The Slayer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if the food and drink appeared out of nowhere, the blanket upon the cool grass, everything in its place in a blink of an eye. You shook your head slightly, trying to clear it, wondering if you had dozed for a moment but instead you saw his eyes upon you once again, this time hungry but not for the feast which lay before you. With each glance, you felt your breathing become more constricted, the clothing you wore pictured in your mind as being ripped from your body all in hopes of finding such pleasures as you had only dreamed of. The sorcerer had been right, you were pure in heart and in body but the spell was quickly overwhelming your thoughts and channeling your desires.

He reached up, taking your hand and as he pulled you down to the ground you saw his eyes turn dark, his hands reaching, probing, testing the limits only to find there would be none. You were as willing as the wind, the breeze causing his hair to fly around his face. It was that face you gazed into and for a second you could have sworn you saw it change with his passion, like an illusion, here one minute and then gone the next. Only when he let his lips fall to your neck, biting savagely, the skin piercing, the blood flowing did you scream. This scream though was one of passion, desire, a primeval lust as his hands went between your legs and you opened them like a flower to the sun.

Time moved along at its own pace, his touch, his flesh sending you on a journey like none you had ever dreamed of. You rode wave after wave of pleasure and pain, each interchangeable, each bringing a new sensation, a new craving, like the most decadent sweet, the most delicious wine, each more intoxicating than the last. You cared not for your place, your standing in proper society, it was as if you had been freed to taste of the forbidden fruit and you welcomed it like a common whore, your thirst insatiable, your body a playground to be used time and time again. It was only when he declared the deed done did you notice that somehow you were back in your own bed, your body sore, aching from the exertion and you felt the veil of sleep fall upon you.

And so it went, he would come to you, the vision of the man Samuels and you would give him his hearts desire, you. Soon he had filled every orifice, taking advantage of you in places that had you have even given pause for thought in the past would have turned your face a crimson red but now only took your ardor to even greater heights. You learned quickly, the things which brought him the greatest pleasure, using your body as a weapon, to slake his thirst but never quite quenching yours. For a time you would awaken in your bed, your body wrapped in the sheets, bound within them and as the door would open, a servant or perhaps even the visage of your own father to look in and see you with your legs splayed, your fingers deep within your sex, your cries of orgasm loud as you laughed madly. You were now not only the demon's prisoner but a captive to your own lust as well

It was a twist of fate, a chance meeting that changed the tides allowing you a glimpse into the world you had entered. Your doppelganger, your twin appearing at the cave and when she did it was to the anger of her master, his teeth bared as he slapped her across the face. She landed on the ground but it was you who felt the blow, your head spinning but also clearing, the mirage of your bedroom giving way to the hard stone you lay upon. Your eyes flickered open and you took in the sight of the man looming over the woman so unerringly alike that you were forced to look twice before understanding. "You fool, he is still alive, and I told you I needed him dead, why have you failed me?"

You listened as she stammered forth, "M'lord, he is stronger than I thought, I have looked for an opportunity to poison him yet he will drink no wine. The blade I carry is sharp but I have been unable to catch him unawares, his strength would stop me if I were to be so brazen as to try to confront him. I use my wiles, he is falling prey to my body, his passion runs hot but he has not yet lost the control I require to finish the task. I need more time, I will not fail you, I swear my lord." The words spoken, the understanding that she spoke of the Slayer, the man named will left you cold, unable to move but your mind running wild trying to think of a solution, someway to battle these two and it was only when she had been dismissed do you come to realize what plan of attack you must follow.

Laying there, awaiting as you knew he would desire to take his anger out on you, feeling your own desire like never before and trying desperately to remain still. This time though when he waved his hand, your eyes opening they did so to see two separate pictures, each vying for your attention. One moment it would be like looking through the finest silk, the image distorted to show your bedroom and the man Samuels, his hands on your skin. The next it would clear, your eyes seeing the demon for what he was as you struggled not to show your repulsion. It was only when he had entered you, your cry of passion loud and long that he leaned down and you let your mouth go to his neck.

