west on the two lane highway while they drank their beers. She was already starting to apply the subtle pressure that would weaken Melanie's resistance. The beer, and the rumbling she could hear from Melanie that told her it was on an empty stomach, would speed things up. Amanda had plenty of food she could offer the girl, but she wanted her less capable of resistance. She'd feed her after the beer did its thing. In vino veritas, as they say.

"Tell me about yourself, Melanie," Amanda said with a warm smile. "Are you from around here?"

"Yeah," she said with a snort.

"Okay," Amanda said. She really just wanted to pull the car over and rape the hot little thing right now, but she was an artist practicing her craft and there was a right way to do this sort of thing. "There is a whole world and story in that 'yeah'" and Amanda mimicked her snort.

Melanie laughed. "I hate it here. There. Whatever." Her look turned sour again. "Little shit town, 5,000 people in the middle of cornfields. A factory that closed twenty years ago and left a lot of toxic waste, and the town never got over it. I was smart. I could have gone to college or made it out. But no money to escape, I certainly couldn't count on my mom. "

Amanda listened as the bitterness spewed forth from the young woman. Melanie took another long drink and continued.

"You know how many guys I slept with before I got called a slut? One: Jeremy. But he lied to sound like a big shot and a couple of awkward times in the back of my car (he didn't even have a car!) became all the time and everywhere. I got labeled a slut without even getting to do any of the fun stuff. I did the time without enjoying the crime. And he was so lousy! He was my first and I knew it had to be better than that!

"I dumped him and then every creepy guy who wanted to get his prick wet started asking me out. The few good guys stayed away. Not that I would have wanted to settle there anyway, but it would have been nice to be treated as me instead of just an easy girl. And none of them could have been any good anyway. I mean, I wanted to fuck a lot, I want to fuck a lot, and have really good sex and lots of it, but not there and not with any of them."

"Is that what made you feel bad about being called a slut? I'd hardly think one guy counts as a slut no matter where you are," Amanda said.

"I think it bothered me because even though I wasn't, I wanted to be. I knew one guy didn't make a slut. Maybe not with the guys in my town, but if I was off somewhere away from home and friends and family, I'd be a total slut. I'd spread my legs for anyone who looked good. And they made me feel ashamed of those desires. I felt like I was being punished just for thinking those things."

"So who were you running from? Mr. Liarliarpantsonfire?"

"No, that's Brad. He came later, though not much later. After Slutgate, I lived in shameful isolation" she added an overly dramatic tilt of her head and wave of her hand, "with my mostly absentee single mother. She paid rent and bills, but was never there and certainly didn't give me much support. She had work and a boyfriend, or two, so I was down the list of her priorities. I never knew my dad and my mom didn't talk about him. I graduate, I work a couple of part time jobs and just kill time. About this time two things happen. One: my mom gets arrested for stealing from her boss and giving it to one of her boyfriends for some big idea he had. It was enough money that she plea bargained, -plea bargained-, down to 10 years.

"Two, Brad moves into town, 22, handsome, different from all the boys around here. There. One thing leads to another and we start doing it. It's pretty good. Not great, well, not that I've ever had great sex, but I know it could be better than that was. We're having a good time, I start to feel some connection to him and maybe a bigger world than BFE Midwest.

"About a week ago, we're over at a friend's house and Brad introduces me to another guy who says his name is Phil. The three of us hang out together then things start to get weird. Brad keeps trying to undress me in front of this other guy. I keep pushing his hands away, but he grabs my wrist and whispers in my ear that he wants me to have sex with Phil. 'Phil wants to fill you,' he said, real classy. I look at him and he has this hard glint in his eyes.

"I just kind of froze. I had fantasized about that sort of thing, but it didn't feel right then. I didn't do much, they undressed me. I was staring at the ceiling while Phil fucked me. I felt a little violated, but mostly disappointed. It just wasn't that good. I'd risked my reputation and relationship for some more second, third, rate sex?"

Amanda focused on that Melanie seemed more upset that the sex had been bad than that there had been sex at all. She had her hitchhiker grab another round.

"Two guys at once, sounds great, right?", she cracked hers and took a long pull. "Not these two. First Phil, while Brad was in another room; then Brad had me suck his cock while Phil had a snack. And, get this, as we were heading out to go home, Phil slipped Brad some cash. He'd whored me out! This was nothing erotic or romantic, he got paid for me!"

"What did you do?"

"It was a twenty-minute drive back to my house, I yelled at him the whole way. I told him I never wanted to see him again and we were through. I meant it, too. I avoided him until this morning. Then he came for me and he brought Phil. He used a key I let him have and was waiting for me when I got off my second job. He said he had some more friends I needed to take care of. They threw me in the car and threated to hurt me if I didn't cooperate. There was no one around to protect me, so they just carried me away. They had to stop for gas and I ran right into you."

"Well, I'm glad you did. You are far too pretty to be wasting away here. Though, I'm half tempted to go back and teach Brad a lesson. By the way, what does he drive?"

"An old Camaro. Black. Why?"

"Because he's coming up on us pretty fast. Was Brad ever in the military or law enforcement?"

"No way," Melanie answered and ducked down, trying to hide. Amanda calmly pulled the Xterra off into a dirt road between the cornfields. She drove down a little bit to another junction in the middle of the fields then parked hidden in the corn.

"I think Brad and I need to talk." She was sure she had given him enough time to see her turn in here.

"Please don't, he keeps a shotgun in the trunk. He might hurt you and I'd have to go back."

"Not gonna happen. Melanie, I promise you that you will never have to go back. Once I settle this, we are leaving and you are gone for good."

Melanie felt a little better, but had her doubts. She had spent so much time being weak and powerless, a victim of her circumstances, that she wasn't sure Amanda could do anything. Still, she felt she needed to have faith in this strange woman whom she had just met. She couldn't figure out why she felt that way, why she thought she should trust Amanda, but she did.

Amanda strolled around to the back and opened the gate. She reached under the bench just as the Camaro skidded to stop a few feet from her Xterra. She could see the anger in the eyes of the two punks in the front seat as they stopped. It was extremely satisfying to see that anger turn to pants shitting fear as Amanda cocked the twelve gauge from her truck and brought it bear on them.

The first shot hit the radiator and sweet smelling steam filled the air. The second was in the windshield in front of Brad. The next one in front of Phil. The windshield stopped the birdshot, but the car was useless. Both men scrambled out of the car but froze as they stared down the barrel of Amanda's shotgun.

"It holds seven, if that's what you're wondering. That's two more for each of you. Melanie!" Amanda called out. "Come on out."

Melanie's face churned fear, happiness and anger as she walked out to where Amanda was.

"Which one of these two shitheads is Brad?"

Melanie pointed to the one who had been driving.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers