The Sleep Over

Story Info
Sometimes those MILF fantasies come true.
3.9k words
4.48
40.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked across the dull grey concrete of the multi-storey carpark to his awaiting uber taxi Victor felt like bursting into song and dance.

The early morning birdsong matched his soaring spirits, their rhythm matched his footsteps, a cleaner stepped out from behind a circular pillar and he whistled. Victor couldn't help but join in;

"Stars shining bright above you" he sang.

"Night breezes seem to whisper I love you"

"Birds singing in the sycamore tree, dream a little dream of me" two more workmen in their grubby grey uniforms joined their whistling colleague.

"Say nighty night and kiss me."

"Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me"

"While I'm alone and blue as can be, Dream a little dream of me." The work men joined in and were joined by four or five women dressed for their early morning Yoga session, their brightly coloured lycra outfits offered a dazzling contrast to the grey concrete and the workers dull uniforms.

They formed a Chorus line linking arms singing and dancing in what appeared to Victor to be a well-choreographed routine the ladies harmonising beautifully.

Just as soon as the chorus line formed and preformed their routine, they climaxed and returned to normal. Victor stepped into the car and the driver started the engine.

"Did that just happen?" he thought to himself? He wasn't thinking about the singing and dancing, he was thinking about the most wonderful night he had had in several years.

As he set off back to his home he contemplated everything.

Victor Campbell was a University lecturer, specialising in Geo-environmental sciences. Until four months ago he considered himself happily married with a six year old daughter called Hanna. While he never cheated on his wife in real life he had lived a secret life online.

It was this secret world that brought his world crashing down. He had left his ipad unlocked when he got up to see to his crying daughter, Claire his wife lifted it and saw that he was in a private chat room with another woman and they were exchanging sexy messages to one and other.

Claire flipped. Since their daughter was born, Victor had shown no interest in his wife. Yet here he was telling a stranger that he wanted to taste her pussy.

Their separation was instantaneous. She left, leaving Victor to look after their daughter. She was irked further at how easy Hanna and Victor coped without her.

Victor had never taken much interest in Hanna's school or school friends. Claire didn't work, so she had plenty of free time to take Hanna to and from school and after school activities. Now that Claire was not around Victor had to involve himself.

He found the other parents to be pleasant enough, some of the other daddies shared interests with Victor so he never had any trouble fitting in. Some of the mums had been friends with Claire, and they initially harboured some ill feeling to the new single dad. Claire had obviously elaborated on the reasons for their recent separation.

But soon the other mothers came to realise that Victor was a good father, and they started to question how a mum could walk out on her daughter regardless of what her husband did.

All men do it, so it didn't take long before Victor started to rate the other moms in terms of their attractiveness. It may have been because Victor had gone quite some time without human contact, but his daughters' class did seem to have a disproportionate number of yummy mummies.

Five women stood out. One of the other dads had nicknamed the assortment of the hottest mothers the spice mums.

Mary was quite sporty, she arrived at school daily on her way to one sport or another, Victors favourite day was Tuesday, as Mary dressed in her Yoga gear, her leggings riding so high that Mary's Camel toe could almost whistle.

Gwen was the youngest mother in the school, she had her son when she was just eighteen, now at twenty-four she was young and fit. Tight where she was supposed to be tight.

Helen had tightly cropped red hair and massive boobs. She was probably the oldest of the parent in the class but was incredibly sassy. She flirted with the dads, and teachers all the time. Victor had seen her breasts more than once, as her little tops failed to contain them.

Charlotte had married well. She arrived every day in her range rover sport, stepping out in her massive spiked heels, and whatever the latest fashion was at that time. Victor wondered how she managed to drive in her four-inch heels, never mind walk in them.

Jennifer was a goddess. Her dark skin had a purple hue in the right light. Her body was Amazonian like, she looked like she could best most men in a wrestle. Her high stature would put most men off especially when she wore heels, but victor was six foot nine, so her height wasn't an issue for him. Her exotic looks, and accent blew Victor away.

He often found himself fantasising about making love to her. The darkness of her flesh contrasting the paleness of his own body.

Victor got on with his life, which now revolved around his daughter Hanna.

To his surprise, Hanna was very close friends with Vivian. Vivian was the daughter of Jennifer, and this made things quite uncomfortable for victor. He was pretty much obsessed with Jennifer. If she ever got hold of Victors computer and checked his search history. She would be shocked at the terms he was searching on various porn sites.

Every time he laid eyes on her he struggled to contain his excitement. So, when Vivian invited Hanna to stay at her house one weekend, Victor was both delighted and hesitant. But he wouldn't stand in Hanna's way, and so he dropped his six-year-old off at the apartment block on the other side of town.

Jennifer collected Hanna from the entrance lobby of the block. She was wearing a skin-tight blue dress as usual she was wearing high heels sandals, her hair, nails and make up were immaculate.

Victor said his farewells, and made his way home. No sooner had he got in the door than he had poured himself a large glass of wine, stripped down covered his cock in baby oil and watched his favourite porn clip. Two black girls were watching tv, they obviously got horny and before long both girls where writhing around the sofa.

Unbeknown to them while an older white guy watched and masturbated through the window. As is customary in these types of fiction, the creepy peeping tom wasn't chased away, instead he was welcomed in and the two lesbians took turns to bounce on his white cock, and when the time came they knelt at his feet and took his load on their tits and faces.

It was about ten when his phone rang. To his surprise it was Jennifer calling, something must have been wrong with Hanna. Nervously he answered

"Jennifer is everything ok?" his thoughts no longer on her body, but on the well-being of his daughter.

"Victor, its ok Hanna is just having a little trouble settling. She needs to speak to you."

"Sure, put her on." There was the unmistakable noise of a phone being passed then he could hear the tears in his daughter's voice.

"Daddy, I want to come home."

For a few minutes Victor tried to reassure Hanna that everything was ok. Eventually he gave up, Jennifer came back on the phone.

"Hi Jennifer, I have had a couple of drinks, so I will have to get an uber over. But I'll be there in about forty minutes." It was agreed, and he requested a car on his app.

Right on queue Victor arrived at the apartment block, forty minutes had passed since he hung up the phone.

It was almost eleven and Victor stepped out of the elevator on the twenty first floor and rapped on the door of flat number 2105. He had completely forgotten his lust for the woman who lived there. He had only concern for his upset daughter on his mind.

Then the door opened. The object of a three-month, one sided masturbatory romance was standing there beckoning him through the door. Thankfully she had changed out of the blue dress, unfortunately she was wearing a black satin camisole top and matching French knickers. Victor struggled for air.

"I tried to call, you but Hanna is sleeping. She seems ok."

"I didn't hear it ring." He answered pulling the phone from his pocket revealing that the battery had died. He was stranded unable to call another uber. He flashed it at her and said

"Dead" she tutued and said

"Typical. Let me charge it for you. We can have a drink while you wait."

"Sure." He handed her the phone and followed her into the living room.

"Were you out?"

"Sorry?"

"You said that you had a couple of drinks, were you out?"

"Oh no, I.." he struggled to find a reason that he was drinking, unwilling to say that he was masturbating while thinking of her. "I was marking papers, it helps if you have had a couple of glasses of wine."

"That's right you're a teacher." He fought with the urge to correct her, he wasn't a teacher he was a lecturer, it was a pedantic correction, so he didn't say anything other than a nod and "I suppose so."

She had come back from the kitchen with two glasses of red wine. She handed Victor one of them, "Wont your husband be joining us?" Victor nervously asked.

"Husband!" Jennifer snorted. "Mike wanted kids, right up until the minute the midwife handed him Vivian."

"What a bastard!"

"Yea I guess that's something we have in common." Victor nodded and raised his glass and said "Better off without them!" she joined his toast and tapped their glasses together.

They sat for an hour chatting, about their pasts. How an American woman came to be in London and how an Irish man came to be on the same place.

Soon Jennifer was as tipsy as victor. They were giggling and very much enjoying each other's company. It been a long time for both them that they could let their hair down and have a laugh.