As he had tasted of you, it was your turn now to drink from the well of his life. The fluid bitter, hot, drawing an inhuman scream as he once again unleashed his desire inside of you, your head falling back as if in repose, resting again as you knew he had left you after all these times before. You waited, the sound of his guttural cries finally ending as he eased himself from your womb and seconds later silence ruled the night. The rock was cold, hard but you felt neither, your blood racing with his, the effect unknown but a chance you had to take if there was to be saving not only yourself but the man himself.

Finally you knew it was time. You would succeed or fail this night, though you knew little of what you might do; only trusting your senses and the changes which even now were ravaging your body. You freed your mind, concentrating on one thing and one thing only. With that, you felt your essence slip free of your mortal remains and as it moved silently out through the entrance to the cave you saw the crow rising in the sky, moving swiftly towards the castle. You felt the presence, the life form and you allowed yourself to be pulled toward it, two eyes in the darkness awaiting.

You knew if he was to be allowed to arrive at the castle first then all would be lost. The powerful body you had taken as your own, his eyes so sharp, seeing the night and all it's inhabitants as you flew past at a speed like never before. You almost cried out into the night as you saw him ahead, only to realize that surprise would be your ally and with that you swooped down. Your talons struck the large, black bird, ripping at its flesh, a loud caw escaping his beak. You slashed with a vengeance, giving no quarter and finally you felt the life begin to ebb from the body, a shimmering as he was forced to once again change form but this time not while on solid ground, his scream as he plummeted to the earth suddenly stopping as his body broke into a thousand pieces, the earth reaching up to claim its prize and by the time you landed, there was no sign of the one you had known as Dormand. He was no more.

You took flight once again, this time with the castle in sight but as you flew towards the window that you knew as your own the coverings were tightly pulled in place, the meager light showing candle light though through the slats you could see the woman riding him, her breasts sitting high upon your body, her nipples engorged with her lust and you could see him, his eyes vacant, her desire having almost conquered his soul. The cry which escaped you was matched by one of her own, her orgasm overwhelming her and you once again flew, this time in a race to return to your body, afraid even now it might be too late.

It took precious time, the changing back and as the day neared it's dawning it found you running, your feet pounding the path as you felt a strength like never before. You ran freely, like the wolf, your breathing measured, your mind clear with the task at hand, the demise of another whether in time to save him or not. The blood which ran in your veins craved revenge and you would accept no less than the screams of the other. You never even noticed that you wore no clothing, your body shining with perspiration, your eyes darker than the remaining night as you ran through the castle gate. Moments later you hit the door leading to your chambers, the wood splintering, the lock forced to open and you took in the sight before you.

The woman stood over him, his eyes vacant, his body not moving as you saw the pool of blood he lay in, her hand clutching the knife, its blade a crimson red. Your scream was loud, piercing and as she turned her head from her victim towards you there was only time to register surprise, your body pouncing upon her, your hands placed around her neck, unmindful of the blade, her wild swings slashing at your arms but to no avail. Finally, her movements grew sluggish, her eyes began to lose their color, the brown draining from them and with a final gasp, her body became opaque, disappearing right in front of your eyes.

Moving quickly to his side, you stood over him, his body at rest, his eyes unseeing and with that you felt the hot, sting of your tears begin to fall. Reaching down you touched his face, letting your hand go through his hair as you screamed anew, your pain of loss feeling as unbearable as desiring life itself. It was only as you looked down upon him through a veil of tears that you saw them begin to mix with your blood, the effects of the cuts on your arms giving you pause for thought. Suddenly you reached out, forcing his lips to open and with that you clawed at your arm, forcing the wound to open, the blood to flow freely into his waiting mouth.

You placed your hands around his throat, not squeezing as you had the others but gently forcing him to swallow, watching him closely for a sign, any sign of life. After what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only scant seconds you looked to see his eyes begin to change. They had been such an incredible blue but now they turned dark, nearly black, blood swimming within them while at the same time you looked down to see the wound on his chest begin to close, the last picture before his flesh had knit together that of his heart beginning to beat once again. From there you reached out to touch the scar which even now had begun to fade from existence and with a shudder, he gulped greedily, air rushing into his body as you leaned down, your mouth by his ear as you said, "I have much to tell you and much to teach you Jonathan Samuels, I pray you are ready...for me."

THE END

12