The Sleazy Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting Sleazy with Katie Couric, Nia Jax and pornstars.
2.3k words
3.93
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

I was looking at my girl, Katie Couric. She's so fucking sexy and she fucking knows it. She was wearing a gray silk robe and white stripper pumps... and nothing else. She had her robe open, playing with her gorgeous C cup tits for me. I was taking pictures and uploading them to Instagram. I love showing off my girl and her gorgeous body. She's very confident and she knows she's a super hot bitch, so she loves showing off her well toned body for me. We fuck in public a lot and she's always flashing people, showing off that amazing body. I get off on others gawking at my woman, so I like having her dress very sexy at all times.

The doorbell rang and Katie pulled her robe, slightly closed, barely covering her hard nipples. She got up, blew me a kiss and winked and answered the door. It was the pizza we ordered. The delivery guy looked to be 18 and a nerdy, short guy. He said his name was Howard. Katie looked at him and he got nervous. "Well, how much?" Katie looked at him with a stern look. He was very nervous. I walked around the couch and sat on the head of it looking at him. We were seeing how nervous we could make him. Ha, it was fun. I crossed my arms and gave him an angry stare.

"Ah... I...mean...um..." He stammered. Katie opened her robe, exposing her gorgeous, perky tits, giving him a disgusted look. His eyes opened wide. His cock got hard, you could see his boner in his shorts. He didn't know what to say or do, so I broke the ice.

"If you give us the pizza for free and $50, you can fuck her tits." He looked at me with a totally bewildered look on his face. I just smirked at him. He didn't know if I was serious of not, so I took out my cock and jerked it, taking pictures of Katie's ass and tits, as she posed for me. "Well nerd?" I gave him an angry look. I was enjoying making the little weasel nervous. It was fun.

I walked over to Katie, bent her over and slammed my huge cock up her fucking pussy. I smacked her ass and fucked her hard, slamming up that sweet milf pussy all the fucking way. I lit a blunt and fucked my woman while the scared nerd stood there. "So you got the $50 or not?" I asked him again, as I inhaled and exhaled smoke at him. I smacked Katie's ass hard and drilled up that gorgeous, wet pussy harder and harder. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the $50 and handed it to me. Katie unzipped his jean shorts and pulled his small cock out. I smoked, blew smoke, and fucked my girlfriend's beautiful, milf pussy with supersonic speed. ""FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK ME DICK!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK BABY!!" Katie shook her head in pleasure, her gorgeous, full tits hanging down, jiggling wildly, as I fucked her with awesome force, from behind.

Katie sucked his cock to get it hard. He grunted and shook, knowing Katie Couric was blowing him. It looked like he might nut in her mouth. If he did, I would have to smack him around, but he didn't. She got it hard immediately. That's my girl, she's sexually awesome. She wrapped her beautiful. C cups around his small cock and he fucked them anxiously. She looked back at me and winked, blowing me a big kiss. She squirted all over my cock, she kept squirting, her pussy nut covering my thrusting cock and leaking out around the sides of it.

Howard didn't take long. He came on Katie's tits. I came up her pussy, filling it with my thick jizz. She moaned and wiggled her ass and pussy on my cock. She looked back at me and winked at me with her tongue out. She licked up a scoop of his jizz, off of her tits, and wiggled her tongue at him, showing it to him. She let it hang off of her tongue and she liked it back up on her tongue. Katie has a very talented tongue. Howard watched and smiled so big. She grabbed his cock and jerked it... And kissed him, making him taste his own cum. He pulled away and wiped his mouth. We laughed. I love Katie, she knows how to turn me on and make me laugh at the same time.

She turned around, my cock falling out of her pussy and let him watch her suck me clean. She sucked out every drop of jizz from my cock. She even put her hand under her pussy and pushed my cum out into her hand, filling it. She tilted her head back and put her hand above her mouth and let my jizz pour into her mouth. She stuck her sexy tongue out and swallowed ever thick drop of jizz that poured into her mouth. She wiped her labia, getting all of my cum off of it and licked and sucked her fingers clean. She smacked her gorgeous lips and smiled that gorgeous Katie Couric smile at me, blowing me a big kiss.

Katie smacked Howard's cock and sucked mine. I had a girl coming over and Howard was off work after our delivery, so I let him stay and watch as Katie filmed me with WWE Superstar Nia Jax. I had met her at a recent show and we hit it off. She agreed to come over and let Katie film me fucking her, as long as I didn't let anyone else see it. I agreed, but I knew I could talk her into letting me put it out later, so it was cool. She turned me on. She's a big woman of Samoan descent and she has big natural tits so I knew I wanted her. She blew me in my car after the show, but I didn't get to fuck her, so I and my cock were excited about it. New pussy is fun.

Nia came over and I introduced her to Howard. She met Katie at the show. She was there to fuck, so she dressed for it. She wore a skin tight, black leather wraparound, very short dress and black, knee high, leather high heeled boots. She had on hot pink lip gloss and eyeliner. She looked beautiful. She also was looking for a new place, so I told her I'd lease her a condo for free... if we had alot more of these get togethers... she agreed. She was moving in the next day, so I let her stay with Katie and me that night. "So am I gonna fuck him too?" She asked jokingly about Howard.