There was a tension in the air. A longing that neither could recognise. But both could observe.

Victor excused himself, as he needed to pee. He stood in the mirror considering his situation, he felt the chemistry between himself and Jennifer. But it had been several years since a woman showed anything but contempt for him sexually. So, he put it down the red wine, and his lust for the sensual woman.

But as victor was leaving the washroom, Jennifer was waiting to enter it. The hall outside the bathroom was incredibly narrow, he turned side on to allow her to squeeze past. She turned to face him sliding he back along the wall. Her chest met his. He was slightly taller than her, she had never dated a man who was taller, it was alluring for her. They gazed into each other's eyes, her heart longed for him to kiss her.

His heart desired nothing more, well he wanted quite a lot more. But decency prevailed, and he looked away allowing her unimpeded access to the bathroom. Did she seem disappointed?

She relieved her bladder, washed her hands and addressed her appearance. "Don't be stupid, Jenny he won't be interested in you." She whispered to herself in the mirror.

He was waiting on the couch for her to return, a bottle of wine had replaced his normal spinelessness with liquid courage. He gingerly stood to greet her, taking one step forward saying only "I'm sorry, but I need to know for sure" with that he planted his lips on hers. Nervous that he misread the signals. His mind was put to ease when her long pointed tongue entered his mouth. Her hands pulled his body closer, he was no longer worried that his hardness would give him away.

Their crotches ground together as the tightness of their embrace increased. She began to explore his body; his own hands found their way to her satin covered buttocks. She broke their embrace as soon as his hands slipped inside the waist band of her French knickers.

"Wait, wait." She placed her hands on his pectoral muscles. He couldn't understand what just happened. Figuring it was that she was worried about waking up the girls. He dove back to her mouth saying "We can be quite."

"Honey, you need to know what you're getting into." She urged. Puzzled he raised an eyebrow, "I'm not sure I understand." Still wanting to be gentle about breaking this news, she had been here before many times, and witnessed many different reactions. From shock and horror, to revolution, from lust and sexual desire to nausea.

She took his big hand in hers and placed it on top her satin covered pubis. A coy grin flashed across his face, "that was unexpected" she thought.

"It's ok, we don't need to go there, we have plenty of other ways to enjoy ourselves." He reassured her. She now had a coy grin of her own. She lead him into her bedroom, and pushed him back onto her bed.

She lifted her camisole up over her head exposing her big breasts. He sat up and nuzzled into one of them, taking her nipple I his mouth. They both groaned in delight, as he sucked and licked her sensitive parts while his other hand massaged her other breast. Her skin was tingling in pleasure.

She pushed him back on to the bed and undid the brown leather belt. He lifted his hips to allow her to slide down his chino trousers, and his blue stripy boxer shorts. Her eyes widened, and she bit her bottom lip in delight as his erect circumcised cock bounced from under his waist band. It was bigger than she was expecting, a more than welcome surprise.

She took his hardness in her manicured fingers and licked the length from ball sac to tip. Savouring his manly musk, he groaned as she swallowed him bobbing her head a little at the start. Before concentrating on his tip and jerking the shaft as she sucked him.

She watched as his stomach muscles shuddered in time with her ministrations. With her other hand she began to play with his ball sac, it was coated in a mixture of her saliva and his own precum that was oozing from his excited cock. Her forefinger found its way further down his perineum to his clenched opening. With all the juices, down there her finger slipped easily passed his tightness.

He shuddered as she penetrated him. This was the first time that anyone had ever touched him there. To his astonishment it was not unpleasant.

She lifted her lips off his cock and said, "I need you in my ass. Now!" he couldn't contain his excitement. He always wanted to try anal sex, but his ex-wife thought that it was disgusting, as did all of his partners before he was married. Jennifer stood up, turning her back to him she lowered her panties and wiped the wetness from his cock and balls, between her ass cheeks. Which she parted as she lowered herself down onto his dick.

The tightness was what stuck Victor first of all, then he seemed to plop through and she was open. He gazed down at her dark-skinned ample ass cheeks parting around his pale white member.

He had jerked himself into a frenzy many times over the last few months while fantasising about this very view. A few moments passed before she began to rise up his length again before sliding back down him. Every movement was extenuated by the tightness of her hole and the memory of a hundred wank dreams.

Despite masturbating only a couple of hours earlier, he was on the verge of cumming in her tight ass. By now her pace was frantic, he couldn't last much longer. As she crashed back down on top of his swollen penis he cried out in ecstasy and emptied his seed into her.

They were both panting, she held herself there for a few seconds. He half heartily apologised, for cumming inside her. His eyes were closed his post organism bliss engulfed him like a pillow of clouds. His breathing slowly returning to normal.

She lifted herself off his softening cock. Still horny as hell, she needed release. crawling up the bed alongside her lover she lay facing him. Draping her leg over his and massaged his cock gently. Hoping that he would return to life soon and she could be satisfied.

Her yearning to cum was all that occupied her mind.

As victor started to come down from the orgasm high, he felt her play with his hypersensitive penis. He knew it would be some time before he could achieve erection. Alas He was not a teenager any more.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the beautiful woman, lying in his arms. Her magnificent breast rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Their skin contrasting each other's even in the low light.

It then dawned on him that he had failed to satisfy her. He was willing to go down on her even if she was on her period.

How to suggest it without sounding like a freak? He had no desire to eat her menstrual vagina, but he felt that he should at least offer to do so. But he didn't want to scare her off with such a gruesome perversion.

He turned to his side and began to kiss her. Rubbing and massaging her chest, and tummy. She rolled onto her back and allowed him access praying to be allowed to orgasm.

He began to suck on her breasts, closing his eyes and taking his time before he got to her pussy. She moaned gently as he as he sucked on her nipples, he kidded and licked his way past her belly button, and lower down he went.

She urgently lifted his head and looked deep into his eyes in a moment of concern. "Are you sure?" he answered by moving his head from her hands, and back to her thick bush of black curly pubic hair. "Sorry if I knew I'd have company, I would have shaved."

Instead of the wet opening of her pussy lips there was a strange fleshy thing. "What in heavens name?" he quietly thought raising his head up. Sure, enough instead of her vulva there was a thick trunk tucked between her legs. He sat up.

"Oh my god you didn't know?" she panicked. He couldn't speak, he was like an android from an old science fiction movie overloaded with information.

"I tried to tell you. I put your hand on my dick. What did you think I was doing?"

"It must have been tucked between your legs, I assumed that it was a pad, I thought you were on your period."

At the same time, they each said

"Victor you should probably just leave." ... "I just wanted to please you"

Victor was struggling to come to terms with this turn of events. He had just fucked a man. He had just licked the base of another man's penis. What was really troubling Victor was that his cock was as hard now as it had ever been. Instinctively he reached out, gently pulling this thick black cock from between Jenifer's legs.

His touch shocked her.

He gasped at her size.

She was about the same length as victor but about twice as thick. He marvelled at the soft feel of her flesh, but the firmness of it.

"I don't know what to do with it." He whispered.

"It's ok you don't have to..." "But I want too." He cut her off.

"Well what you're doing is nice." He wrapped his fingers around her as best as he could and began to jerk her. Every now and then he sought reassurance, was he holding it too tight, was he hurting her.

Then something odd happened, a droplet of precum appeared on the tip. It rolled onto his finger, he brought it to his lips and tasted another man's seminal fluid for the first time. He had never even tasted his own before now.

There was an urge building within him, he couldn't fight it. He knelt down and kissed her penis. He sucked on her tip, and as all men do the first time they try and suck a dick he tried to force it all into his mouth. she was far too thick for him to be able to suck her properly, so he sucked on as much of the tip as he could accommodate and rapidly stroked her shaft with his hands.

She was loudly moaning her approval. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to bring her to climax so he decided to offer his body to her.

His wife would from time to time allow him to masturbate between her oiled ass cheeks. He suggested this to Jennifer, she seemed keen.

Victor laid on the bed, as Jennifer got some baby oil from her cabinet. It felt strange as she knelt above him and massaged the oil into his buttocks. He sought further reassurance from her.

12