"I don't think he's got the money babe. I'm letting him watch. Katie let him titfuck her for $50 and a free pizza, before you got here." I told her, as I squeezed her big cans through her top. She was drinking red wine and looking at me, as I played with her. Katie sat Howard down, so he could watch. She got the camera and I undressed Nia. She put her wine down and got on her knees. She looked my cock over and smiled at me.

"You have such a beautiful cock Dick. I only got to suck it last time. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of it tonight baby." She looked at me and engulfed my entire cock. All 10 thick inches of white meat right down that sexy throat of hers. Her eyes were locked on mine. Those beautiful full lips of hers wrapped around my thick cock. Her cheeks bulging with my cock in her mouth. She looked so fucking sexy.

I reached down and spread Nia's huge ass cheeks wide, showing Howard. "Think you could handle this ass Howard? You wanna try?" I looked at him. He was rubbing his hard cock and nodding yes. I smacked Nia's huge ass hard. She moaned. I fingered her ass, smirking at Howard. Nia sucked me so good, deepthroating me each gulp. She moaned and wiggled her ass, as I fingered it faster. Katie looked at me. I motioned for her to go to Howard. She smiled. She handed me the camera and walked over to Howard. She knelt down and deepthroated his small cock. She spit all of er it and sucked it hungrily. I filmed it all. "Piss in her mouth Howard. She loves it." He looked at me nervously, but Katie fingered his ass to warm him up. He let loose with a huge stream of piss. My girl Katie sucked it all down. I came in Nia's sexy mouth. She greedily and happily swallowed every drop of jizz I dumped in her mouth.

When Howard finished pissing in Katie's mouth I gave him another treat. "Come over here and fuck them both in the ass Howard." I wanted to watch my girl get fucked in the ass and I let him fuck Nia's ass too. They spent the next 20 minutes taking Howard's small cock in their asses doggy style. I filmed it all. Katie and Nia shared his jizz, as he dumped it in both mouths. I let him keep fucking Katie while I drilled Nia's pussy. She squirted five times. I fucked her huge tits and came all over them. Howard came on Katie's again. Nia sucked out three more loads of jizz from my cock and Katie sucked out three too. I let Howard film all the action. I fucked both chicks in the ass and made Howard eat my cum out of their asses. He actually liked it. He took my piss in his mouth too, swallowing it all. It was a freaky night.

I showed Nia her new condo and Howard helped her move in the next day. She blew him as a thank you. She blew me too for letting her stay rent free. She said she was looking forward to out movies. I've been fucking her every day she's not on the road ever since. She fucking loves my huge cock and I love fucking her. I hired Howard as my assistant. He's my lackey and slave too. He's a good cocksucker, so he earns his keep.

The other day I was fucking and smoking some weed with my newest tenant, porn star Kay Kush. She's black, has perfect very big, natural, soft tits and she's one of the best cocksuckers ever. She was riding my cock, as we shared a blunt, when the doorbell rang. Katie was at work and I missed her, but Kay was helping me relax very nicely. Howard answered the door and another porn star, Rachel Raxxx and her 34K natural black tits, was at my door selling vacuum cleaners. Howard stared at her, his cock erect in his shorts. She smiled and shook her head. I told her to come in, I was busy fucking Kay. We passed the blunt back and forth. Kay rode my huge cock harder and harder. Her very big tits flopping wildly, as she bounced on me.

We all smoked and drank, I agreed to buy six vacuums from Rachel if she agreed to be in my movie I was filming. She agreed and sucked my big sister, as Kay rode my cock. Howard filmed everything and pulled his cock out, jerking it while he filmed us. Rachel and Kay switched. Rachel bounced on my throbbing cock and Kay slid her very talented tongue up my ass. She liked my ass out, tongue fucking it. Damn, it felt good. She scrubbed my balls and tongued my ass, while I slapped and squeezed Rachel's massive real chocolate tits. She moaned and squirted on my cock. Kay pulled it out of her pussy and sucked it clean. I told her to put it in her fucking ass and she did. I want he'd Rachel ride my fucking white cock in her thick black ass, screaming with pleasure, smoking the blunt. She was so damn sexy I couldn't believe it. I've watched her movies, but she looked even better in person. I was smitten by her.

I looked at her and fucked up into that ass like a jackhammer. She squirted four more times on me and Kay. I sucked her massive tits and smacked her thick ass, squeezing it, shaking it and smacking it again. Rachel loved my cock and I could tell by the way she looked at me, she really was into me too. I think I found another girlfriend. I fucked her all over the condo, inside and outside. We fucked all day and into the night. She swallowed six loads of my cum and six loads of my piss. I was the first person she ever let piss on her or in her mouth. I dug that. I ate ice cream out of her ass and Kay's as well. We smoked five blunts and drank three bottles of rum. We had a helluva day. I even let Howard tit fuck Kay's tits. He was so happy. She swallowed his jizz. We double fucked Kay while Rachel filmed. We double fucked Katie when she got home too. Rachel gave him a hand job and let him cum on her massive tits. Kay picked it off of them. I pissed in all three women's mouths four different times. They swallowed it all down. Howard sucked my jizz out of Katie's pussy, while I came in her mouth. She and Rachel shared my cum and swallowed it.

Rachel moved in with me and Katie. She's my girlfriend, just like Katie. We fuck several times a day everyday. Kay comes over everyday and Katie and I fuck like crazy everyday as well. I love being... The Sleazy Landlord.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers